The Nutty Chocolatier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - - - - - - - - - - - The party was one of those cheesy singles match up events that was hosted by a local hotel. It was being held in the in the bar and everyone had some sort of red fruity drink. There were about 20 people and as always at these things, there were a few more girls than guys. Danny went looking for Liesl and found her right away. Her hair flowed around her shoulders like a shimmering river. She wore a simple black dress that hinted at what was underneath. She smiled shyly just for him, which took his breath away.

Not trusting his voice, Danny beckoned Christine and Steven to join them. After introductions, James blurted out "Hey Danny, isn't that your ex, Veronica?"

Danny looked at the small group. There was Veronica, her haughty expression of self importance on full display for the benefit of the two men that were ensnared by her short skirt and deep V neck. She was a stunning sexpot, but her bored look showed Danny everything that he needed to know. Why couldn't he have seen her for what she was before?

Liesl looked at him strangely. "Let me have the box." She took out several of the chocolates in their little cups and left for the bar. Veronica noticed Danny and started pointing his way laughing, obviously telling her new boy toys what a loser Danny was.

Liesl had taken up a tray and acting like a member of the staff, had made her way into Veronica's little group. She offered them each a chocolate. Danny could just make out Liesl telling them that if they would like another to follow her. The four of them left.

James had curiosity written all over his face, "What was that all about?"

Danny smiled and explained that these were extra special chocolates, and at work he had given Charlie and Sally each one. He explained that the chocolates were what turned Charlie and Sally into sex-crazed animals.

"Really? It works?" said Christine in awe.

"You saw for yourself. Do you think Charlie and Sally would have even contemplated hooking up without help? Liesl and I found out about their effects accidentally this morning." Danny smiled as images flashed through his head. "I'm still sore. Sally and Charlie were a field test. If they could be compelled into each others arms, then anyone could."

"Eating one of these will turn me into Charlie?" asked James; shock and horror spread across his face.

"What you saw with Charlie and Sally was a full chocolate. Liesl and I spent the afternoon cutting each of them in half to take away some potency. I really don't want what happened to Charlie and Sally to be repeated."

"Why did you bring them tonight?" asked James.

"Would you leave something like this laying around?"

Christine looked into James's eyes. "Um Danny, may James and I split one?"

"Sure, knock yourselves out." Danny had watched his two coworkers eyeing each other the entire evening so far.

"I think we're done for the night, this party is going no where and I think we'd like some privacy." Christine and James left just as Liesl returned. Danny's eyes admired her wildly swaying hips. There was a skip in her step.

"Where are they going?" asked Liesl.

"They are going to enjoy some chocolate in privacy. They are splitting one."

Liesl eyes flashed, "That sounds like an excellent idea, may I tempt you?" Liesl was holding the little wrapper in her hand out to him like a present.

"My beautiful flaxen haired goddess, there is nothing more that I would rather be doing than spending the rest of my life ravaging you!"

They quickly paid for a hotel room, and were touching each other over their clothes and grinding against one another in the elevator all the way up. Their hotel room door was barely closed behind them when they embraced in a passionate kiss, exploring each other as if for the first time. Liesl broke their embrace panting heavily. She took hold of zipper behind her neck and very slowly drew it down the back of her dress. She pulled it off her shoulders and pausing for a moment let it fall into a pool around her ankles. Danny was breathless at the sight of her black sheer bra and matching panties. Her chest was spilling out of her bra with each heaving breath. "Your turn." She said hoarsely. Danny quickly removed his shirt and pants and was about to remove his boxer briefs which were struggling to contain his engorged manhood. Liesl stopped him with a gentle touch and caressed his cock through the material. She slowly tugged Danny's boxers over his hips tantalizingly slowly exposing new flesh in small increments.

She got to her knees, putting her face close to his manhood and dragged the fabric down his thighs. His cock sprang free right in front of her lips. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply inhaling his musk. Danny was very aroused and also very impatient. She just touched the tip of her lips to the tip of his cock cleaning the pre-cum. She stood up opening her arms; offering him the opportunity to undress her. 'An opportunity worth waiting for,' he thought.

He circled her slowly, twice admiring every inch of her. The strength in her calf, the roundness of her ass, and her taught stomach. He stopped behind her and pulled her blond locks apart exposing her back, with his hands barely resting on her shoulders. He placed a soft gentle kiss between her shoulder blades that barely brushed the fine hairs there sending shivers through her. He extended these brush-kisses up her spine, ending with a hot wet open mouthed kiss that nuzzled into the soft part of the side of her neck. Liesl groaned. With just his finger tips and thumbs, her took her bra straps and slowly pulled them from her shoulders. Liesl was trembling in lust and excitement.

He walked all ten fingers from her shoulders down her chest lightly and slowly stopped just above her fabric covered mounds. Liesl giggled. His lightly touching fingers, tickled her again, this time above the hem of her panties. Liesl giggled again, twitching and squirming from his fingers. He breathed a hot breath across her neck then grabbed her suddenly around the hips pulling her towards him. His cock slipped between her thighs. He nuzzled her neck his hands sliding all over her exposed skin. She pressed her back into him, moaning slightly.

His need was getting stronger. He released her and grabbed the hooks of her bra between his right thumb and fingers, and snapped; the garment fell to the floor. He turned her around and fell to his knees in worship. He slipped his fingers in the waistband of her sheer bottoms and pulled down sharply. Her musk filled his nostrils and he breathed in sharply. "This may be better than chocolate," he contemplated out loud. He pulled the garment to her ankles and pushed her to a sitting position on the bed. He was still kneeling. "Spread your legs." She shivered at this simple command, but complied.

His head moved slowly towards her waiting treasures. His tongue made contact with her moist nether opening, and drew his tongue up and down her slit. Liesl was grinding her ass into the bedcovers squirming uncontrollably, her thighs trembling with tension. "This is definitely better than chocolate." declared Danny.

Liesl shuddered and lifted him to his feet with the simple gesture of putting her hand under his chin and applying a gentle upwards pressure until they were both standing. She held up the chocolate in its little paper cup. "I think we can do both."

"We don't need that tonight."

"I want you a little out of control; my mind is still swirling with desire from this morning." She kneeled down in front of him and put the chocolate in her teeth inviting him to enjoy a lover's kiss. They pressed their lips together allowing the chocolate to melt evenly between them. The familiar tastes and sensations filled him with lust and happiness. What surprised him was the heat coming from her lips and where their chest and hips touched. Her skin was on fire and he was sure his matched.

The intense little confection took control of them both. Danny could sense his conscious focusing solely on her to the exclusion of all else, but now he had awareness and a bare semblance of control. He gently put his hand on her shoulder; guiding her backward. She flew backwards if thrown. Danny looked at his hand as if unconnected to his body. Liesl was panting heavily; she was staring at his engorged member. Danny looked down. His cock was visibly throbbing with each beat of his heart.

He dragged her across the bed by the ankle and lifted and spread her knees. She grabbed his hips pulling him in; her eyes slightly unfocussed, and her teeth set in growl. He set tip of his cock at the entrance of her slick opening, sending electric sparks throughout his body. She pulled at him, grasping and clawing for him to enter her. He pushed slowly feeling her heat envelope the tip of his cock bit by bit. Every nerve ending was sending pleasure signals. He craved skin contact. He bent forwards, pressing his chest to hers as he drove himself deep inside her. Her hardened nipples carved into his chest like chisels.

Liesl's mouth was open in shock and surprise, her eyes wide, a low grumble emanating from deep within her core. He rolled his hips; grinding their pubic bones together. They were both perspiring heavily, locked in each others arm. Their passion had been ignited by their lust for one another and inflamed impossibly hot by the little chocolates.

Liesl wrapped her arms and legs around his back and hips and squeezed tightly as she writhed beneath him. Her head was shaking back and forth. He could feel the insides of her pussy twitch and squeeze his throbbing cock. His balls which had earlier felt like oranges, now felt like grapefruits as they bounced against Liesl backside.

"Arrgg!" yelled Liesl as she threw her arms and legs wide. She arched her back; as her fingers grasped fistfuls of sheet. She was tearing the fabric as she thrashed around. Her head and chest lifted off the bed. She looked him in the eyes with anger and lust, her teeth clenched in snarl. She grabbed hold of him again with her arms and legs and rolled him on his back. She pushed herself upright then she threw her hips into his using wide quick circles.

He flung his arms wide as if crucified, offering himself to her as her sacrifice. He could feel his balls tighten, then the muscles in is core tightened. He felt the surging fluid erupting from deep inside, flow through his shaft and into her. She stopped as if frozen as he filled her with his creamy fluids, pulsing over and over. She arched her back violently, throwing her arms and head backwards and screamed a high C musical note like soprano singing one of Mozart's arias. She collapsed twitching spasmodically.

Danny got up some time later. His body was on fire as if racked by fever. He looked at Liesl who was squirming and looking at him hungrily. His cock was still hard and raging for more. In a moment of clarity, he touched her forehead and was rewarded by her attempting to nip him with her bared teeth. She was burning up like he was. They needed fluids before they continued. He got up staggering, his throat parched, and grabbed two glasses from the bathroom, removing the paper covering and filled them with water. He passed one to her and she drank it as if she had spent the day in the heat of a desert. His eyes were momentarily drawn from her lustfulness by an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. He scanned the hotel room which looked like every other one in their sameness, noticing the absence of a very important object.

"Liesl, where is the big glittery box containing the chocolates?"

"I left it with you in the bar"

"Oh shit, I thought you had it."

Liesl sprung out of bed. "I'll help you look." She put on her dress foregoing underclothes while he put on his pants buckling his still hard cock against his abdomen. They ran out of the room doing up zippers and covering his exposed cock with his shirt in the elevator.

The walked quickly through the lobby, through the door to the bar and stopped dead in their tracks. Everyone was naked; writhing and bouncing in some form of sexual act. The grunts, growls and squeals of ecstasy sounded like a field of pigs rutting in the mud. Danny even recognized a server splayed over the bar, being driven by the bartender. "Oh shit!" was all that he could say. Liesl covered her mouth in shock. All seemed to be oblivious to the two of them. Danny noticed the glittery box on a bar table nearby. He picked it up. It was empty. Danny sighed. All of their special chocolates were gone.

They left quickly, not wanting to be associated with the havoc that they had created.

"Don't be sad Danny; I have something to cheer you up. We should see how my Veronica experiment is going." She led him to a door that was just off the lobby. She opened the door and gasped in surprise. Veronica was sandwiched between two guys, all three were sweating hard and grinding and thrusting into one another. Veronica's eyes were rolling in the back of her head. She was growling and barking like a dog. Liesl looked a little shocked and backed away slowly. Danny looked in satisfaction as his ex was being pounded in the pussy and ass by the two studs. He took out his phone and recorded a nice long segment, making sure to capture close up's of Veronica face, pussy and ass. He smiled at the though of possibly posting it online as he followed Liesl.

Danny absent mindedly lifted the liner to the glittery box and found a hand written note. It looked to be a recipe containing some very strange ingredients. It was titled 'Ecstasy Chocolates' and was signed Cornelius Oswald.

Danny grinned mischievously as he took Liesl's hand in his, escorting her back to their room.

PLEASE VOTE, and any comments are appreciated.

12