The NILF: Neighbor I'd Like to Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexHubby
TexHubby
251 Followers

This was her weakness, Robert thought. She loves being submissive and manhandled. Robert took her tit in his hand and wasn't gentle in his kneading. He took her nipple in his thumb and forefinger and pinched and twisted it, causing her to whimper. He pinched and pulled on her nipple and she reacted so animatedly to this treatment. He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked on it hard. He sank his teeth into it. She moaned and held his face to her nipple encouraging him and begging him to suck her tit. He sucked and bit on her nipple while continuing his assault on her ass. She was in a blissful state of excitement. She gyrated her hips grinding her crotch to his.

He pulled back, moved his mouth to her ear and in a sex-filled whisper ordered her to tell him what she wanted. She begged him to fuck her in her marital bed, to make her his and to make her cum hard so that her husband could sleep atop the sticky mess they created. She continued by telling him that she loved how he made her feel, so degraded and submissive to his wants, needs and desires. Telling him she enjoyed the way he manhandled her, how he spanked her and tortured her titties. She needed that. She desired that, exclaiming that she wanted to be his two-bit, nasty whore, to please him and do for him in her bedroom what his wife couldn't or wouldn't do in theirs.

Although Robert had never set foot in this house prior to today, he knew that like all cookie-cutter houses in the burbs, the bedrooms were upstairs. So he took her by the hand and headed on upstairs. She directed him to the master bedroom. It was beautifully decorated and spotless. And in the center of the room was a massive, four-poster king-sized bed. Robert sat at the edge of the bed and directed her to lay on his lap. He told her she was indeed a cheap, classless mommy whore who needed to be punished for bringing strange men to her bedroom to please.

With that he started his assault on her round, robust ass. Her ass cheeks were on fire as his hands came down on them time and time again. She didn't budge. She only whimpered with each spanking. He was surprised she could take the abuse. Robert didn't stop until her ass was red and welted. His handprints clearly marked on both her cheeks. He instructed Linda to get up and got her to kneel on the edge of the bed with her red ass in the air. Her head resting on her hands. He got behind her, pulled her G-string aside and for the first time saw his NILF's little brown eye and her swollen pussy lips. She looked ravishing, so fucking sexy as she kept that beautiful ass stuck in the air. She spread her legs in anticipation for him to enter her, however, he had other plans.

Robert couldn't wait to taste Linda's hidden treasures. He grabbed her ass cheeks, one in each hand, and spread them open exposing her asshole and mommy fuck hole even further. Her pussy glistening with mommy juice in anticipation. Robert couldn't resist kissing and licking her pussy. His nose in her ass made her feel so cheap and dirty making her moan in delight. The idea that her neighbor who she'd only waved 'hi' and 'bye' to, with whom she never really held a real conversation, presently had his face buried in her ass made her feel not like a respectable housewife but like a wanton whore; and with that thought she swayed her hips allowing him the pleasure of her womanly treasures.

Robert couldn't believe his luck. He'd lusted after his neighbor for weeks always assuming she was a firecracker in bed but this was beyond his wildest expectations. He licked her mommy juices and relished the sweet taste whilst taking in the musky smell of her sweet brown hole. He'd enjoy her body every which way. He took her nub in his mouth and lightly sucked on it causing her to jump. He held her ass cheeks lasciviously spread open so he could enjoy her at his will. He alternated sucking on her clit, licking up and down her labia and probing her fuck-hole with his tongue making her squeal with excitement.

He occasionally smacked her ass heightening her pleasurable experience. Her head rested on her hands, her eyes closed enjoying giving herself to him. He was so hungry for her, causing her to become very wet with excitement and his smacking her behind heightened the delicious feeling between her legs, losing herself in a lust-filled fog. Robert enjoyed hearing her moan and whimper knowing he was giving her something she so desperately needed. Her cunt was a treat but he wanted to explore something he was sure got very little play, her asshole.

His assumption was spot on. Linda never opened herself up to ass play with her husband and he didn't push. But Robert wasn't asking. She was his for the taking and he was going to stake his claim. His upward tongue movement brought Linda back to reality and panic set in. He noticed the change in her demeanor and smacked her hard as a warning. It wasn't lost in Linda either. She did her best to relax. Robert's tongue reached his target all too quickly. Linda didn't have a prayer. He took his time enjoying the virgin territory. Linda didn't know how to react. She wanted to close her legs, to tell him to stop but she knew better. She spread her hands out grabbing hold of the bed sheet. She thought that she had to stop his attack on her bunghole. She felt so dirty and nasty, unladylike. But the feeling was surprisingly intoxicating. It felt wickedly fabulous. Every nerve on her asshole was on fire.

Robert could feel her body relaxing enjoying the sensations. Her body was betraying her and he knew it. She was opening up to him both figuratively and literally. He could hear her soft cries and whimpers. He ran his rough hands all over her ass and back waking up every awesome sensation in her body. She could feel her body tingle with excitement. This unnatural act was making her feel alive. Without realizing it she was pressing her ass back to meet Robert's tongue. She loved the unfamiliar feeling. She wanted more. Robert took his cue and snaked his tongue into her hole making her moan. She reached down below and started rubbing herself taking her engorged nub in her fingers and rubbing it. She alternated between rubbing and inserting one then two fingers deep in her mommy hole. She was on fire.

Robert intensified his attack on her tight asshole... licking, blowing, biting the inside of her cheeks. And then he felt her tense up. The groan was hearty and then she started crying out that she was cumming. And at that exact moment Robert inserted a finger in her ass causing her to cry out even louder. Her hole welcomed his finger, sucked it in. She was flying high voicing her delight and begging for more. She'd never felt this great before.

She was now ready and so was Robert. He unzipped his pants and unbuttoned his shirt and soon he was naked. His cock was hard. Linda had no idea what she was getting. Robert had a nice sized tool. Flaccid his meat was a good 3 to 4 inches and at full mast he was past 9 inches with a thickness to it. She'd never had something this big and she was in for a treat.

He pushed forward and her fuck-hole was very receptive, but he was going to make her want him. He gave her two inches and already she was panting, begging for more. He pulled out and she felt empty. She reached back and opened her ass cheeks wider. She was a horny woman who only cared about getting fucked. He smiled. She was his for the taking. He aimed his cock at her entrance again and again pushed in hanging on to her ass so as to not allow her to push back impaling herself fully. She tried. He stopped her. He again fed her a couple of inches.

"Oh fuck Robert, please fuck me! I need your cock. I want your cock deep in my pussy." Her desperate pleads were music to his ears. He again pulled out this time replacing his cock with his thick index finger getting it lubed with her mommy juices. She moaned. He kept ramming his finger into her cunt making sure it was good and wet. He had a pleasant surprise in store for her. Satisfied his finger was ready he removed it. She was still holding her ass cheeks opened. He lined up his cock to her mommy-hole one more time simultaneously letting a good amount of spit land on her asshole and before she knew what hit her he rammed his cock deep in her pussy while also ramming his index finger into her ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!" She howled.

"You were begging for it Bitch," Robert hissed in a hot state of arousal.

"Oh yes, please don't move. My cunt feels so full! Oh fuck! Oh shit, oh shit your finger feels wicked in my ass. Wicked and so fantastic! Robert didn't mind her. He started rocking his hips back and forth fucking her slowly at first while also fingering her ass. The sensation of experiencing a thick cock in her cunt while getting her ass fingered was pushing Linda over the edge again.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh baby, give me your thick cock."

She was a firecracker. Robert couldn't believe his luck. She'd always acted so proper and shy and yet here she was begging to get fucked. Robert removed his finger from her ass and grabbed her by the hair pulling her head back. He put his finger to her lips prying her mouth open. He was going to test the waters and see how low she'd go. He didn't have to wait long. Linda opened her mouth and took in his finger tasting her musky ass on him. The smell was like a drug to her. She sucked and nibbled on his finger.

As crazy as things had gotten, Linda had a lucid moment where she knew Robert couldn't come in her because she was ovulating.

"Please don't cum in me. Ah, ah, ah.... please. I'm ovulaaaaaaaa... oh fuck! Oh fuck!!!! You'll get me pregnant. Please pull ouuuuuuuuu..."

Robert plunged deeper into her. He was going to show her who was Boss. He grabbed her by her waist and fucked her hard and rough. He could hear her tits banging against each other and her moans drove him wild and spurred him on. He pumped into her.

"You are a fucking whore. You cheap slut. You will learn to not give me orders." He commanded as he slapped her hard on her ass. Linda adored being manhandled. She grunted an, "okay" and a meek, "sorry" and gave in to her new role as her neighbor's bitch. Robert was on the brink of cumming. He picked up his pace even more, fucked her hard and deep until finally with a big grunt and big push up deep in Linda's pussy, he fired his baby batter into her, coating her fuck hole, shooting spurts and spurts of hot cum deep in her cervix. She just knew he'd knocked her up. Robert didn't give a shit.

Linda was exhausted. She fell forward. Fully fucked. Fully satisfied. Robert smacked her ass and laid down next to her face down smearing his cum-covered cock all over Linda's marital bed. He purposely rubbed his cock clean on the duvet covers. She looked up and saw a very satisfied man on her bed. She couldn't help but smile. He was a very handsome man. She'd never taken the time to give him a second thought out of respect for her marriage. He opened his eyes and saw her staring at him. He smiled. She did, too.

"Neighbor, you sure are a hot piece of ass. You're no longer a NILF. You've been promoted to NIF."

Linda looked perplexed. She didn't understand the acronyms. He explained what NILF meant, and now that he'd fucked her she was now a Neighbor I Fucked.

They spent the rest of the afternoon bringing each other lots of pleasure and talking about their lives and spouses. He found out that this incident aside Linda was a very loyal and true wife, but also a very neglected wife. Robert had coerced her into playing. She would have never done this on her own. Linda found out Robert was a dominant bull. He loved his wife, had no plans to leave her, but had lusted for her for quite some time. And she quickly came to the realization that she now belonged to him... in mind, body and spirit. She knew she could fall in love with this man. Robert knew Linda would be the one to make all of his dirty, lustful sexual desires come true. She had no idea what humiliation she was in for. They agreed it was in both their interests to keep this side action a secret. Luckily for them both, they had lots of 'play time' during the day with both their spouses working. This was the start of something HOT... and that is an understatement!

More to cum!

TexHubby
TexHubby
251 Followers
12