The Nurse's Uniform Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He again ran the end of his cock along her lips easing just inside on each pass. It was getting too much for her.

"Tell me Sammi, tell me what you want."

It was over, she was finished, her need for sex far outweighed any pride that was left with her. But then she thought how can a girl have any pride left? How can she when she's bent over in an office doorway, her skirt round her waist, her ripped thong hanging down her thighs with a guy's cock being run along her pussy lips?

"I want to be fucked." She heard herself whispering.

"Louder Sammi, louder."

The sod she thought as she repeated the phrase a little louder.

"Tell me again what you want and who you want."

"I want you to fuck me Cal."

And in that grubby doorway that is exactly what he did. He fucked Sammi. But as he fucked her, in her mind it wasn't Cal doing that but Mike. It was Dr Stevens that was fulfilling her rape fantasy and taking her by force.

Things are warming up and in the next part we see Mike getting it on with Claire and some horny bi stuff with Sammi. It'll be up soon.

12