The Not-So-Tarnished Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers

When that didn't get an answer, he lifted her up from her chair, pulled off the loosely-tied belt off her robe, and ran his hands slowly over her ass and hips, up along the sides of her torso, and cupped her breasts.

"Yes," she answered.

His hands slid over to pinch her nipples, and he asked, "Is that your final answer?"

"Oh, yes!" she cried.

He pulled her in closer to press his hardening cock onto her belly.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes!" she cried even louder.

He pulled her up, sat her on the table, and rubbed his cock against her glistening pussy.

"Are we talking about the same things?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, and cried out a second even louder, "And yes," when he pierced his cock into her tight and heavily lubricated vagina.

Brianna and Jonathan christened the dining room table at the small cottage he rented at the Cape in much the same way as they did the kitchen table in his apartment in Cambridge after Brianna entered it for the first time. She had her mind on those times when she getting ready for a party in her honor the following spring at the Brown Alumni Club in Boston.

Jonathan walked into room with a copy of The Boston Globe in his hand, and started reading it.

"Just days before Peter Graham's Pulitzer Prize-winning book, 'She Holds the Secrets of the Founding Fathers,' takes to the big screens, his ex-wife, Brianna Parker, is making some noise with her own work of fiction partially based on their relationship ...

" ... Parker, a former editor at Brown University Press, said, 'I would have never been able to undertake this project without the help of my husband, Jonathan. If it wasn't for his courage to tell me what was going on and the support he has given me in writing this book ...'"

Jonathan paused, kissed her on the lips, pulled her in close by the small of her back, and said, "You give me too much credit."

"Not enough," she responded, fending his hands off the red silk dress she wore he first laid eye on her. "But this time, I can't give into your charms. We have people waiting for us."

MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers
12