The (Not-So) Cuckold

Story Info
Who really was the Cuckold?
2.3k words
113.5k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who really was the Cuckold?

Chapter 1

Tom Shaw arrived home in a seriously happy mood. He let himself into the home he'd shared with his lovely wife Katie for over twenty years and threw his overnight bag towards the stairs, ready to be taken up to the bedroom and unpacked.

Just the day before he, and his gorgeous wife Katie, had attended their only son George's graduation ceremony at Oxford university. It had been one of the proudest days of their married lives, - second only to the day of George's birth, - and they couldn't have been any happier. Staying overnight in a beautiful 5 star hotel on the outskirts of Oxford, they'd had a wonderful day and evening together with George and his girlfriend Andrea. After having a marvelous dinner with them, the 2 youngsters had then left to go partying with their friends, leaving Tom and Katie to retire to their suite for a night of wonderful, relaxed lovemaking. Katie had several small orgasms at the end of his tongue before she finally exploded as he fucked her in the huge four-poster bed and then came himself, flooding her warm, smooth pussy with his hot seed.

They had slept well, spooned together as always, before awakening that morning and having another long, sexy fuck that had started as they were showering together, and finished with Katie kneeling at the foot of the bed, her beautiful, heart-shaped bottom stuck up in the air whilst he took her from behind. As his 7" cock slid noisily in and out of her dripping pussy she'd reached between her legs and squeezed his swollen balls that were banging against her tender, throbbing clitoris. Pushing impatiently back at him, she had rubbed her hard little nub, trying to speed-up her own impending climax to match his, as she felt him thrusting himself as deep into her as he possibly could. All too soon, they climaxed together, their cum mixing in her slippery tunnel before he slipped out of her, causing their slimy, warm juices to slide down her thighs.

"Oh my god Tom, now I'll need another damn shower" she had cried, laughing as she ran to the bathroom, "You stay there, you horny sod, I'm not having you near me once I'm clean this time. We need to check out of this place in half an hour and you know I have a train to catch."

Tom had jokingly chased her as she ran into the bathroom, Katie just managing to lock the door behind her before he could get in. "OK my darling, I've had enough of that gorgeous body for now, now let me in so I can clean up too." he had begged through the locked door, laughing as she nervously unlocked it.

"Now leave me alone," she laughed, climbing into the double cubicle, "Get in here with me otherwise we won't both have time for a shower."

They had finally managed to get dressed and pack their suitcases before checking out of hotel and rushing to the station for Katie to catch her train...........

* * *

"Mmmmmm I'm really going to miss you," Katie whispered in his ear as they hugged and kissed each other at the train station, a tear running down her cheek as she stroked the side of his handsome face, "I wish I didn't have to go, but you know how important this trip is."

Hugging her, he'd replied, "I know sweetheart, but it isn't long to the weekend so you'll soon be back,"

Wiping her eyes, she'd whispered to him, "Look after yourself my darling, darling husband, I'll always love you, you know that."

Tom had watched her get on the train to London to start her journey to her business meeting in Frankfurt, waving to her as the train pulled out of the station. What he didn't see was that, after he had disappeared from her sight, she had broken down with tears streaming down her face.

"Oh my sweet, sweet man, I'm going to miss you so much, why do I have to be such a slut?"

* * * * *

2) Chapter 2

Tom walked through into the newly remodeled kitchen and got himself a cold beer from the fridge. After opening it, he returned back into the hall and picked up all the post that was lying on the floor behind the door. Casually glancing through the collection of junk mail and circulars, he tossed them on the hall table and strolled into the living room. He immediately sensed something was different. On looking around, he noticed that most of the family photographs, usually scattered all around the comfortable room, weren't there.

"That's strange!" he thought, paying more attention this time as he surveyed the room. "Everything else looks to be undisturbed. It doesn't look like a burglary, so why only the photos missing?"

He then started to look all around the rest of the house, curious to what had been going on. Not seeing anything else was gone, or even been moved, until he got to his and Katie's bedroom, he immediately noticed that Katie's wardrobe was open and completely empty. Her dresser drawers, also left open, were all empty too,

"What the fuck?" He muttered, as he looked around, "What the hell is going on?"

He then noticed a plain, white envelope on the dressing table with the words "My Darling Tom" written on it, in what he recognized as Katie's handwriting. Opening it, he found a letter, neatly folded, with the imprint of a pair of lips on it in Katie's favorite colored lipstick. With a deepening sense of foreboding, he pulled out the folded paper and started to read the letter that was about to change all their lives.

"My Darling Sweet Tom,

This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life and it is breaking my heart to do it.

As you have found, and are reading this letter, you will have probably noticed that all my personal belongings are missing. The reason for this is, oh my God this is so difficult, the reason for this is that I have made the decision to leave you and turn my back on the part of my life that IS you and I'll try to explain why.

I know that this will come as a tremendous shock to you, but I need to tell you that your sweet innocent wife of 23 yrs has turned out to be a nasty, evil, immoral slut. That is how I think of myself, so I dread to think what your opinion of me will be when you have finished reading this letter.

For the last twenty years I have been having a secret affair with a man I first met when I was a teenage girl, - long before I ever met and married you. He had been a friend of my parents. A man they trusted and had a great affection for. Unbeknownst to them, he used his charms on me. I used to babysit for him and his wife occasionally and got to know the pair of them quite well as I was growing up. I suppose that is a cliché but sadly it is true. I was a naïve little girl at the time, and he seduced me, taking my virginity immediately after I became of legal age. I know it was wrong, that he shouldn't have taken advantage of me like that, but I'm ashamed to say I fell head over heels in love with him, even though he was married and had children of his own who were almost my age.

It broke my heart when he and his family moved away when he took a job abroad. I felt I almost hated him for leaving me all alone but I truly loved him. You know what they say about girls and their first lover, well in my case it was true. I never stopped loving him. Even after I met you and we got married, I still couldn't get him out of my head. Please believe me Tom. I loved you too, I really did. You're so kind and gentle and passionate. You are a wonderful lover and if he hadn't re-appeared into my life after his wife had divorced him, - for having multiple affairs of course, - I promise you I would never have looked at another man.

Sadly, that first time I saw him after he came back to this country, all my old feelings for him came flooding back and I'm ashamed to admit I was easy prey when he tried to seduce me once again. I still loved him Tom. I always will. I hope you can understand that. I love you dearly too my husband, it's just that the hold he has on my heart is unbearable. I need to be with him.

I know my terrible actions will break your heart my darling, but I hope some day you will find the wherewithal to forgive me and move on with your life. I sincerely wish for you to find someone who is more deserving of your love and kindness and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and move on with your life.

Please don't waste your time and money trying to find us Tom. By the time you read this, we will be out of the country and out of your life for ever. I do not want or deserve anything from our wonderful marriage, apart from the memories of our time together, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me such a marvelous, talented son who thankfully has many more of your genes in his DNA than mine. I have sent a letter to him, explaining all this as best I could, and begging for his forgiveness too. I have tried to explain to him that this is solely my fault and that you should support one another and I hope that you both don't hate me too much in the future.

I can't think of anything more to say Tom, apart from I'm so, so, sorry once again and that I wish you all the happiness you deserve in your future life.

P.S.

If you get in touch with my solicitor, Sarah Lewis, at the firm we have always used, I have left with her my power of attorney to sign any papers needed to wipe me out of you life forever if you so choose. I do not want, or deserve, any material things from our time together. I am keeping my engagement and wedding rings you gave me, to remind me permanently of what I have thrown away, sorry, but I just couldn't bear to part from them.

Love and Thanks once again,

Your deceitful, unfaithful wife

Katie

XXX

Chapter 4

After finishing reading the letter, Tom carefully re-folded it before putting it back in the envelope and slipping it into his inside pocket. He then calmly walked back downstairs to the kitchen. Getting a couple of cold beers from the fridge, he opened them both before he slowly strolled to his study. His mind once more going over the contents of the letter, he sat down at the antique desk that faced the wide window that looked over the open fields surrounding the idyllic, centuries-old house.

Taking his keys from his trouser pocket, he unlocked the desk drawers and pressed the button that opened the secret drawer hidden beneath the desktop. It opened slowly, the old mechanism still running as smoothly as when the old desk had been first made by a master craftsman. He reached into the open drawer. His long fingers curled around the butt of the World War 2 officer's pistol his father had kept as a souvenir of his time as a Major in the Royal Engineers regiment, drawing the beautifully maintained gun into view from where it had been laying on top of the small pile of papers that covered the bottom of the narrow cubbyhole.

Fondly examining the weapon, he smiled to himself as he lovingly remembered all the tales of daring-do his father had made up when, as a young child, he had sat at his dad's feet, listening the heroic deeds of soldiers long since passed. He was a great story-teller, his father was.

Placing the pistol on the desktop, he slowly drank the two beers and then took out the A4 folder that was nestling at the bottom of the drawer, at the same time picking up the cheap pay-as-you-go cell-phone that had been hidden underneath it. Opening the folder, he took the letter from his pocket and neatly placed it on top of the paperwork already contained there before once more closing the beige envelope and placing it back where he had taken it from.

He picked up the phone and, after just a moment's thought, pressed 1 on speed dial and waited for a reply. The phone was answered by a soft, female voice simply saying "Hello?"

Tom immediately broke into a huge smile as he spoke....

"Hello my darling, I have some wonderful news"

<laughing> "No I can't tell you now"

"Because I don't want to" <more laughter>

"Okay, I'll pick you up in 20 minutes. Oh, and sweetheart, bring your toothbrush OK?"

"Don't worry, she won't be here"

"Okay darling, I'll see you shortly"

Smiling broadly, Tom said to himself, "I guess I won't be needing that anymore." and threw the phone into the waste bin at the side of the desk. He again picked up the folder, then returned the unloaded gun to the drawer. Reading the label stuck on the front of the folder, he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head slowly, knowing that the expensively-gathered files contained in the portfolio were now never going to have to be used.

The slightly-scuffed label read -

COUNTRYWIDE DETECTIVE AGENCY

SURVEILLANCE REPORT ON - Mrs KATHERINE SHAW

COMMISSIONED BY - Mr TOM SHAW

DATE - 15th of AUGUST 2010

INVESTIGATING OPERATIVE - Ex- Detective Sergeant DAVID MATTHEWS.

Tom laughed out loud and shouted to the otherwise empty household "Thank you very much Katie dear...You stupid fucking bitch..."

*****

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Just Accept It... ...she said. No, I said.in Loving Wives
We Need To Talk My version of the four famous words.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
More Stories