The Novelist Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,645 Followers

Jane's eyes were focused on Angie's pussy under the table. She looked between Kimmie's legs seeing Angie's fingers rubbing her clit with ferocious need. Nobody else seemed to notice it, but Jane licked her lips involuntarily thinking about being forced to pleasure her again.

Tom finally pushed his chair back and stood up. He walked over behind his assistant and cupped her pussy in his right hand rubbing it back and forth. "Shit, Kimmie." He said quietly. "You're soaking wet."

"I know, Sir." She whined softly feeling his fingers move back and forth.

It amazed her how quickly she felt the need to cum. Maybe this is what he wanted, she thought. Maybe he wanted to be the one to get her off.

"Well, we need to head out in a few minutes." He said.

Then he removed his hand and walked back out into the kitchen.

******

Alexis snapped into action the moment he walked out the door. She ran upstairs and jumped in the shower. It was going to be such an exciting occasion. Even she hadn't seen all the girls together in one place. She wondered what it would be like to see them meet each other. The anticipation was palpable.

She couldn't remember the last time she'd been in such a good mood. Something had changed inside her. He was beginning to tell people about her pregnancy and she was just certain that her future in this house was secure. It always scared her when she thought of the unknown. And not being in his life anymore was the scariest thought of all. But it seemed unlikely now.

Alexis remembered the day early in their relationship when she asked if he wanted to hear about the men she had been with before him. Tom had been quiet and introspective as he thought about it.

"No." He had told her. "Nothing up to this point matters to me. I only care about the present and the future."

She never mentioned it again. There was something about his answer that she always thought hinted toward a long life together. He didn't want any of the jealousy that came with knowing past history. He just wanted her.

She had the radio on in the bathroom singing along to the golden oldies station while she got ready. The girls would be arriving throughout the day. She expected Gabriella, Francesca and Karine would get here first. She applied some makeup, which was not a typical routine for her, and then she fixed her hair. Finally, she ran downstairs to begin the preparations.

******

Marie stood in the kitchen with a woman she'd never met before. Gabriella unloaded grocery bags onto the kitchen table getting ready to start cooking for the party. She was an attractive woman in her late twenties. She had shed her clothing and Marie noted her thin face, small bust, tiny waist, wide hips and incredibly large ass. It was the feature that, quite literally, stuck out the most. Her skin was light, almost white, and her normally long brown hair was dyed blonde. It was a typically curvy body for a South American -- buxom and toned and thick in all the right places. She was one of those women that exuded sexuality.

Gabriella was Venezuelan, although she was born in the states and grew up for the most part in a community in south Miami. It had been six years since she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams of being a culinary chef. Currently she worked as a sous chef at the Coupa Café just up the street from Fran's salon.

Alexis came down around the corner seeing them together.

"Gabby!" She screeched. "Oh my gosh, it's been weeks since I've seen you!"

Gabby ran over and gave her a big hug. "Sir's mother?" She said deviously. "What exactly has been going on here?"

"Oh it's such a long story." Alexis sighed and then in a more upbeat voice she continued. "But tonight is going to be so special! All the girls will be here."

"I know. I'm nervous."

"Don't be nervous." Alexis replied. "I have the feeling that this is going to be the beginning of a lot of new changes. I think it's going to be wonderful. I want to see everyone more often. Do you have everything you need?"

"Yeah." She smiled and batted her big brown eyes. "Marie is going to help me make dough for tequenos. I'm making mini arepas too. My mom sent me some Venezuelan cheese. It's impossible to get it in the states. It'll be delicious."

The doorbell rang interrupting them.

"More people!" Alexis said. "Pardon me. I'm going to be running around all day."

Marie noted her excitement. It seemed that there was an underlying nervousness about it. Alexis hadn't been receptive to the idea of a surprise party at first. When Marie mentioned it in the car in Saratoga Springs she seemed to think he wouldn't like it. Now, she had committed herself, and Marie wondered if she was worried that he might not be pleased after all.

******

Alexis turned leaving the two women and moved back toward the foyer. It must be Francesca, she thought. She also needed time to prepare. She walked briskly toward the door and swung it open.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry. I'm not looking." Erik turned his head and covered his eyes as he stood on the doorstep with a small carryon bag slung over his shoulder.

"Erik!" She squealed. "Oh you made it! I thought you wouldn't be in until later. Please come in."

She grabbed his free hand pulling him into the house.

"I..." He still had his eyes closed. "... You're naked." Then he thought about how strange that was. "Do you always answer the door like that?"

Alexis reached up and grabbed his hand pulling it away from his eyes.

"Sir never said you were such a prude." She teased him. "Come on, take a look and get it over with." She did a twirl showing off her body. "There's going to be a lot of women here today. You can't be so shy. Just remember, you can look but don't touch."

Erik couldn't take his eyes off her breasts. "He... he really wasn't kidding when he told me about his lifestyle?" He asked timidly already knowing the answer.

He wouldn't have believed him at all a few days ago had it not been for Alexis nodding along with his story. It just seemed so crazy.

"Sir never kids about that." She responded sweetly. "I didn't think you'd be here until tonight. I'm so happy you made it on short notice. I don't want you to do anything today. Just relax. I'll take your bag and then have someone get you whatever you need. Does that sound okay?"

Erik looked around the foyer taking in the first view of his best friend's house. It seemed far grander than he ever expected. Part of him wasn't sure how to respond. He stared back at the nude blonde woman in front of him.

"How did he end up with someone like you?" He asked. "You're just..."

Alexis gave Erik a kiss on the cheek.

"You're sweet." Then she hollered out loud to the kitchen. "Marie, I need your help."

Alexis had failed to mention that she invited Erik. Marie turned to head into the foyer. She wanted to feel useful today. What she hadn't expected was to see the boy that she'd known since he was eleven years old.

******

Tom leaned back in his chair on the patio at Geoffrey's. Frank had changed the location from Nobu thinking that a relaxed location might be nicer. The restaurant was located off the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu just north of Pepperdine University. The patio hung over a cliff hovering high above the ocean. The waves crashed against the rocks below offering a both tranquil and spectacular view.

Kimmie was polishing off an order of jumbo coconut shrimp dipping her last one in a mango chutney sauce. She had a napkin tucked into the collar of her lavender shirt terrified about spilling anything on her new outfit. She kept her notebook open. She'd been writing down any important tidbits as they were discussed.

Tom and Frank had spent the majority of the lunch discussing his home and the events of the other evening. Tom wanted his advice on how to manage things with the baby. He asked what he thought about purchasing another home on his street. They hashed out some ideas. Now, it was time to get to business.

"So before we meet with Maryanne, I wanted to talk through the deal points on your new contract." Frank stated rather comfortably.

This was second nature to him. He loved the delicate art of deal making.

"I got a call from their lawyer agreeing to the offer we posed to Maryanne on the phone. Honestly, Tom, it seemed a little too easy."

"That's good news. Why do you think it's too easy?" Tom asked.

He was always curious about the way Frank handled his business. The amount of money they offered him to write befuddled him. He never thought it was worth all that much, and he didn't consider himself a great writer.

"I got a sense that they thought they had done well. Usually they're reluctant, Tom. Usually they make it sound like I'm bleeding them. I took a guess that they might have higher expectations for your new book than they let on." He continued. "So I told them that there was a misunderstanding. I said we were asking for fifteen percent gross, not ten."

"And?" Tom asked.

"What do you think they said?!" He replied sarcastically. "They lost it. Their guy called me every name under the sun and accused me backtracking on our offer." Frank paused. "Which was closer to the response I initially expected. It took a little hardball, but they agreed. As for the bonus, they countered at $150K per book if it stayed on the best seller list for more than ten weeks. That's fine. That's chump change compared to an extra five percent of gross."

"I don't know what to say." Tom replied.

"Don't say anything. Consider it a birthday present." Frank replied. He smiled as he watched Tom's expression. "What? You didn't think I knew?"

"Pay attention, Kimmie." Tom said putting his hand on the young girl's thigh. "You'll get quite an education in business if you hang around this guy."

"Speaking of which," Frank added reaching down and lifting a box from under the table, "I got you a little something."

Tom looked at the plain brown wrapping on the box. He tore back the paper and uncovered a wooden humidor of Cohiba Cuban Cigars. He opened the box and smelled the rich tobacco scent.

"You didn't have to, Frank." Tom said genuinely touched.

"Oh course I did. Those are the Cohiba 1966s. That was voted one of the world's best cigars last year. It's a limited edition run with some of the finest tobacco. Those came straight out of the factory in Cuba last week."

"I'm not going to ask."

"Good. I'm not going to say." Frank smiled. "Come on. We've got to get back to Beverly Hills. I have to stop at the office briefly. I'll meet you at The Ivy at 5pm."

Frank paid the bill and they stood up to leave.

******

"Mrs. Bolden?" Erik said with wide eyes.

Alexis immediately realized her mistake. It hadn't occurred to her the long history these two shared, nor did she consider the utter confusion it would cause Erik when he saw her submission.

Marie tried her best to cover herself. She ended up crouching down and wrapping her hands around her body.

"Erik?" She was just as confused as he was. "I... uh... I didn't know you were coming out."

Alexis wasn't sure how to approach it. She didn't know how delicate she should be. In her view there was only one way to tackle this situation.

"Shit." She finally said. "Erik, you have to understand that Sir's life is..." He looked at her waiting for an explanation. "... well... What's going on here is..." She paused again.

"Is what?" Erik asked.

He wasn't angry or grossed out. On the contrary, he studied the woman crouched down on the floor. He'd jerked off to her plenty of times in his teens. Something here seemed amiss.

"Oh hell." Alexis said. "Tom fucked her."

"No way!" Erik blurted barely able to comprehend the blunt reality. He wore a wide, amused smile as if Tom had attained some pinnacle of achievement.

Marie cringed and closed her eyes tight as she heard the terse statement. The only time she felt embarrassed was when someone she knew was judging her. It felt similar to the reaction she got from Jane when her secret was revealed. After a moment, she opened her eyes back up and stared at her son's friend feeling his glare burn into her naked body.

"Yes. He did." Alexis replied recognizing his amusement and feeling better about the situation. "Marie, stop acting so foolish. This was bound to happen."

"Um... yes, mistress." She whispered as she reluctantly shifted onto her knees into a proper position. She looked up into Erik's eyes and with the most stern, motherly glare. "Don't you dare tell your mother what you saw here." She saw the shocked, lustful look on his face. "I'm serious, young man."

"I won't. I promise, Mrs. Bolden."

He felt like he was a teenager that just got in trouble. He wouldn't conceive of telling anyone about this. He didn't think anyone would believe him anyway.

"Please don't call me that." She replied glancing down. "It's embarrassing. Just call me Marie."

"I... I promise, Marie." He stuttered again. There was an uncomfortable silence. Erik finally smiled and said, "I guess it doesn't hurt to say that I had a huge crush on you when I was in high school."

Marie didn't know how to respond. Then she realized the naughty smile that was creeping across her face. All these years she felt neglected and inherently nonsexual. It appeared that she was far sexier than she ever realized.

"Well, she's owned now, mister." Alexis said playfully pushing him. "So hands off." Then she smiled her graceful smile again. "Geez, you two are so serious."

Erik looked back to the blonde. He studied her soft features. Her smile was radiant and her lips were full and perfect. Everything about her seemed absolutely beautiful with a somewhat innocent undertone. She wasn't innocent at all, though. He realized that now as he watched her standing there displaying her tanned, toned figure with her hands on her hips.

"Come on, Erik." She said putting her arm around him and giving him a squeeze. "Let's go get you a drink." She could see that his eyes were still on Marie's body. "Marie, I want you to crawl back to the kitchen."

She didn't say anything as Marie slipped onto her hands and knees and began crawling slowly in front of them. Her bare ass swished back and forth flashing her bald pussy. "That's the view you were hoping for, right?" She asked giving Erik another squeeze and a devilish grin. "You're going to love it here. I'm so glad you came."

Erik couldn't hide the erection pushing at his pants. Between the view of his best friend's mom crawling naked in front of him and the large breasts of his best friend's girl pressing into his side, he wondered why he hadn't come out to Los Angeles sooner. He wondered how his friend could be so tempered and reserved about the life he had here. He remembered all the times Tom had tried to mention it in passing, and how he thought it was just an exaggeration. He wished he had listened. This was something worth boasting over.

******

John Bolden continued packing his bags. Fuck this place, he thought. Fuck this town. Fuck that stupid bitch of a masseuse. Fuck his son and his money and his career. Fuck it all. No one was going to tell him what to do. No one was going to push him around. He was going home. He was going home with his wife. He'd have it out with her once they were back in upstate New York. Then she'd know who wore the pants in this relationship.

He sent his clothes down to be washed by the hotel services. He packed up the rest of his belongings into his suitcase. Finally, he grabbed the broken computer and shoved it inside. He took the thumb drive and smashed it with the metal ice bucket. He kept smashing breaking it into smaller and smaller pieces in an effort to vent his rage over its contents.

John still had a searing headache. The hangover had been severe, and the lumps on his head weren't making it any better. He drank more water and popped another few aspirin. He cursed himself for getting so drunk. He wondered how he could let his son get the better of him without putting up much of a fight at all. Well it wouldn't happen again, he thought. He mentally pumped himself up thinking about how to teach him a lesson.

******

"Please, Sir!" Kimmie squealed in the passenger seat. "Oh god, I'm begging. I'm begging you to let me have it. I... I can't hold it... I... I can't..."

Her skirt was hiked up above her waist again. Tom had one hand on the wheel and his right hand on her clit. He paused letting the sensations subside. He heard her pout as her imminent climax disappeared. Then he began the action all over again.

"Oh no!" She whined. "Why are you torturing me, Sir..." She pressed her bare ass harder into the leather seat. She could feel it becoming slippery beneath her. She knew she was leaking heavily. "Oh yes! Yes. Sir, I'm so close..." Then she felt his fingers stop. "No!"

Tom kept his eyes on the road. They were on a curvy portion of Sunset Boulevard cutting eastward back toward the city. He enjoyed listening to her beg. He hoped that when he finally allowed her the release she craved that it would be blindingly strong and satisfying. He was adept and using orgasm denial to keep a woman on edge for long periods of time. He could see her hips grinding down searching for something to press her pussy against.

"You'll get to cum soon enough." He replied.

"Please, Sir!" She begged. "I can't wait anymore! I just can't! I've never needed to cum so bad. Never, Sir."

"You can wait."

"I can't!"

Tom had considered making her wait for a month or more. All of her begging had given him a raging hard on, though. Now he considered pulling over and fucking her in a vacant lot. He took her hand and placed it on his inner thigh. She ran her palm up and down his cock. Then she looked up at him with a needy gaze.

"I... I can help make that go away, Sir." She said in a hopeful tone. "You can put it inside me. I'm so wet. It'll slide right in."

He reached over and ran his fingers up her slit. She was soaking wet. He heard the soft moans begin to escape her mouth. He felt her hand close around his shaft over the fabric. Kimmie could feel his need. The veins on his cock pulsed as more blood flooded down through his length causing it to throb. He worked his fingers faster.

"That's it, Sir." She moaned. "Get it ready for your cock." She squeezed him again.

Tom got a hold of himself. He removed his fingers from her pussy. "That's all for now, Kimmie. You'll cum when I allow it."

She whined quietly. She thought he was caving. She kept her hand on his cock teasing him hopefully. He was a guy after all. How much teasing could he handle. She studied his face as he drove. She could tell he enjoyed the attention she was giving him. He would crack. It was only a matter of time. Kimmie was certain that he wouldn't be able to resist it.

******

Alexis walked into the kitchen with Erik. He watched as Mrs. Bolden sat back on her heels waiting for some sort of instruction. Then he looked up to see another woman cooking. He took in her body thinking she wasn't quite his type, but she was still attractive.

"Erik, this is Gabriella." She stated politely making the introduction. "Gabs, this Sir's best friend. He flew out for the party."

Gabby walked around the island holding her hands up, which were covered in eggs and flour. "It's so nice to meet you." She said as she approached. "I'm a mess. Sorry." She held her hands out to the side and then leaned in giving him a light kiss on each cheek.

"It's nice to meet you too." He said staring at her tits and her puffy little nipples. Then he lifted his gaze to her collar. Hers was similar to Jane's red one with a thin black strip around the center. He looked back to Alexis. "Does everyone wear a collar?"

She smiled warmly. "All the girls have collars." She said noting that she didn't. "Oh, I've forgotten to put mine on today. I've been a bit frenzied."

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,645 Followers