The Novice

Story Info
Daphne meets a novice who teaches her a thing or two.
3.9k words
4
19k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was more than slightly nervous while parking his car in the lot at the chosen meeting site. For weeks now he had fantasized and stroked his cock while calling on visions of the woman he was about to meet for the first time. The chats they had and emails she sent had aroused him more that anything in his life ever had, perhaps even more than his first taste of sweet pussy. He got slowly out of the car and walked into the restaurant. The hostess was at her station and he asked for Daphne.

He saw her immediately sitting calmly, hands in her lap smiling brightly. "Damn she is one sexy bitch for an older woman" he thought as he walked toward her. She rose to greet him and he took her in his arms and kissed her as she had agreed he could. He kissed her hard not knowing if he would ever get another chance and she...well she kissed him right back. She was a voluptuous woman, a bit chubby even but her curves were all in the right places and he looked forward to getting to know those curves. They sat and the talk flowed easily between them as he had hoped it would. They talked about work, life, art and many, many things, skirting around that which they knew was in their future.

Eventually he had to ask, "So do you think you will meet me again and submit to me as we have discussed countless times?"

She dropped her eyes and fluttered her lashes in a most provocative way and softly said"Yes Sir, I will submit to you mind and body so long as you agree to the limits I have already set out." He nearly jumped for joy but quickly regained his composure and said, "Good then we will meet Tuesday for our first session. Oh and don't forget you are going to be disciplined as an introduction on how not to treat me. By that I mean all the teasing you did before finally agreeing to meet." Bill felt slightly out of place uttering these words for the first time in his life but somehow they felt right in his mouth and his cock stirred slightly when she responded.

"Yes Sir" she whispered, eyes still lowered.

She walked him out to his car and before getting in he again took her in his arms to kiss her but this time he let his hands roam around her back and drop to the ample bottom he would soon be administering a sound spanking to and gave it a pinch. She squealed and then sighed with pleasure and at that moment he knew he would enjoy this woman for a very long time. All the way home he had a raging erection and knew he would be stroking it in the shower while he envisioned her on her knees before him worshiping his tool.

The days passed slowly for him. The weekend the longest he had ever experienced and there was not even a hint of her online when he popped in off and on. "I'll bet the little wench is purposely keeping low profile so to torment me more. I'll have to remember to ask her and discipline her accordingly if I'm right." Monday came and went and still no sight of her so he made a small chunk of time and called her. The phone rang and rang but on the 4th ring her heavy, sultry voice washed over him like a flash fire and he was hard in an instant. "So tell me you naughty girl, have you stayed away from your computer just to tease me?"

"No" she answered too quickly.

"Be honest now. I'll not tolerate lies" he replied.

She hesitated and with a sexy sigh said "well maybe I did, but only to increase your desire for me" she quickly added.

"So you're still teasing me then and your bottom will pay the price for it" he informed her.

"As you wish" in a soft voice was her only response.

He asked for her address and goggled it while they spoke of pleasures soon to be had.

'When you hang up I want you to go to your computer and email me a list of say 10 reasons why a man's slut shouldn't tease him."

"Yes Sir" she softly responded.

He said his good-byes but before he hung up told her to be dressed a little on the slutty side and that he would arrive at her place at 1:00 pm. He then hung up the phone knowing he would be hard all day thinking about her mouth, her tits and that ass he was soon going to take possession of.

He had difficulty sleeping that night but forced himself knowing he would need his strength. At exactly 1:00 pm he pulled up in front of her house full of anticipation. He walked into the back hall and softly knocked on her door. She opened it immediately as if she had been waiting for him. His eyes widened to take in the sensuality of her. She stood before him in black stockings and high heels, covered in a short lace dress and much to his approval, no bra. "Good girl" he said taking her in him arms kissing her hard and passionately for the longest time. His tongue seeking the caverns of her mouth and when she tipped him the velvet he groaned. He took hold of her and pushed her away from him slightly and said "I want to get down on your knees, open my fly and lower my pants. You need to become acquainted with my cock, don't you think?"

"Yes Sir" she softly replied lowering herself to her knees and he closed his eyes but not before noting she was putting a pillow down to kneel on. She had anticipated him he thought. He smiled and directed her to fondle his cock. "Get to know the feel the weight of it my girl, you two will be spending much time together" he sighed as she manipulated his hard tool.

He knew he couldn't take much of that it had been so long since any woman had shown his cock such attention. "Open your mouth my little slut and show me what you can do" he moaned. Daphne took him in her hot mouth and treated him to all the skill she had. She swirled her tongue around the bulging head of his glorious tool making him bounce with pleasure. She sucked and slurped on his cock like it was her favorite candy. She tried to swallow him but was not able. He placed a hand on the back of her head gently forcing it down on his rock hard tool. Daphne gagged and swallowed but try as she might she could not swallow him. He then took her head in both hands, holding her where he wanted her and thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. Not in a rough nary a care way but with enough force to make her gag with each thrust and when he looked down at her tears were rolling down her cheeks. It was then he stopped her as he wanted to shoot his load elsewhere. He pulled up his pants and helped her to her feet.

"OK my slut that was very good but you will learn to swallow me and will be rewarded for it. Now let us discuss you discipline session we both know you need. I know you want me to put you over my knee and give you a sensual, erotic spanking but I think we will do that another time. You will be disciplined today and will learn how I want to be treated. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" she sighed pouting knowing she had ruined her chances for the spanking she so desired by teasing just a bit too much.

"Now show me around my pet" he commanded. Daphne took him on the 5cent tour of her tiny apartment and his mind working the entire time..."ah yes bent over that" when he saw the ottoman, or "kneeling in front of me as I sit there..." while looking at a big comfortable chair. His thinking was in over drive and he loved every second of it. She had saved her bedroom for last and when he saw the queen sleigh bed he was pleased but wished she had a bed that would make tying her to it easier. "Ah well I work that out" He thought. He was pleased to note she had laid her toys out on the bed as he had instructed. He picked up several and Daphne watched the different reactions he had to various items and cringed when he swished the cane through the air. "Oh God" she thought "a cane in the hands of a novice...deadly. Ah well should he take a liking to it I'll instruct him in the proper use of it so not to be cut up." He hefted her dildos and his eyes gleamed and popped as he explored.

"Ok gather this all up and put it on the floor, take your shoes off and up on the bed" he commanded. "Lay there as if you were bound to the bed spread eagle." She did as he commanded and felt a wave of anticipation wash over her not knowing what he had in store for her. He stripped completely and got up on the bed. He began by kissing her over and over, deeply, softly and with great passion. He pushed up the lace dress so he could kiss her all over, tasting her, running his lips over her soft curves. She was nearly breathless when he moved his mouth to her hard nipples where he nipped and pinched with his teeth causing her to squeak and squeal. He fondled her big breast, mashing them together knowing he would be in heaven the first time she held them such while he oiled and then fucked her between them.

Lower and lower his mouth went until he was blowing his hot breath on her smooth fully shaved pussy. He had never seen such a site and was unable to stop himself from running his tongue up and down those outer lips and the all over her mons. Daphne sighed and wiggled her bottom in delight. "Oh does my little slut like that?" he asked now dipping his tongue in like a little dart poking her hard clit. She nearly came up off the bed when he did that...so he did it again...and again. D...was moaning and wiping her head back and forth crying out "yes...oh yes...oh...ahhhh." He then spread her soft lips and thrust his tongue into her hot, wet hole causing her to gasp and clutch at the back of his head. He fucked her with his tongue for a bit and then began to flick her clit with his tongue.

Daphne was dripping wet now and he knew what she liked. She had told him, so without missing a stroke he slid a finger in her wet hole and then two, fingering her slowly as he continued to lap at her clit. Daphne was thrashing about on the bed now begging him to make her cum. He knew it was time so again without missing a stroke slipped a finger into her heaving bottom and she cried out "Oh God...oh yes...ohhhh...oohhh yes...do me like that! Oh yes please...please.... Oh God I'm going to cum!" And with that she let forth her warm sweet cream which Bill lapped up like nectar. She heaved and withered as convulsion after convulsion washed over her. She tried to push him away at one point but he held fast and moved his flicking tongue to her wet creamy hole and slowly tongued her as if he were fucking her with his tongue. She calmed down some eventually so Bill moved back to her clit and in an assault like motion pinned her to the bed and flicked her clit until she was nearly in tears and trying desperately to push him off.

"Don't make me tie you down" he warned and Daphne did her best to lie still while he bathed her entire hole with his tongue lapping up all of the cream she had let down for him. She thought she was going to faint and Bill must have sensed this as he came back up to her and looking deeply into her eyes he kissed her. The taste of her on his tongue excited her and she wanted him...wanted him to fill her...now! And Bill sensed this and took his raging hard on and directed it to Daphne's wet wanting hole. He teased her with his tool rimming her cunt with the head, tapping the weight of it on her wet pussy and when he was done teasing he whispered in her ear "Ask me for it. Ask me to fuck you sweet slut."

Daphne being more than ready begged "Please...please let me have you hard cock. I need you to fill me...please." With that last plea Bill thrust the full thickness of him into her gaping hole and fucked her hard. This was no gentle lover's fuck, "that can take place another time" he thought. No this was almost a punishing pace where he took her with all the lust she had fired in his veins all these weeks. He pounded in and out of her again and again until at long last he let down his seed, filling her with his lust he continues to thrust in and out of her until he was no longer able. He than lay on top of her feeling her chest heave and her heart pound knowing he had given her pleasure made him feel a sense of belonging in this new world of D/s. He knew she had not cum that time but he was not finished with her either. Not by a long shot.

Bill rolled over to lie beside her and gazed at the woman who had told him he may use her any way he liked and said "I need to rest a bit. Take my cock in your mouth and pleasure me while I do." Quicker that it takes to write Daphne was on her knees between his spread legs suckling him softly knowing how sensitive he was right now. After a few minutes of gentle sucking she could tell he wanted more so she increased the strength and depth of her oral ministrations and within 10 minutes had him hard and ready again. "Oh you are a talented slut aren't you?" he moaned "I suppose I'll have to reward such a good little talented slut." Get on the edge of the bed like in the picture you showed me. I'm going to take the rest of what is mine." Daphne got up and knelt down on the edge of the bed as directed, head and shoulders down, ass in the air not knowing what he intended to do she trembled a bit. He got up off the bed and came around behind her, reaching between

her spread legs, he pinched her clit causing her to jump. He pinched and massaged her clit until she was moaning with pleasure. Not seeing this but knowing the sound, she heard him open up the lube and knew he intended to use her dark passage...her greatest passion. He spread her cheeks and poured a little lube between them working it into her tight hole with his finger...then his thumb. He then took hold of her hips and in one stroke filled her wet pussy again pounding her with pure animal lust. He pulled out and tapped his cock on her dark flower as if asking for entrance. He spread her cheeks wider and put the head of his tool up to her well lubed hole and gently popped it in. D...let out a groan that shook the room. He slowly, after letting her get used to the intrusion fed her ass his cock, one thick inch at a time until he was buried balls deep in to her hot, wet, tight hole. Again he stopped and let her rest reaching under her, he pinched and stroked her hard clit until she began to wiggle her ass and push back on his cock.

"What is it my pet? What do you want?" Daphne was withering on the bed and trying to push up and down on his fat cock but Bill held her down and refused to let her thrust until she asked for it and ask she did.

"Oh please Bill please fuck my needy ass. Please make me your whore. Give it to me!"

That was all it took to send Bill over the edge and he slowly started to stroke Daphne's ass in and out, slowly pulling way out, nearly to the head and slowly sliding back in. Once Daphne was riding his cock seated well in her ass, he picked up the pace some and now and again would pull all the way out and thrust back in. In that way it felt like entering her for the first time over and over again. This went on for several minutes and with each passing minute his thrusts became harder and her cries and moans louder. Bill knew he was going to blow his load soon so he directed Daphne to reach between her legs and finger her clit which she did happily. Bill continued to fuck her hot ass, pounding her now amazed at the pounding she could take. He was so enraptured he nearly didn't hear her say "I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum now!" She screamed out her joy as she came and her screams pushed him over the edge and he shot his hot load deep into Daphne's heaving ass. He had never had a woman in the ass before and knew immediately upon entering her he had become an ass man.

For the second time this day Bill collapsed on top of his new toy and lay there until his cock became small enough to pop out of her ass. He stood but not without some weakness in his knees and sat on the edge of her bed, turning her over so that he could see the look of rapture he knew he's find on her face. Daphne smiled up at him as he bent down to kiss her. He kissed her as a lover would kiss and when he was finished said, "Now I need a shower and I think you should bathe me." So it was off to the shower for a long luxurious shower. She toweled him dry and he did the same for her. He got dressed and told her to redress.

Once dressed he took her by the hand to her spare room where he sat on the bed and had her facing him as he spoke, "now we need address your need for discipline" he said looking deeply into her eyes before she lowered them and whispered "yes Sir."

"You taunted and teased me, making me wait far too long for your gifts and as agreed you are to be taught to not let that happen again."

"Yes Sir" she responded, eyes still lowered.

"Look at me when I speak to you unless I tell you otherwise young lady. You know you deserve this and I want you to ask me to discipline you...now."

"But...but..."

'No buts young lady, ask me...NOW!"

Yes Sir" she stammered "please discipline me so that I'll learn to better treat you."

"Good girl. Now go and get me the leather strap I saw earlier when we looked at your toys."

Biting her lip Daphne went to fetch the strap and hoped he would not be too harsh on her poor bottom. She returned and stood in front of him, lowered herself to her knees and offered Bill the strap asking that he use it to enlighten her.

"Good girl" he said "...now stand at the side of the bed legs spread shoulder width, lean over, palms on bed. Daphne did as she was told and felt him lift her dress from behind. There was no caressing no words of endearment nothing but a harsh, "30 I think should be sufficient. Are you ready?"

"Yes" Sir" she stammered. The first blow caught her off guard and she fell over. "Stand up slut" he barked "an do that again and it will be 50." She stood and Bill resumed with her disciplinary spanking, metering out the strokes to be the most effective. By the time he had reached 12 she was near tears but refused to cry. On and on it went stroke after stroke until her ass felt it was on fire. At 20 she felt the first tear drop and silently let them roll until he at last called out "done."

"Get up and go stand in the corner there until I tell you to come out. Oh and keep that dress pulled up so that I can see your blushing bottom and don't move a muscle." She walked slowly to the corner where he kept her standing for nearly 10 minutes. "OK you can come here to me now" he said and she turned and walked to him where he sat on the bed. He sat her down next to him, smiling when she winced as her sore bottom hit the bed.

"This is where you will be disciplined if at any time I feel you need such. There will be no caressing or gentle words of comfort. This room will not be for pleasure but for edification. You are to learn a lesson from these encounters. Do you understand?"

'Yes Sir" she stammered tears still in her eyes.

"Good. Now I have to leave but as the last part of your discipline session you will email me your thoughts about why you were treated to such a severe spanking and what you learned from it. OK?"

"Yes Sir "she answered.

Bill took her by the hand and lead her from the room telling her nothing would ever take place in that room between them other than discipline sessions, were they required and knowing how fresh she could be, Bill knew there would be several. He walked to her door, stopped and kissed her deeply and said "That was incredible and I enjoyed using you for my pleasure. We will do that again...soon! Oh and if you're a very good girl when next we meet, I'll put you over my knee and spank your bottom till it blushes, would you like that my pet?"

"Oh yes Sir...only may I ask you one question?" she said looking longingly into his eyes.

"You may" he said.

"Well you told me you had never done anything remotely like we have been doing for the past 4 hours so how then is it that you are so knowledgeable about how to proceed?" she asked still looking into his eyes.

"My dear" he responded just because I had never engaged in such activities doesn't mean I haven't been reading about them for some time now and chatted with others of like interests."

12