The Novelist Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,648 Followers

"Sir was right about you." She said to Jane. "You are a natural submissive."

Jane smiled at the words. "Thank you..."

"Mistress." Alexis added quickly. "That's what I am to you now. Come on. You get my old room."

"Yes, Mistress." Jane replied getting used to the sound of it.

The two women exited leaving Marie alone on the ground in the empty, airy living room. Neither Tom nor Alexis intended for her to feel second best. It had come about naturally from the changing social dynamics due to the increasing number of people in the house. Marie wanted to be the favorite submissive. She vowed then and there to be a better slut for both of them.

******

Alexis stopped at the end of the hallway upstairs. She was standing in front of a door that neither Jane nor Marie had seen open. Jane was still on a bit of high from the embarrassment downstairs. All the things that she had been forced to do were affecting her in a very arousing way. She couldn't wait to see her room. If it was anything like Marie's room then she would never want to leave, she thought. There wasn't a room yet that she didn't find to be impeccably furnished.

Alexis produced a key and slipped it into the lock. Then she stopped before she turned the knob. "Jane?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"First of all, you should be kneeling." She said. "But... I'm not concerned with that at the moment. I'm not sure what Sir saw in you that he knew you would take to the lifestyle. I was wrong this morning. You'll get your collar."

"I will?" She asked excitedly.

"Mistress." She corrected her. "Do not forget to address me properly or Sir will make sure your bruises never disappear. But... yes... you will. You know that this was my room when I first moved into the house. This is significant. Only four women have ever stayed in here. You'll be the fifth. He sees something in you." She paused for a moment. "I'm protective of him. Please don't disappoint him."

"Yes, Mistress." Jane replied. She couldn't understand why Alexis was suddenly so serious. If this was as special as she made it seem then she couldn't imagine the luxury waiting behind the door.

Alexis looked back at her about to say something else. She thought about it for a moment. "There's a book on the desk." She said. "Read it. It will explain things better than I can. No one except Sir will ever come in your room. It's yours until..." She stopped a little bit choked up. "...until it's not."

Alexis could barely hold in her emotions. She didn't say anything else. She turned and ran down the stairs. Tears began to flow. So many memories came flooding back to her -- so many emotions.

Jane stared at her confused. Just when she thought she was getting the hang of everything, something happened that made little sense to her. She brushed off the strange reaction and turned her attention back to the door. She twisted the doorknob stepping inside and then stopped in utter confusion.

******

Alexis flew into the guest house and bounded up the stairs two at a time. She was sobbing heavily now. Then she practically dove to the ground into a presentation position waiting for him to allow her to speak. She couldn't control the sobs any longer.

Tom wasn't sure what to make of her sudden intrusion and clear emotional distress.

"What is it, Lexi?"

"How could you do it, Sir? Why her? Why not Marie?" She sobbed.

It dawned on him immediately. She wanted him to give the room to his mother.

"I have my reasons, Lexi. You know that. It's unlike you to question me."

"Something's wrong, Sir. I can feel it." She sobbed. "What did she do wrong?"

"Nothing." He replied quietly. The decision hadn't been easy for him either. "I'm not sure she's done anything wrong in her entire life."

"Then why, Sir?" She blurted.

"Because it's the way it had to be. Maybe you'll understand it in time. Maybe you won't. It doesn't change the fact that this is the way it is."

"I... I let her lick my pussy this morning." She blathered.

"She belongs to you for the time being. That's your prerogative." He replied quietly.

"No! I let her do it before you gave her to me!" She lifted her ass higher into the air presenting it for him. "I'll take my punishment now, Sir."

Tom's heart wept for her. This would be more difficult for her to handle than he thought. He didn't want to punish her, but she had broken his rules. More importantly she needed it. He could see it in her distress. She needed to feel something other than the pain of his decision.

Tom stood up from his desk and retrieved the leather strap. He walked over to her staring at her ass. Then he granted her wish.

Thwap. It cracked so loud that it sounded like thunder in the room.

Alexis bawled out loud instead of remaining calm, stoic and unmoving like she usually was when she took a punishment. She needed to let it out. She sensed something terrible.

Thwap. Thwap. Thwap. He cracked her again and again. He'd known for days now that Marie wouldn't get the room. He'd known since the night he collared her. He struck her harder pouring out his own sadness through the end of the strap. And so he gave her a punishment worthy of the name.

******

"Wow. You're really nervous. Flying is one of the safest forms of transportation, Ang." John wasn't all that good at offering a consolation, not that she needed any.

"I'm fine. I'm okay." She responded quietly.

Angie's foot was tapping on the floor uncontrollably. He'd mistaken it for a phobia, but Angie was only thinking about that e-mail. She needed to read it and she was impatient. The plane was taking forever to reach cruising altitude. She kept peering out the window and waiting for the moment the cabin leveled out.

She finally noticed the angle of the incline begin to decrease and then flatten completely. But the pesky 'fasten seatbelt' sign was still glowing. It was taunting her. She stared at it unblinking willing it to go away.

She heard the ding. The flight attendant's announcement filled the speakers. "You are now free to move about the cabin." Oh thank god, she thought.

"I have to pee!" She said jumping up and climbing over John's lap to the narrow aisle in a rush.

Angie could barely get there fast enough. She climbed into the cramped lavatory sliding the lock shut and then sat down on the closed lid of the toilet. She pulled her phone out of her pocket as if she were smuggling contraband, and powered it back up. She knew she wasn't supposed to be using it on the plane, but this was an emergency.

The home screen appeared and she clicked on her e-mail opening up his message. She became suddenly still. She studied each word reading every sentence twice. Her heart pounded in her chest. She read it again as if she were reading Latin or Sumerian or some other dead language.

Angie knew he was sending instructions but it suddenly seemed so real. He had sent them. They were graphic. At least for her they were graphic. She felt nervous like it was the first day of school and she couldn't find her classes. The last line was a final instruction to make herself cum on the airplane. She wondered how he knew that she would read it before the flight -- or during the flight in this case. It didn't matter. She was so turned on already. She lifted her skirt up above her waist and dug her fingers into her pussy gasping at the very naughtiness of following his instruction in a semipublic place.

Angie had to bite her lip as the first orgasm hit her. She had three fingers buried deep inside her. Somebody knocked on the door and attempted to open it just as she was climaxing.

"It's occupied!" She squeaked but her voice came out shrill and breathless and her cheeks burned with embarrassment.

******

This didn't seem right, Jane thought, as she stepped into the room. This didn't seem right at all. She looked around the room wondering if it were some kind of a joke. Sitting up against the far wall was a queen size mattress and box spring on the floor. The comforter was cherry red. There was a small wooden desk under the lone window in the room. It wasn't fancy at all. It was simple and plain with a matching wooden chair tucked under it. She saw a full length standing mirror in the other corner of the room, but nothing else in terms of furniture. No dresser. No nightstand. No area rug or fancy remote controlled ceiling fans. No television. Just a single standard light fixture hanging in the center of the room.

She walked in further and saw another door. She opened it slowly and peeked inside. It was a bathroom -- a small one at that. There was just a shower, no tub. She was befuddled by everything. Why would Alexis have sounded so serious? She noticed her luggage on the floor next to the door. She looked back up seeing four oversized framed, black and white photos on the wall. She had walked right by them.

She tilted her head looking at each one. They were all photos of women in various states of bondage. Each woman was bruised and bound. Then she realized the one on the far left was Alexis. She was kneeling with her arms bound behind her. Her head was partially bowed, and her ass and thighs were bruised. She looked defeated. She noticed the woman in the photo next to her as well. It was the Italian woman that she had seen in the living room this morning. She was on her stomach with her arms and feet pulled back up into the air and tied together above her. She looked defeated as well. She didn't recognize the other two women.

Then she glanced up and saw the large book on the desk. Jane walked over and sat down in the small chair. There was a letter on top of it with her name on it. She carefully opened it, and saw Tom's handwritten instructions for three separate divorce settlement offers. She wondered why he wanted three.

Jane set the letter aside and pulled the thick leather bound book forward. It felt like a tome as thick as a bible. She opened the cover seeing page after pager of handwritten entries. She flipped open to a random page and began reading.

"Alexis 1/25/11 -- The nights seem the longest part of the day to me. This room is barren. I have nothing but my thoughts. Sir whipped me so badly today that even sitting on the comforter is painful. I cried when I got back to the room. I knelt in front of the mirror for an hour by myself. I just looked at my reflection. I saw myself the way that he sees me. It was beautiful in the strangest way. I've begun to call him Sir even when he isn't around. It helps me remember what he is to me. My Sir..."

Jane gasped realizing the date and the name and then glanced back at the bound, defeated woman in the photo. She flipped to another page.

"Francesca 12/21/11 -- I think I had the most incredible orgasm of my life today. But I think I wrote that in my last two entries too. I don't know how he knows me so well. When I'm at work I can only think of being back here. I've been reading Alexis' entries. She writes about kneeling in front of the mirror. It's in forty-two consecutive entries. I counted..."

She flipped further into the book selecting another page at random.

"Karen 6/28/12 -- My first entry! I'm nervous being here. Alexis and Fran were very emotional when they brought me to the room. I don't think I understand it yet. Nobody told me why I'm staying here or what I'm supposed to do. I've been reading through this journal. I could barely stop to put in an entry of my own. Does this mean that I'm special to him? Did Sir select me for some special kind of training? I'm just not..."

Jane glanced back at the wall wondering which of the last two Karen was. Was she expected to write in here as well? Was her picture going to be on the wall too? She thought maybe she should begin writing the divorce settlements on her computer. She looked up glancing out the window confused over what was expected of her. She saw Alexis in the distance following Sir out of the guest house. What was this place? She flipped through the thick book until she found the first blank page.

"Jane 8/18/13..." She wrote down neatly at the top of the page.

She thought about writing the events that lead her here. She fidgeted. Then she stood up and walked toward the mirror. She contemplated it for a moment looking at the bruises on her body. Then she knelt down remembering what Sir said to her -- Back straight, chest out, Stomach in, hands on her knees. Then she looked back at her reflection and wept. She wept for the woman staring back at her -- for all of the events over her life, good and bad, that led her here.

******

By the time Tom and Alexis made it back to the house, they found Marie in the kitchen finishing a meal. She knelt down immediately and bowed her head submissively hoping that he would notice how hard she was trying to please him.

"Cooking?" He asked

"Yes, Sir. If you'd like to wait in the dining room, I'll serve you shortly, Sir." She responded.

Tom walked on toward the dining room. Marie saw Alexis follow him. She noticed the dark bruises on her ass. She wanted to say something, but she thought better of it. Tom and Alexis took a seat at the table. Marie had set out plates and silverware and lit the candles.

"Lexi, we're going to have someone else showing up tomorrow night." He mentioned. "I really need you to pull it together."

Alexis kneeled on her small bench seat. She looked up at him sadly.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I promise I'm better now. I wish you would tell me what's going on with Marie, Sir. You know that I'll support you no matter what."

"Tomorrow." Tom said. "It will all make sense tomorrow."

Marie brought in a large bowl of pasta with roasted vegetables. It wasn't a very fancy dish. It wasn't nearly as nice as the meal that Francesca had cooked for them. But it was simple, fast and tasty. It was a favorite of Tom's growing up. She set down a plate of fresh garlic bread as well. She disappeared coming back with a glass of wine for him.

"Thank you." He said gratefully. He was hungrier than he thought.

"You're welcome, Sir." She answered as she knelt back down next to him. "Would you or Mistress like me to pleasure you, Sir?"

"I'd like that, Sir." Alexis replied looking for approval.

He nodded.

Alexis moved from her kneeling position to a seated one as they began to eat. Marie crawled under the table settling herself between her legs and began to lick her pussy paying close attention to her performance.

Tom and Alexis were engaged in small talk mostly. Alexis mentioned that she had heard from almost all the girls regarding the contracts. It sounded as if everything was moving along. They discussed some simple details for the following night, but Tom diverted the conversation when it came to anything he preferred that his mother not hear.

Alexis' face screwed shut in the middle of a sentence. She calmly placed her silverware on the plate and then pressed her palms down into the table on either side of her placemat. Her eyes closed and her breathing quickened. And then she came. A smile crept across her face as she opened her eyes again and resumed eating.

Tom slipped his running pants down. It took no more than a few seconds before he felt the warm, wet mouth swallow him under the table. He sat back in his chair sipping his wine. Marie coated his shaft in saliva using her hand to cover it liberally. Then she sucked his balls while she stroked his cock giving him a wet handjob. She lifted her head occasionally to add some more saliva. Tom had to admit that it felt amazing. She managed to get his cock and his balls with this technique. He finished his glass of wine setting it down. And soon after, he shot his load. He stood up and went back to his bedroom with no acknowledgment for his mother. Alexis joined him.

Marie sat under the table as they left. The first jet of cum had streaked across her cheek and into her left eye. She had managed to get him into her mouth to swallow the rest. She reached a finger up and cleaned the mess that blurred her vision. Then she crawled out from under the table, cleared the dishes and began to put away the leftovers. She had been used as an instrument of pleasure for the both of them. The fact that he had left her there without acknowledgment made her pussy drip with need.

******

Tom laid back on his bed letting out a huge sigh. He felt weary. A full stomach and a good orgasm doubled his fatigue. It's was early yet for him, only around 8:30pm. He looked at Alexis who knelt on the floor staring at him silently.

"What is it?" He asked tiredly.

"May I join you, Sir?"

"Yes."

Alexis sat on the bed feeling the sting from her rear. She shut her eyes taking in the sensation. Keep it together, she thought to herself. She reached up to unlatch her collar.

"Leave it on. I like seeing you in it." He said.

She snuggled up next him hoping he wasn't too angry for her outburst earlier. Tom leaned over and kissed her belly.

"Good night, little man." He whispered.

He laid his head on her breasts and drifted to sleep.

Alexis sat there looking at him. This was her whole world. He had fallen asleep so quickly, she thought. He must have been tired. For the first time, she really thought about what must be going through his head. These new women in the house were his family. It couldn't have been easy for him, yet he rarely showed any personal emotional involvement. She wondered how vulnerable he must feel beneath his otherwise steely veneer. She worried about him.

******

The red comforter had swallowed Jane into a vast dreamless sleep. She'd written the proposals like he asked. It was far simpler than he probably thought. She had the original language drafted in the settlement she had offered a week ago. It only took an adjustment here and there on the terms to alter it into three versions. After that she'd knelt back down and stared at herself in the mirror again. By the time she climbed onto the soft pillow topped mattress her body had given in to exhaustion. She couldn't even remember setting her head on the pillow.

To Jane's annoyance she was awoken by the morning light spilling into the room. This room had no blinds on the windows. She crawled off the edge of the mattress, reached her hands up to the table snatching the leather bound book, and quickly retreated back under the covers. She began reading starting from the first page.

If Jane thought that Tom's books ignited passion in her then this diary would be the equivalent of hardcore porn. There was no secondary storyline. It was a tale of submission told from the first person. There was something else that distinguished it from his books. This was a true story written by a woman she had just come to know. Alexis may have seemed perfect and graceful in her submission, but she had suffered at his hand before she perfected her movements. Jane was glued to her words.

She wished she could masturbate. It was one of the rules, though. She thought that perhaps she wasn't allowed to cum without permission. She didn't know if there was a distinction. She slid her fingers down into her cunt and began to pump them in and out. It didn't take long until she wanted to explode. She stopped, let it subside, and then began again. It was really just making things worse.

The door opened without any knock. Tom strolled in naked seeing her with the book in her hands. She hurriedly slid out of the bed onto her knees. He walked right up to her and fed his cock into her mouth and then relieved himself. Jane knelt humiliated again as her throat struggled to swallow the foul liquid.

Once he was finished, he looked down at her. "How do you like your room?"

Jane paused for a moment before she answered. She was beginning to realize that the women in this diary were special to him. The more she read, the more special she felt.

"It's very nice, Sir." She answered.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,648 Followers