The Nunnery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,517 Followers

"She knows about us, Ralph," Cecily continued, "and what would happen when you came here. I suggested that she send you here, or rather give you the job of selling The Nunnery, knowing that you would want to see it before trying to sell it."

"So Sonia knew that I'd have sex with you?"

"Of course. It wasn't her idea but ours, but she was enthusiastic. I think you need to talk to Sonia."

"I do."

"And remember that she wants you as much as you want her, even if neither of you has said a word."

"Oh."

"Off you go, back to the estate agent's office and Sonia."

Cecily turned my head so that her lips came down on mine. She drew back, turning my head again to meet Norma's kiss, then Mabel's.

Abbie pulled me away from Cecily's breasts, face first into her own. She stood me up and we kissed. As we did one of the others restored my clothing to decency. As we left the chapel they faded to invisibility.

I walked through The Nunnery to the door with unseen crinolines swishing against my legs and invisible soft hands caressing my body. At the door I was kissed long and hard four times.

"Come back soon," Cecily's voice said as I shut the door.

I drove back to the office in a daze. As I walked in Sonia was the only person there. She beckoned me into the back office. She shut the door behind us. I was about to tell her about meeting the ghosts but she kissed me into silence. I hugged her tight as we kissed again.

It took far longer than I had thought to buy the waste land, find the treasure trove, even longer to get payment for it, and finally buy The Nunnery. But from that kiss it was us, Sonia and me, who were buying. It was us who leased The Nunnery until we could buy it. How did we get on with the ghosts?

That's another story.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,517 Followers
12