The Note

Story Info
Sarah's boyfriend leaves her Masterly instructions.
2.1k words
4
27.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dgthomas
dgthomas
36 Followers

When I woke up in the morning you were gone. I took my shower and prepared for the day when I found a note by my cup on the counter. I grabbed the note and shoved it into my bag and then I grabbed my cup before walking out of the door. On my way to work you called my cell and asked what I thought about the note.

"Well I was rushing out the door and didn't have a chance to read it yet. It's in my bag and I'm planning on reading it once I get into the office."

"You need to get to bed a little earlier and stop messing around on the computer." I smile and start to pull away from a red light.

"I know, but I cannot help myself."

"Well tonight you will, because if we're planning on getting an early start tomorrow you'll have to be well rested." I yawned and said,

"I know. Hey how about you just tell me what is on the note and I don't have to read it."

"No, I wrote it intentionally so you would read it. Besides I have to get going into this meeting. Love you, Sarah and read the note."

"Love you too, Ben." I got out before I heard the dial tone.

I punched in and went to my desk taking off my jacket and turning the lights on in the office. I'm not the first one there ever, but they are children and need these things done for them. Finally when I am done "opening" the office I start up my computer and grab the note out of my bag. I begin to read the note written very carefully in your handwriting...although a little shaky.

Sarah,

Because you are online and not in bed with me yet when you get home from work I would ask that you do the following:

- Shower

- Shave – use my menthol shaving cream – as always.

- Grab your bristle brush and belt

- Climb into bed and give yourself the following punishment

- 200 slaps to each breast

- 300 slaps to your newly shaven pussy

- Make sure each hit is nice and slow and hard

- Belt your thighs together tightly and take a nap on your stomach, I will wake you once I get home

Love,

Ben

I knew my face was flushed and as soon as I read the last sentence my boss walked to my desk. I smiled and turned the paper over as he informed me of someone coming in for a meeting. Once he left my desk I re-read the note and realized how hot it had made me. I placed the note back into my bag and sighed as I turned to my computer. I knew you were in a meeting so I called and left a message at your office telling you that you can consider it done.

My day was average as the note sat in the back of my mind and I was shifting in my seat wondering what tonight would bring. I told the HR person I needed to run to the post office and would be going home straight after. She informed me to have a good mini-vacation and I was off. After hitting the post office I went home and did as I was told.

While in the shower I lathered up with your cream and the cool tingling heightened my excitement. Once out of the shower I applied baby oil gel and rubbed it onto my cunt – to stop the itching that will come. I wondered how could he possibly ask me to sleep after all this? But I continued on. I walked past the mirror into our room naked and wondered what he saw in me, but damn he knew how to make me feel sexy, erotic, and like such a whore.

I grabbed my brush only used for spanking. My hand reached for the belt on the hook. I kissed them both as you require me to do when I am using them. Oddly enough this makes me accept them and love the pleasure/pain they bring to me. I pulled back my blankets and climbed into the bed.

My knees were bent and open wide. I grabbed my left breast and squeezed my nipple and then began to slap my breast and began to count. I placed my left hand underneath my neck as I watched my breast jiggle with every hit. The cold air was breathing against my open cunt was turning me on more with every slap. By the time the hundredth hit was administered my nipple was bright red and I my cunt was feeling warm and I could feel the wetness begin to seep out. I raised my right hand behind my head and began to administer your remedy to my right breast.

Once finished with my right breast I hit each nipple with my hand and kissed the handle of the brush. I then spread my legs wider and began with the spankings. Each hit was harder than the last and I knew I was trying to make myself cum brushing it up against my clit with every hit. I was only at fifty and I didn't know how I was going to last until I make the last slap at three hundred. I paused and breathed deeply as I looked at the clock. I knew you would be home within an hour and a half. I took another deep breath and began to hit my cunt. This time I kept it at a slower pace pausing five seconds between each hard hit.

I kissed the brush after finally reaching three hundred. As I rolled over to place the brush on the bedside table I felt my wetness seep into the crack of my ass and the scent of my cunt was in the air. If I could smell it I'm sure you would. I smiled as I grabbed the belt and kissed it before tightening it around my thighs. I made sure it was as far as it could go and then I rolled over and closed my eyes. Although I couldn't sleep because I was so turned on I kept imaging what you possibly were going to do to me.

When I awoke the room was dark and I felt a presence on the bed with me. I turned my head and you were laying next to me.

"Hey, babe. How do you feel?" I began to stretch and said,

"Oddly enough I am still horny. I had the craziest dream." You smiled down at me and your hand laid on my naked ass and traced the crack of my ass.

"I'm sure you did."

"I dreamt I screwed this guy who came in for the meeting today. The worst part was he looked like Dennis Franz." You chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"I just got in. You go back to sleep I'm going to hop in the shower." I watch as you walk down the hall and turn into the bathroom. You peek your head back out of the bathroom and say, "By the way you smell delicious." I smiled and then wriggled a little to get more comfortable and try to fall back asleep.

I was awoken to your and on my ass. You smacked it hard and I jerked my head up.

"Sarah, I love how your ass jiggles when I hit it." You offer me the brush. "Kiss the brush, Sarah." My lips kiss the wooden handle and your hand moves my hair out of my eyes. "Good girl. Now I want you to count. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"Of course I can, Ben."

"Come on, Sarah. You know when you're in this state you should refer to me as Master or Sir, but you know which I prefer."

"Yes I do, Master." You kiss my lips and I realize you're naked as well as I am.

"Mmm, we're going to have so much fun tonight, Sarah. I'll make you never want to be on the computer again." You climb on top of my legs and begin to tease my ass with your finger. I writhe underneath your touch and you begin to smack my ass – harder than I smacked my cunt.

"One! Thank you, Master. Two! Thank you, Master. Three! Thank you, Master..." This continues until we reach one hundred – on each cheek.

"Mmm," you say as you rub my ass. "slut Sarah your ass is so red." You climb off of me and place the brush back on the bedside table. You begin to trace the crack of my ass with your finger and let it dip a little deeper between my legs so your finger is now on the outside of my cunt. You begin to trace the opening and feel how wet I am. You pull your finger out and I hear you suck my juices off. "Would you like a taste, my little one?"

"Oh yes, Master. It would please me greatly."

You finger dives in. Another follows and your fingering my cunt as I am under you writhing. Your fingers stop and are resting inside of my cunt.

"If you keep moving I won't let you have a taste. I will go in the other room turn up a porno and get off myself while you listen. You will stay belted ALL night and all through our weekend trip while I pleasure myself and not allow you anything. Do you understand me, little one?"

"Yes, Master." You then remove them and offer them as my head is sideways on my pillow. I suck your fingers like I would suck your cock. I'm earnest and looking to please you so you will in turn please me.

"That's a good slave." Now roll over.

As I roll over I notice how hard your cock is and how red the head is. I notice the glistening and I smile as you bend over and kiss my breasts. Your teeth stop and play with my nipples. You bite and tug and my left hand rests on the back of your head. Our eyes meet and I know then and there I love you more than you ever expect. You smile up at me and your hand works on the belt.

Once it is off you throw it across the room.

"Open those legs for me, little one." As I do we hear the crackle of the wetness between my legs. You and I smile and you chuckle. "I knew you were wet, but the insides of your thighs are so thick. No wonder the room smelt so good before." I smile and my face turns red. "No, Sarah, that's a great thing. Every man loves that."

Your hand moves down my left leg and you lift in onto your shoulder as you move your head to my cunt. I feel you begin to lick my lips up and down. You bury your tongue further inside of me and you begin to fuck me with your tongue as I try not moving. Your hand reaches for mine and we hold on as you fuck me with your mouth. Then you slide your tongue up to my clit and you tease me a little more before climbing on top of me.

I feel your member between my lips as you kiss me and very easily slide inside of me. I love my taste on your lips and tongue. You begin fucking me slow.

"Sarah, I want you to start fucking me. Don't ask me for permission. Cum as many times as you want just fuck me with that cunt of yours."

I begin to meet your thrusts as you fuck me and then I turn you over and begin to grind upon your cock cumming almost instantly. I continue to fuck your cock wanting you to cum deep inside of me. You roll me over and raise my legs on your shoulders and you fuck me harder than you spanked me. It isn't long before I feel you cum deep inside of me. You collapse on top me and kiss my lips.

"Well," I say as we roll onto our sides. "If this is the punishment I get for being online I think I'm going to be on there morning, noon, and night." You smile and kiss my lips.

"Actually, I think I agree with you." I climb out of bed. "Where are you going?"

"To take a shower and then I want to check my email." I pause. "Would you like to join me in the shower?" You agree.

When we're out of the shower I turn the computer on and you turn the tv on and pass out on the couch. I change the bedding and then turn off the computer. I bring a blanket and join you on the couch.

dgthomas
dgthomas
36 Followers