The Obsession

Story Info
Your wife is going totally crazy.
3.3k words
2.5
61k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Man, I hate, to have to, write to you again, and I really don't, know how to, go about telling this. But your wife is going totally crazy, over my cock! What can I say, I haven't been this, cunt struck, since I was a teenager, in high school.

I guess you could say your wife and I are totally obsessed with each other; we just can't get enough of one and other.

Your wife has been sending me these great, sexy, self taken pictures of herself, posing in front of your bathroom mirror, or on your bed.

Oh God Man, your wife, is so freaking beautiful and sexy. I can't wait to get my hands on her, and my dick, in her again.

Pal, you wouldn't believe the things, I'm going to do to her...the next time I get a hold of her...

She's also been texting me, and leaving me these hot sexy messages on my cell phone, telling me the sexy fun things, she wants me, to do to her, and the hot sexy things, she's going to do to me...

Oh Fuck Buddy; you know what, she wants... She wants me, to do, to her... don't you?

Ahhh shit, limp dick, but I'm a trailer truck driver, and I had to be on the road, all week. You know, what they say! "Absence makes the heart grow founder."

Well I don't really know about that Buddy, but sexual abstinence, sure makes my dick, grow bigger and harder.

Anyway, we've been having these long hot sexy phone calls, on our cell phones. I'd tell her, where to touch herself, as we talked!

Man it was so freaking exciting, to hear wife's' breathing getting heavier and quicker, as she touched tits, and played with her pussy.

Then Buddy, I could hear her starting to gasp, for breath, as she begin groaning passionately, " Aaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaah "as she got herself off.

Damn it Man, now she says, that she's late! What can, I say to you Buddy, she's afraid, that I might have gotten her... knocked up!

Oh well little dick, I told you, about the way, she arched her hips up, taking my hard swollen penis, all the fucking way up inside her, holding me tightly in place, with her pussy muscles, as she came, drenching my cock, and balls, with her pussy juices.

Oh Buddy Boy, let me tell you, did she ever come! She came hard, gasping, panting, and moaning, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, Honey, please come in me, I want to feel you, coming deep inside me."

Pal, you know, I couldn't help myself, and I immediately started ejaculating way up inside your wife's, tight wet twat, squirting my warm, sticky jizz, against your wife's cervix.

Oh Good God buddy, it felt so good, I never wanted to stop coming, inside your wife's hot box, or to ever, take my dick, out of her; soft, pink, velvety smooth, snug little fun hole.

Anyway Pal, getting back to issue, of your wife being pregnant with my kid. I told her, not to worry about it! We'd take care of it!

She asked me how? I told her; to leave you, and move in with me!

What can I say Pal, sometimes I feel like, I'm all along in the world. So I'd love to have your, beautiful sexy wife, for my own!

I heard your wife; suck in her breath deeply, like she was startled, by my sudden personal revelation.

She didn't say anything for a moment, like she was thinking, or something, then said softly, "Meat we really need to talk; about this, face to face!"

It was around 3:30 am Saturday morning, when finally I got back, from my week long road trip. I was backing my trailer up, against the loading dock, so the dayshift, could unloaded it, the first thing Monday morning.

That's when; I noticed a cream colored dodge mini van, parked next to my jeep.

As I started climbing down out of my tracker; I saw your wife; get out of the mini van, and come scampering across the parking lot, towards me.

Man, just the sight of your beautiful; straw berry blonde haired, young, innocent looking wife, took my breath away, and made my heart stand still, and my cock twitch.

She looked so good to me, in her black V-necked tee shirt, and those dark olive green Capri's pants, that she was wearing.

Man, just the mere sight of her; made me, instantly get a big stiff boner.

But Man, it's no wonder that my cock got, so hard, so fast.

You know, those sexy self taken, provocative pictures, she sends me of herself, are burned into my brain!

Buddy, ever time I closed my eyes; I could see this picture of her lying across the middle of your bed, on her side, blowing me a kiss.

She was wearing this, low cut, silky black night gown that barely covered her nipples, with a slit up the side that showed off her long lovely milky white freckled leg.

Good Christ buddy, I was so freaking horny, I couldn't stand it.

I heard her saying, as she approached me, "Meat Please, we need to talk, right now."

As I answered her nervously, and said, "Okay." She smiled at me impishly, and started running towards me. When she reached me; your wife impulsively jumped up, put her arms up around my neck, and wrapped her legs around my waist, as she passionately, mashed her soft, wide opened mouth, against my lips, and shoved her tongue, deeply into my mouth.

My hands went right to her, firm rubbery ass cheeks, to hold her up.

I instinctively sucked her tongue, deeper into my warm moist opened mouth, and began swirling my tongue around hers, as I caressed her, rubbery firm, shapely ass cheeks, in my hands.

We stood like that, kissing passionately, for God only knows how long.

Then your wife, dropped her legs down, from around my waist, as she pulled her mouth off mine.

Terri was looking deeply, into my dark brown lust filled eyes, as she said breathlessly, "Oh Honey, we really need some privacy, there's something..."

Your wife stood there, for a moment, with her mouth slightly opened, licking her lips, as she looked longingly, downward at the, huge bulge in the front of my jeans.

Then your wife finally, looked back into my eyes, with he bright sparkling blue eyes.

Your wife devilishly, raised her eye brows, and gave me this, impish naughty, little girl look, as she licked her lips, to moisten them.

Holy Christ Buddy, the though of her licking, my cock like that, almost made me came in my pants.

Then she continued to say, "That I want, to do..."she grinned, at me devilishly, and licked her upper lip again, as she finally, said, "To you!"

Christ Man, I was already starting to ooze pre-cum out the end of dick, into my jockey shorts. As I watched the tip of your wife's tongue sliding over her lips.

Man my cock was jerking and twitching in my jeans, and I could feel my balls beginning to fill up with cum.

Man I really, don't know how, I kept from creaming my jeans.

Then your wife paused briefly, like she was thinking!

Then she got this serious look on her face as she said softly," Meat there's also a couple, of other important things, we really, really need to talk about..."

I looked at her inquisitively, as I answered, "Okay, let's go up into my tractor, we can talk in the cab."

As I answered her, I was wondering, what she needed, to talk about, so bad.

But I was also starting to make, my own little mental plans, to get your wife, into my sleeper berth, and banging her brains out again.

As Terri, put one hand, on the side rail, and her other hand, on the handle, inside the door. She lifted her foot up to the first step, as she began, to pull herself up.

She looked over her shoulder, at me to make sure; I was starring at her ass. Then she smiled at me, as I put my hands, on her firm little ass cheeks, and lifted her up, into the cab, of my tractor.

Hmmm Buddy, I guess she could have pulled herself up, all by herself. But for some reason or other, I think she really wanted me to feel her ass!

So what the hell Pal, you know, I really wanted, to feel your wife's ass again. I also wanted to show her, how big and strong, I am, in hopes of getting her turned on.

As she climbed, into cab of my tractor, I heard her say, as if she was surprised! "Honey, you really do have a bed in this big thing!"

I was chuckling, as I climbed up, behind her.

Your wife, glanced over her shoulder, at me again, and smiled at me, as she crawled into my sleeper berth, saying, "I think, I have, some unfinished business, that I need, to take care of ...don't you? "

Needless to say, I followed right along behind her. She stretched out on her side, facing me, as I stretched out on my side facing her.

Buddy, she looked right into my eyes, with this look on her face, that I can't possible explain to you. All I knew was; that she wanted me, and I wanted her.

As we starred into each others eyes, I watched your wife's eye lids, slowly start to close, as her eyes rolled, back into her head. Then she slightly parted her soft full lips whispering, Honey, I've missed you, so much, "while she waited, for me to kiss her.

I turned my head to the side closed my eyes, parted my lips and tenderly covered your wife's warm moist mouth with mine.

As Terri, felt my lips touch hers; she put her arm around my neck, and lifted her leg, over my hip.

I put my hand back on your wife's firm little ass cheek, and pulled her towards me, as I slid my tongue between her lips, back into, her warm moist mouth.

Our tongues instantly started, flicking across the tips of each others, and then we ran the ends of our tongues, around each others. We kept playing with each others tongues, and sucking on them, first in her mouth, then in mine.

I instinctively slid my hand up under your wife's top, pushed her bra up, over her breast, and caressed her; soft, warm, rubbery, softball sized tit. As I pinched her nipple; your wife gasped between our parted lips, "Ooooh...God. "

I sat up, and reached down gabbed the bottom of your wife's tee shirt and pulled it up over her head, and then I unhooked the front of her bra, and pushed the cups to the sides of her chest, and slid the little straps, over her shoulders, and down her arms. She sat up, and let it fall off her, on my bunk.

Your wife grabbed my tee shirt and tried to pull it out of my pants! Saying, "Honey please, take off your shirt? I want to feel my bare breasts, pressed against your big hard, muscular, hairy chest, as we kiss.

I did as she asked.

Your wife leaned over me, as she slowly moved her chest from side to side, dragging her, soft, warm tits, back and forth across my chest.

Man, the feel of your wife's soft warm boobs, with her stiff pointed nipples, rubbing across me chest, sent little jolts of pleasure, right down into my; tight, aching, sperm filled balls.

While your wife was dragging her tits from side to side and back and forth across my hairy chest; I just closed my eyes, and got lost in the wonderful erotic sensations, I was receiving from the feel of her stiff pointed nipples lightly scrapping, back and forth, over my chest.

Oh Buddy, your wife was going crazy moaning loudly, "Mmmm, mmm, mmm, "As she rubbed her tits, back and forth, across my chest.

The next thing, I knew your wife, was rubbing her hand, over my hard throbbing cock. Then I felt her, unbuckling my belt, undoing the button on the top of my jeans, and pulling my zipper down.

Your wife nipped my earlobe, then she blew her hot breath, into my ear, as she whispered, "Lift your hips." I did...

Your wife put her hands, under the sides of my jeans, and under shorts, and quickly yanked them down to my ankles.

Terri grabbed my dick and squeezed it, as she darted her tongue into my mouth. We played with each others tongues for a few minutes while your wife caressed, squeezed, and slowly stroked my hard pulsing penis.

I was going crazy, from my week long, pent up, sexual needs. I wanted to cum, so freaking bad. I could hear myself moaning and groaning with desire," Ohhh, Ohhh."

Oh God Buddy, I wanted to fuck, your wife sooo freaking bad, all I was doing, while I was gone was fantasying about this moment, and having these, wicked, wet, dreams, about fucking your wife again.

I quickly reached over and unbuttoned the side of her pants, as I started pulling down the zipper on the side of her slacks.

Your wife, started nodding her, from side to side, in the no, no motion, as she put her hand on mine, and said, "Oh No Honey, I can't, I'm not pregnant, I've just gotten my, monthly visitor. "

I groan loudly, "Oh God, No Terri, I don't care... I need you!"

Your wife started, kissing me all over my face, biting my ear lobe, and sucking on my neck, as she said softly, "Honey I'm sorry, I'm sooo sorry, I just, can't do it now!"

Your innocent wife, lightly kissed my lips again, then she pulled her lips off mine, looked into my eyes, as she said softly again, "Oh God Honey, I'm really, really sorry."

Then she winked and grinned at me wickedly, as she blew me a kiss, and said, "I want to please you, and make you feel good."

Then your sweet innocent young wife began kissing my neck and shoulders as she stroked my hard aching dong. She kissed over my hard hairy chest, nipped my nipples, sending, wicked, erotic, chills throughout my body that ended up, in the end, of my dick.

She kissed, licked, and sucked on the flesh of my stomach, as she gently caressed, my sperm filled aching balls. Your wife stuck the tip of her tongue into my navel; causing me to jump, and wildly jerk, my hips upward, off my bunk.

Christ Man that was such an awesome erotic sensation. I almost came right then and there, but she rubbed, the tip of her thumb, over the end of cock, that somehow or other, kept me from getting off.

The next thing, I knew she was kissing my lower abdomen, and rubbing her soft warm cheek against my penis. Then she started blowing her warm breath over the head of my cock, while she lovingly, caressed my cum filled nuts.

Oh fuck buddy, then your wife, started kissing the insides of my thighs, while she slowly stroked my pulsating penis.

I almost came again, when she licked my nuts, and sucked one of them into her mouth, and flicked the tip of her tongue across it. Then she spit it out, and sucked my other testicle, into her warm wet mouth.

I was groaning so loud. I could hear myself moaning, "Please, oh God please baby..."

Then she licked upward, under the shaft of my cock, and flicked the tip of her soft tongue, from side to side under the head of my pulsing prick.

Then I felt, her warm soft moist lips, slid down, over the end of my rock hard, man meat, engulfing it, in her warm moist mouth.

I arched my back up, trying to drive my dick, deeper into your wife's mouth. I felt her starting to suck on it, as she began, bobbing her head, up and down on it, and moving her hand up and down on the shaft of my cock, at the same time.

I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the wonderful erotic sensations, your wife was giving me, as she gulped, gagged, and drooled, down over my dong.

But beside those gulping and gagging sounds, she was making, she was also moaning, mmm, mmm, mmm, as she, bobbed her head, up and down on my dick, like she was really, enjoying herself, sucking on my pecker.

Christ Man, the erotic sexy sounds she was making, were like music to my horny ears.

I felt my body starting to convulse, and tremble, as my balls began erupting, sending gob after gob of warm semen, up through the shaft of my dick, out the head of my cock, into your loving wife's, sweet mouth.

Your wonderful, innocent, virginal little wife, just kept sucking, gulping and gagging, as she swallowed every last drop, of my jizz.

Man she, kept sucking on me, until, I was moaning, twisting, and turning on my bunk, with my hips going up and down.

Christ Man, she kept sucking and squeezing my balls, until I couldn't take it anymore and I began begging her to stop sucking.

I finally had to put my hands on her cheeks, push her head back, to get her to stop sucking.

I collapsed panting, trying to catch my breath. Your wife leaned over me and kissed my forehead as she asked jokingly, "Did you like that? "

I was too tried, and drained, to make a wise crack, so I just nodded my head, up and down, and groaned, "Yeah."

Then your wife said, "Honey, I'd love to be with you. But I just can't, leave my husband. I've known him all my life.

My husband is extremely obese, and he can't it up, even if he could find his dick, under all his belly blubber.

He's also, a very sick man, because of his weight; he has diabetes, high blood pressure, heart and kidney diseases..."

Your wife paused for a moment, ginned like a Cheshire cat, and said, "He also has a lot of money, Honey!"

I didn't say anything; I just sucked in my breath, and exhaled slowly, because I was so disappointed.

Your wife winked, as went on to ask, "Can't we just be friends with benefits?"

I laid there thinking, for a second, about all the failed relationships, I've had in the past. I sucked in my breath deeply, as I exhaled, I answered, "Sure why not."

Then your wife lay down beside me, kissed me on the cheek, put her head on my chest, grabbed my cock, and fell asleep.

Well Buddy, at least we know, where we stand, with your gold digging wife. You're going to support her, and have a trophy wife, and I'm going to take care of her sexual needs.

Well folks I hope you all enjoyed reading my story,

The Obsession

Now dear readers, I'd like you all to, please take the time to give me five stars, and leave me a comment and tell me what you liked or didn't like about my story.

However, that's besides that pesky grammar, punctuation, and spelling stuff.

I know I stink at it.

However, I do proof read my stories repeatedly, trying to find as many of my spelling and wrong word mistakes as I possible can, and correct them.

I also use the tools on my Microsoft Word Processor trying to eliminate as many of my grammar and punctuation mistakes as I possible can and correct them too.

Thank you again for reading my story.

BigCarl796/The Dirty Old Man