The Oakwood Academy: Rachel

Story Info
Virgin learns about sex.
5.6k words
4.21
91.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers

I received a call from Ms. Rose, the Human Sexuality course teacher, about Rachel, a student who refused to complete her sexuality composition. I asked the name of the student so I could lookup her background information and then setup an appointment for later in the afternoon so she could bring the student to my office and we could all talk.

Prior to the appointment, I checked to see what information I had on file for Rachel. The only things I found were that she was born and raised in Birmingham, England, by her father. Her mother died when Rachel was very young. I assumed that being raised by her father may have something to do with her refusal to complete the assignment, but wanted to chat with her before I decided if she should be punished or not.

Ms. Rose and Rachel arrived promptly for our talk. Ms. Applegate, my secretary, escorted them into my office. Although Ms. Applegate knew I'd expect complete privacy, I told her to hold all calls and that I did not want to be disturbed. That last part was the code phrase for "turn on all the hidden video cameras." About the only place on the campus that doesn't have surveillance cameras is my private toilet.

As I invited both Ms. Rose and Rachel to have a seat, I gave Rachel a quick looking over. Unlike the majority of the girls at Oakwood Academy, Rachel looked almost angelic even though she was nearly 19. She wore very little makeup and didn't need it. Her sweet face was framed by long brown hair and her blue-gray eyes sparkled, drawing attention away from her small breasts and slight frame. She smiled tentatively, her thin pink lips contrasting against her bright, white teeth. Her fair skin matched the complexion of Ms. Rose who was also giving Rachel a quick once over.

I started the conversation, explaining to Rachel how important the first assignment was and then asked why she didn't want to complete it.

She replied, "My mum died when I was very young and my daddy never remarried. He did the best he could, but obviously didn't know how to address certain topics, especially when I reached a certain age. Daddy told me to ask my home-school teacher, our housekeeper or one of the cleaning girls if I had any questions of a female nature. I was usually too embarrassed to ask, or just didn't know what to ask. Needless to say, I've led a very sheltered life. To this day, I know very little about sex. I'm sure I've never had sexual intercourse with anyone, but I'm not sure if there are other forms of sex. And I don't have the foggiest about fantasies. So you see, I really couldn't complete that assignment. I'd be more than happy to do it if I could get some help from someone. Perhaps you, Mr. Dickers, or Ms. Rose, or the both of you, if you wouldn't mind."

I turned my gaze to Ms. Rose and said, "That seems to be a valid reason for not completing the composition, don't you? I see no reason to punish her especially considering her honesty and willingness. If you're willing to spend some extra time to lend some assistance, I think I can find some time, too." I knew Ms. Rose would want to help me educate this innocent young girl in the ways of sex, but wanted Rachel to think that we'd both be going out of our way for her.

Ms. Rose lifted her leg to cross it over the top of her thigh and slowly turned towards Rachel, giving me a quick view of the red wisps of hair just above the lips of her pussy. She always managed to get into my office without wearing her panties and I always got at least a glimpse of her nearly hairless pussy. Now facing Rachel, she said, "Will you be able to speak openly and honestly with the two of us?"

Rachel blushed as she cast her eyes downward towards the floor. "I think so, Ms. Rose. But please understand that you'll have to be very explicit with your questions and answers. I really know very little about sex."

Getting into the conversation again, I responded, "Rachel, please tell us what you think there is to sex besides intercourse."

"Oh, my. This may be more difficult than I'd thought," she replied.

"Take your time," I said. If you have to be blunt, then so be it. We're not here to judge you. We're here to help educate you." After saying that I noticed Ms. Rose wink and grin at me. "When you're ready, you may continue, Rachel."

After a few moments of silence, Rachel began again. "I'm not really sure. One evening when I was going to the kitchen for a snack I accidentally saw the chauffeur with two of the cleaning girls. He had his trousers off and was holding his penis over the girls' faces. There was something that looked a little like cream on the face of one of the girls. It looked like there was some more of it dripping from the tip of his penis. The other girl appeared to be getting ready to lick the cream off her cheek when they heard me and she stopped. I didn't know what to do so I asked what they were doing. The girl who looked like she was going to lick up the cream said that the chauffeur really cared a lot for both of them and he was showing them. She then giggled and made a long lick up the girl's cheek, slurping the cream into her mouth. She smiled and then the other girl licked the cream from the tip of his penis. The chauffeur looked like he was enjoying that."

"How did seeing that make you feel, Rachel?" I asked.

"It was odd. I felt very warm inside and my vagina became damp. I thought there might be something wrong so I went back to my room."

"And now? How do you feel right now?" asked Ms. Rose.

"I have that same sort of sensation. When I visualize that, I get warm inside and - oh, my - I think my panties are wet!"

"Ms. Rose, will you check?"

I didn't have to ask. Ms. Rose was already reaching towards Rachel's crotch. She lifted the hem of Rachel's skirt and saw that her white cotton panties had a wet spot over her pussy. "Rachel, I want you to understand that there is nothing wrong with you. You're experiencing sexual arousal. I have to tell you that after hearing you describe what you saw, I'm experiencing the same thing now, too."

"So, what I saw is some kind of sex? Could the girls get pregnant from that?"

"No, dear. Unless some of that cream, the chauffeur's sperm, somehow got inside their vaginas, there's no fear of getting pregnant from that," explained Ms. Rose. "And yes, that's a form of sex. The common term for what the chauffeur did was giving the girl a facial. He orgasmed and made his ejaculate, the creamy looking stuff, go onto her face. Many women like that kind of sex. I'm one of them."

"And it's okay to swallow it?"

"Oh, yes! In fact, some women would rather swallow it right from a man's penis. Have you ever heard of sucking cock, Rachel?" asked Ms. Rose.

"Um, yes, but I don't know what that means." Rachel blushed again.

"That's oral sex with a man. It's also known as giving a blow job, but you don't really blow. You suck the man's penis into your mouth and then pretend your mouth is a vagina and fuck it until he orgasms in your mouth, or wherever he orgasms. If you take all of his penis into your mouth, even into your throat if he's that long, that's called deep throating. Does that help explain it?"

"Oh, I feel so dumb! Do you have any pictures you can show me?"

"No, but I could demonstrate with Mr. Dickers if you'd like," replied Ms. Rose.

"Would you? Oh, I want to see! And then maybe I could try it. Would that be okay, Mr. Dickers?"

Pretending not to be too eager, I looked at Rachel first, then Ms. Rose, and then at my watch. "I think that would be alright, but I'm a little pushed for time right now. It would be best if Ms. Rose does most of the work - if you can call it that - and we'll arrange another time for you to try it, Rachel. Is that agreeable with both of you?"

They both nodded "yes." I stood up and moved to the front of my desk. Ms. Rose instinctively reached towards my zipper and pulled it down before gently reaching inside and lifting out my cock.

Rachel's eyes widened suddenly and she gasped. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

Ms. Rose interrupted, saying, "I know, isn't it beautiful?"

Rachel continued, "That's a lot bigger than the chauffeur's penis!"

"Wait until you see it when it's hard! It's really a mouthful!"

"Mouthful? I don't think I can get it in my mouth!"

As I listened and thought about what was about to happen, my cock began to get firmer. "Flattery will get you just what you want, ladies," I said.

Rachel watched closely and as Ms. Rose gently stroked my cock, she added, "Rachel, this is the perfect cock. It's not too long and not too thick, but it really fills your mouth and vagina to the max. I have to warn you, though. If you want Mr. Dickers' cock inside your pussy, you'll have to prepare for it. Either of us can help you do that, or if you'd rather do it yourself, we can tell you how."

Rachel stared at my cock as it became fully erect. "I don't know if I'll ever be able to get that in me - anywhere!"

"We're willing to help you, Rachel, and if you want to learn about sex, Mr. Dickers and I will take as long as it takes, right Mr. Dickers?"

"Yes, that's right, Rachel. We'll teach you what you need to know, but you'll have to be willing to do everything we tell you so you'll not only know about them, but be an expert in them. I can't think of anyone who'd be a better teacher at sucking cock than Ms. Rose. And with that in mind, it's time for you to show Rachel some of your expertise."

Ms. Rose got on her knees in front of me and slowly sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Even though she was used to it, she always started out slowly to give her mouth a chance to gently stretch open wider. She pulled her head back and explained briefly what she was doing and why, and then leaned forward and sucked my cock in deeper.

"Oh, my!" said Rachel. "I'm a little scared, but I do want to do that! And I think my pussy wants to do that, too, because my panties are soaked."

"That's a good sign, Rachel," I said. "All of that wetness will help get my cock inside you when the time comes, but that will have to wait until you're prepared for it."

By this time, Ms. Rose was deep throating me fast and furiously. It always amazed me that she could do that without gagging. Knowing she wouldn't have a problem, I held her head with both hands and forced it back and forth quite hard. "This is called throating or throat fucking, face fucking, and skull fucking, Rachel. Most women would be choking, but Ms. Rose knows what she's doing. I'm sure she'll help you to learn how to control your gag reflex, too." I released my grip on her head and allowed her to go at her own pace again.

Ms. Rose really did know what she was doing. She could get me to cum quicker than anybody. Knowing it wouldn't be much longer I told Rachel to unbutton her shirt and slip it off just to be safe.

"Why, Mr. Dickers? Just to be safe about what?" she asked.

"Rachel, even though Ms. Dickers is sucking me, when I have my orgasm I'm going to give you a facial so you can experience it. I'll try to keep it on your face, but there's always the possibility that either I'll miss or some will drip down, and we wouldn't want you to walk around campus with splatters of cum on your shirt, would we?"

Rachel grinned. "I don't know," she replied. "That might be kind of exciting, knowing that I was wearing your cum on me for everybody to see."

At that point I knew Rachel would be fun to play with. I smiled at her and said, "Maybe next time, but this time, I just want you to know how it feels and maybe taste it, if Ms. Rose doesn't lick it all off." I looked down and winked at Ms. Rose. She winked back.

"Rachel, it won't be much longer before I orgasm. I'm going to have Ms. Rose stop what she's doing and I'll finish by stroking my cock. I'll get up close to your face when I do that, and I'll aim my cock at your nose. When I do that, close your eyes. I'll try not to get any cum in them, but if I do, it will sting, so you just keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them, okay?"

Rachel nodded yes as she continued staring at Ms. Rose taking all of my cock into her mouth.

"When I'm done, you can taste the cum that's on your lips and if you like it, you can lick my cock clean, but not until Ms. Rose has a chance to lick the cum off your face. Okay, get ready. It's about to happen."

I touched the top of Ms. Rose's head and she backed away just enough to allow me to grip my cock and begin stroking it. Ordinarily I'd let her keep sucking so she could take my cum down the back of her throat, but not this time. This load was for Rachel.

Ms. Rose turned towards Rachel and said, "You're lucky he's willing to do this for you. If you work hard and learn well, you'll be doing yourself a big favor, not to mention that he and I will introduce you to a new world of sexual pleasures. Now, tilt your head back some and get ready."

Rachel did as she was instructed. A split second later I shot the first rope of cum onto the top of her nose. The second rope went onto her cheek, the third onto her chin, and the final big spurt I intentionally aimed inside one of the cups of her bra. As some of the cum began to drip down over her nostrils I smeared it onto her lips with the head of my cock. I told her to open her eyes and take a taste. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and licked some of the cream into her mouth. As Ms. Rose started to move in for her share, Rachel sat up a little and licked the tip of my cock.

"Hold still, young lady!" ordered Ms. Rose.

"I'm sorry," replied Rachel. "But this is so much better than I imagined and I want more!"

"I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities for more, but right now, I want my share, so hold still!"

Rachel remained motionless while Ms. Rose slurped up the cum off her chin, cheeks and nose, and then asked, "If I take off my bra, will you lick the cum off my breast, Ms. Rose?" She didn't wait for an answer but instead reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Ms. Rose had it off in seconds and eagerly licked and sucked Rachel's cum covered breast and nipple. I placed the head of my cock to Rachel's lips and enjoyed her tongue licking and probing the opening.

"See how much you can ease into your mouth, Rachel," I said.

She looked up at me with those sparkling blue-gray eyes, opened her mouth wide and with a little help from me, sucked the head inside.

"Good girl!" I said. "Swirl your tongue around the head. That's it. Oh, yes, I think you're going to be good at this."

I was so wrapped up in what was happening to me I hadn't noticed that Ms. Rose had moved down between Rachel's thighs and was licking her pussy. I felt Rachel tremble and looked down to see what was happening. "You like that, don't you Rachel?" I asked knowingly.

With my cock in her mouth she was unable to speak. She moaned and as she attempted to look up at me, her eyes rolled back and her body quivered. I pulled out of her mouth so she could catch her breath and told Ms. Rose to go ahead and make her cum. Within another minute or so Rachel experienced a wave of orgasms, completely drenching Ms. Rose's face. Rachel sprawled in her chair, topless and with her white cotton panties soaked, stretched out of shape and down near her knees. Her breathing gradually slowed to near normal as Ms. Rose and I looked on.

"She's pretty, isn't she, Mr. Dickers?" asked Ms. Rose. "Her pussy is so cute! I just couldn't help myself."

"Yes, and she looks quite content, too. If she remains as eager to learn, she'll quickly become one of my favorite students and worthy of the extra time we'll be devoting to her."

Rachel perked up after hearing that. "Oh, Ms. Rose! Mr. Dickers! If sex makes me feel like that, I'll work hard to learn everything you're willing to teach me! As often as you can. I'm ready for my next lesson now!"

I smiled at Rachel as Ms. Rose gave my cock another good cleaning before placing it back inside my pants. "Rachel, I have some other matters to attend to now, so Ms. Rose and I will have to check our schedules to see when we can have your next lesson. If you're willing to have a lesson with just one of us, it will be easier to schedule, but that's entirely up to you."

Still baring all, Rachel grinned, spread her pussy lips apart slightly and said she was more than willing to have individual lessons.

"I know I'm going to be busy for the rest of today and tomorrow. What about you, Ms. Rose? Do you have some time you could work with her?"

Giving Rachel's breasts a squeeze while pretending to help her with her bra, she told her, "If you have some time today after classes, I can help you with pussy eating and maybe get you started on stretching yourself so you can take Mr. Dickers' cock sometime in the not too distant future. Will that work for you?"

Rachel beamed as she asked what time and where to meet. After working out those details, Ms. Rose helped straighten out her clothes and sent her on her way. When she was out of my office, Ms. Rose turned to me and asked what I thought about our new sex ed student.

"It's interesting. On one hand, I want to be gentle with her and bring her along slowly. On the other hand, I can hardly wait to get my cock in her pussy and see how much of a pounding she can take. And I think that's because she looks so sweet and innocent. Part of me wants to go easy on her and the other wants to abuse every one of her holes. How about you?"

"I'm leaning more towards seeing you stretch her out sooner rather than later. I couldn't believe how wet she got from just the facial. You probably could've forced your way into her right then, but you might've ripped her pretty badly."

"Well, Ms. Rose - you know, I hate having to be so formal all the time! From now on, as long as there aren't any students or parents around, regardless of where we are, I'm going to drop the formalities and call you by your first name, and you should do the same with me. Sound good, Ruby?"

"Sounds great, John!"

"Alright. That's settled," I laughed. "Now, when you get together again with Rachel, go ahead and teach her whatever you want about how to eat your pussy, but don't spend the entire time having her get you off. I want you to start fingering her to get her used to having something going in and out of her pussy. Start with one finger and add more as soon as she can take it. When she can take four, let me know so I can start fucking her. And get a fat dildo or a cucumber or something and have her practice sucking on it. I have a feeling she's going to be nearly as good a cock sucker as you are, Ruby."

"Oh, Mr. Dickers! Um, I mean, John! I hope you won't cut me off when she gets to be an expert cock sucker! Licking her clean is alright, but you know I love it when you shoot your load down the back of my throat! I like that even better than when you cum in my pussy, and you know how I like that!"

"Don't worry, Ruby. I'll always have a load of cum for you. Unfortunately, I need to get ready for another appointment now. Please keep me up-to-date on Rachel's progress. Maybe in a few days we can all get together for a repeat of what we just did, and maybe with Rachel doing more of the sucking. Maybe you ought to teach her about hand jobs, too. I want to see where she aims my cock for a facial, or maybe she'll aim for somewhere else."

I patted Ruby's bottom and gave her peck on her cheek before showing her out. "Remember. Call me so we can setup another session."

Rachel learned quickly, partly because she was so eager and partly because Ruby knew a great deal about sex. The three of us met more and more frequently, usually in my office, but later at my home. I had both stay with me one week end. It was as close to a non-stop sex marathon as I could manage. Luckily for me, Rachel enjoyed going down on Ruby almost as much as she liked to suck and stroke me.

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers
12