The Noises Next Door

Story Info
Alison Brie, Emma Stone & boyfriends hear each other in bed.
10k words
4.39
31.1k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
768 Followers

This is being posted on the three-year anniversary of my first celeb smut fic. While thanking everyone who read and supported me, I'm also honoring it by using the two celebs I have used more than anyone else in the last three years, with seven stories apiece - and now they each get to star in their eighth together.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

April 2014 - Paris, France

Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone barely had any down time to themselves in the last several weeks. But with the world premiere tour for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 finally winding down, and with an extra day until they had to fly back to America, the two took advantage as best they could in Paris.

Given Emma's recent experience filming there for Woody Allen, she was able to guide Andrew along. And she knew of a hotel to stay in that wasn't extravagant, but was out of the way enough that the paparazzi wouldn't stake them out - unlike last night at their first hotel.

When they got in, however, they realized they could have stood to go a bit more in the way. It wasn't as fancy as the earlier hotel, of course, and the bed wasn't quite as big. In addition, the walls looked a little thin and in need of more paint.

But it was still a Paris hotel room at night. It was still a night to themselves before they had to go back and tour the parts of America they hadn't reached yet. It was still a night of privacy that they wouldn't get again for a while.

As such, Andrew and Emma were content to lie down in bed, after a long day of sightseeing and getting tired from all their relaxing. Still, they both hoped to themselves they wouldn't fall asleep yet, before...anything else could happen.

Yet they didn't feel like they were in a hurry, however. This was Paris, after all. There was no need to rush and no need to be quick and dirty, like they could be anywhere. This deserved more care and romance and...

"Oooh..."

Perhaps Emma thought differently. Andrew couldn't really argue with that - he wasn't that weird. However, the more he thought about it, the more that sounded...too squeaky to be Emma. He knew all of Emma's little moans, and they were usually huskier and hotter than that. That sounded kind of hot too, but...

Of course, Andrew realized he could just make it easier by asking Emma if that was her. Yet the next little high pitched moan he heard answered that question.

"You hear that too?" Emma asked out loud first, after all that silent pondering. Before Andrew could finally answer, though, a different voice was heard. A male one this time.

"Oh fuck...oh, there it is..." they both heard, way too clear for comfort.

Andrew and Emma were quieter in looking around their room, hoping some perverts hadn't broken in. But before they actually got out of bed to check, the noises returned. They sounded too close to be hiding in some closet, or from the balcony. In fact...

"Oh, take it off..." The female voice uttered. Emma heard it even clearer when she pressed her ear against the wall.

"You gotta be kidding me," Emma whispered. "This is next door...these walls are so thin, we can hear...porn movies next door!"

But as she and Andrew listened in further, it didn't sound like a porn movie. For one thing, they were speaking English, so they weren't watching it on a TV. For another, this probably wasn't a hotel big enough to offer ordering porn movies.

These people could be watching it on a laptop, but it sounded too clear. Then the male said, "Oh yeah, here I come...that's what she said in four minutes."

"Not three, huh? Trying not to set hopes too high?" the female said back.

"Nah, it'll just make it a more pleasant surprise," the male responded.

Okay, porn movies didn't have that kind of high minded dialogue. Even Andrew and Emma weren't always that witty, and they loved running their mouths in bed.

Now it seemed they could spy in - at least vocally - on another couple who loved it too.

However, although they could hear them pretty well, they couldn't make out who they were. As far as they knew, they were just a regular, American sounding, horny tourist couple.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alison Brie didn't want to groan so loud as her boyfriend, Dave Franco, started to prove he might pull off his 'pleasant surprise' in three minutes after all. But as his tongue burrowed into her pussy right away, she threw her head back on the bed and swore she felt him grinning against her.

In a way, it was her own fault for egging him on. It was also partly her fault for going along with the idea to go to Paris now, a day before the rest of his "Neighbors" team arrived for their Paris premiere event.

Getting in this one day of sightseeing and privacy before the latest press barrage seemed like a good idea at the time. So did picking out this hotel to get more privacy in, even if both of them weren't big enough for that kind of attention yet.

On the off chance one of the press recognized them and asked for face time with Zac Efron or Seth Rogan tomorrow, though - or even James Franco sometime later - it was probably best to be safe.

The two of them didn't feel like being safe right now, though. This was Paris and this was a rare night to themselves, with the "Neighbors" premiere tour and the latest "Save Community" cries going on now. They were going to take advantage of the private time they had while they could.

Dave was certainly taking advantage right now - or at least his finger was now as well.

"Fuck...oh, that'll speed it up," Alison told him, clenching her thighs.

"Take off that shirt and I'll get faster," Dave promised. Alison knew he probably would, and knew damn well why. Nevertheless, he made it easier for him by throwing off her grey t-shirt anyway - revealing nothing underneath.

Nothing to cover up her Internet/cult TV famous, ample breasts, anyway.

"Oh, fuck, babe," Dave groaned, as if he hadn't seen her tits a hundred times before. There was something flattering in a crude way about that. It was even more flattering when Dave fingered her, then reached up and rubbed his wet finger on her right nipple while sucking her pussy off.

"Oh Jesus, baby..." Alison moaned right back. "You're...fuck, sucking me like you wanna suck my tits, huh? Yeah, I know that sucking..." After Dave started using his teeth, she added, "Oh, and that nibbling..."

Dave looked up hungrily as the bottom half of his head buried itself into Alison, all while cupping her tit and watching with an enraptured stare. "Grab that other fucking tit...I'd do it myself, but..." Dave finished by putting his right hand on her pussy, instead of the rest of her chest.

Alison obeyed by cupping her other breast, as her and Dave rubbed them together and each squeezed a nipple while Dave ate her, sucked her and rubbed her down below. He soon inserted his right index finger into her as he sucked the left side of her opening, but managed to bounce around her breast anyway.

"Fuck, is that...three minutes?" Alison asked.

"Fuck that. You hold on as long as you want...I don't mind the overtime," Dave muffled into Alison's pussy.

"Oh...well, if you're gonna get lazy..." Alison teased. With that, she started moving her hips up and down, grinding against Dave's mouth and finger herself. She even put her left hand down to start rubbing above them too.

"Fuck, fine, have it your way...you want to fill me up with cum, go for it," Dave conceded, swirling his tongue and finger around and inside her.

"I do...I wanna see that mouth swallow my cum..." Alison urged. "Fill it with my pussy and then make me cum...oh, I've wanted to cum here so bad..."

Dave stopped talking, using his mouth for better concerns. His finger tweaked Alison's nipple and rubbed her pussy lip too, while Alison scratched herself above them, arched her hips and grabbed her left breast.

They cupped, sucked, rubbed, tweaked and humped each other without words - only grunts and louder moans. Yet Alison broke that kind of silence by chanting, "Fuck me, fuck me...you make me cum hard for you...maybe you'll cum hard for me too..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

By the time Emma heard that, she was starting to think about making that kind of deal herself.

Before she knew it, she stepped back from the wall as Andrew kept listening in. They were loud enough so that they didn't need to listen so closely, though. Yet Andrew still concentrated as much as he could, feeling free to do so only because Emma was doing it too.

If she was willing to spy on them like a pervy MI6 agent, then it was okay for him too, right? If she wasn't mad about him being turned on by another woman's sex noises, he shouldn't be mad if she was getting hot hearing another guy eat someone out.

Yet it took him by surprise when he felt just how hot Emma had got. At least if the hand on his pants was a sign.

"Emma?!" Andrew gasped before catching himself. Then again, it wasn't like they were too bored to hear him. They were getting hot and bothered and they could do something about it...in fact, the only one who wasn't now was Andrew.

Emma was doing her part by leading Andrew back to the bed, then sitting down on the left edge of it. She sat in front of the front of his pants, putting both hands on it before long.

"I do a good enough job, you can cum as loud as you want and they wouldn't notice," she said, despite how that explanation took up a lot of time.

Still, Andrew had no reason not to believe she could follow through. Between what he was hearing and what he was feeling right now, he was somewhat stunned she was trying. Yet she succeeded well enough to lower his zipper and pull his equipment out.

Just in case, Andrew prepared himself to try and be quiet. But on the first touch of Emma's lips on his tip, the first little hum on his head and the first little squeeze on his shaft, it was almost a losing battle - one he didn't normally win anyway.

"Oh yeah, get that whole mouth in there! I'm gonna drown it all!" Andrew heard that other woman squeal. "Oh, grab both those titties and suck me dry!"

Andrew didn't know this guy or his technique. But he still knew that no one could cup two big, round, sensitive genitals and suck someone dry like Emma. That much he was reminded of then and there.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dave sucked and cupped Alison to his heart and cock's content. Finally after a few more moves, Alison was content to unload into his mouth.

"Oh...fuckkk!" Alison squeaked her orgasmic little cry right on cue. Dave stopped sucking her clit, then placed his open mouth over her pussy, stuck his tongue out and collected his reward.

He narrowly remembered not to swallow then and there, as he let her fill him up before lifting his head for her. Once Alison stopped moaning and could look at her boyfriend again, he showed what she'd left in his mouth and then gulped it down. For good measure, he went back down to lick up the spare stuff.

"Jesus..." Alison thought she heard Dave praise. For some reason, he was doing it in a British accent, though.

"Not quite, but thanks," Dave said normally. Wait...

"No, that was...wait a minute," Alison frowned as Dave came up. After that, he began to hear something too.

"Well, that wasn't quiet, was it?" they both thought they heard an American woman say.

"Fuck it, just keep doing that and go from there," the British accented man pleaded.

Dave sat up and got next to Alison, both of them leaning against the wall and wondering what was happening. Aside from the voyeuristically obvious.

"Oh, that is good...oh, your mouth is so good in every fucking way..." the man broke the silence.

"I guess I should believe you by now," the female said, although she was harder for Alison and Dave to hear. She was husky, yet what they could hear from her sounded quite enticing. Even Alison had to agree with that.

They heard the man hiss and gasp from obvious pleasure, and even heard the woman hum and moan herself. The man was reduced to saying, "Oh God" and "Oh yes," when he did talk, but it was more than enough to tell them what was going on, and how well it was going.

Dave and Alison didn't talk themselves, and not just because it was obvious how thin the walls were. If they thought more about that, they'd realize they'd been that thin for the last several minutes too - and be properly embarrassed.

And yet between Alison coming off her orgasm, the sounds next door making her horny again and Dave still being rock hard, both of them were too far gone now.

Once Alison's hand drifted towards the front of Dave's boxers, they went further down in more ways than one.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Meanwhile, the sounds next door were long gone from Andrew's mind. He was too consumed with Emma's warm, wet mouth on his tip, her delicate but strong hands on his shaft and balls, her perfect voice humming on him, her gorgeous, sly eyes watching him squirm, and the feel of her soft, once more red hair in his hand.

"You are...fuck," Andrew expressed as Emma sucked him down. She took her hands off him and then quickly took the rest of him in, then popped off as soon as she went all the way down. Andrew was gob smacked, yet Emma was calm enough to grasp him again, stroke his wet shaft and gently start kissing his head.

She was gently making out with it, looking so sexy and almost sweet at the same time. It was perfect on her. "Fuck, I love you..." Andrew got sappy enough to say.

Although the setting wasn't ideal for it, he didn't regret it - especially when Emma hummed extra low and rubbed her lips over his head before kissing it. "I love you, too," Emma said, then looked up at Andrew. "You're okay too, I guess."

In spite of how hard and horny he was - how both of them likely were - it didn't stop Andrew from laughing. Yet the feeling did give him a horny realization. "I need to taste you, too," he decided. "I need you to sit down on me and ride me."

"As long as this doesn't go anywhere," Emma agreed, patting Andrew's cockhead.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Andrew assured. "I do like dreaming of cumming in your mouth after you cum in mine."

"Even with my head start?" Emma asked, before taking half his cock in and sliding her tongue all over his slit.

"Oh fuck...you just get that gorgeous ass of yours on my face..." Andrew moaned, getting on the bed the moment Emma popped off.

"Oh mother fuck..." both Andrew and Emma thought they heard from the wall. But they had much more pressing concerns right now.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As Andrew and Emma got into the 69 position, Alison was content to just stroke and rub Dave's cock as they listened in. Dave was feeling content with it himself too.

He still kept his mouth shut so he and Alison could hear the other couple. He did his best to keep his groans quiet, even as Alison squeezed him and rubbed his tip just right. Yet it was rewarded when their neighbors got loud again.

"Oh, ride me..." the foreign man groaned. "Rub it all over my face..."

"What do you think I'm doing?" the sexy sounding woman replied, before Alison and Dave heard some clear cut sucking.

"Oh, fuck me...I need to fuck you," the man announced. "Can you handle that?"

"What do you think I'm doing?" the woman repeated, with the man letting out a big moan a moment later. Alison guessed she was squeezing him extra hard to finish that pun. It inspired her to slowly and deeply slide her hand down Dave's shaft, until she held his balls.

"Jeez, Alison..." Dave got out.

"Fuck, baby..." the other man said. "Okay, here we go..."

The noises next door got muffled after that, but it was all clear to Alison. The woman was likely writhing her supposedly gorgeous ass all over her man's face, as he fucked her face with equal vigor. They were shaking and devouring each other and so eager to have their faces covered with cum...

Why should they have all that fun?

With that, Alison got Dave onto his back, then put her face onto his crotch before he knew what was going on. The second her mouth surrounded his cock, he couldn't keep so quiet anymore.

"Motherfucker!" Dave yelled, the rest of his words and breath caught in his throat as Alison stuffed her own throat. She bobbled on his cock, then licked him from his balls up to his tip, all as the couple next door seemed to groan in unison.

"You wanna fuck my throat, too?" Alison was courteous enough to ask. When Dave couldn't answer, she rephrased, "Or maybe you want to make love to it? That's sweet," she credited before her lips slowly slid down his head.

After torturously but gently sucking him, Alison came off and wondered, "Or maybe that's not what you want to fuck." She proved it by sliding up and wrapping her generous tits around his shaft.

"Oh God!" the other woman spoke again. "Oh, your cock is so nice and thick in my mouth..."

"You always fill my mouth so good too..." the man said. "Oh, that's it...oh fuck, that's it, I gotta get in there. Get over there and bend over, please..."

Dave knew it wasn't smart, or sane, to picture being that man while his own gorgeous girlfriend was fucking him with her gorgeous tits. But the more Alison's breasts and mouth covered him, the more he knew that just covering her face with cum now wasn't enough. He had to take a page from his noisy neighbors.

"Oh, I gotta get in you...I need you to ride me now..." Dave pleaded.

"Huh? That's not what you usually say when I'm doing this," Alison recalled.

"You want me to really fuck you or not? We're kinda pressed for time here," Dave tried not to say too impatiently. "Sorry, it's just..."

"Oh...yeah, you had the right idea," the other woman called out.

"I know...now help me fuck you," the man said. After hearing them start doing just that, Alison was ready to be filled herself.

She took her chest and face off of Dave, sitting up and letting her pussy hover over him instead. Once she started taking him in, Dave grabbed her hips and tried to help them go up and down. Yet Alison was doing a good job of that herself as she began riding him.

Dave then focused on her bouncing breasts, quickly cupping them and fitting as much of them in his hands as he could. He jiggled them while his hips arched up into his girlfriend, knowing instantly he had the right idea too.

"Oh, that looks so good against me..." their male neighbor called out, likely referring to his girlfriend's ass bucking back against his hips. "It'll look even better when I cover it with cum..."

"Just like your cock," the woman responded. "Took...the words outta my mouth...just like your cock."

"Oh, is that what you want?" the man gasped. "Maybe you could see it...see all those juices all over me...then suck it down before turning around...

"If you think you can last till I turn around...go ahead..." The woman groaned.

"Oh, I doubt it...oh, I want to try, though...I want...oh, fuck, I just want you..." The man panted.

"Then stop talking and fucking take me," the woman demanded. "Cause I'm taking all that cum out of you...one way or another..."

"Oh, fuck, me..." the man spat out, then just groaned as the sounds of their fucking got louder. At last, Alison recovered enough to speak back up to Dave.

"Good advice," she said, then slammed her hips down and prepared for the riding of her life.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Andrew was kneeling on the bed and barely holding on as Emma pushed her round ass back against his hips, fucking him as much as he was fucking her. He grabbed her hips for a few moments, then went down to rub her, but he felt he could still do more.

Even with his mind blinded and barely coherent, he still got an idea - which had to mean something good. "Sit up, sit up, come on," he got up, hoping Emma could hear him and agree.

Emma exhaled and managed to do what he said, sitting up on her knees while Andrew was kneeling behind her and still inside her. In this position, he also had room to put his left hand over her chest and his right onto her filled pussy, rubbing her all over while his face nuzzled itself against her hair and ear.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
768 Followers