The OC Gets Naughty

Story Info
Marissa & Jimmy incest and Summer joins in.
2.1k words
4.27
39k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on the door.

"Hey Mr. Cooper." Jimmy opened the door.

"Luke," Jimmy acknowledged back.

"Yeah so, uh, this is your new place. It looks great."

"Not buying it Luke."

"Right.. uh, can I talk to Marissa?"

"No, you can't."

"Come on Mr. Cooper, its me. If I could talk to her for a minute or so.."

"Yeah, she told me what happened and, uh, I don't think she wants to talk to you right now." Jimmy had no sympathy for Luke, nor would he let him near his daughter.

"Come on, I mean if anybody knows about being in the dog house," Luke somewhat joked.

"Don't say it," Jimmy fired back.

"What can I do?"

"You can leave."

"Alright, well tell her... sorry," Luke said sincerely.

"Okay," Jimmy said before shutting the door and turning back to Marissa with a look of "am I good or what?" on his face.

"Thanks," she said smiling. She loved how her Dad looked out for her. Her Mom seemed to look out for her more so in the fashion sense. A certain hair style or dress - that's what motherhood was to Julie Cooper.

She couldn't handle talking to Luke. Not now. Not after what he'd done, and apparently it wasn't the first time he had cheated on her.

And just weeks ago she had given herself to Luke. Something that should bring couples together. But now without Luke she could share her true feelings with Ryan - hopefully he would still hold the feeling he had for her, she thought. Marissa went into her small room upstairs and lay on her bed. She thought of Ryan. His blonde hair, deep blue eyes, protecting muscular physique, and his soothing, comforting voice gave her hope - Ryan was her escape from the boredom that is life in Newport.

Suddenly her urges for wanting Ryan by her side grew more now than ever before. She imagined Ryan as Luke the night they had made love, passionately caressing her thighs, kissing her neck and connecting their tongues. But more excitedly, Marissa thought of Ryan's shaft pleasuring her rhythmically, as he relaxed and watched her ride him, boobs bouncing and moaning with ecstasy. By this point Marissa was become and strangely horny. She had never really masturbated before. She had felt herself overwhelmed with sexual desires at times, sure, but she'd never been aroused enough to feel the urge to "explore herself."

Her best friend Summer wasn't one to think likewise though. Her and Marissa always talked about how good their orgasms felt and how they intensified as they matured. But Marissa only pretended she had the same feelings, agreeing to whatever Summer was saying. This time was different. Marissa felt like seeing - or rather FEELING - what all the hype was about. Again, she pictured herself riding an exuberant Ryan, her juices flowing onto his cock as it did Luke's. She slowly moved her right hand down her silky body and into her panties, massaging her clit. Marissa whimpered with her first strike as she went with the motions of her fantasy. Within seconds she was moaning with pleasure and completely oblivious to reality, picturing nothing but giving Ryan satisfaction as she worked his cock.

The phone rang downstairs and Jimmy answered. It was Summer with a quick message for Marissa. Jimmy finished off his glass of water then went upstairs.

"Marissa, that was Summer letting you know --" Jimmy paused. Marissa hadn't shut her bedroom door and Jimmy looked in to see his daughter masturbating on her bed. She was moaning rather loudly and her body was tingling. When the initial shock of what he was seeing passed after about ten seconds, Jimmy felt intrusive and creepy. But when he turned away for a second he couldn't deny it was turning him on. He first made love to Julie when she was only a teenager, and Marissa looked even more irresistable. He stood there for a good minute or two watching Marissa work herself, his 8-inch cock growing with every whimper Marissa made.

Jimmy always knew his daughter was an attractive girl, and sure he'd noticed her body around the house with her short skirts and post-shower towel on, but it had never appealed to him sexually. Marissa began speaking with ecstasy softly.

"Oh yeah," she murmered with a look of pleasurable exhaust. Jimmy wasn't sure if his daughter was a virgin or not, but it sounded like she knew what she was doing. "You want a blow-j?" she said sweetly with a giggle.

Jimmy had a full boner by this point as he watched her roll her tongue around her mouth and lick her lips with a devilish smile. He slowly unzipped his pants and walked over next to her bed, flipping his cock out of his pants.

"Marissa. Marissa, sweetie," he said softly. She slowed down her motions and moaning and slowly opened her eyes as if she was asleep. She was still a bit dazy and when she got her mind back to reality in her bedroom she saw her dad's cock just inches from her face. She suddenly bounced up, taking her hand out of her moist panties.

"Dad?! What are you doing?" Marissa asked in shock.

"You think you can return the favour to Daddy, princess?" Jimmy looked down at his cock, hinting to Marissa. She looked swiftly around the room embarassed and still in shock.

"What?" Marissa was now almost angry at her father. She was his daughter! How could he do this?!

"Come on, kiddo. I helped you out with Luke before, didn't I? And it looks like your a bit horny... Maybe I can help you." He said it with a sweet "father-knows-best" smile, but really Jimmy couldn't believe what he was saying! He stared into her eyes and Marissa seemed to slowly be letting down her guard. Jimmy insisted: "It'd really be taking a lot off my mind too, sweetheart... What with me and your mom's separation."

Marissa made a wry smile at her dad. "Well, it is big," she smiled and giggled. Jimmy smiled back, embracing himself for what she could do next. Slowly, Marissa wrapped her two hands around Jimmy's cock and licked the head of it. Jimmy shuddered with the movements and Marissa smiled again. After a couple long strokes of her tongue she quickly devoured his 8-inch cock deep into her mouth and Jimmy almost lost balance backwards. She moved her head back and forth, lapping up Jimmy's pre-cum as it came out. She felt herself becoming more inthralled with the situation. Initially she was disgusted with Jimmy's thought of incest, but seeing as how things were going just minutes after, she realized she had an attraction to her father. And that was the great thing, she thought - that HE wanted her, even if it meant sacrificing their father/daughter relationship, Jimmy found her that attractive and irresistable!

"I'm gonna come, sweety!" Marissa halted her thoughts as she heard Jimmy call out. She tuned back into her bedroom and the delight she was giving her father and could feel his cock pulsating rapidly as she picked up the pace with the blowjob and waited for him to fill her mouth with his manly cum. Jimmy sighed and with a loud groan, released his load into Marissa. Within seconds she had swallowed his cum and was licking off the remains from his over-worked cock.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" Jimmy said as he lay next to her on the bed. She smiled at him, then began removing her shirt. Jimmy done the same, and without words both hoped the other knew what this meant. Jimmy couldn't have taken everything off any quicker as he waited in anticipation. He watched Marissa until she had taken off her bra then stopped her from removing the last piece of clothing - her panties.

Jimmy slid down the bed until his face met her damp panties. She giggled and naughtily put a finger into her mouth. Jimmy smelt the sweet scent of her underlying juices. With that he pulled the panties half-way down Marissa's legs and his tongue worked over her innocent body. After he got a good taste of his daughter he moved up the bed, ready to stick his cock onto her begging pussy. Slowly he got into a rythym and Marissa was moaning within seconds. Luke's was the same length as her father's, but Jimmy's cock was thicker and he hit her g-spot more often. She felt her juices building up as Jimmy grunted.

"Oh... My... God" a female voice came from the door. Marissa and Jimmy both stopped in surprise. It was Summer, and her mouth was wide in a gasp. "Shit!" Jimmy said to himself. "The message."Jimmy remembered he was supposed to pass on the message to Marissa that Summer was coming over.

"Oh my God... Summ!" Marissa exclaimed, now half sitting up on her bed and stunned.

"I've always said your dad was hot and you'd tell me 'that's gross!'" Summer said to Marissa. 'I've always said your dad was hot'? Jimmy couldn't beleive someone as attractive as Summer Roberts would find an older guy like him attractive!

Marissa didn't know what to say, and Jimmy couldn't hold what he had to say and broke the silence. "I've always dreamt of fucking your sweet pussy," he blurted out to Summer. Marissa looked at him wildly. Summer had slept over the Cooper house countless times Jimmy could've been wanking over her the whole time?!

"Oh yeah? Since when?" Summer asked Jimmy with a naughty smirk.

"Probably since... around the time you done that poem about wishing you could be a mermaid," Jimmy answered slyly.

"That was, like, fifth grade," Summer said shocked. "Ew. You perve!" She hadn't even matured yet and a grown man dreamt of having sex with her?! Not that it bothered her - she was too turned on by his admition to care. Summer walked over to the bed, slipping off her dress at the same time.

"Summ?!" Marissa said. "This is between me and my --" Marissa stopped as she watched Summer drop the last of her clothes off her body. Summer was more beautiful than she imagined - not that she ever did imagine it before - but she felt an instant attraction.

Jimmy slowly got up off of Marissa as Summer got onto the bed. All three of the naked bodies were horny and impatient. Summer had a beautifully tanned body. More noticebaly, she had a tan line only for her g-string. "Holy shit. I need to know where she sunbathes topless," Jimmy thought to himself with a grin. Summer couldn't wait any longer. She spread her pussy lips and hopped on Jimmy's cock - quite literally. She and Jimmy were face-to-face, and a grimace came over her face almost instantly - the sensation was incredible. Jimmy fell back onto the bed so that Summer was on top and in full control. Not wasting any time, she pumped her body up and down, taking the full mask of Jimmy's cock. Marissa watched on as the two people she had loved most dearly in her life fucked each other to exhaustion. Jimmy decided to pick up his work-load and began to thrust in lower body in time with Summer's rhythmic up-and-down. They moaned and with each thrust Summer's squeals became louder and faster.

"I'm coming," Jimmy strained with the little breath he had left.

"Do it on Marissa," Summer said. "She's all lonely - spread it on her pussy." Summer made a quick smile to Marissa before a loud moan. Jimmy grinned with satisfaction from her moan, then watched as Summer buried herself out of Jimmy and sat on Marissa's face as she came. He watched from side-view as these two sex-crazy girls touched each other's sweaty, teenage bodies. Summer turned back to Jimmy and licked his cock's head for a couple seconds until he was ready to cum. Marissa shuffled closer to her father as he released another load for her. This time he warmed her pussy and Summer quickly returned the favour to Marissa as she licked her bare pussy. Both girls giggled as they explored each other some more.

Jimmy woke up. He had fallen asleep on the couch downstairs watching the ESPN Classics. Straight away he remembered the recent events. "Was that all just a dream?" he asked himself, but out loud at the same time. He got up from the couch and went upstairs. He looked into Marissa's room to see Summer fucking Marissa doggystyle with a dildo. The two girls looked over to Jimmy.

"Hey Daddy," Marissa smiled hazily in exhaustion.

"Back for more?" Summer asked with a cheeky grin. Jimmy returned the grin. It WASN'T a dream. He had just fucked two of the most gorgeous, fuckable, barely-legal babes of Newport. And going by the girls' attitudes, he could have the pleasure of saying that hundreds of times more!!