The Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
The night continues....
3.6k words
4.5
13.1k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Nick followed Evelyn into her apartment and pushed the door shut with his foot, he couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed her waist, and turned her around and kissed her hard, brutally. Heat surged through his body making him throb and ache as he pushed her against the wall, her hot hands grasped his shoulders brushing his neck, her touch burning his skin. He groaned as she rubbed against him.

Heat flooded over her as his lips sucked and bit hers. She inhaled his deep masculine scent, the smell of a timber forest filling her mind. On impulse, she pushed forward breaking his kiss and licked his neck. She was rewarded with his earthly taste and a shudder and groan from him. Her bag slid off her shoulder and dropped to the floor, followed by her reaching up, pushing his jacket off his shoulders then kissing him again sucking his lips into her mouth, her fingers reaching for the buttons on his shirt.

Nick growled at her and pushed her harder against the wall and taking command of the kiss, throwing everything into the embrace. He didn't know what it was, but he felt something tying him to her, a primal urge to cement that feeling overcame him. He broke off the kiss, their rapid breathing intensified as she unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders to the floor.

Nick leaned forward and stroked his tongue across her neck again, breathing in the rich lavender scent and teased her flesh. Pulling the straps of her dress off her shoulders, it slid to the floor, pooling at her feet. He groaned as her fingers fumbled with the buckle of his belt.

Evelyn leaned back against the wall and moaned softly as the feel of his hot, hard muscles pressed against her bared skin. His lips and tongue caressed her neck, driving her wild. Her fingers fumbled with his belt buckle, she needed him naked now, she wanted him inside of her, thrusting hard and fast. She blushed at the wanton thoughts, but Nick was overloading her senses. Finally triumphant at unbuckling his belt, she unbuttoned his pants and slid the zipper down.

Nick growled at her as her fingers slid over the top of his boxers as she dragged down his pants. He thrust against her again, and kissed her ravenously as he unclipped her bra, tugging it off. He groaned as her hot fingers seared his skin as she grasped the band of his boxers and tugged them off him as well.

He looked to the floor as a pale finger of moonlight stretched across the floor and glinted against an object sticking out from her purse. Chuckling to himself, he realized it was a vibrator, and then saw her purse was stuffed with condoms. He slid down her body and tugged her panties off, picking up one of the condoms, ripping off the paper with his teeth, he would make it up to her later, but hours of torment had heated his blood past his control, this would be hard and fast, there was plenty of time to go slow later.

Shock burned through her as she saw Nick opening the condom, blushing scarlet when she looked down and saw the condoms scattered around on the floor. She knew it was Natalie's doing, and they would have a long talk about it later, she was not like that! Nick probably thought she was a tramp carrying so many rubbers around!

Nick grinned sexily at her as he rolled the condom down his aching cock, a groan slipping from him as he touched his throbbing cock.

Evelyn reached forward and kissed him hard, Nick growled and grasped her leg and lifted it and then pushed her back against the wall and thrust ruthlessly into her, the sudden impact tearing through both of them, sending shockwaves of pleasure through their bodies. They groaned against each other's lips. Evelyn hooked her other leg around his, urging him on as he slid out of her and slammed back in.

Nick groaned against her mouth as the furious need to take her settled into him. He didn't want their first time together to be this rough, but his body was too caught up in the heat of the moment to do anything different, sliding out and slammed into her, again and again, increasing his pace rapidly as Evelyn dug her fingers into his hips, urging him on faster and harder. Her legs hugged him, as he slammed into her like a rutting animal, her tight heat grasped him, sucking him.

Evelyn cried out against his lips again, the kisses more passionate. She shoved back against him as he thrust into her, the pleasure burned over her senses. She broke their kiss and licked and nipped his neck, urging him on harder and faster needing it harder and faster.

He panted harshly as her teeth nipped at his neck, her voice a seductive temptress chipping away at his control. Pleasure burned him as he slammed into her, the wall vibrating from the force of his thrusts. Groaning against her neck, her fingers tightened their grip on his hips. It drove him wild to feel her need as he slammed into her.

He was going to burst soon, the intensity of their lovemaking was too hot, too fierce. He pinched her hips and that was all it took, she bit his neck hard and screamed, her orgasm squeezing him tightly. He roared when his own orgasm burst from him, pulse after electrifying pulse sped through him as he slammed into her a few more times.

They rested against each other, panting harshly as they came down from the intense high that still tremored through them.

Evelyn leaned back against the wall and panted, "Nick, that was amazing."

Nick groaned leaning his forehead against her shoulder, "Oh, yeah," he panted still breathless. Slowly he stepped back, pulling out of her. His eyes blurry and unfocused as he stumbled a bit. "Bedroom?" he asked with a grin.

"Last room at the back," she panted, and almost groaned when he bent down in front of her, giving her a full view of his tight ass as he pulled off his shoes and tugged off his pants and boxers. He scooped up the condoms and walked down the hall, giving her a show as his back muscles flexed with each step. While Nick disposed of the condom, Evelyn laid on the bed, almost striking a pose, and watched him enter.

Moonlight streamed through the windows as he came into the room, and lit up the beauty displayed on the bed for him. Caught up by her beauty, he looked his fill at her plump, perky breasts with their peaked rose nipples that ached for his attention. Her curvy waist and her smooth legs begged to be caressed. He groaned as he looked up at her face, she was admiring his body as well.

He was massive, she thought, as her eyes travelled over his broad chest. Thankfully, the moon was bright enough that it illuminated his damp chest hair and his glistening taut abs. She licked her lips, looking further down, and groaned at the size of his thick cock already standing at attention again. Staring at his shaft, she couldn't believe he fit inside her; he was so much bigger than what she thought from their first time together just minutes ago.

Nick growled seeing her hot eyes trail over him, her gaze fixed on his cock made him twitch. He dropped the condoms and the small vibrator next to the bed and climbed on all fours to the top of the bed, where he plundered her mouth, kissing her hard, groaning against her as she struggled against the roughness. Realizing how brutally he was taking her, he broke the kiss and slid his lips over her neck, kissing her softly and gently, wanting to take her much more gently this time.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and flipped them over. He grunted when he landed on his back, his face filled with surprise. Lips sliding up his neck, Evelyn used her teeth to pinch him, and then kissed his lips tenderly, passionately. The kiss deepened, tasting the warmth of his mouth, the hard press of his cock against her stomach led to a shiver of desire, her lips ached with the need to take him inside of her.

The fires of desire raged inside him, he grasped her hips and rolled them back over, growling and kissing her hard, demandingly. Swallowing her squeak of surprise, he reached over to the table and grabbed a condom, quickly tore it open and rolled it over his aching cock.

She lit a fierce fire inside him, she ignited him like no woman had done before, his resolve to go slow instantly evaporating. Grasping her hips tightly, he plunged into her depths, her tightness closed around him, squeezed him. He moaned in pleasure as the sensations shot up his spine, and gritted his teeth to force himself back from the edge he almost fell over.

Nick's heat and driving thrusts ignited a raging inferno inside of Evelyn, her fingers locked on his hips, her legs tightened around his waist. Each powerful thrust sent another mind-blowing surge of pleasure through her body. She could hardly breathe, as he pounded into her with unstoppable force. The tenseness in her legs receded slightly as he continued his assault. She moved her fingers to his back, her nails scraping his taut flesh.

Nick was in ecstasy and in hell at the same time, Evelyn's counter thrusts burned through him like lava. Their sweat-slickened bodies rubbed against each other with each thrust. Their hot, harsh breaths fanned over their highly sensitized skin. The pleasure built with every movement, the inferno building hotter and hotter until he couldn't fight the pull anymore.

The burn of Nick's pounding thrusts slammed through her body, she wanted him to fall first this time reaching up she bit down hard on the tendon of his neck, he jerked against and howled as he erupted his violent orgasm dragging her along with him.

When they finally came down, Nick reluctantly pulled out of her and rolled onto his back, panting heavily, bringing Evelyn along to rest against his sweaty chest.

"Wow... that was..." panted Evelyn, as she looked into his eyes, the man who completely rocked her world.

"Unbelievable?" panted Nick, watching her eyes. He reached down and pulled off the condom and slipped out of bed. Stumbling slightly, he went into the bathroom and disposed of the condom. After washing up, he slid back into bed and looked at the already sleeping Evelyn. Without waking her, he spooned up against her body and wrapped his arms around her, slipping into his own contented sleep.

# # #

Evelyn awoke with the solid warmth of a hard body snuggled up against her back, a warm feeling settled inside her. This man was amazing; she pushed back against him slightly making him roll onto his back. Moonlight spilled over his body, his hips covered by the sheet. The sight of his creased abs and the hard ripple of muscle sent shivers up her spine remembering how they felt brushing against her skin.

Her eyes glance over his thick, hard pecs, dusted with the sparse stubble of brown hair. Heat flushed her body as she remembered the feeling of his hair scraping against her breasts, the coarseness electrifying her. Biting her lip to stop the moan from escaping, her eyes travelled down the trail of hair past his navel to under the sheet.

Something overcame her; she wanted to follow the trail with her lips and her tongue. She wanted to make him feel as raw as she did, as hot and sensitized as her. As she reached over to peel back the sheet, moonlight glinted on an object on the floor. Curious, she leaned over Nick and saw a vibrator on the floor. Her eyes widened in shock, "Natalie," she whispered. Condoms, now a vibrator? When had she had the time to put them in her bag?

What Nick must think of her, he was so civilized, so gentlemanly. But then the raw passion that raged through them both earlier spoke otherwise. She reached over the bed and picked up the vibrator. If the passion from him was anything to go by, she knew he wouldn't be offended by her use of the vibrator. How else would it have gotten to the bedroom in the first place, if he didn't bring it up?

She pulled the sheet back from his hips, licking her lips at the sight of his large cock nestled in the thatch of dark brown hair, and leaned over him. The warm scent of his skin reached her nose, pressing into his abs, her tongue flicking out to taste his skin. Rich masculine and salty tastes assaulted her tongue, as she swiped it over the ridged muscles.

Savoring the taste, she itched to touch every inch of him, she tenderly stroked his hard thigh as her tongue swept over his stomach. Grinning, she felt his muscles quiver, his breathing hitch in his sleep. Her fingers reached over and cupped his slowly thickening cock. The power she felt at controlling his pleasure gave her goose bumps, and she wanted to make him burn with ecstasy.

His cock thickened fully as she tenderly stroked him, her lips gliding over his abs, her tongue rubbing over his skin absorbing his flavor. His breathing became more labored as her nails gently scraped along his body. She pulled back and watched him, his thick, hard cock resting against him.

She picked up the vibrator and turned it on, a grin crossed her face as she toyed with the trail of hair on his stomach and brushed the vibrator against his cock. He grunted, his legs twitched from the feeling. She scraped his abs with her teeth again, stroking his cock with the vibrator.

A burning buzz of sensation jolted him to awareness. He panted as he looked down his body and saw Evelyn holding the vibrator he had forgotten about. Falling back against the pillow, he cursed softly.

"Hey," she purred, looking him in the eyes.

Nick groaned and said, "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" she said grinning deviously. She reached down and stroked the vibrator over his swollen head, he cursed as she focused on the slit.

"Damn, Evelyn..." he panted. He couldn't believe she was like this, he had assumed that she was a lot more innocent then this. His breathing increased rapidly as his thighs twitched from the sensation of her nails grazing his abs and the vibrator rubbing his cock. Driving him crazy.

"Let me take care of you this time Nick," she said huskily. He groaned and nodded

Evelyn blushed furiously, where had this sex kitten come from? She was not like this at all; she was far from aggressive in the bedroom. When her nails grazed his slit, he groaned and his cock jerked. A rush of power slid through her. She could do this, she could drive him wild with pleasure.

She wanted to taste him, devour him. She slipped her lips around the tip and licked him. He jerked and groaned again, she raised the vibrator and ran it over his balls making him twitch as she slid his cock to the back of her throat and sucked. He cried out as his involuntary flexing slid the vibrator closer to his ass.

His legs tensed as the vibrator slipped behind his balls, she knew it was getting him hot. She could feel he was holding himself back, the power she had over his body right now was exhilarating, her nails scraped his thighs as she rubbed the vibrator back and forward under his balls. Her tongue licking under the ridge of his cock while her teeth gently grazed over his slit.

It was pure torture, she was burning him alive with pleasure. It coursed through his body, he panted deeply, and he couldn't focus on anything but the mind-bending pleasure she was giving him. He didn't want to let it go, but the intensity was too much for him. His whole body was awash with electrifying sensation.

He tasted better then he smelled; the rich earthy taste of Nick made her hot. She wanted to taste all of him she slipped the vibrator down slightly, and as soon as it rubbed against his ass, his whole body jerked as if she'd whipped him.

He roared out hoarsely and pumped himself into her mouth. Evelyn was no innocent angel he decided as his mind exploded from the intensity of the orgasm ripping through him. When his head stopped spinning from the massive rush, he gasped out, "Damn... what was that?" and he collapsed against the bed panting. His skin tingled as the air in the room cooled the sweat beaded over his body.

Evelyn grinned and settled back in next to him, kissing him and said, "For blowing my mind earlier,"

He turned on his side and pulled her to him and kissed her softly, he grinned then sank lower his lips teasing her neck. "Nick, you don't need to..."

"I want to, just enjoy," a wicked smirk curled across his face as he sank lower his tongue sliding down between her breasts. Evelyn laid back and groaned as his tongue slid steadily down her chest and stomach. His fingers caressing her breasts as his tongue slid down to her thighs, his teeth nipped her teasingly.

Her fingers dug into his scalp tugging on his short hair, Nick looked up and smirked devilishly then dipped his head again, scraping his teeth and dragging his tongue around he thighs barely skimming where she wanted him, where she needed him. She tugged harder on his hair her nails digging into his skin, a whimper slipped from her as Nick continued to tease her.

"Nick..." she moaned as he pinched her nipples, her body jerking from the shock. She cried out again as Nick slid his tongue down her thigh, swiping against her clit and lips then stroked up her other thigh. She writhed against the bed, he was barely touching her and he was driving her insane.

Nick looked up again and grinned at her, before dipping his head down and swiping her lips with his tongue, his fingers trailing down her stomach to stroke her clit slowly his short nails dragging over the nub. He growled as her fingers tightened brutally in his hair, pulling hard, fire pulsing through his body from the sharp tugging as he speared his tongue inside her. She screamed and another spike of heat rushed through him.

She was going crazy, her fingers curling in his hair as his fingers and his tongue and his teeth tormented her making her toss on the bed, she cursed as his fingers slipped in along with her tongue, his other hand still tormenting her clit. She only needed a little more, Evelyn pushed his head down, his tongue thrusting into her.

Nick pulled back from her his fingers sliding out, before she had a chance to voice her disappointment he sucked her clit into his mouth his teeth grazing it and his fingers thrusting deep into her. Evelyn bucked in his grip and screamed as her orgasm erupted through her. Not giving her a chance to breath he pulled away from her and ripped open another condom and slipped it on before thrusting into her savagely, he gripped her hips punishingly and drove in slamming their hips together.

Evelyn couldn't breathe, violent pleasure ripped through her with each of Nick's punishing strokes, she hadn't even come down from her last release, the pressure was steadily building again. She looked up at him, sweat rolled off his forehead and glistened on his chest. His chest and abs and arms rippling as he slammed into her, his breath sawing out, covering her in searing warmth.

Reaching up Evelyn pulled his head down and kissed him ravenously as he slammed into her, faster and harder. The burn growing more fierce by the second, she broke the kiss and nipped his neck. Nick's back arched from the zap of sensation, he reached in between them and squeezed her clit, that was all it took for another orgasm to crash over her. Her teeth dug into his neck hard as the pleasure exploded through her, she screamed into his hard muscle.

Nick reared back and howled as his release tore through him, pulsing violently into her slamming against her hips before collapsing against her. His harsh heavy breaths, and damp chest hair rubbing against her added to the sensations tingling through her body. Her eyes opened slowly as her breathing slowly decreased, She looked into his eyes, pleasure clouding them, he groaned as he slipped off her. She turned on her side and wrapped her arms around him pulling him against.

"You're not going anywhere," she murmured and kissed his shoulder.

# # #

Tonight should have been her night, she thought, but that trashy bitch took away the opportunity. Nick should have been in her bed tonight. He was perfect for her, so charming and gentlemanly. Unlike the other apes in the station, Nick had manners, and always had found the time to take an interest in her. Sighing in frustration, she knew if she was ever going to get a chance with Nick, she would have to do something about that bitch.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers
12