The Novelist Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,627 Followers

"B... but?" Jane tried to interject. She looked at her sister and saw passion and determination in her glare.

"But what?!" Marie retorted. "It's disgraceful, isn't it? It's disgraceful to fuck my own son. But I have no remorse. Maybe you do. Oh, Jane, it gets so much worse than that! He's a dominant, confident man. Why am I naked? Because I haven't been given permission to wear clothes in his home. Why am I wearing a collar? I bought this for him! I went out to a store and I bought it. I had it personalized with my initial. I gave it to him so he would know that I'm his. Why?! Because I'm a slut, Jane. Not just any slut, I'm a slut for my son."

It felt good to let it all out.

She continued, "You know he left today. I don't even know where he went. He left me a note that said I was to lick that woman's pussy. I just met her this morning, and a few hours later I tasted her... because he told me to. Does that answer all your questions, Jane? Is that what you wanted to hear? Screw my husband. Screw my divorce. None of that means anything anymore. This is what matters to me now."

"You're not thinking right!" Jane spouted concerned. "You've had a lot of stress and emotional trauma in the last few weeks... and... well... you're just not thinking right! Why don't you come home? Maybe you should see a therapist or something."

Marie smiled at her sister. She straightened her posture and collected herself. She walked around the counter and reached out giving her sister a comforting hug. Her bare breasts pressed against Jane's chest. Then she stood back and looked at her sincerely.

"You've always been the smart one, Jane. You were always more career driven and independent. You never wanted to listen to me when I offered you advice. I always admired that about you even when I disagreed with your choices." She said with a smile. "I'm asking you to trust me. I need you to know that I'm thinking quite clearly. I understand everything that's happened in the last few weeks. I understand the gravity of every decision I've made. Jane, I'm fine. No matter how wrong it seems, I've never felt better."

It was quite a lot for Jane to process. She wanted to believe her sister, but she had trouble wrapping her head around it. Everything seemed bizarre. She stared back at her sizing up her naked body wondering how she could stand there as if it were the most natural thing in the world. She contemplated heading out to her car and finding a hotel. She wondered if she should just buy a ticket home and leave. There was an awful conflict inside her. It was a battle of common sense and blind intrigue. She just couldn't seem to leave.

"Are you sure?" Jane asked.

"I'm sure." Marie responded.

******

Alexis exited the car and made her way through the rear gate. Her heart was full. She knew that things would get hectic again, but her time with Sir had gone better than she expected today. Her worry over her pregnancy had vanished. She had never felt as content or carefree as she did at this moment. She stepped up onto the flagstone patio and made her way to the back door. She opened it quite surprised to find Marie and Jane in the middle of a conversation.

Marie smiled and ran toward the door dropping to her knees as she waited for Sir. Jane, on the other hand, was startled to see the blonde woman. Her stomach tightened as she saw the wicked smile creep across the woman's face. She looked at Marie who had stopped everything to kneel down. It seemed wrong. Alexis, however, could not have felt more comfortable despite the surprise. She had just finished discussing his aunt's arrival.

"Hi... uh... hello... again." Jane stammered trying to be polite, but doing nothing to hide her nervousness. It sounded awkward.

Alexis walked up to her as she dropped her sundress to the floor revealing nothing underneath. She stood uncomfortably close to Jane. She reached out taking the glass from her hand. She swirled it slowly and then stuck her nose into the ring of the glass sniffing the bouquet. She tilted it upward taking a sip and swishing it in her mouth before she swallowed. The entire action had Jane on edge.

"So," Alexis said through her wicked smile, "the needy slut came out for a visit. That didn't take long."

"Oh. I... excuse me?" She stammered again.

She thought it was an awfully rude way to greet a guest. She wondered what Alexis meant when she said it didn't take long. Had she been expecting her?

"Sir says you're a brilliant woman." Alexis continued as she handed her back the wine glass. "Are you brilliant, or are you stupid?"

"W-what? Is that how you greet a guest?" Jane said taken aback.

"Why are you here?" Alexis queried.

"What do you mean?"

Alexis just stared back at her for an uncomfortable moment. "I see." She said. Then she made her way over toward the door and kneeled down next to Marie. "I'm not sure about her." She stated to Marie. "I guess we'll see." Then she leaned over and gave Marie a very deep and sensual kiss on the lips.

Marie was startled by the whole scene. It didn't seem like the woman that had been so comforting to her over the last few days. But she melted when Alexis' lips pressed into hers. She couldn't help her deep attraction to her.

Jane was left trembling next to the counter unsure of what just happened. She felt alone by herself while the other two girls knelt. She didn't know what to do. She wondered if she was expected to kneel with them. She wanted to run away. Those were the first words that the blonde had ever spoken to her. They were rude and disingenuous, and it made her unnerved to be in her presence. And to see the woman kiss her sister upset her even more.

******

Tom walked back to the guest house. He was pleased to see that every surface sparkled. It smelled fresh and clean. He removed his pack and deposited his ropes in a row of bins in the cabinet along the back wall. He enjoyed the moment to himself. Tom was adjusting to the ever changing, fickle events that kept creeping up in his life. Today was significant, though. Today he found out he would be a father. He was genuinely excited by the news, but, like every new father-to-be, inside he was terrified. It was a role he never had to play. It was new and exciting, but he still felt like he was standing on the edge of an abyss.

Tom made his way back outside and up the path toward the house. He held his tablet under his arm as he climbed the steps into the kitchen. He was pleased to see his mother waiting next to the door as it swung open. He drew his eyes up, and took in the sight of his aunt standing there with a confounded and worried look on her face. It was obvious that his mother's submission was finally evident to her.

"Aunt Jane!" He said excitedly. "I didn't expect you here until tomorrow." He set the tablet on the counter and gave her a big hug.

"You expected me?" She asked confused. It bothered her that people kept talking as if her arrival had been imminent. She'd made the decision this morning on a whim. "You assumed I would come?"

"Of course." Tom stated. "It was inevitable. You didn't have much choice."

Tom ran his hand over her ass and then under the hem of her skirt stroking her inner thigh.

"I... I had a choice!" She stammered jerking away from him. "I... Don't touch me there, Tom. I don't know what you think you know about me. I don't understand what's going on. This is wrong."

She didn't like him taking these liberties in front of her sister, nor was she comfortable here.

"You didn't think so yesterday." Tom replied.

"I wasn't thinking right yesterday." She stated looking over at Marie upset by her obedience. "What are you doing, Tom? How could you do it?"

"Still filled with questions, I see." Tom said. "I'm sorry. It was unfair of me to make assumptions about you." He paused for a moment. "Let me at least apologize for yesterday... you know for fucking you... and for calling you a slut. I guess I shouldn't have done it. It was my fault. It would mean a lot if you could forgive me. Okay?"

Jane looked back at him somewhat annoyed. She shouldn't have been annoyed, she thought. She should have felt relieved. She expected him to be contentious or brash. This was an important moment for her though. She had stood her ground. She thought it best to show him her gratitude.

"Well, thank you." She stated feeling ever more confident. "I accept your apology."

"Did you take a cab here?" He asked.

"No. I rented a car. Why?"

"I was going to call you cab." He said. "But I don't want to be impolite. I'll walk you out to your car. Where are you parked? On the street?"

Tom placed his hand on the small of her back, and began leading her toward the foyer.

Jane was startled by the fact that he was ushering her out so quickly. "Oh. I..." She wasn't sure what to say. "I didn't book a hotel..."

"I don't think you'll need one." Tom said as he reached the front door and opened it. "I have everything under control, Jane. I feel bad you made the trip for nothing. I want you to know that you can have full credit for any agreement we reach on a settlement. I just want to say again how sorry I am. I thought you enjoyed yesterday. I shouldn't have just done that without letting you think about it."

"I... please don't keep apologizing." She said. This wasn't working out the way that she had hoped. "Would it be okay if... could I just stay the night?"

"That's not a good idea, Aunt Jane." Tom said. "After what I did to you yesterday... I'd feel strange."

"What about your mom?" She asked trying a new angle. "Shouldn't I stay for her?"

Tom stopped her at the edge of the street. "Did you have a chance to talk to her this afternoon?" He asked a bit more seriously.

"I... yes. I did."

"Then you should know that she's happy here." Tom said. "You shouldn't worry about her. I mean that, Jane."

"But..."

Tom eyes narrowed as the sympathy drained from his face. "You still don't get it, do you? You still don't understand anything, Jane. You can't understand why she stays. Or why you came here. You can't understand the video I showed you. Or Alexis. You can't understand my life. Go home, Jane. Go home to my books and your vibrator and your lonely little life."

Jane looked back at him shaken by the change in his demeanor. He wasn't apologetic about anything, she realized. That was just an act. He was dismissing her from his life. She wondered what it meant.

******

Tom appeared back in the kitchen. His mother had tears running down her face. Alexis wasn't sure why he had sent Jane away. It seemed counterintuitive to his overall plan. She thought about their conversation and did her best to understand his actions. It was a new way of thinking for her.

"Why are you crying, mom?" He finally asked.

"How could you send her off like that, Sir?"

"She said that she disagreed with what I was doing." He stated. "Why would I want her around?"

"But you fucked her, Sir!" Marie stated bluntly, clearly needing to get it off her chest.

She wanted to find a way to mention it out loud. She wanted him to know that she'd heard the details of his actions. But mostly Marie was concerned about her sister's reluctance to fall into his lifestyle, and what that meant for their relationship.

"And... and now she thinks I'm terrible... that you're terrible... What if she never speaks to us again? Why didn't you explain it to her? I thought you would... you know... do what you do..."

Tom called her over. She scrambled to her feet into his open arms.

"You heard me tell her to leave." He said softly rubbing her head. "You think she's gone. But she'll be back."

Marie hadn't considered that fact. "She will? Do you really think so, Sir?"

"She will." He reached up squeezing her breasts. "Have I told you how much I love these?"

"No, Sir." She said with a hint of a smile.

"Well I love them. They're amazing."

******

Jane started the car feeling extremely uneasy. She probably shouldn't have been driving. She had a bit too much wine. She looked at the GPS on the dash. She made her way down into Hollywood. Thoughts and images of the last two days were swirling in her head. She made a right on Hollywood Boulevard and nearly clipped a taxi as it pulled into traffic. She panicked briefly and pulled the car to the side of the road.

Jane sat there parked just down the street from the famed Chinese Theatre. Throngs of tourists were packing the sidewalk amidst street performers and vendors. She didn't know if she should be heading to the airport or to a hotel. Jane began to cry while her hands gripped the steering wheel. She wanted to tell him it was wrong. When she arrived, she had changed her mind and wanted to know more about his life. After seeing her sister, she had just wanted to leave. Now, she wasn't sure what she wanted. It was wrong. It was all very wrong.

She thought about her house and her job. She considered going home, and forgetting about everything. How could she, she thought. It had happened. If she was so certain it was wrong then she wondered why she hadn't said as much yesterday. Why did she call herself such a nasty name at his request? Jane's cries turned sobs. Her entire body shook and her nose began to run. She looked at all of the ecstatic, happy people going about their lives outside, and it made her feel even worse.

Jane considered her life. She had no one. She had taken a small bit of pleasure in her sister's divorce. Initially, she thought it validated her choice to remain independent and unattached. Now, she just felt lonely. But Tom had made her feel something yesterday that she hadn't felt in such a long time. Despite how confused she was about his life and her sister's submission, she wanted to feel it again. She had felt physically empty when he left yesterday, but now she felt emotionally empty and entirely alone. She just sat there and sobbed.

******

Alexis busied herself on the sofa e-mailing all the girls. She had quite a bit of work cut out for herself. She needed to get all the contracts signed, and, more importantly, she needed to get a small group together that could assist her on Monday night. In the back of her mind, she still had Marie's idea for a birthday party floating around her head. It made sense now. It was a good idea.

Tom snuggled next to his mother on the sofa. He knew when she needed attention, and he could only assume that Jane's arrival had been stressful. The television was on in the background. Marie still had no idea that her husband was coming into town. She wasn't interested in anything except her son's cock which was pressing into her ass. She reached back grabbing it through the fabric of his pants fascinated by her own insatiable need to be filled.

The doorbell rang.

"Alexis." Tom said calmly. "Send her away."

******

Jane had doubled back toward his house and parked out front. She was a complete and total mess. Her mascara had smeared down her face. Her eyes were red and puffy from the tears. She stared at the house from her car window. It upset her that she had come back, but she did need to see him. She was reluctant to head to the door mostly because she didn't understand her own emotions, but also because she wasn't sure what to say.

It had been an hour and a half since he had walked her out of his house to the time she ended up back on his doorstep. It took her another ten minutes of sobbing before she pressed the doorbell. She waited afraid to look him in the face. The door finally opened, and she was greeted by the wicked grin from the blonde woman.

"What are you doing back here?" Alexis snipped. "Didn't he tell you to leave?"

Jane sobbed harder at the disrespectful woman. She reached her forearm to her face wiping the snot from her nose. "Ple-please let me talk to him." She pleaded. "I... n-need..."

"What do you need?" Alexis asked.

"I... d-don't know..." She sobbed.

"You're a waste of time." Alexis stated before shutting the door in her face.

Jane felt weak and confused. She hated that woman. She couldn't go anywhere though. She couldn't move. She sat down on the step outside the door and continued to cry. It was so hard to come back here. Now she didn't know what to do.

******

It had been a very frustrating day for John. He'd argued with Angie, and argued with his son. He had paced his house back and forth mostly out of boredom. He was sexually frustrated. Since he began his affair with the therapeutic masseuse he had been thinking about sex more than usual. He enjoyed feeling virile again. It made him feel young and in charge.

Unfortunately, John found that the weekends provided an uncomfortable and eerie sense of loss since his wife had left. The house was quiet. The chores were left undone. Laundry was piled in his bedroom, and the kitchen was stacked with dishes that didn't seem to do themselves. Even the carpeting in the living room desperately needed to be vacuumed. He had stopped at the store to pick up some groceries, but he couldn't seem to remember the little things like dish soap or laundry detergent. He was bothered by these nuisances.

Whether John was willing to admit it to himself, he missed having someone around. He missed his wife. It wasn't just her meticulous order and cleanliness he missed, but rather the conversations they'd have on long Saturday afternoons. He enjoyed fucking a woman in her twenties, but they didn't connect on a deeper level. As much as he enjoyed his wife's company, their sex life had long since withered to nothing. Neither woman provided him the happiness he wanted.

John cursed himself for not being more careful with his affair. He thought that if he had just been a little sneakier then he'd have his clean house, his home cooked meals, his conversations and his new lover. Mostly, John just cursed his wife's unflappable reaction to his indiscretions. She hadn't blown up on him. She hadn't pleaded. She just left at the moment of his admission and never looked back. There was no opportunity to offer an explanation. Before that day, he never considered her to have much backbone.

He reveled in the thought of meeting her face to face. They had history. She needed him. He was certain that she'd cower down and accept whatever terms he set. John walked back into his bedroom and took off his clothes. His cock was hard and he needed to cum. He closed his eyes thinking about what he would say. He thought about her crying and begging for him to take her back. He began stroking his cock as he played out the fantasy.

"Oh you want me back?" He snickered to himself. "Well why don't you start by getting on your knees and sucking my cock."

He stroked faster and faster thinking about the power he would have over her.

"Yeah, that's it. And from now on you're gonna swallow my load."

He watched as the cum bubbled from the tip of his cock and dribbled down over his hand. He gave a satisfied smile, and then grabbed the crusty sock from his nightstand and wiped it clean.

******

Alexis came back to the living room and nodded to Tom. He wondered if it was going to be a long night. He hadn't been sleeping much lately, but it didn't matter. This had to be done regardless. This had been a particularly difficult thing for him to think through. It was never too difficult to get someone to submit. It was harder for him to think about a dominating a family member. His mother had fallen into it easily helped by her marital collapse. He had crafted his aunt's submission carefully. Now, he needed to get his mother and his aunt to accept their submission to him together.

Tom wondered what happened when his aunt first showed up this afternoon. He would have preferred to control the realization that his mother submitted. He assumed it was a shocking and confusing experience for them both. Despite having fucked Jane already, she seemed to have trouble accepting her sister's actions. His mother didn't understand why he sent her away earlier, but Tom knew that Jane needed to come back to him on her own. She needed to accept it. It wasn't something you could force on someone. He didn't think it was a gamble sending her off. She had come to Los Angeles faster than he predicted. She wanted to be here. He knew she wouldn't be able to leave so easily.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,627 Followers