The Object Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
825 Followers

I keeled over, swiping the vile wetness from my chin, feeling a swell of relief that he’d let me out at this point. That he hadn’t insisted on coming in my mouth. I knew I’d have had to swallow the fucker if he’d said so.

“Shake.”

I lifted my head up from my crouch, seeing him attempting to tuck his still stiff hard-on back into his shorts, his free hand extended down for me. I swore I’d get him for this, that I’d avenge myself on him and his rotten prick sons if it took me forever. He seemed to read it in my eyes, nodding and smiling at this unspoken vendetta.

I lifted my hand—he clicked on one ring of a pair of handcuffs on me before I could react. I instinctively pulled back, but he dropped a knee onto my shoulder, pinning me face down onto the floor. I was being dragged then, at least one of his sons helping to pull me across the floor. My head hit something hard, then the other ring ratcheted onto my free wrist.

I felt them step away as I reared up—my arms were pinioned around the leg of the conference table, the cuffs biting into my flesh.

“Get these off,” I wailed, tugging back with all my strength, but not even budging the massive, finely carved leg.

“Tom, did Carol ever talk about me an’ her?”

“Let me fucking go, you fucking…”

“She ever tell you about what pissed her off so fucking much? Ever give you any inkling as to what could drive a brother an’ sister so far apart?”

I froze there, down on my knees, completely nude. He was hunkered down only a few feet from me, tucking his shirt back into his waistline, his words soft, intimate.

“You wanna hear about it?” he went on, his two sons milling nervously a few feet behind him.

“Please just let me go. Fuck your money. Fuck…”

“Again, I don’t appreciate your language. Men should always be able to speak to each other in a civilized fashion.”

“You fucking freak—fucking animal. You let me go or so help me I’ll kill you. I kill the bunch of you. I’ll…”

“Carol still looking good in the nude?”

I looked up into his eyes, my mouth working over words that wouldn’t come.

“Seems to me like she’s holding up well. Must be sagging a little here and there, but for thirty-four she is still fine. Nothing like nineteen though, let me tell you.”

“Shut up,” I whimpered, tucking my head down between my arms.

He reached out and stroked my calf, gentle as he slid his beefy hand down along my bare foot. I pulled away, cringing into a ball beneath the table.

“I’ll have to tell you all about it in a little while, pal. How’s that? But you see right now I got me another meeting that I just have to attend to. …How’s this piece of junk fucking work?”

I lifted my eyes, seeing that he’d stepped to the head of the room and was working the controls on a huge plasma screen television that hung on the wall.

“C’mon help we with this thing,” he bellowed, the screen flickering to the business news channel. “How do I get…”

“Here,” his younger son Anthony was saying, up at his side now. “Which one?”

“Alice’s office.”

“Okay,” Anthony said, intently working the buttons on a remote. “Reception.”

The screen switched. A security camera view of the waiting area I’d just passed through, though with none of the graininess of most video monitors. I saw a woman standing there with her back to the screen, then she turned—my Carol looking distraught, biting at her fingernails, pacing like a caged animal.

“No—don’t you…”

“My loving sister in the flesh,” he said absently as he gave the screen an apprising look.

“You bastard, you—don’t, please don’t…”

“She came to see me yesterday afternoon. First time we’d spoken in almost seventeen years. I heard her out, very sad story. Very, very sad.”

“Oh, please. Please not that, please…”

“I made her a simple proposition, in many ways similar to the one I made you. As you might expect, she responded negatively. Said some extremely nasty things about my character.”

“No…”

“Tom, I’m not even listening to you to your whining, so what say you shut the heck up.”

I wrenched backwards on the cuffs, straining until I could hear my shoulders popping, till I felt the cold steel cutting into my skin.

“Anyway, much like with you, I spelled out the grave alternatives in explicit detail and gave her till today to change her mind. Looked like she was about ready to feint when I described you being a bitch in jail, sayin’ how it’d be lucky if you only got stabbed with a hard cock. She must’ve thought it over good, ‘cause she called back this morning, only an hour or so after you.”

I thought of her sobbing in bed the night before, flashing to the look of dread that masked her beautiful face that morning when I’d left.

“Put it back to the office now,” he said to Anthony, the enormous screen flicking over to a view of Jimmy’s empty office.

“Please…” I begged, struggling in vain to free myself as he and his son’s walked from the office.

“Make sure you watch the show, Tom,” he chuckled as he slammed the door shut behind him.

_________________

I watched the screen for what seemed like minutes before the two kids came into view, followed closely by my wife and her brother. The sound was turned up deliberately loud, their footsteps a drumbeat echoing through the conference room.

“Glad you thought things through, Carol,” Jimmy said evenly as he stepped behind his desk.

“Please don’t do this,” my wife whispered hoarsely, her hands clasping her beige blazer tightly across her body.

“It ain’t open for negotiation, Sis,” he said crisply, opening the top drawer of his desk and taking out what I recognized as the cashiers check. “Yes or no. Simple as all hell.”

“Why are you doing this?” she sobbed, the quaver in her voice heartrending.

“I’m doing it because I can,” he replied, sliding the check out towards her with the face up. “Now is it a yes or is it a no?”

“Didn’t you do enough to me,” she screeched, her slim shoulders bunching with rage. I thought for a moment that she was going to physically attack him. “You fucking bastard. Everyone thinks you’re so good, so…”

“Hey, Carol, yes or fucking no?” he barked, slamming his palm down atop the desk. “I’m not the one who put you in this situation, but I’m the only one who can get you and your stupid husband out of it.”

“No,” she muttered, shaking her head plaintively.

“Okay, then that’s it,” he said sharply, striding over to the door and swinging it open for her. “You an’ convict-boy have a nice life.”

My wife just stood there with her back to the camera, her shoulders wracked with sobs.

“C’mon, hit the road,” he went on in a nasty tone. “Back to your house so you can lie to old Tommy that jail ain’t gonna be as bad as he thinks.”

Carol was still anchored into place, her small hands up over her face as she wept almost hysterically now.

“Out!”

“I’ll do it,” she whimpered, tilting her head back and looking to the ceiling in utter dejection.

“That your way of saying yes,” Jimmy smirked, slowly closing the door once again.

Carol raised and lowered her head, tiny balled-up fists grinding into the sides of her neck.

“Use the word then. Say yes—as in yes, I agree.”

“…Yes.”

“Then start taking off you clothes, kid.”

“You don’t have to do this,” she wheezed, turning her focus to the two boys.

“You heard my father,” Jimmy Jr. answered coldly. “You want our money, you do like you’re told.”

“They just want to know their Aunt Carol a little better is all, Sis” Jimmy clucked. “Now show ‘em what you look like unbuttoning your blouse.”

Hunkered down beneath that conference room table, my hands hopelessly pinioned around the thick wooden leg, I watched helplessly as my painfully shy wife jerkily began by removing her blazer.

“No, no…” I repeated aloud to the empty walls.

Carol held onto the blazer for a moment, awkwardly looking around for somewhere to put it. Her face was scarlet with humiliation.

“Just toss it on the fuckin’ floor,” Jimmy cut in roughly.

Carol let the blazer slip from her grip—her hands climbing hesitantly to the top button of her flowered blouse. Her chin dipped as she worked it loose, moving down to the next, then the next, her hands shaking visibly as she finally began to tug the tail free of her waistband.

“Off,” Jimmy Jr. chimed in as he slowly circled around to her right, his gaze, as seen on the television screen, intent as a raptor.

Carol looked at him sadly, letting several more seconds elapse before she draped the blouse back over her shoulders, again holding onto the garment as if she didn’t want to let it drop to the floor.

I watched Jimmy Jr. close the distance then, coming up on my wife—his aunt—who stood there shivering, naked from the waist up except for the delicate lace of her brassiere. He looked into her face as he lifted a hand to her, making her wince as he slid it up along the bare flesh of her belly. She whispered something to him that I couldn’t hear over the speakers, her eyes clamped tightly.

“You know, Aunt Carol. After hearing that…” he backed off a few inches, an earnest phrasing morphing into a feral leer “…I’m gonna enjoy this all the more.”

His hand came up and roughly worked the clasp at the front of her bra, a quick flick exposing her creamy, champagne-glass shaped breasts to the air.

“This is so fucking hot,” he croaked, grabbing a fistful of her hair and forcing a hard kiss onto her mouth, walking her backwards till he was able to shove her down on his father’s large leather couch.

His younger brother was there next to him in an instant, pulling his shirt up over his head as he knelt alongside my still struggling wife.

“Sis, you make sure and pick up the check after they’re done with you,” Jimmy said, coming up close, so that he towered over the three of them. “Make sure an’ tell Tommy how I was more than willing to help you two out.”

“Sick fucker,” Carol shrieked as the two boys continued to crudely grope her.

“Guys, if I were you, I’d have all the fun I wanted,” he went on, ignoring her completely. “She’s bought and paid for to the tune of a hundred and twenty-five G’s. I would not—I repeat would not—be gentle.”

He whistled a vaguely familiar love song as he backed out of the shot, his younger son, Anthony, taking it as some cue to start tugging my Carol’s jeans off, working himself into a near frenzy as he yanked the bunched up denim past her ankles, a white sneaker skittering along the polished hardwood.

The two of them were on her hard after that, crawling atop her at once, manhandling her back against the cushions, taking turns kissing and licking her face and breasts, pulling roughly at those small, darkened nipples.

I sank back, taking in the images on the screen, seeing Jimmy Jr. step clear of the melee so as to strip off his clothes, seeing Anthony forcing up Carol’s chin so as to make her watch, pushing her forward and down as his big brother stepped up to present my wife with his engorged penis.

“Come on, you cunt,” he hissed into her ear, the audio system picking up each word perfectly. “Show us how good you suck a cock.”

I was dizzy from the sight of it all, my usually modest wife stripped raw, these two hulking teenage boys thoroughly dominating her, her face being shoved in front of one of their thick, purplish dicks.

My breathing was jagged as I took it all in, my heart galloping as Carol reluctantly parted her lips for him.

“Sorry to keep you waiting,” came the voice from immediately behind me. I jerked around, seeing Jimmy standing there, looking across at the television. “See you’re liking the show,” he said as he languidly dropped himself into one of the chairs, gesturing toward my lap with a dip of his chin.

I trailed my eyes down, appalled at the sight of my own taut penis. I blushed, shifting around in a vain attempt to conceal it.

“Cocks don’t lie, Tom,” he said with a grin. “It’s the only truly honest part of a man. If its excited it gets hard. If it ain’t, then it ain’t. No middle ground, no room for lies.”

I shifted some more, trying to block out his words. I glanced up at the television, seeing Jimmy Jr. pumping himself into Carol’s mouth as his brother held her head rigid. Again, my heart skipped, that incredible rush of warmth coursing down along the lower part of my stomach.

“You fantasize about her being with another man a lot?” Jimmy asked softly. I looked away from the TV—away from him.

You know me an’ her were like best buddies at one time,” he went on after a pause. “Even being so many years older and all.”

“Come on, suck it hard, you fucking slut,” Anthony’s voice boomed from the speakers. “Aunt fucking slut.”

“How can you do this to her?” I shouted, pivoting my head so as to glare at Jimmy.

“How can you have a hard-on from it?” he shot back with a smirk, pausing to point up at the brilliant image on the screen. “Look.”

I did. Anthony was now pulling down his pants—shifting Carol’s head around so that he could take his turn fucking her in the mouth.

“You wanna jerk off? You got that boner sticking up there like a frickin’ flagpole or somethin’.”

“Shut up,” I rasped, listening to the grunts filtering through the air, the strangled noises as my wife gagged on her nephew’s rod. I couldn’t believe what was happening.

“Anyways, getting back to me an’ her. We were like I said best pals. My kid sister. You know, me looking out for her, all that stuff. Then she starts getting older—teenage shit, you know, getting sexy an all.”

“I don’t want to hear this,” I said through gritted teeth.

“Well you don’t wanna see her tag-teamed up either, but you got a big boner none the less. Maybe this story’ll crank you up some more.”

“Wait, he said you’d…” Carol’s panicked voice coming off the speakers brought my gaze back to her—they had her pinned back onto the couch again, Jimmy Jr. prying apart her tanned legs.

“What’d he say? Say that we’d use a rubber on you?” Anthony mocked, Carol shying away from the older brother frantically as he edged himself up between her thighs, tauntingly swirling circles through her pubic hair with the tip of his cock. “Well fuck that business. We’re both coming in you, whether you like it or fucking not.”

“No…”

Anthony clamped a hand across her mouth as his brother penetrated her with one brutal stoke, meeting her eyes for a moment before he started to thrust himself into her. Carol’s muffled pleas gradually died away as he crushed her beneath the full weight of his body.

“We don’t need the sound,” Jimmy spoke up, going over to the set and hitting the mute button. He turned and looked down at me, my erection still hanging there even after I’d seen his son thrust his cock into my wife’s vagina, mating with her—even his lack of a condom, and Carol’s being off the Pill didn’t dampen things, my penis so pumped with blood that it was shiny.

“Now about me and Carol,” he went on, undoing his tie as he walked back, taking his suit jacket off and laying it on the table. “As she got older, I was, you know, starting to get real heated up for her, loving her like a sister in every way except for one if you understand what I’m saying.”

“Sick…”

“Yep, that’s what I thought too,” Jimmy sighed. He was unbuttoning his dress shirt, pulling it off, continuing to talk as he pulled his tee shirt up over his head and kicked off his gleaming shoes. “Hated that feeling, the way my prick would be up there saluting when she’d be leaning over, or out in the yard in her frickin’ little bikini.”

I felt a twisted compulsion to look up at the TV again—they’d flipped Carol off the couch and onto all fours, with Jimmy Jr. fucking her from behind, while Anthony once more brutishly humped away at her mouth. I could see the delicate outline of her rib cage, the sway of her breasts as they hung beneath her.

“This—these feeling went on for years,” he said ruefully. “Then I was outta the house and married and Carol was out in Pittsburgh in college. It was cool, everything on the up an’ up. Then I went out there on a business deal, me and these two political fucks working on a garbage-hauling bid. —One night we invite Carol to come to dinner with us.”

I turned from the screen to look at him as he said this. He had his trousers unbuckled and was sliding them and his boxers down in one motion, stepping out of them so as to stand before me stark naked. He was fully aroused, the memory of having to suck him slamming back through my skull.

“So we take her to dinner at this fancy Italian joint up in Shadyside. She’s all dressed up in a black dress, looking hot as hell. She used to dress lots hotter then, even though she was pretty much a priss who believed in all that save yourself for marriage crap.”

He came over to me, getting down on his knees and edging up behind me. I cringed away, felt his hands on me, his hairy body pulling against mine.

“Easy,” he said.

His hands were groping down the front of my body—on my cock, gentle as his palm encircled it.

“Don’t fight it,” he whispered, a feathered stoke down the length of my penis, the caress to my balls so soft that I almost came right then. “Do you want to hear what happened that night?”

My head seemed to bob of its own accord. I looked up and saw Jimmy Jr. swing my wife back over the sofa cushions, her face buried into the deep folds of leather as he viciously worked himself to orgasm, his back muscles stiffening as he ejaculated inside her, the cords of his neck taut as he groaned and grunted. I watched even as he pulled out of her, leaning over to catch his breath.

“We’re out at this restaurant, and she gets up to go to the ladies room. This one guy we’re out with turns to me and asks if I ever fuck her. Bang, just like that. Now any other time I’d rip his tongue out for saying something like that about my kid sister. But not this night, this night I’m in a mood.

“I shake my head ‘no’ and get ready to leave it at that. Then the other one—they must’ve read something in how I was lookin’ at her—he asks if I’d like to have her party with us. Just as I’m saying that she isn’t like that, he holds up this little vial thingy. Just holds it up and smiles. …Hey.”

Jimmy stops to point up at the screen, his son Anthony’s wrestling Carol all the way up onto the couch, cramming her calves atop his shoulders so as to bend her legs beneath him while he mounts her. I can see that my wife’s eyes are glassy, that she seems almost in shock. There are little puddles of glistening semen on the floor that have dripped from within her.

“When she came back, I didn’t say a thing. I just looked at her, knowing how much I wanted to fuck her, to own her, to turn her out. One of the guys said we should maybe stop off for a drink on the way back to her dorm, and she…

“I spiked her Pepsi with that shit, and didn’t think twice. It wasn’t like that date-rape shit the kids use today, with the poor girl so fucking unconscious that it must be like fucking a corpse. This stuff that guy gave me just messed her up, lowered her resistance, made her easy to handle. We got her back to the one guys house and we—you had to see her when we started in on her, she was so loose that she was letting them dance with her, not even putting up any argument when we started to strip her down.”

He was pumping my cock steadily now, my breathing ragged, my heart driving through my chest. I was looking up at the screen—Anthony crushing Carol’s legs back across the length of her torso, his cock clearly visible as he rode it into her vagina.

“The three of us got her on this king-sized bed, that body of hers, the tits. She was looking at me with those big eyes when I got on her, out of it, but still aware that I was the one using her, that it wasn’t any fucking dream or nothin’. We fucked her good that night, I mean you name it, and we did it. Her ass, her frickin’ mouth. She…”

CindysBob
CindysBob
825 Followers