The Nude Pioneer Ch. 03b

Story Info
It's fun to play at the... Y...M...C...A!
8.1k words
4.66
41.8k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 12/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is the conclusion to the previously posted story, The Nude Pioneer Ch. 03a. These are the continuing adventures of Julie Johnson, an eighteen-year-old woman living in a near-future world in which public nudity has been legalized, but the culture is unchanged from our own.

*

Sarah stared at me in the empty aerobics classroom. She knew what I was going to suggest, but was waiting for me to say it.

"Ever since our weekend in Madison," I said, "I've been wondering when I'd get another chance to swim naked. The feeling is incredible. But..."

"But you don't want to do it alone," Sarah said, anticipating where I was going.

"Well, no. I mean, if I'm alone and I get caught, who knows what they'll think of me. Or what they'll do to me if I get caught by the wrong person," I said. "But if it's a group of girls skinny dipping..."

"...then it's just a bunch of friends having a lark. Gotcha."

"So I'm going to get Barb, and Shannon, and Emily, and see if they'd like to check if the pool is still unlocked, and do one last wild thing before graduation. Will you join us?" I asked.

"Nope," Sarah said, folding her arms.

"Oh come on! Why not?"

"Because I'm not like you," Sarah said. "I can't... do what you do. For example, I can't imagine just chilling out in front of my friends buck naked like you always do."

"But you've been naked in front of other people before. You've been naked in front of your boyfriends," I pointed out.

"Well, yes and no. I mean, with the guys I've dated we just... oh, God, I can't believe I'm talking about this with you... we just quickly strip off in the dark and get into bed. I've never, like, just stood in front of someone with everything all out in the open. So, doing that in front of a bunch of women, that's just not normal."

"You think I'm not normal?" I asked.

"No, not really, Naked Girl," she said with a smile.

"What about Barb?" Sarah's expression soured at the mention of her name. "What about Emily and Shannon? They didn't have any problem being nude in front of other women."

"That's different. You were showering."

"So?"

"That's one of the things you get naked for," Sarah said. "In my mind, you get naked for two things: to take a shower, and to have sex. And since I don't really need a shower right now, and I'm not that interested in sex with a bunch of women, the idea of just getting nekkid is a little weird."

"Why can't swimming be something you normally do naked?" I asked.

"Get serious."

"I am serious," I said. "I mean, what's the point of a swimsuit, anyway? You get in the water, it gets wet. Then when you get out you're walking around in this wet thing that provides no warmth. In fact, all it does is conduct heat away from your body and keep you damp longer than if you wore nothing. It makes no sense to me."

"So you think everyone should swim naked?" asked Sarah.

"What do you think people did before they had swimsuits?"

"Um... not go swimming?" Sarah suggested.

"My grandpa told me that, back when he was in high school, when the boys did swimming in gym, they did it without suits."

"You mean STARK FUCKING NAKED?!" Sarah shouted in disbelief.

I nodded.

Sarah got a distant look on her face. "I just had the most splendid vision form in my head." I had to giggle at that.

"So, are you in?" I asked.

"No. I just can't," she said. But then, after a sigh and a pause, "Well, maybe I could, but you would have to agree to do something in return."

This could be trouble. "It depends on what it is," I said.

"Well, you know that dream you told me about? The one where you're giving your speech at graduation, and you take off your gown and you're naked in front of everyone?"

"No." I said. "No fucking way, Sarah. Think about it. That's in front of everyone in the class. My parents. The whole community. I'd be disowned. I'd never be able to return to town again."

"Fine then. You can skinny dip without me."

"Sarah!"

Sarah just sat there with her arms crossed.

"Sarah, all I'm asking you to do is be naked for a short time, with just with a few people who are also naked. What you're asking me to do would end my life as I know it. Can't you see that's a bit disproportionate?"

"Well, I'm very shy. You obviously are not."

"Can't you think of something else?" I pleaded.

Sarah sighed again. "Ok... If I agree to go nude with you, you and I both go to Lake Winnetonga."

"What's so special about Lake Winnetonga?" I asked.

"Have you been living under a rock? Oh, that's right, you have." I shot her a dirty look. "Lake Winnetonga State Park has a clothing-optional stretch of beach established by naturists... you know, nudists? They did that several years ago. You and I go there together. You have to get naked the moment we get there, we spend all day there, and you can't get dressed until we leave."

"Will you be naked too?" I asked.

"HELL no! You're the one who likes to be nude, not me. Besides, my end of the deal is I'm getting naked now. So, what do you say?"

It didn't take me long to think it over. I had been fantasizing about enjoying the sun and warm air in the buff for a while now, but I knew that under normal circumstances it was inpossible without facing a lot of nasty consequences. But in an environment where nudity was tolerated? Where no one I knew would see me? And where there might be cute naked guys to look at? The idea still made me a little scared, but not nearly as much as it made me excited. "Fair enough," I said. We each spat in our hands and shook on the deal.

As we left the room to find Barb, Shannon, and Emily, Sarah added, "Oh, one more thing. If I can get Crystal, Brandi, and Tiffany to go naked as well, will you agree to do something else?"

I was annoyed Sarah was trying to amend our pact, right after we had agreed. "What?" I said flatly.

"Getting back to your graduation dream..."

"SARAH! I told you, there's no way possible!"

"Wait," she said. "Hear me out: If all three of them agree to skinny dip, you have to go though the entire graduation ceremony in your cap, gown, and shoes... and nothing else."

That was a bit more realistic. The idea of being secretly naked under my gown got my juices flowing... and no one had to know but Sarah and me. It still had its risks, but frankly, the chances that Sarah could have gotten Crystal, Tiffany, AND Brandi all to strip off seemed less than nil. Especially given their reaction to my showering nude in front of everyone earlier that evening. I agreed to the deal.

Passing through the lobby, I noticed that Mr. Holt was sound asleep on a couch. We looked in a game room and saw Mrs. Teasdale similarly comatose. Some chaperones. It was after 1 AM at this point, so I suppose it was getting late for the old folks to stay up.

We found Barbara, Shannon, and Emily still playing pool with Tony. I whispered our idea to Barb, who shared it with the other two. It didn't take them a whole lot of convincing. Barb practically jumped at the idea, which got a raised eyebrow out of Tony, who didn't know what we were whispering about.

I secretly wished we could share our plans with Tony, but I knew the other girls would never agree to go naked with a guy around.

"...and Sarah will be there as well?" Barb asked with apprehension in her voice.

"Yep, Sarah too," I said. Barb got a bit of a shy smile for a moment, but then stared at her feet. Both she and Sarah stood there awkwardly for a moment.

"We'll meet you down in the women's locker room in a few minutes," Emily said. "There are a few other girls I think'll be interested." Then, she added, "It is just girls, right?"

"Oh, yeah, of course," I said, secretly disappointed. I looked at Tony who, oblivious to our conversation, simply looked disappointed that their game was getting cut short.

Sarah and I went to find her three friends. We found them up in a stairwell outside the indoor track, which was a level above the gym, but looked down on it. They all had plastic cups of soda, and were huddled together, just chatting.

"Hey, Sarah, hey Shower Girl," Tiffany, the redhead, said.

"You wait here," Sarah said. "I'll do the convincing."

I stayed at the bottom of the stairwell while Sarah whispered to her friends. Aside from a "No way!!" I couldn't make out anything they were saying. Finally, after a few minutes, all four came down.

"They agree," Sarah said. And then she whispered, "And just in case it comes up, this whole thing is my idea, not yours. Otherwise I don't think they would have agreed."

We started making our way down two floors to the locker room. I whispered back to Sarah, "How did you convince them, anyway?"

"Let's just say that each of them owes me, and now that school's done, I'm cashing in." She wouldn't elaborate on that, and I decided not to press her.

We got to the locker room to find it was already occupied by five naked girls. There was Barbara, still looking stunning and flawless, despite her hair not being done since the last swim; Emily, who was Chinese, with shoulder-length black hair, small breasts, and a sparse patch of jet-black pubic hair that contrasted with her rather pale skin; Shannon, brunette and petite, with conical breasts that jutted out and were capped with large dark pink nipples. They didn't look as though they were anywhere near done developing, despite the fact that she was eighteen.

The other two girls were both in my gym class. Natalie was black, a bit shorter than me, but with a very curvy and very muscular body (for a girl). Her skin was an even chocolate color all over, and the effect was quite amazing. Her butt and thighs looked especially firm and muscular. Finally, there was Jill Thompson, the class secretary, who was very popular in spite of being rather heavy set. Her body was barrel-shaped and she had definite folds around parts of her figure, but she didn't seem bothered in the least at there being more shapely, attractive girls around her.

I scanned all of them in a matter of seconds, all while trying not to look like I was doing so. I knew I shouldn't have looked, but curiosity got the better of me.

Nonchalantly, I took off all my clothes and tossed them in a nearby locker. Sarah and her three friends said they were going to go find lockers of their own and change into their swimsuits.

"Swimsuits?" I said. "I thought..."

"We just, you know, need time to get used to... this," Brandi said, gesturing towards the six of us.

We six left the others to go into the pool. Nobody took a shower, since we all had done so a few hours earlier. We all immediately jumped into the lap lanes.

"Oh wow," said Natalie, "This is incredible!" She swam underwater for a bit, surfacing about a quarter of the way down the lane. "I feel like a fish!" The other girls made similar comments about the freedom of swimming nude.

I looked around me. All of the lights were on. There were no outdoor windows into the pool, only skylights, far above. There were observation bleachers for swim meets and a window behind them. I'm wasn't even sure how you get to the pool observation room, and I doubted any of the other students would be up there.

A few minutes later, Sarah, Tiffany, Brandi, and Crystal all came out in their swimsuits. Sarah wore her string bikini, and the other three were in more conservative two-piece outfits (I think they were the only girls at the lock-in who weren't in one-pieces earlier). I watched Sarah, her hands trembling, reach behind her and untie her top. She took it off and lay it on a bench. Her bare breasts were a shocking white, in contrast to the deep tan of the rest of her body. They were quite small, maybe an A-cup, but her obvious tan lines emphasized them all the same. Her bright pink nipples stood out in contrast, small but obviously very stiff. She turned away from everyone and removed her bottoms, revealing a similarly pale ass. Then she quickly streaked over to the pool and jumped in.

The other three girls all jumped in with their swimsuits on, eliciting groans of disapproval from everyone else.

"Well, I guess I'm off the hook for graduation," I said to Sarah.

"Just wait," she said.

One by one, Tiffany, Brandi, and Crystal all took off their tops and set them on the edge of the pool. Then all three dipped in water slightly and removed their bottoms, which they also tossed up on the pool's edge.

"That hardly counts," I said.

"Hey, they are naked, aren't they?"

I splashed Sarah, and she responded by splashing me back. In the process, Brandi got hit with water and she retaliated by waving her entire arm across the surface, hitting several others. Next thing we knew, we were, all ten of us, laughing and splashing one another and having a great time.

"You were right, Sar, this was a great idea," Tiffany said to Sarah. "It feels so good... and so naughty."

"Hey, where's the sauce?" Brandi, the blonde, asked.

"Tiff, you were supposed to bring it over," said Crystal, the other blonde among Sarah's three friends.

"I left it in my locker," Tiffany said.

"Well, go get it!" Crystal told her.

Tiffany was about to grab her bottoms from the edge of the pool when she said, "Ah, fuck it. What's the point anyway?" and climbed out of the pool without bothering to put anything on. As she walked towards the locker room, her bright red hair clung to her thin, glistening wet body. Most of her skin was a ghostly white - paler than Sarah in mid-winter. Her arms and legs were a bit freckled and tan, though.

A few minutes later Tiffany returned with a two-liter bottle of Coke in one hand and a stack of plastic cups in the other. What really shocked me, though, was when I took a quick glance between her legs. Just like Tony, she was shaved completely bare! The snow-white skin of her flat stomach just continued right on, uninterrupted, into her bald mound. And besides being completely shaved, her prominent inner labia protruded from her outer lips. I couldn't imagine walking around with so much of my sex blatantly on display. I thought about what I would look like shaved. Would my inner lips show? Would my clit stick out when I got excited?

I shook myself out of my daydream. From the edge of the pool I shouted to Tiffany, "You went all the way back to your locker to get soda?"

Sarah, Brandi, and Crystal all turned towards me. Brandi and Crystal started laughing. Even Sarah was snickering.

"Yeah, Julie," Brandi said. "She went to grab some soda."

"Hey Tiff, why don't you pour Shower Girl a big cup of 'soda'!" Crystal shouted.

Sarah giggled at me, then put her arm around my shoulders. "J.J., I'm sorry, I love you girl, but you can be SO naive sometimes."

Tiffany set the soda bottle and cups at the edge and jumped back in the water. She filled a cup about half full and handed it to me. I took a sip. It tasted like Coke-flavored nail polish remover.

Ah.

Sarah whispered to me, "Take it easy with that stuff. It's probably more than half rum."

I took another small sip. I could barely get to it, it was so strong and astringent. "I don't think I'll be able to drink it all that fast anyway."

Tiffany offered cups to everyone there, and most of the girls took her up on it. Natalie and Jill got out of the water to set up the volleyball net again. I watched them as they walked over to the equipment closet. They both walked very gingerly, sort of on their tiptoes, like they were sneaking about. It was amusing to me how being naked seemed to affect the way people walked. They also seemed a bit uncomfortable getting each side of the net in place. They were clearly not at ease just doing ordinary things in the nude. As soon as the net was in place, Natalie and Jill immediately jumped in the water.

We had a blast playing nude water-volleyball. I don't think it was a very competitive game, and as a lot of us started to feel the effects of the alcohol, the volleys got shorter and shorter. I only got a little bit into my cup, and I could feel myself stop caring so much about winning every point.

Just as Natalie was about to serve from the shallow end, the door from the men's locker room opened. Shannon noticed first, and squealed. We all swung our heads around to see Tony standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist. All of the players on the shallow side of the net were exposed from the breasts up, and Natalie, back at the shallowest point, almost from the crotch up. Several more girls shrieked as everyone quickly sank into the pool to cover themselves.

"He must have figured out what we were up to," Sarah whispered to me. "I guess he's smarter than he looks."

Several of us swam towards the edge of the pool, where Tony was standing.

"You ladies aren't..."

"Skinny dipping? Yeah," Barbara said. "How did you figure it out?" Then she added, coyly, "You didn't see any of our private bits, did you?"

Tony blushed through his tan. "Yeah, maybe a bit. But, well, I was wondering if... maybe I could join you?"

"You realize you'll have to be just as naked as we are," Sarah said.

"I assumed I would," Tony said with a grin, and reached to undo his towel.

Shannon quickly figured out what he was about to do and screamed. All heads turned towards her. "I'm sorry everyone... I just can't deal with this. PLEASE, can Tony just, like, go back and give me a chance to leave?"

Emily, hiding in the water very close to the edge of the pool and with her arms wrapped around herself, added, "It's no offense, Tony, it's just, we're not all comfortable with this."

"Anyone else need to leave?" Barb asked. There was silence. "Ok, Tony, you can join us, but first prove you have at least a shred of decency by letting Shannon and Emily leave. Go into the men's locker room and count to 100."

Tony nodded and turned to walk back to the locker room.

"You better be naked under that towel!" Sarah shouted at him. I turned to her and grinned.

After Emily and Shannon had left, we shouted for Tony. "Tony! You can come out now!" I wondered if the rest our classmates there at the Y would hear us. I think discretion was starting to fly out the window as we became more and more intoxicated. I know I felt different. I felt looser... freer... somewhat giddy.

Tony emerged in his towel. "Well, here goes nothing," he said, unwrapping himself and tossing his towel on a bench.

We all erupted in catcalls and cheers. "Nice package!" Jill shouted.

He was absolutely beautiful and flawless, from his dark eyes, square jaw, broad shoulders, muscular chest, six-pack abs, and sinewy legs. He was by no means beefy, just well-defined and very, very manly. And of course, there was his completely bald package. His dick I guessed in my lack of experience was completely soft, yet still it hung down, impressively long and thick.

"He looks like a little boy," Tiffany whispered.

"There's nothing 'little' about him," Brandi said. "And besides, if he looks like a little boy, you look like a little girl." Tiffany turned bright red at the mention of her personal grooming.

Tony jumped in the pool, and Tiffany poured him a cup of booze. For a few moments there was awkward silence, as none of us really knew how to interact. There really isn't a good social protocol for a mixed group of naked eighteen-year-olds.

"I could tell he was hung in those Speedos," Sarah whispered to me, "but I never would have guessed he was shaved!"

"Oh, I knew," I blurted out. Stupid rum.

Sarah stared at me. "Ok, how did you know that?"

"Oh, just a guess. Hey, I'll race you to the other side of the pool," I said, trying to change the subject.

"Tell me. I want to know how you knew he was shaved."

I sighed. We got a good distance from the other girls and I told her about the hole between the locker rooms, and about how I watched him shower. I left out the detail of my pleasuring myself, but I did tell her about how I watched him jack off. Sarah's eyes went wide, but her expression quickly turned to one of indignation.