The O.C. - Ryan & Kirsten

Story Info
What really happened? MILF Kirsten seduces her son.
1.6k words
4.19
50.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fan fiction and does not indicate anything about the characters or actors/actresses. I do not own The O.C. either; no copyright fringement intended.

I would've LOVED to see this in the show: Ryan and Kirsten getting together, 'cause OH MAN, what a MILF Kelly Rowan is!!!!

Characters involved in this story: Ryan Atwood (Benjamin McKenzie), Kirsten Cohen (Kelly Rowan).

Also mentioned: Sandy Cohen (Peter Gallagher), Seth Cohen (Adam Brody), Marissa Cooper (Mischa Barton), Summer Roberts (Rachel Bilson)

Based on Season One, Episode Three: The Gamble

*********

"You can't walk away," Kirsten pleaded.

"Why? This'll be the first good thing I ever did for him. And this way, he ends up with a real mom. Take care of him, okay? He deserves it."

Ryan walked out from the poolhouse to see his mother and Kirsten Cohen talking. His mom, Dawn, had her bag in her hand, and the two women both had tears coming up. Ryan looked at them, confused. Dawn said nothing but gave a wave, and now Ryan realised and it hit home. He waved her goodbye as well, mother and son saying not a word, Kirsten in the middle of it all.

Dawn left the backyard and went out to the house's front where her cab waited. Kirsten was still in shock, now more sympathetic for Ryan than ever. His own mother had left him - the Cohens were his last chance of a normal life. She walked up to Ryan, still standing on the poolhouse's steps, wandering what was next - a foster home for sure, he thought.

"I'm sorry, Ryan," Kirsten said as she approached.

"It's not the first time, right," he joked with obvious hurt in his voice. Ryan turned around, going back into the poolhouse and on the bed where he sat and stared into blank space - visions racing through his mind.

"Okay, maybe we can do something for you," Kirsten assured Ryan as she sat next to him on the bed. Ryan said nothing...he didn't even move. His own flesh and blood had abandoned him for the second time in as many weeks.

"Okay, I might let you stay with us here, but you have to do something for me." Ryan looked up immediately at Kirsten now. "But you canNOT tell anyone," she stressed. Ryan nodded his head in agreeance.

"Okay, umm..." Kirsten took a deep breath, bracing herself for her own words. "Get it out," she gasped at her words. Ryan scrunched his brooding face, confused. "You're dick, please, get it out of your pants," Kirsten said with some aggression, at the same time almost pleading. Ryan hesitated at first, but he wasn't one to knock back words along those lines. Still, if Sandy was to see this, there'd be no way he was welcome in the Cohen residence.

"Um, I don't know if I should..." he trailed off. Kirsten stood up and quickly raced over to the poolhouse's windows, pulling across all the curtains and locking the door.

"Now, come on, I am a friendly wife but that can only go so far when you only have sex every six months." Kirsten was anxious, nervously walking around the room, waiting on Ryan to do what she'd asked, whose jaw almost dropped at her words. He'd been with a lotta girls before in Chino, nothing like this, though!

But suddenly, as if possessed, Ryan flopped his cock out from his pants. Despite all the voices telling him 'no,' Kirsten was a gorgeous woman and Ryan couldn't deny that he had looked the 36-year-old's body from his poolhouse as she sunbaked in their infinity pool. Kirsten raced over and ran her eyes over Ryan's dick before racing her tongue and throat over it.

"Oh, yeah," Ryan chuckled with pleasure as Kirsten took on his gob. Each time her head popped back up with the movements she let out a whimper.

"Ooo, that's it," Kirsten muffled through Ryan's thick cock, "this stops your brooding, doesn't it?" she smiled. Kirsten loved giving guys blowjobs - just watching their face engulf in pleasure, moreso then the self-reward of being given their cum when they'd finally explode. But after a couple minutes of the rhythm, Kirsten wanted to reward Ryan more, picking up the intensity, grabbing his balls with both of her smooth, petite hands and rapidly deepthroating his shaft as if her life depended on it. This got him coming within seconds and Ryan lay back on the bed, paralysed with ecstasy as Kirsten swallowed all the cum he had.

"Holy fuck," Ryan said with a smirk. "I guess experience counts," he said, still wallowing with pleasure.

"Yeah, I guess it comes with age," Kirsten laughed raunchily. "But was that your best of the day?" she asked, and Ryan's face went back to serious mode. "I saw you and your mom this morning," she laughed again.

"Uh," Ryan mumbled.

"It's okay, I came three times just watching it." Kirsten admitted, one finger in her mouth and the other hand now massaging down her pants. "Now, you looked really strong and fit when Dawn was riding before, so ready for MILF number two?" Kirsten couldn't take the smile off her face - neither of them could. Ryan shuffled up the bed and straightened his cock vertically for Kirsten. She watched intently as all 7 inches of the brick-hard rod rose.

Kirsten didn't even bother taking her pyjama pants off, she just pulled them down to her knees and met her pussy lips with the head of Ryan's dick, frolicking each other before entering. She spread them apart and the two shuffled a bit before she fell heavily and with a squeal into his long, thick meat. Straight away Ryan worked up a rythym and Kirsten knew she was in for a ride.

"You're so tight," Ryan couldn't help but notice.

"Yeah, well as big as Sandy looks, he's not so big where it matters," Kirsten replied, already panting with exhaustion. It felt like Ryan's muscular body was ripping her pussy apart, but the feeling was too sensational to care.

"Let me see those tits, Kirsten." It was Ryan's turn to be in charge now. But Kirsten wouldn't rebel, and with her arms dangling by her side, it took her some gusto before she could find the strength to lift them and take off her white tank top. She was MILF material, alright! Ever since Ryan had got to Newport, all the women he'd seen were beautiful. At first he thought Marissa was hot, but then he saw her friends Holly and Summer - they looked like they had killer bodies. But Kirsten! She was twice as old as the other girls but her body looked as if in its prime - mid-20s and yummy all over.

Kirsten' lovely tan and gorgeous blonde hair was being rocked and dripping in sweat as Ryan felt her insides clench up on his cock as her cum poured down his shaft. Kirsten fell straight forward, her head on Ryan's chest as she almost hyperventilated.

"We've only just started," he said.

"You're like a fucking machine," Kirsten panted out. Ryan had never heard Kirsten swear, even if he'd only known her a couple weeks, she didn't seem like that kind of woman. Then again, he never pictured her to be fucking someone 20 years her junior who was nearing juvenile prison, her husband's public defender and her son's best friend, but, hey, that box was definitely fuckin' ticked by now.

Still Ryan pumped in and out as she lay there.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Ryan asked, "'cause I feel like I'm raping you," he laughed.

"Well, do you WANT a home?!" Kirsten retorted. "Keep going, Ryan." She knew he was only being kind - and she admired that - but she was gonna get her money's worth out of this opportnity.

"Okay," Ryan said in a 'you asked for it' tone. Lifting her hips, he freed his weary cock from her and rolled her over onto her belly, cum still seeping out from her pussy. Kirsten didn't bother look behind to see what Ryan was doing.

"Wait. Have you been wearing a condom?" Kirsten panicked, the thought only coming to her now, as Ryan could only chuckle.

"No," he smiled. "You wanted to get into it so quick--"

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," she repeated in worry.

"Okay, just stop squirming," Ryan silenced her.

"What?! Why?!" Ryan slammed his cock up her ass with one strong thrust.

"Oh, shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" Kirsten shouted. Ryan pumped her anal style and Kirsten could only clench her fingers and gag her mouth with the bed sheets to stop her from screaming out any louder. She'd never taken it up the ass before band she loved it! Ryan had her coming as quick as Sandy could butter a bagel, her pussy juices soaking the blankets.

But that wasn't the real pleasure, and when Ryan filled her ass with his own juices she let him know the job was done and her home was his home - not only with Sandy, Seth and herself at the Cohen residence, but also her pussy, boobs and body was all his whenever he desired. What's a better deal? She'll feed him lunch and dinner, he'll feed her cum and orgasms.

The two got dressed and went back into the house, where Sandy and Seth awaited in the kitchen.

"Where's, uh--" Sandy started.

"Ryan's gonna stay with us now," Kirsten said to the two Cohen boys.

"That's awesome. I mean, that's, that's... that's awesome, right?" Seth said with delight. "Let's go, um, let's go talk about stuff." The boys left the kitchen and chatted in the lounge while Kirsten and Sandy came together with smiles.

It was more "awesome" than Seth and Sandy knew!