The Nurse!

Story Info
A loving son helps his over-worked mom relax!
6.2k words
4.49
262.2k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,019 Followers

This story is for ADULT amusement only. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are insulted by sexually explicit subject matter or language and incest, DO NOT read this!

This story is a work of fiction about incest! It is not real! All characters and events portrayed in it are imaginary, and any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse incest in any way, shape or form!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2008 L.A.Wicker. All rights reserved.

*

Jocelyn Jones came home after a grueling twelve hour shift at the hospital, completely and thoroughly wore out. "Robert, are you home?" she called out, as a wonderful aroma filled her nose. "Oh how sweet!" Jocelyn said with a smile, taking off her jacket and making her way towards the kitchen. "Hey baby, dinner smells just wonderful!" she smiled as he turned, and Jocelyn saw something that was simply out of this world.

Robert heard mom come in and he quickly looked down at his swollen cock. 'Oh fuck, she's going to see him and shit her panties!' he thought, as he tried his best to will his erection to go down, but it was hard as steel, thinking of the sexy lady that was now right behind him.

"Hi mom," he said, hoping she wouldn't notice, but as he turned around, her big blue eyes were right on it and she gave him a sweet smile. "How was your day?" he asked, walking to her and holding out his arms to her for a hug. "You look really tried," he whispered, as they hugged, as mom felt as if she was literally melting into his body.

She saw his stiff cock and figured he was thinking of her again. As of the last six months or so, Robert started flirting with her, kissing her on the lips and hugging her with full blown hard-on's. She loved being treated so nice and it also felt good to know that she turned a man on again, even if that man was her son.

"I'm utterly bushed and in need of a long back massage! Do you know any handsome young men that would be willing to help out an ole' lady in need!" she said with a laugh, as Robert pressed completely against her thigh. 'Oh God, please don't do that, baby! I'm so fucking horny already and you're killing me!' she thought, as her son's very stiff prick smashed into her thigh, only inches away from her burning pussy, she could feel him through her uniform pants.

Robert heard mom and he laughed. "Mom, if you ever told any of my friends that...there would be a line down the street, and I'm positive that they'd be willing to give you more than just a back massage too!" he laughed, as she leaned in to look in his eyes. "Mom, they're just like me...they would want to um...give you something extra!" Robert added with a wink, as mom's face turned red.

"Robert! You better behave yourself or I'll be forced to send you to your room!" she teased, and pulled away. "I need a cold beer and do you have any more pot? That stuff really helps my poor back and stops all the pain" Jocelyn said, as she got a beer, thinking of one other thing his pot did for her. It made her hornier than at any other time in her life and she wanted that feeling again.

Robert watched mom and his cock throbbed. She had dark, silky black hair that went to the middle of her back and she kept it in a ponytail at work. When she came home, Robert would gently take it down and brush her hair. Her face wasn't the best he'd ever seen, but she was beautiful to him and she reminded him of 'Olive Oil' on an old cartoon he watched as a kid. Her nose was long, slender and sexy. She had big, puffy lips and beautiful white teeth.

Her breast were...what's a good word to describe them...gigantic. Mom was a 34 EE and she was five feet eleven inches tall. Her stomach wasn't toned or anything, but it was sexy and only twenty eight inches. Her ass, hips and thighs were real sexy and in good shape, from all the walking mom did at the hospital, and her ass was only thirty seven inches. Mom's legs were long, slender and sexy as hell. They were toned from all the walking, and when mom was off, she wore nothing but high heels.

"Sure mom, I always have some, I even got a new bag today. It's twice as good and it is so smooth! You'll be in heaven and after smoking it mom, you won't be in any pain whatsoever!" he said, as he flipped over a piece of meat he was cooking. 'And if I'm lucky, I'll get to rub all of you and maybe a little more!' he thought, as he felt his cock jump.

"Mmmm, good! I can't believe that it's illegal, and the government wastes so much money busting normal, average people like us. It's so stupid, why don't they make it legal already, tax it and just let people smoke it!" Jocelyn said, as she moved to sit at the counter, while enjoying watching Robert's tall, lean body in the small pair of shorts he wore. She knew this was so wrong, but it felt so good, and Jocelyn loved being in such close proximity to her son.

He was six foot three and had a smooth, toned body from swimming and diving in high school. His hair was black, thick, and kept it combed back. His eyes were dark blue, and so sexy. Robert had a nice, manly chest, and Jocelyn loved when they hugged. His hips were normal size, but there was something Robert had that wasn't normal at all. His cock was huge, and it was constantly hard, and it always stayed erect whenever she was within view.

'I hope I can keep this under control and not go all the way with him.' She thought, as he turned and she saw his massive erection sticking out the side of his thin shorts. It was just the head of it, but it was big and round, and Jocelyn thought of what it would feel like, as it pushed into her needy pussy. 'Oh my God!' she moaned to herself, and felt her juices oozing from between her legs.

"Hey, your snake has escaped and it's aiming at me!" Jocelyn laughed, as she looked deep into his eyes. She could sense his need for her love, but it was incest and against the law.

He looked down, smiled and turned to her. "Oh no, I guess he did!" Robert said, as he looked back into mom's face, and could see the want and desire in her beautiful eyes. He gently put his throbbing cock in his shorts and took a drink of his mom's beer. "I'm sorry mom, but he's always like that when I'm anywhere near you. I can't stop it!" Robert said to his mom, but she just smiled and leaned to kiss his cheek.

She laughed at him and smiled. "I know young boy's have a thing for their mom's, but you are supposed to outgrow it, and find yourself a pretty girl young man!" Jocelyn said, as she watched him smile.

"No way, mom! Not when you're so pretty and sexy! I'm happy with you!" he replied, gave her a soft kiss on the lips and moved behind her. "Now I can fix your hair and you can relax a little better." Robert said, as he gently pulled the small rubber band holding her hair, pulling it down. "Much better!" he said with a big grin, as he lightly fluffed her silky hair and started massaging her head.

She looked up and gave him access to her hair, for what was always, a wonderful brushing and sometimes, a neck rub. "Oh Robert, you should work at a women's spa and get paid for doing this!" she moaned, as he gently rubbed her scalp and massaged her temples. He rubbed her head for a few minutes and began brushing her hair. Jocelyn could feel her pussy throb, as it reacted to Robert's caring and loving hands.

As soon as he touched mom, Robert could feel her relaxing and enjoying his fingers. "I would, if you were my only client, so I could enjoy your body all day, every day! What if they offered 'total' body massages!" he quickly replied, and mom's face turned red again.

"Robert!" she laughed, knowing her face was bright red, as she took a sip of her beer. "I really wonder about you sometimes and the things you dream up" Jocelyn said, as she looked at him, thinking of her son rubbing her entire body, as well as all the exploring he could do with his fingers.

As he listened to his mom, he stopped and slid his arms around her body." I always dream of nice things and you know it!" Robert whispered in her ear and gave her neck a kiss. "Hey, want me to run up and get you your robe or something? I can start rubbing your back now and we can smoke one. Dinner will be another twenty minutes or so," he said, and mom just smiled.

"Sure, grab my white one on the chair next to the dresser and there should also be a pair of white panties on it, can you be a dear and grab them too?" she asked with a soft whisper, and gave him a wink. "I want to be fresh...while you're massaging me, and after dinner, I want a long, hot bath. And afterwards if you want...um...you can massage me again," she added with a teasing grin, and took another drink of beer, as her eyes stayed on his.

He laughed, turned, and headed towards the stairs. "You should know the answer to that mom, and yes, I'll grab your panties! Can I play with them and rub them on my junk?"

"Robert! You are so bad!" she laughed, as he ran from the room.

*.

"Why'd you bring down my soap?" she asked, when Robert came into the room with one of her best body washes and a body sponge.

"I was thinking about what you said about being at a spa and I have an idea." Robert said, moving behind her, he gently hugged his mom. "What if we pretend you're at a spa and I'll be you're cook, your entertainment and um...if you're up for it...you're 'total' body masseur," he whispered to mom, and he felt her sigh.

She heard Robert words, and wanted to crawl inside of him. "I don't know about that, but I'll let you give me a 'nice' massage and that um...includes part of my front, ok?" Jocelyn smiled, as she saw him lighting the joint. "Oh yes, that's what I need!" she moaned, and turned her bar stool to face him. "Can you do it like you did last night?" she asked, looking into his eyes, she couldn't believe that she was getting high with her son, but that wasn't all, and the best or worst, was sure to come later.

"Sure mom, it's called a Shotgun!" he said, puffed the joint, turned it around and put it in his mouth backwards.

Jocelyn leaned into his lips, the joint was sticking out and she began to inhale, as he blew out dark smoke. She inhaled deep and fought to keep the smoke in. "Oh my God, this stuff is good!" she laughed, as her head began to spin and her nipples grew hard.

"Damn mom, I've turned you into a raging pothead!" he laughed, and took a deep puff.

Jocelyn laughed and took the joint. "Nah, I did it on my own, and I'm not the least bit sorry. I love the way it helps with my back pain and the stress these things put on it!" she laughed, as she jiggled her breasts at him.

"I guess that is a lot to carry around mom, but they sure do look good and sexy on you mom!" Robert laughed and had to look at her more. He reached up, and started to unsnap her uniform top, but she didn't move a muscle. Robert slid it off her shoulders; let it slide down her back and onto the stool.

She just sat there and couldn't believe how quickly the pot had gotten her stoned. "What are you doing, young man?" she asked with a soft and very helpless whisper.

"My name is Robert and I'll be your personal servant for the evening. I thought that you'd like to be showered and relaxed before dinner."

"That would be nice, but my servant has to follow a few simple rules...his hands nor his penis, cannot touch between my legs, unless I'm wearing panties and that is final!" she said, looking him in the eyes, as Jocelyn felt her bra being opened. "You don't fool around...do you?" she giggled, giving him a big smile, as her massive breasts sprang free. Her nipples were pink, about a half inch long and they were always hard around Robert.

He reached back to release her large bra. Robert slid his hands around mom, cupped each of her huge breasts and he gently held them. "Oh mom, they are so soft and like...big pillows," he whispered, leaning into her neck, he started kissing it.

His big hands covered her breasts and Jocelyn moaned, as he carefully rolled her aching nipples, as Robert started sucking on her neck. "Careful and don't put a hickey mark on me," she moaned, pushing her breasts into him, her body was on fire. Jocelyn felt his shaft resting on her thigh and she wanted to feel it. "Finish undressing me, I'm hot and tired of wearing my uniform," she added with a whisper, enjoying his mouth on her neck and the sensations it was giving her.

He reached behind her, grabbed her pants and started to pull them down. "You're wish...is my command!" Robert said, as her uniform pants slid down her legs and onto the floor. He slowly looked up mom's legs, to her wet panties. "What about...these?" he asked with a whisper, running his fingers up each of her thighs, over the front of the panties, as Robert felt her shiver.

She saw him looking at her panties and Jocelyn's heart raced as his skilled fingers moved up her legs, over her thighs, and gently moved his fingers through her wetness. "A pair on at all times...I'm sorry, baby!" she said, with one of those 'Mommy' voices and pouted out her lower lip.

Robert caressed over her clit, and mom fell against him as he rubbed more, pushing into her wetness and over his mom's sopping hole. "You said I could touch you, if you had on panties, remember?" he teased, kissing her neck and gently rubbing her clit more. Mom leaned into him, her arms around his neck, as she was panting for air.

Jocelyn was lost and she couldn't stop him. He was driving her insane and she was so close to having an orgasm. His fingers grazed over her clit, rubbing it and giving it a squeeze. "Oh Robert, you are soooo bad, and you need to...stop! Please, take things slower baby," she moaned, as she felt him slow down and give her a soft kiss.

"I'm sorry mom, but you've turned me on for so long now, that I just I got carried away, but I promise to be more careful," he smiled, gave her another kiss and a soft hug. "I like the panty rule, and I plan on stretching it to its limits, so...be ready!" Robert added with a grin, as he reached up with his right hand and placed it right on mom's wet pussy mound. "You're so soft, so warm," he said with a low voice, as their lips came together, as he touched her. "You're soooo wet, mom!" Robert moaned into her mouth, and she whimpered.

Jocelyn was ready to fuck right then and there, but she had to control this or stop. "You're not the only one that gets excited and horny. How do you think I feel after you've rubbed yourself all over me, or when you rub my ass all night? I get horny as hell and its time you know it!" she said, but he just smiled.

"I know mom, I can smell your cu...um...pussy a mile away, and you make me fucking crazy! I can smell you after you've gone to work, and if there's no breeze outside, I can even smell you out there, and I just go fucking crazy!"

"So, you started to say a word, what was it?"

Robert looked in her eyes, rubbed deeper into her pussy and he replied. "I was going to say cunt, but I remember you hate that word, so I stopped."

"Well, guess what...I love hearing it when a handsome, young man is trying his best to seduce me and get in my panties! What do you think about that?"

"Good, so now I can say this, Mom...I'm going to try my best to get my cock up your beautiful, wet...cunt!" he growled, while pressing his fingers right on her tiny hole, and then started pressing them into her. "My fingers are still covered by your...panties and I'm pushing them in your...cunt!" he moaned, as one finger eased up mom, as it was barely covered by her white panties.

She sat right in front of her son, as he did his best to seduce and finger fuck her. His fingers eased in her pussy, she grabbed his hand and held it. "Stop, I don't want to cum right now!" Jocelyn said, and pulled his hand down. "I want to shower and be fresh for you baby," she whispered, and then gave him a kiss. "This is something that we have to be very careful with Robert, and if it keeps up in this direction, we are bordering on incest baby." Jocelyn added, with a soft voice, as she reached for her beer.

He held her trembling hands and kissed them. "I know mom and I'm not sure how you really feel about it, but I want it to happen, and if it does" Robert said with a low voice, as he started kissing her before going on. "I'll love you better than any man you've ever been with, and I always will," he added, watching mom's eyes tear up, as they started kissing deeper.

The kiss broke and Jocelyn was so close to giving herself over to her son, but she needed to resist and hold out a little longer. "Oh baby, I love you soooo much, and I know you'd be a wonderful lover, but I'm your mom and we shouldn't be doing this" she purred, as they kissed some more, as his hands went over her breasts.

"Nobody will ever know." Robert whispered into her mouth, as he pulled and gently twisted her nipples.

She was enjoying her nipples being played with and his words made sense. 'Oh God, he's right! We live alone and nobody would ever know, plus, Jocelyn knew that she wasn't one to share her personal life with anyone.

He slid his hands back down her legs, his right hand went over mom's panties, as he eased two fingers into her wet cunt. "Come on, mom, let me take them off, so I can put them up your, cunt!" Robert whispered, as his two fingers eased in and out of her wet pussy, driving her crazy and making this harder. "Nobody...will...ever...know," he whispered. As he reached under her, Robert pulled them off mom's hips and he shoved his two fingers deep inside her cunt.

She held his neck, enjoying the fingering and his words of need. He jerked down her panties, rammed two fingers inside her and Jocelyn just wanted to die. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! Robert, Robert!" she squealed, as her body jerked and her aching pussy squeezed his long, manly fingers. "Stop it Robert, and let me cool down!" she moaned, while pushing his hand away, she grabbed her things and she went to the bathroom.

She came out thirty minutes later, wearing her white gown and white panties, and sat at the counter. Her heart was pounding and her pussy was already dripping again. "Robert, if you can't stick with the rule I set, we can't do this anymore, and I'm serious!" Jocelyn said, with a motherly tone, as she took a drink of his beer. "I love playing with you and all the fun we've had, but I'm still your mom and this is something we really need to think about. We can't just jump into this and think nothing could happen. You're my son and you came from my body," she added, as she caressed his face. "Please understand where I'm coming from," as Jocelyn smiled, and took another drink.

He walked up to mom, kissed her and caressed her back. "I'm sorry mom, I just get carried away, because you turn me on so much, but I'll tone it down and go slower, okay?" Robert said, and he kissed her again. "Dinner is ready and waiting for us" he smiled, and then brushed a strand of hair from her left eye and gently kissed it.

"Mmmm, you are a master!" she cooed, pushing him back and turning to look at the dinner he made them. "Let's eat, I'm starving!"

*.

After dinner and four beers later, Jocelyn was in her giant bath tub, thinking of her son fingering her pussy and how close he came to giving her an orgasm. 'He is soooo good at this and he's driving me crazy!' she thought, as Robert came in and sat on the floor next to her.

"Well, hello there!" she laughed excitedly, by his boldness.

"I thought you might enjoy another joint, before you get out, and I give you a very 'good' massage, what do you say, good-looking?" he asked with a grin and a hope filled face.

She smiled and nodded yes. "You will remember our rule?" Jocelyn asked with a soft voice, and took the joint from him. She took a big puff and waited for his reply.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,019 Followers
12