The Observatory

Story Info
A remodeling project creates the perfect place for watching.
13.8k words
4.7
37.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Although this story is a sequel to 'Revenge,' it is not necessary to read that story in order to understand this one. If you want more detail about what happened with Laura and Kevin in Denver, give 'Revenge' a try.

____________________

The call came in at 10:40 PM. My heart rate increased sharply as I lunged for the phone. I had been anticipating the call, but not really expecting it, if you know what I mean.

"Hello," I said, my voice rasping slightly from the adrenaline surge.

"Kevin, it's me. I was successful. Get everything ready. We'll be there in about twenty minutes."

"OK," I replied, my voice still husky. "See you soon."

"You certainly will!" she said with a laugh, and broke the connection.

Laura had said very little, but she told me a great deal. As I began the preparations she needed, my mind drifted back over the events that had brought us to this point in our lives.

***

Several months earlier, Laura and I were lingering over breakfast. My name is Kevin Taylor and Laura is my wife. Suddenly she threw me a curve.

"Do you ever think about Denver?" she asked.

"No," I lied, my heart beginning to race.

"Well, I do and I have a confession to make. Two actually."

Suddenly feeling very uneasy, I remained silent, my heart pounding in my chest.

Laura and I had attended our high school reunion in Denver the previous year. There was a reception in the hotel ballroom the first night to get the festivities underway and allow classmates to get reacquainted. Early in the evening, a gorgeous woman entered the reception area and quickly became the focus of everyone's attention. Laura and I compared notes a little later in the evening. I still didn't recognize the woman but Laura identified her as Veronica Henley. I was stunned. She had been gangly and awkward in high school. There seemed to be no way she could have undergone such a complete metamorphosis.

Much later, and a little drunk, I found myself alone with Veronica on the terrace outside the ballroom. We talked for some time and, over several more drinks, it became apparent that the changes she had undergone were not just physical. She had turned into a poised, self-assured woman who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go after it. Unfortunately, what she wanted, at least for a little while, was me.

Veronica confessed that she'd had a terrible crush on me in school and that I'd been the subject of many sexual fantasies over the years. She also said she had no intention of passing up an opportunity to turn at least one of those fantasies into reality. To press her point, Veronica looked me right in the eye and asked me to fuck her.

Perhaps a little less booze would have encouraged me to do the right thing and graciously decline. Perhaps not. To make a long story short, we quickly put together a plan. Veronica had spotted several empty conference and media rooms in another wing of the hotel. After giving me directions, she instructed me to wait for ten minutes and then follow her. She would choose a room and leave the door slightly ajar so I could find her. The plan worked. We fucked like crazy for the better part of an hour. With the exception of some serious guilt pangs that I kept holding at bay, it was wonderful.

The next afternoon when I returned from the reunion golf match, Laura's behavior told me I had nothing to fear. Acutely alert to her demeanor, searching for the slightest hint that my liaison with Veronica had been detected, I was warmly received by a very sexy Laura. She was dressed for sex and I allowed myself to be handcuffed to a massive chair in our hotel room. Laura assured me I was about to experience something I'd never forget. I could hardly wait.

When she was satisfied that my bonds were inescapable, she sat perched on the edge of the bed, her short dress artfully arranged to assure me she wore no undergarments. As I gazed at the beautiful woman before me, wondering what she had in mind for the evening's entertainment, Laura looked me squarely in the eye.

"Kevin, do you remember what I've always said I would do if I caught you screwing another woman?"

"Sure," I responded. We had played this game in the past. I was now certain of what the next hour or so would entail. "You'd hire someone to fuck you and make me watch." At this point in the game she would usually position herself in the center of the bed and begin to describe her activities and those of her phantom lover. A large dildo would almost certainly be employed to punctuate her rendition of the fantasy.

"I saw you with Veronica Henley last night," she said without warning, her voice deadly calm. "And don't try to lie about it, Kevin. You looked so fucking guilty I followed you out of the reception. You went to an empty conference room. The room you chose had an excellent hiding place. I was in there with you the whole time, you deceitful jerk!"

Laura's revenge was swift and merciless. Very calmly, she told me she had hired a man, a professional escort, to fuck her and that I had little choice but to watch. My denials and pleas for reconsideration fell on deaf ears. Minutes later there was a knock at the door. A tall, good-looking man stepped into the room at Laura's invitation. She introduced him only as 'Alan' and explained that I was 'tied up at the moment' and would not be joining them for the festivities. Alan looked at me with disinterest and then ignored me.

Alan obviously knew what he was doing. For the next hour and a half, he fucked my wife very thoroughly, bringing her to an explosive orgasm time and time again. Her cries of pleasure filling the room until repetitive cycles of arousal and release finally gave way to exhaustion.

Some minutes after Alan's departure, Laura recovered enough to sit upright on the side of the bed, thighs shaking, naked and disheveled.

"I'm famished," she declared. "I'm going to take a shower and you are going to take me to dinner." And then, to my astonishment, "When we get back here, you are going to fuck me." Considering her recent performance, it was the last thing I expected. With hurt feelings and bruised ego I silently vowed to be uncooperative.

On the way to the restaurant, Laura mentioned that she had forgotten to wear panties. My resolve crumbled. Throughout the meal, I kept thinking about her pussy, very recently filled with another man's cock and now uncovered only inches away. By the time we returned to the hotel, I was in a fever pitch. My excitement was rewarded with the most extraordinary response from Laura I had ever experienced. Clearly overwhelmed by lust, she thrashed about on the bed with total abandon. I was stunned. Her performance with Alan should have left her sated. Instead, she strained and shuddered and screamed and moaned and came repeatedly until I exploded inside her.

We left Denver the next day, departing the reunion earlier than most of our classmates. I did not see Veronica again. I would have done anything to turn the clock back seventy-two hours, but failing that, I decided to be grateful we had apparently survived Denver with our marriage intact.

There was no mention of Denver after our return home and our lives returned to normal. The only difference was that my thoughts were now filled with memories, rather than fantasies.

"So what confessions do you feel compelled to make?" I asked with my heart in my throat.

"You know I was in the room with you and Veronica," she said. "But what I haven't told you is that watching you with her was the most exciting thing I've ever experienced. I could have stopped the whole thing but I didn't. I didn't want to. Instead, I played with myself until I came. I nearly collapsed in my hiding place. I can't believe you didn't hear me."

"And the second confession?" I asked, now intrigued.

"Alan," she said, and my heart suddenly chilled, certain I was about to learn something I didn't want to know.

"He was competent enough and the things he did to me felt good, but the single ingredient that made the whole experience so exciting, that made my orgasms so intense, was that you were watching. I know that sounds crazy, but the thought of you only three feet away, watching what we were doing, completely blew my mind. That's why I was so crazy that night after we returned from dinner."

I felt a flood of relief. Ever since Denver, I had suffered from the suspicion that Alan had some special talent, some technique for coaxing extraordinary responses from Laura that exceeded mine. A very great weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

"I was highly aroused too," I said. "But I was also hurt and angry. If I could have stopped you, I would have. When he entered you the first time, I wanted to die, but mostly from embarrassment. I was hard as a diamond. I tried to look away, to concentrate on something else, but I couldn't. It was hypnotic. Another man was fucking you like I had done a thousand times. I couldn't take my eyes off the two of you and was turned on in a way I've never known before."

Laura gave me a long look and then pulled the rug out from under me.

"Kevin, let's do it again."

I was dumbfounded. "Wha...what are you saying?" I stammered. "Go back to Denver? Attend another reunion?"

"I don't care about Denver or any reunions, but I want us to have that kind of experience again. We learned a thing or two about ourselves in Denver and I think we should create opportunities to relive what we found there."

I felt an immediate stirring in my crotch at her suggestion but I needed time to think.

"You've obviously given this some thought and you've caught me by surprise. I need to think about this a little."

"I have thought about it quite a bit. You need to catch up with me. Take all the time you need," Laura said with a hint of a smile as though she already knew the outcome.

***

Laura didn't have long to wait. At dinner that night I brought the subject up again.

"I decided that I agree with you."

"About what?" she asked with a note of mischief in her voice.

"About Denver and the idea of repeating the experience," I replied.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, but I don't know exactly how to go about it. Strangers will be involved and I wouldn't be comfortable having them in our home. I'm also hesitant to use hotels. Too public. I've thought about it all day and I think we need to stack the deck in our favor from a safety and security point of view if we're going to do this."

"I agree," Laura replied. "So what do you have in mind?"

"Let's remodel the apartment. We can bring guests there and we will have greater control."

"What a splendid idea!" Laura exclaimed. "It's needed updating for some time anyway and while we're doing the work we can figure out how we're going to handle this."

Our property contains a detached three-car garage that supports an efficiency apartment overhead. For years, the apartment had seen little use except for the occasional out-of-town guest. It is clean, comfortable, and unremarkable except for a nice gas fireplace with marble facing and an elaborate mantle that is centered in one wall.

We considered our design options and concluded that small, cozy, and subtly lighted were the best choices. As it stood, the apartment was really too long because of the garage underneath so we decided to wall off one end and construct a couple of walk-in closets. As we began construction, it was quickly apparent that the closets would be excessively large in an apartment that would see limited occupancy.

It was Laura's idea to build a third cubicle between the two smaller walk-ins expressly for the purpose of watching each other perform. I saw the possibilities at once and threw myself into the project with renewed interest. I named the cubicle 'the observatory' because it would allow me to observe her heavenly body. Laura thought the joke was pretty lame but the name stuck.

It was important that the observatory be disguised so no occupants of the room, other that Laura and I, would ever be aware of its existence. Although we would never spy on friends and family members who would occasionally stay in the apartment, knowing it was there would be discomforting to them; not only for its potential for misuse, but also because of its implications with respect to our sex lives -- which was none of their business.

One-way glass, in the form of a wall mirror, and a secret entrance, seemed the best answer. We decided to place a double dresser in the center of the wall with the mirror installed in a frame built just above. The two closet doors would flank the dresser and mirror on either side. Two problems confronted us -- getting a one-way mirror of sufficient size and quality, and designing an entrance to the observatory that would be undetectable by guests staying in the apartment.

It took a couple of weeks, but finally I came up with a device right out of a gothic murder mystery. I was able to construct a doorway with a hidden latch mechanism that was indistinguishable from the cedar-lined closet wall when closed. When the latch was triggered, from either inside the closet or from within the observatory itself, the panel swung open on silent hinges. That problem solved, I turned my attention to the one-way mirror.

Just try to order such a mirror from your neighborhood furniture store. It took a day or two of internet searching before I found what I was looking for and it was expensive enough to make me consider a second mortgage. I ordered it anyway. Two weeks later it arrived. When installed into the wall above the dresser, it looked good and worked perfectly. From the apartment side, it was a good quality mirror with a tasteful wooden frame. To an occupant in the observatory, it provided a startlingly clear view of the apartment interior. It was like looking through a picture window into a lighted room. Even with the observatory illuminated from inside and me waving my arms, Laura could detect nothing. The mirror was perfect. The observatory was not.

The occupant could be heard in the apartment if they made the slightest noise. This wouldn't do. So another couple of weeks were devoted to research and installation of first-class soundproofing. Finally, we arrived at a point where the occupant would have to make quite a racket to be detected. With the addition of a comfortable chair with padded arms on a raised platform so the occupant could see into the apartment while seated, the observatory construction was finished.

The rest of the apartment renovation was a snap. We ended up with a king-sized bed, placed directly opposite the mirror for obvious reasons. A combination of recessed and indirect lighting was installed that could highlight any portion of the room. A small but efficient kitchenette, a bathroom, and a sitting area with a loveseat, a strait-backed chair, and an overstuffed chair arranged in front of the fireplace completed the basic layout. Fabrics, carpet, and window dressings were carefully coordinated to emphasize warmth and privacy. To family and friends, it was a comfortable and intimate place to stay for a few days. To Laura and me, it was the perfect venue for what we had in mind.

The apartment layout had been carefully planned so the observatory occupant had a good view of any furnishings that might be used as a prop for sex. From the watcher's perspective, the bed dominated the room but the fireplace seating area off to the right was fully visible with the large chair in full view. The loveseat was viewed from the back so the observer could not see everything that went on in the loveseat, but enough to keep things interesting. The straight-backed chair could be positioned anywhere it was needed.

Laura had a couple of final issues that needed to be addressed. Realizing that she would most likely be masturbating while I was entertaining a guest in the apartment, a selection of dildos and vibrators was procured and placed in the observatory.

One of our favorite sex games is for Laura to have me watch her masturbate. Her favorite technique for such demonstrations is to drape her legs over the arms of an overstuffed chair and employ fingers and sex toys to achieve orgasm while I sit a couple of feet away and watch her performance. As much as she enjoys these games, she was concerned that she would grow fatigued watching my lengthy encounters with other women because of the effort required to keep her legs in position. After some reflection, I modified the chair by adding soft Velcro straps to constrain her legs. They also acted as restraints, with obvious implications, which caused me to add a second set of straps that could be used to immobilize her arms if the need arose.

Laura decided to take the chair for a test ride. After telling me to go amuse myself somewhere and return to the observatory in ten minutes, she disappeared into the walk-in closet. When I returned later as directed, I found that Laura had removed her panties, hiked her skirt up, and was seated in the chair with the straps holding her legs in place. Using her fingers to manipulate her clitoris, she was crying out sharply as she neared orgasm. I dropped to my knees between her legs, quickly secured her arms in the second set of straps, and lowered my face to her pussy.

With Laura writhing against the restraints but held nearly immobile, I was able to do what I wished, for as long as I wished. A couple of orgasms later, I lead her, wobbling unsteadily, to the bed for the final phase of our encounter. Later, sharing a blanket and some wine in front of a cheerful fire, Laura declared the chair to be a sensational success.

Just before we decided to begin our new adventures, we found it necessary to make one additional improvement. Realizing that we would probably want to relive our performances with the strangers we brought to the apartment, we decided to install video cameras. Subsequently, several carefully concealed high-definition cameras, along with hidden microphones, were installed so that activity in the apartment could be recorded from several different perspectives.

Finally, we declared that all was ready to begin what we were certain would prove to be thrilling new experiences.

***

Laura declared that I should be the first to bring a stranger to the apartment since her liaison with Alan in Denver had been the most recent extramarital activity. And suddenly I developed cold feet.

"I don't think I can go through with this," I declared.

"Why not?" Laura asked with a note of irritation in her voice. "We just spent thousands of dollars remodeling the apartment specifically for this purpose."

"I know, but the whole thing with Veronica was just a drunken accident."

"Accident my ass!" she declared with a grin. "If you hadn't wanted to fuck her, you wouldn't have, booze or no booze."

I looked at Laura for a long moment and then finally confessed my real fears. "I don't know if I'll be able to pick a woman up in a bar and convince her to come to the apartment with me. I haven't tried anything like that since before I met you. I'm sure I'll strike out repeatedly. When it's your turn, all you'll have to do is choose from a pack of willing candidates."

"Okay, you're right. Let me think about this for a while," she answered. "But we've come too far to give up so easily. And don't forget what started us down this path in the first place."

"Meaning?" I asked.

"The incredible excitement of watching each other fuck someone else," she reminded me.

***

The following Friday, I received a text early in the afternoon ordering me to arrive at the apartment at exactly 6:00 PM, shower, and put on my robe. Laura and I had used the apartment several times to have sex, just to break the monotony of our bedroom in the main house. I spent the remainder of the afternoon having difficulty concentrating on my work, certain that Laura would do something creative and exciting.