The Object Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
821 Followers

I stiffened, my breath stalled in my throat. I was on the edge of coming, my eyes instinctively clamping shut, Jimmy’s hand picking up the pace, throttling down on me as I started to spurt, semen splattering out beneath me. Then I was crashing, hiding my face, crushed under the weight of what I’d just done. I felt Jimmy stroke the center of my back in an understanding way.

“Don’t fight it,” he said softly.

“Why’d I do it,” I wept.

“Because you wanted it,” he said. “And Carol’ll never know about it, not like with me. She woke up that next morning with those two guys crashed out alongside her—I’d left after a while, sick of myself. She musta been dripping sperm, her ass sore, her mouth—she was a virgin when we got her. Bled an’ all. Of course she freaked when she got her bearings, screamed that they’d given her something. Then one of them shows her a Polaroid of me, her brother, with my cock balls-deep in her mouth. It sort of cooled our relationship as you can guess.”

He reached down and lifted my head, looking at me.

“I don’t regret it though. I loved fucking her, being the first man to mate her. And you, you’re not going to regret having seen her fucked like this. Your penis don’t lie, and neither does mine.”

“I didn’t want this…”

“Yes, you did. Somewhere deep inside you wanted it. You wanted her to prove herself to you—that she’d go the distance for you. Look at them using her, using her like a fucking whore. She hates it, hates the fact that they can use her holes, that they can put their sperm into her—I’d laugh if they knocked her up on you.”

“Don’t say that,” I blurted angrily.

“Impregnated.”

“Stop.”

“Look at the screen,” he answered. I hesitantly looked back—somehow Anthony’d orgasmed and his brother was back on Carol again, face to face on the floor, her hips pinned in place so as to receive the full impact of his thrusts.

“My wife would have let me go to prison for a hundred fucking years before she’d do that,” he grunted. “I hope you appreciate that fact.”

“I didn’t want this,” I mouthed.

“Come back here,” he said, dragging me backwards from the table, stretching my still manacled arms outward. I tried to pull away, but couldn’t, feeling the stickiness of where I’d shot. “One more thing for me.”

I heard the squishing sound, trying to look around to see what it was. Up on the screen I saw Jimmy Jr. pull clear of my wife and flip her over onto her stomach. He was looking up in the direction of the hidden camera as he separated her butt cheeks, positioning himself over the tight pucker of her anus. She reared up as he entered her, her scream of pain evident even with the muted sound, her entire body constricting as he savagely sodomized her.

Then I felt the hands separating my cheeks, the thumbs pulling them wide, the bullet head of Jimmy’s penis on my ass.

“No,” I said, then I saw stars, my vision blackening as he thrust his way into me, my sphincter in spasm. “Take it out, take it out…”

“Take it, you pussy. Take it like your wife is taking it.”

He was fucking me hard and fast, the pain beyond anything I’d ever imagined. I was crying, pleading, begging for him to stop.

“There’s a video disc of Carol getting fucked,” he cooed breathlessly in my ear, the blinding pain finally subsiding. I was without control. I was at his mercy, helpless. My wife was helplessly getting gang-fucked down the hallway. “I’ll watch it when I want. I could’ve fucked her too, but I wanted you. I wanted you.”

“Fuck me,” I breathed, my cock growing hard as it ground beneath me…beneath his shunting thrusts.

“And I’ll let you watch the tape whenever you want. Just so you blow me or let me have your ass,” he wheezed, picking up the pace, the spurt of his sperm inside me saying that I was owned, that he did in fact own me.

_____________

Late that night, laying in bed beside my wife, touching her hair, my anus still afire from the way her brother’d torn me, I thought back to how she’d had the check waiting. The story she told of asking him for it—the reconciliation, the way he’d offered his help. She hugged me, held me so tightly.

It was all changed though.

I thought of her nephew’s seed possibly springing to life within her.

Of how they’d used her, how they’d manhandled her around on that sofa—how they’d taken her in the ass.

I knew I loved her, but I wasn’t sorry that it had happened.

I knew I’d go back to see the tape.

That I’d let Jimmy have me whenever he wanted.

That I’d let him have my wife if I could.

All changed…

The end…for now.

I’d love to know if you enjoyed this story. It’s my first piece of erotic fiction. Hope to hear from you.

Bob

CindysBob
CindysBob
821 Followers