The Novelist Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,627 Followers

Tom picked up the bag pleased with his covert mission. He swung the door open coming face to face with his father. John held his room key in his hand as if he were just about to swipe it. He looked thoroughly confused to see the door open in front of him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" The words just came out of his mouth, and before he even knew what he was doing he pulled back and landed a painful uppercut into Tom's ribs sending him barreling backwards.

"Ow! Son of a bitch!" Tom shouted as his father just came forward with his arms spread going for a full tackle. Tom managed to side step him just in time and push him off.

John lost control of his feet, stumbled, and then fell face first into the food cart. The plates of uneaten food crashed to the floor sending French fries and burger toppings flying through the air.

"Fuck." John shouted annoyed. He stood up seeing his son leaning against the wall clutching his side in pain. "You ruined everything! You fucking pervert." John was unloading his emotions for the first time. "You sick fuck!"

Tom tried to right himself. He had been totally caught off guard. "I'm just getting her bag. I don't want to fight you."

John grabbed a plate and hurled at his head. Tom ducked watching it shatter against the wall just beside him. He crouched down going for Angie's bag by the entryway.

"Oh no you don't!" John bellowed.

He jumped up over the top of the sofa and dove toward Tom in a surprisingly spry maneuver. John managed to grab his legs knocking him to the ground, and then climbing on top of him.

"I'll fucking kill you!" He reached out and clamped his hands around Tom's neck.

It was the last act of desperation from a man who had lost everything. John didn't even look human as tightened his grip. Tom struggled beneath him and managed to bend his right knee and wedge his leg in between them. He took his left hand which had a little bit of mobility and jabbed his father in his windpipe causing him to loosen his grip as he gasped for air. Then with all the strength he could muster Tom pressed his palms against his father's chest and with the help of his right leg he launched him off. John went flailing through the air and into the dresser. His back hit the corner painfully hard.

Tom stood up rubbing his neck and straightening his suit. "It's over, dad." He seethed. "I'm not going to fight you. Can't you see you've already lost? Just go home."

John was rubbing his head where it hit the food cart. He could feel a bump beginning to swell. He looked up at his son knowing that he couldn't win. Tom was stronger than him. Then all the feelings of being destitute and alone came flooding back.

John began to cry. "What do I have left?" He sobbed. "What do I get?"

"I don't know." Tom said. "You should have thought of that before it came to this."

"Tell her I'm sorry." He sobbed. "Tell her to come home. Please help me."

Tom watched as he pleaded helplessly. John couldn't hold it together any longer.

"I'm not going to tell her anything." Tom stated coldly.

He grabbed the bag and walked out the door.

******

Angie woke up and looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was a little after nine in the morning. She pulled back the covers and headed downstairs. She felt uncomfortable without her clothes. It may have seemed fine yesterday, but waking up and walking through the house naked in the day time felt strange. She was usually modest.

She strolled into the kitchen and heard the sounds of laughter. She followed the noise outside and down the flagstone steps seeing the women from last night sitting at a table near the pool. Fran, Alexis and Marie had moved the breakfast outside. Anne and Ybeth had joined them at the table. They saw Angie on the pathway holding her arm over her breasts and her other arm hiding her crotch.

Alexis looked over. "Now you're being modest?!" She joked and waved her over. "Come on. Join us."

Francesca stood and fixed her plate. "Come, come. I made breakfast."

"Pour her a mimosa for Christ's sake." Anne added. "The girl looks like she could use a drink."

Alexis walked over and took her hand. "Relax, Angie." She said guiding her to the table. "I guarantee this is the least judgmental group of women you're ever going to meet. Sir's house is a safe place."

Angie took a seat at the table, and Alexis did a reintroduction.

"I'm not sure if you formally met everyone. So, that's Marie on your right. Ybeth. Anne. And Francesca."

"How did you sleep?" Marie asked.

"Okay I guess. Fitful."

Angie took a bite of the French toast. "Oh my god. That's so good." She said holding a hand in front of her mouth as she chewed.

She looked around seeing all the women naked in their in collars.

"This is still a little weird." She said referencing their state of undress.

"This is about the most normal thing in the world for us." Alexis stated.

"Really?" She asked.

"Are you kidding?" Anne asked. "This place is like a retreat. Except here there's always the chance I get the shit fucked out of me. God, he fucked me so good last night." She smiled at Ybeth. "Me and my new friend here."

"Me too." Angie said timidly. "After he left you two, he came into my room." She looked unsure about sharing.

Anne started laughing. "And I thought I left him spent."

The other girls began to laugh and giggle as well. Marie realized in that moment just how much this home meant to everyone here. They loved her son, but his home was a sanctuary where they could all feel comfortable with the lifestyle that defined a part of their life. She wondered if that's why Francesca came back today.

"I'm still so horny!" Anne finally said.

"I can bring Jane down." Alexis offered. "She's got a wicked tongue. But Sir has her in strict training, so it can only be for service and then she has to go back to her room."

"Fine by me." Anne replied.

"Fran, you know how this works. She'll look to both of us for guidance without Sir here." Alexis said before looking over at Marie. "Go get your sister."

"Yes, Mistress." She responded realizing that she hadn't referenced Alexis properly last night.

******

Tom and Kimmie were seated along the back wall of Il Fornaio in Beverly Hills. She hadn't said much to him on the drive over. He seemed upset. She wasn't sure what happened in the hotel, but he had emerged looking angry. She'd never really been to this part of town before. She lived in the valley near Northridge. There wasn't much reason for someone from her socioeconomic status to come over here.

Kimmie just stared around the restaurant. It had high ceilings with exposed ducting. The ambience was more suited to a New York style establishment. She watched as one of the chefs prepared pizza dough behind a glass partition. Behind him were spits of roasted chicken rotating over a low flame. She glanced back at the menu.

The waiter stopped by in his white shirt and black apron. "Are we ready to order?"

Kimmie didn't hesitate. "Um. Yeah. Can I have a croissant sandwich with egg, bacon and cheese. And do you have a side of pancakes?"

He shook his head yes.

"Oh good. A side of pancakes. And a side of bacon separately. Oh and an iced tea."

"Very good. For you, Sir?"

"Black coffee. Two eggs over easy and a side of wheat toast."

"Very good. I'll be back with your drinks in a minute." He said walking off.

"Hungry?" Tom asked.

"Oh yes. Shit. Did I order too much? I can cancel it if you want, Sir." She looked a little embarrassed.

"You're very eager to please me." He noted.

"Oh I am! I just think you'll change your mind about me, Sir. I can be the best submissive ever."

"Tell me about you. I want to know about your life."

"Oh... well... there isn't much to tell. I live in Northridge, Sir. Well my folks do. Well not my folks exactly. My dad left when I was really young and my stepdad is a bit of a dick and drinks too much. My mom works most of the time. We don't have much money. I'm thinking of dropping out of school. I'm not sure."

She looked back wondering if that was enough history.

"Why drop out?"

"Maybe I'm just not meant to get a degree. I think getting some work experience might be better. I could use the money."

"So you need money?" Tom said reaching for his wallet.

"No!" She said defensively. "I mean... yes... but... like... not like that... that's not why I want you to train me. I can work for my own money. Don't you see how those other women look at you? I want that, Sir. I want to be obedient and to serve you because... like... it's just so hot... and I love..." She leaned over the table a bit and whispered. "... your cock, Sir. I get so wet."

Tom had to admit that he liked the girl's enthusiasm. "If I told you to fuck someone else?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. I mean I trust you. And you know how super hot it is to be told to fuck someone."

"Why do you trust me so much?" He asked.

"Because of what you did for me. You're not a bad person. Nothing could be worse than that situation. I realize that now. You're protective. It's like... um... like I saw the best part of you in that store."

Tom realized that his simple act in Stephen's shop had left a grand impression on this girl. It was as if no one ever did anything to help her before.

"You can't quit school." Tom stated bluntly.

"Um, okay."

"That's important, Kimmie. Get your degree. You'll never regret it."

"Does that mean you'll train me?" She asked excitedly.

"No. I'll offer you a job."

"A job, Sir?" She was certainly confused.

"Yes. I'll hire you as my assistant."

"But..."

"If you do well then maybe I'll see about training you."

"Oh yes! Okay. Like you'll never regret it!"

"Don't you want to know about pay?"

"Pay?"

"It is a job, Kimmie. I'll offer you two thousand a month."

"Really?" It seemed like a lot of money to her.

"Really. With a few conditions. You are my assistant. You don't discuss anything work related with anyone. You don't tell anyone what I do. You answer only to me unless I tell you otherwise. And you'll sign a non-disclosure agreement... a confidentiality contract. And you'll dress as I ask."

"Yes, Sir!" She said. "Um... Sir? What do you do?"

Tom laughed. "We'll get to that soon enough."

The food arrived and Tom watched the young girl devour her meal. She didn't waste a bite. It was almost as if she hadn't eaten before, or thought she never would again. Tom sipped his coffee and enjoyed his eggs and toast.

There were definitely things that Tom could use help handling. A research assistant would be helpful with his books. He also wanted help arranging personal errands, and it wasn't always convenient or appropriate to pawn those responsibilities on his other submissives. This might be a great idea. He was certain that he could pass the expense along to his publisher. Plenty of successful writers had assistants.

Mostly Tom felt a need to help this girl. He didn't look at her like a charity case necessarily, but the more he learned about her, he thought she was someone that just deserved a chance. Left alone, she would probably end up a waitress never earning much money. Not that he felt there was anything wrong with waitressing, but she could aspire for more. It didn't seem like there was much support for her at home.

******

Jane felt simply wonderful. She had logged pages into the journal thinking about the next woman that might read them. She even went back and continued reading about the other women. Karen was particularly intriguing to her. She wondered if she would ever get to meet this woman. She finally decided to take her shower. The bathroom was steam filled and the water sounded enticing, but she was reluctant to remove her collar. She never wanted to take it off. Eventually she undid the buckle and climbed under the water washing off the filth.

Marie opened the door. It was the first time she peaked into Jane's room. She took in the bare décor wondering why her sister hadn't mentioned the subpar living standards.

"Jane?" She called out from the doorway. "Mistress would like you to come down."

"Okay. I'll be right there." Her voice sounded cheery.

Jane finished drying her hair and then brushed it out. She rubbed some cream into her skin. Then she reached down and picked up her collar wrapping it around her neck and fastening it. She walked out of the room grateful to have some time away from her thoughts. She padded out into the backyard and found the women.

She walked right up to Alexis and knelt with her head bowed. "Good morning, Mistress."

"We're going to be spending some time outside this morning." Alexis stated. "We'll need you to get some fresh towels on the lounge chairs. Clean up this breakfast mess. And bring out some more champagne and orange juice for mimosas."

"Yes, Mistress." She responded. Jane was a little deflated that she wouldn't be hanging out with the girls, but she was quickly learning from the journal that she was expected to serve.

"Anne wants her pussy licked first." Alexis continued looking back at Jane. "Now." She added.

Jane scurried across the flagstone on her hands and knees settling between Anne's legs. She leaned forward and ran her tongue across the woman's bald pussy and nibbled on her clit.

"Oh fuck. That's exactly what I wanted." Anne groaned. "Suck my clit. Yessss. Flick it with your tongue. Oh shit."

Angie watched in awe as this bruised woman obeyed Alexis' commands without a second thought. She was surprised at how turned on she got watching a woman. Jane just sucked and licked doing her best to make Anne cum.

"Oh god. More! Faster." She reached up grabbing her nipples and squeezing them between her fingers. "Oh fuck. Ohgod. I'm cumming."

Jane's pussy was dripping. She wished she could finger herself, but she just knelt back onto her heels and looked to Alexis for approval.

"Towels. Dishes. Drinks." Alexis stated.

Jane stood up immediately clearing the dishes and scurrying back to the kitchen.

"She's incredible." Anne stated when Jane was out of earshot.

"Can we talk about tomorrow?" Alexis asked. "Fran, between you and Gabriella we have food handled. Are you sure you want to spend the evening cooking?"

"Yes, fine. This is fine. It's Sir's birthday, no? Of course, I'll cook." She rattled out.

"Great. Karine has taken care of our apparel." Alexis stated. "Anne, have you talked to Frank yet."

Anne snapped out of her post orgasmic bliss.

"Oh, yes. I mentioned it to him yesterday. He said he would handle it."

"For how long? Do you know?"

"He didn't say exactly. I just told him to keep Tom out for the day."

"I wish I had a better idea." Alexis said pensively. "I'll try and see if I can get anything out of him about his schedule when he gets home."

"Are you guys throwing a surprise party?" Angie asked.

******

Tom paid the check after breakfast. He took Kimmie by the hand and led her out of the restaurant. He was feeling distant. There was still an unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach about the future. His father was going to be out his life soon enough, but the larger idea of creating something different at his home was becoming increasingly complicated.

It wasn't reasonable to raise a child amidst this lifestyle. He needed to find a way to separate it. Alexis wasn't going to be able to play the same role once she was a mother. The idea of having an assistant was growing on him. This could definitely ease some of the burden of micromanaging.

Tom stopped outside a storefront window and contemplated the items on display. Kimmie thought he seemed a million miles away. He seemed to be a difficult person to understand.

"Alexis is pregnant." Tom said without turning his head.

"Um. Congratulations?" Kimmie replied unsure if he was excited by the news.

Tom opened the door to shop and stepped in picking up a notebook with little flower patterns on the front and a matching pen. He walked to the register and paid. Then he handed the notebook to the young girl. He thought she looked silly swimming in her sundress.

"Do you want to be my assistant?" He asked.

"Oh yes, Sir! And more!" She responded enthusiastically.

"Do you have any nice clothes? Anything more professional?" He asked.

"Not really, Sir."

Tom stepped back out on to the sidewalk. He looked her up and down again.

"Do you know what I think of you?"

She furrowed her brow uncertain about him. "Um... no. I guess not, Sir."

"I think you're sad. I think you're insecure. I think that you think you're stupid. And I think you expect very little out of life."

It was a rather emotionless statement.

Kimmie's eyes welled up a little.

"Why would you say that?" She asked quietly as her eyes watered.

She was terribly hurt by his view of her life. She didn't really think he was wrong in his assessment, but she'd never heard it said out loud. And once she did, it sounded so bleak and depressing.

"My life is about to get complicated. I need to keep things orderly. I like order. I like to be in control. For the first time, I think I could use some help. That means help managing my appointments and my work. Help managing my home. Help managing my life."

"I don't understand, Sir." She said timidly.

"It means that I don't want to waste my time. I need someone assertive, Kimmie. I don't think you're stupid at all. I think you just lack confidence. If you can make the commitment then I want to see you succeed. It's a bit selfish since it's for my benefit, but I'll promise to make it beneficial for you too."

"Yes, Sir! I'll be the best assistant you ever had." She replied with newfound resolve.

"You're the only assistant I've ever had." Tom stated bluntly. "I have a meeting tomorrow with my agent, manager and publisher. You'll need something to wear. Come on."

Tom walked her down to Wilshire Boulevard telling her the history of his career and his lifestyle. She hadn't really been certain how successful he was, nor did she really know the extent of his dominant life. She hung on every word listening with a deep sense of admiration. They made a right onto Wilshire Boulevard and crossed the street. Tom gestured to the department store and Kimmie opened the door stepping into Saks Fifth Avenue.

Kimmie looked at the sea of shoes in front of her. He gestured her forward. She watched the saleswomen take notice of them immediately. Tom looked sharp in his suit. These women gravitated toward money. One woman emerged from the group.

"Good morning! Is there anything I can help you find today?"

She greeted them with a smile. She studied Kimmie up and down. The girl looked unimpressive to her, but the man she was with had a strong sense of style.

"Good morning." Tom said. "I'd love to get a private dressing room."

"Was there something you wanted to try on?" She asked. "I'd be happy to show you to the dressing rooms around the corner."

"I didn't get your name." Tom noted.

"I'm Cynthia..."

"Okay, Cynthia." He said getting to the point. "My name is Tom Bolden. What I'd like is a private dressing room where we can relax, a black coffee with two shots of espresso, and couple hours of your time. Kimmie and I have some shopping to do. I expect we'll spend some money."

Cynthia's eyes lit up.

"Some serious shopping?" She queried.

"I think you understand." Tom replied.

She excitedly led them to a back corner of the store. She began talking with Kimmie about fashion almost immediately and asking all types of questions about her tastes. She walked them behind a register to a back room and opened the door. Tom stepped inside.

"This will do just fine." He stated. It was a spacious area. There was a sofa along the side wall with a small coffee table. The back wall had a large trifold mirror and a tailoring platform. The other wall had empty clothing racks. He took a seat on the sofa.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,627 Followers
123456...8