The Novelist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,628 Followers

He stood up and walked around toward the other side of the coffee table. He lifted her chin and removed the panties from her mouth looking down at her with a satisfied smile.

"We're leaving in a moment, Jane." He said.

She was still a bit dazed and had trouble following his change in tone.

"I'm going to be flying my father out in a few days to settle the divorce. I'll let you know when it's done."

"C-can I come with you?" She asked quietly.

"No." Tom stated firmly. "If you want to visit you can do it on your own time and your own dime. Now open your mouth."

Jane didn't like the way he dismissed her, but she opened wide regardless for reasons that were unclear to her. Tom pushed his cock into her mouth as he watched her jaw strain slightly at the intrusion.

"That's a good slut." He said approvingly. "Clean it off like a needy slut."

Jane sucked him as he pushed his length in and out of her mouth. She'd never been treated this way in her life. It was demeaning, but she allowed him to do it. She liked how dominantly he instructed her. He was sympathetic when he needed, but he took control at the right moments. It seemed to melt her inhibitions.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and slapped it against her face. "What are you?" He asked.

"I'm a needy slut, Sir." She panted.

He slapped his cock across her face again. "Then say it like a needy slut would?" He barked.

She hesitated.

"Damn it, Jane. What did I do this afternoon? Finger you? Rip that blouse off you and fondle your tits? Did I pump that vibrator into that slutty pussy? Did I jerk off your face? And now, I just fucked you over this coffee table. I just pumped you full cum. I don't remember you objecting. Not really. So what does that make you?"

"I'm a needy slut, Sir." She said a little more confidently.

Tom slapped his cock into her cheek again. "Again! Like a needy slut!"

"I'm needy slut, Sir!" She emphasized the word 'slut' as she said it. It made it sound more basic and real.

Tom reached over her and slapped her ass. Then he hooked two fingers into her pussy and pumped them a few times before pulling them out and bringing them to her mouth.

"Open wide and suck them." He said.

She could see some of his cum on his fingers. Her mouth opened and she sucked them clean. Then he slapped his cock on her cheek again.

"Again!"

"I'm a needy slut, Sir! I'm a needy little slut, Sir! A NEEDY SLUT!" She called out forgetting all about her sister and any ethical sense she had left within.

Her mind was awash with emotions. The way he recounted what he had done to her made it seem so wrong. Despite that she had enjoyed it. She hadn't regretted it. If she didn't regret it -- if she enjoyed it -- then that meant she was a needy slut. It just made sense. Her heart pounded as she watched him stare into her -- or through her -- she wasn't sure. She wondered again what he was capable of, and why she couldn't say no to him. She thought about how confused the home wrecker must have felt as he manipulated her into progressively more perverse actions.

Neither said a word until another voice broke the silence. "May I cum, Sir?"

Tom continued looking at Jane as he spoke a simple 'yes'. Jane's eyes moved from him to the blonde. She heard the heavy breathing followed by a somewhat girlish grunt.

"Sir, your submissive slut is cumming. Uh-uh-unggg!"

Tom smiled while he listened to Alexis cum. "Let's go, Alexis. We don't want to be late." He said. He crouched down next to Jane. "Remember, Jane, you shouldn't be ashamed that you're a needy slut. I guarantee you'll feel better tomorrow now that you know what you need."

He stuffed his cock back into his pants, and wrapped an arm around Alexis as they walked out of the room. He left his aunt confused and used for the second time today.

"What do you think of my aunt?" He asked.

"She's a slut alright, Sir. If that's what you're asking."

It was exactly what he was asking. As usual, Alexis responded just the way he wanted. They weren't out of earshot of his aunt yet, and Tom wanted her to hear Alexis' assessment. They made their way out to the car and climbed inside.

"Is everything alright?" Marie asked.

"Yeah." Tom said. "Everything is going to be just fine I think."

Tom made his way back toward the airport. He had the window down enjoying the warm, humid evening air. He missed certain things about the northeast. He enjoyed the humidity. It was something lacking in the arid, desert climate of the southwest. Everyone seemed tired. The day had started early on little sleep. Tom had certainly tested his stamina. He pulled into the parking lot on the south end of the airfield. It took no time at all to offload their belongings and board the plane. One of the benefits of flying privately was the lack of lines and security checkpoints. With little effort they were inflight within thirty minutes.

******

Frank looked exhausted. Tom noticed the deep circles under his eyes as he sat down at the table in the middle of the cabin. Neither one of them had spoken yet. Frank busied himself arranging some business papers and setting up his computer. Tom was diligently going through his climbing pack and properly wrapping up his rope. He was meticulous about keeping his ropes in good condition and wrapped neatly ready for use. Each of the implements in his bag were placed on the table looked over and packed carefully back inside. Frank slid an envelope across the small table toward Tom.

Tom stared and the simple legal sized envelope with the title of the law firm printed in the upper left hand corner and his father's name written in the center. It was a relief to see it.

"Frank..." He said. "Thank you for this. We're even now. I guess we're more than even. I suppose I owe you."

"Don't." Frank replied dismissively. "We're squared, you and I. No one owes anyone." Frank paused for a moment. "You know it's hard to make certain decisions in life. It's hard to know when it's appropriate to insert yourself into someone else's affairs. For the record, I would have done this regardless of whether I owed you anything. It was the right thing to do."

Tom smiled a warm, caring smile. These two men, although a generation apart, had a deep respect for one another. Tom thought of his lawyer as a friend above all else.

"Well, thank you anyway. You get my gratitude whether you want it or not. Things went all right today?"

"Yeah. I'm glad I made the trip. Probably should have done it years ago. You know, it was dumb luck getting that recusal. One of the partners at the firm was a student of mine a long time ago."

"No shit?" Tom said amused.

"Yeah. Can you believe it? I remembered him too. Not a great student, but whip smart and manipulative as hell. I'll remind you what I said to you last night and what he said this afternoon when I picked it up. That letter doesn't really mean jack shit. It doesn't solve anything. But it will make a point. Time it wisely."

"I know." Tom said as he pulled the letter out reading it over. The wording was clinical and emotionless. In so many words it told John Bolden to fuck off.

Marie and Alexis had been sitting in the back of the plane. Marie was reading her book and Alexis had her ear buds in listening to music. Tom waved Marie over. She clumsily removed her clothes and knelt down next to him. He leaned in and whispered in her ear. When he finished talking, she looked up at him with surprise at his instruction.

"Sir?" She said taken aback.

She didn't necessarily like the request, nor did she know what was accomplished on her behalf today. She looked up at her son again. His look spoke a thousand words. She knew he wouldn't have asked if he didn't feel it was warranted.

Tom stood up and retired to the reclining bed in the back of the cabin. He laid down patting the space next to him beckoning Alexis to come join him.

Marie looked up from the kneeling position where he had left her.

"Mr. Donovan." She said softly.

He looked up from his computer screen. "Yes, Marie?"

"May I be of service to you for the flight?" She asked slightly embarrassed. "Sir said you can have my mouth or my cunt."

She didn't think she had ever spoken the word cunt in her entire life, but it was the word Sir had chosen for her to use.

Frank looked toward the back of the plane seeing Tom and Alexis cuddled up. The younger man still found ways to surprise him. He reached down unbuttoning his pants and sliding them to floor with his briefs.

"I'll take your mouth please, Marie." He said without much emotion. It was important for her to feel like she was doing as she was told and not to act too appreciative. It was something he had learned from Tom. "And, Marie..."

"Yes, Sir?" She asked looking at his fat, veiny cock contemplating how she would begin.

"Take your time."

"Yes, Sir."

******

Jane Harmon still sat in the living room where her nephew left her. At some point she had managed to lift herself off the coffee table where she had been so lewdly bent over and fucked. She had taken a seat back in her arm chair. She held her ripped panties in her hand. There were plenty of emotions bubbling up inside of her, but the most notable was a feeling of emptiness. It wasn't a spiritual emptiness. It was a literal, physical emptiness. She lacked the fullness she felt with his thick, long cock filling her. Needless to say, it was a feeling that upset her on a plethora of levels -- moral, physical, feminist.

She pulled herself from her reverie and noticed that she was staring at the coffee table and the strewn items on the floor that Tom had swiped aside before he took her. It caused the familiar heat to build back up in her pussy. She wondered how she could ever sit in this room again without thinking about him.

Jane retreated to her bedroom to clean herself up. As she walked through the door she stepped on one of her pearly buttons and knelt down picking it up. It occurred to her that she couldn't be in this room without thinking of him either. She was angry with her nephew. She tried her best to understand the source of the anger. It might have been that he played her so well. He knew her emotions and thoughts before she did. He anticipated her reactions and consistently stayed a step ahead of her. As a lawyer, she cursed men that could anticipate her moves and push her around like a chess piece in their own personal game.

No. That wasn't the reason she was angry with him. At least it wasn't the sole reason. She didn't like how he forced her to succumb to the desires that she reserved for herself in the privacy of her bedroom when she was all alone. She didn't like how he challenged her as a woman to admit that she might enjoy being controlled by a man.

That still wasn't quite the reason, though. Was it that he forced her to succumb to her desires? That he manipulated and controlled her? No, there was a nuance to it that made it uncomfortable and fueled her anger. It wasn't that he dominated her forcefully. It was that he did it with some level of kindness. That was exactly the reason she felt uncomfortable. Had it been heavy handed she could hate him, but it was a mixture of kindness, understanding, intuition, dominance and blunt truth.

She set the buttons on her nightstand. Her torn blouse still sat on the bed where she had left it. She set her panties next to it, and cursed the way her body reacted as she looked at the remnants of his domination. Jane sighed heavily as her eyes welled up a little. She couldn't believe that she had been fucked by her nephew.

It occurred to her that the true source of her anger came from the realization that he really was the first man that knew what she needed. She was always so confident and purpose driven. Tom's simple actions over the course of a few hours somehow belittled her entire life. He made her feel like she had valued all the wrong things. How could he make her feel so satisfied by making her demean and submit herself? Yet somehow it seemed right at the time, and the pleasure she got from him surely wasn't all in her head.

She wondered who he was exactly. That was the mystery that Jane just couldn't figure out. Her nephew, her sister's little boy, the artistic kid with visions of being a writer, had been transformed. He seemed to be an enigma now. She wondered when he became this version of himself. She felt a bit of wetness escape her pussy drawing her back from her thoughts. She reached down and swiped her finger along her slit realizing it was him dripping out her. Him. Even after he left he still seemed to be present.

Jane unfastened her skirt and slid it to the floor. She had intended on taking a shower, but she climbed up onto her bed shedding the rest of her clothes and leaned back into the pillows. She was tired. She reached between her legs again and found more of him leaking from her. She thought of how he had pushed his fingers into her and made her lick them. It was so hot. And that blonde woman! She was striking and beautiful. It all seemed so unreal. Jane couldn't understand her feelings. She had been content fantasizing about such things, but living them was a scary notion. Scary because of how badly she now wanted it.

Before long Jane's fingers had slipped inside of her. She replayed the day in her head vowing to figure it all out without even realizing how wantonly she had begun to pleasure herself. Jane Harmon had started to get sucked into the same eddy of emotions that often ended in a thick leather band wrapped tightly around the neck. She wanted to fly out to California. She wanted to confront her nephew and explain her lapse in judgment. Now that she had time to think it over, she thought she could explain herself. She needed him to understand why she had let it happen in order to preserve her dignity. It was a naivety that many submissive women suffered in Tom's life.

******

It was just after midnight when the plane touched down back in Van Nuys. Tom had finally gotten a few hours of rest. Alexis had nudged him just before they landed. He wrapped his arms around her and looked up to see his mother still seated on the floor between Frank's outstretched legs. He figured she must have spent the entire flight in that position. He didn't feel bad for her. She was learning her position as a servant of men. It was her place to choose. She had not offered an objection, which only meant she was willing to do more self-discovery.

The freeway was vacant as he leisurely drove back home. He couldn't wait to get back to the comfort of his own surroundings. There was something about his home that gave him peace. It was his. He had paid for it. He wrote the rules. He parked at the top of driveway and pulled his tablet from his pack and remotely deactivated the alarms.

The three of them entered the rear gate. Tom had sent his mother to her room, and told Alexis that he wished to be alone. He set his pack down on a lounge chair next to the pool, activated the up lights and pathway lights dimly illuminating the yard, and then stripped down and dove into the water. There was something about the way the water muffled out the sounds of the world that appealed to him. Tom began swimming laps from one side of the pool to the other. It offered him time to think over the recent events.

It had been an hour when he felt his fingers beginning to prune. He swam back from the end of the pool fed by the small, artificial waterfall back toward the end closest to the house. He was using a sidestroke with his eyes closed waiting for the moment when his fingers touched the far wall. As he lifted his head from the water he saw Alexis kneeling waiting for him.

"I thought you went to sleep." He said.

"I couldn't sleep, Sir." She replied sweetly. "I felt alone without you."

Tom braced his hands on the edge of the pool and hoisted himself up to his feet in a single powerful motion. The water cascaded down his wide chest dripping to the ground. Alexis handed him a towel. He dried his hair first and then his face and neck and shoulders. She admired him. There was a loneliness about his movements though. Alexis often wondered if he thought too much -- constantly calculating -- and unable to let anyone close. He rarely lived in the moment. He enjoyed the present for sure, but his mind had always moved on to something else.

"You're upset about something." He said wiping down the rest of his body.

"Not at all, Sir." She replied.

"I don't like it when you're dishonest with me."

"I'm not sure what you mean, Sir."

"You're worried. You're worried about everything since my mother showed up. You're worried about your future with me." He stated truthfully. "It's unlike you to be threatened by other women."

"Sir, I..." Alexis was used to his intuitive sense. She wasn't thrown off when he stated something accurately. "... I suppose you're right about that, Sir. You've made me a happy woman, but I'm entitled to my female emotions. Aren't I?"

Tom was struck by her answer. It was out of character for her. Of course everyone has emotions, but he often admired her ability to compartmentalize them like he often did with his own emotions. He contemplated her for a moment. She was the only woman with the ability to wound him.

"Of course you're entitled to them." He said. "So, what do you want?"

"Want?" She asked rhetorically. "I only want to be a part of your life, Sir. To serve you."

"You're here with me, aren't you? So what's the worry?" He asked.

"The worry, Sir... is that my place here... my position... will get smaller."

"Does this have anything to do with what you need to discuss with me?"

"Isn't everything intertwined in some way, Sir?"

Tom took a seat on the lounge chair. He was unprepared for such an earnest and real conversation. "Do you want to discuss it now?"

"No, Sir. I'll know when it's time, and I promise I'll talk to you about it when it's appropriate."

In some way, he was bothered by the answer even though he respected it. He began to wonder what she might need to discuss. Perhaps she was thinking of moving on. Tom patted his knee and Alexis made her way over and took a seat on his lap.

"Haven't you always told me that you don't want to be treated differently than the other girls?" He asked.

She was noticeably silent for a moment. She held her feet outstretched in front of her looking at her toes while she twiddled them nervously. "Yes, Sir." She stated softly. "That's what I've always said..."

"Well then..."

Alexis turned her gaze from her toes and looked at him with the most vulnerable expression. "Every time I ever said it was a lie. Whether I knew it or not."

"Oh." Tom was stunned by the emotion he felt. "You want me to give up the other girls."

"No, Sir!" She replied quickly correcting his misunderstanding. "I would never want that."

"I find that confusing." He said with mild frustration.

"So do I, Sir." She said leaning her head against him. "I shouldn't have discussed any of this with you. I apologize."

Tom sat there quietly letting her hold onto him. He thought about the last few days, and the course of action he set out for himself. He knew that he needed to follow through for the sake of his mother. It was inevitable at this point. He couldn't turn back. His larger vision was still becoming clearer. He knew that he was driving at something, but the finality of it eluded him.

"You've learned a lot about me in the last couple days. A lot about my family. May I ask if what you need to talk about is in regard to your own family? I know as little about yours as you did about mine until recently."

Alexis was uncomfortable with his question. It was true. He didn't know much about her family. It always seemed to be an understanding between them. They enjoyed each other, and the events and people that shaped them didn't really seem important. It was natural for him to be curious. She did want to share with him, but not now. Alexis sat quietly for a minute.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,628 Followers