The OC Preggo Babes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda swallowed hard, although she had no spit to swallow. She felt her knees buckle, but her libido took command of her body. She led the ladies back up to her front door and they stepped inside. Linda had barely closed the door when Mel grabbed her tits with both hands. Linda instinctively pulled Mel in closer by the hips, and their lips met, strongly and longingly. Lisa pushed sleeping Copper in his stroller to a corner of the entry way before joining her friend in a three-way kiss.

Lisa ran her hand down Linda’s little belly pooch, caressing her skin, circling her tummy, before cupping her soaking pussy. Linda groaned at her light touch, arching her hips for more. “I need it, I need it bad. Please make me cum.” Linda told her in a pleading whisper. Lisa‘s gentle touch became a firm rub, fingers running along her outer pussy, pressing into her core.

Mel continued kissing Linda, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths. Mel folded Linda’s top to conform into the cleavage of her sex-starving body, freeing her breasts. Mel squeezed them while gliding her thumbs across the nipples. Linda moaned, and pulled into her harder, enjoying Mel’s large preggo belly pressing into hers. Lisa had moved behind Linda, grinding her pelvis into Linda’s hard ass, reaching around to rub Linda’s drenching pussy while licking and kissing her back. Lisa used her free hand to work Linda’s shorts down her ass, running her mouth down her back as she squatted. Changing hands on Linda’s pussy, she reached for her pussy from behind and underneath. Lisa’s fingers glided on thick pussy juice, stroking Linda’s cleft, and gently circling her pussy hole. Linda broke Mel’s kiss to gasp on the contact made with her hot pussy. She arched her back, bending her waist to thrust her ass out, pushing it into Lisa’s face.

Mel pushed down on Linda’s shoulders, bending her over more. Lisa plunged her tongue into Linda’s pussy folds. “AHHHH,” Linda’s eyes rolled up as a wave of pleasure rolled over her, she held on to Mel’s hips for balance. Mel’s tits had begun to leak so she lifted her top over her head, her large tits bouncing on top of Linda’s head. Linda lifted her head, coming face-to-face with Mel’s two milk-filled tits, their nipples copiously leaking. A silly smile came over her face as she looked up into Mel’s eyes. Mel smiled back and pushed a breast to Linda’s mouth. Linda extended her tongue, delicately tasting Mel’s milk. It was syrupy sweet, yet had a watery texture; Linda loved it, and enveloped Mel’s areola with her whole mouth. Having read a couple of books on nursing, she applied the techniques she had learned.

While sucking, Linda used her tongue to press against the areola, lifting it as she dragged her tongue upward. Her efforts were rewarded with sweet mother juice filling her mouth. Mel moaned out loud as she felt her breast release its milk. Linda’s mind swirled as the act of nursing while her pussy was being plunged by an overeager tongue caused intense waves of pleasure to storm through her body. Lisa’s mouth was clamped over Linda’s whole vulva, touching Linda’s clit with her bottom lip, dragging her nose across her puckered back bud. Linda grabbed on to Mel again to brace her self as Lisa wrapped her lips around her clit, rapidly, yet tenderly, flicking her tongue over her hard love nub. Linda immediately came with an explosion. Her knees gave out as she fell to the tiled floor of her home’s entry way. Mel and Lisa helped her land softly, and as soon as Linda was lying on her back, Lisa inserted two coiled fingers in her. Mel’s breast continued its milk flow as she positioned herself on her hands and knees, her breasts’ hanging over Linda’s face. Linda instantly took the leaking tit in her mouth and began to drink again.

Mel’s belly hung low, her white shorts stretched tight against her sex allowing Lisa to see a red and throbbing pussy make its own wet marks on Mel’s crotch. Using her other hand, Lisa pushed her fingers against Mel’s pussy, and her thumb against her asshole, rubbing hard through the thin material of the shorts. Mel’s legs shot open as she began to hump her friend’s hand, hips grinding, ass cheeks clenching. Lisa’s hands were synchronized as she fucked Linda and rubbed Mel, neglecting her own pussy’s begs for any touch. Linda reached down to strum her own clit. Arching her back, her breathing coming in quick gasps as her pussy convulsed on Lisa’s fingers. “UUHHHH, YEAH, UUUHHHHHH!” She released Mel’s tit, letting the milk drip down her chin, to soak her top, and came again.

Mel rolled over on to her back, lifted her other heaving breast to her own mouth, and sucked in its nipple. As the first release of milk filled her mouth, Lisa made contact with her tongue on her pussy. Lisa licked Mel’s pussy as only an old lover knew how. Using a broad tongue as Mel liked, Lisa licked up and down against her engorged inner lips. Wrapping her arms around Mel’s thighs, she reached with her hands to spread Mel’s sex. Pulling her skin taunt, Lisa exposed Mel’s nub from its hood. Lisa did not touch it, Mel wasn’t ready yet.

Linda’s sexual appetite grew stronger thanks to another incredible orgasm she gave her self as she watched Lisa eat Mel. Mel’s beautiful full tummy jutting straight up, her skin rolling as her unborn child kicked and stretched in response to her internal muscle contractions. Lisa caught Linda’s eyes, and with a look of pleading innocence, was begging for release. Linda sat up, grabbed the waistband of Lisa’s loose fitting shorts and pulled them off. Lisa’s soft ass, full and round became exposed, showing Linda her deep tan lines of a small hip hugging bikini. Free of the shorts, Lisa remained lying as she spread her legs wide.

Linda grabbed an ass cheek in each hand, lifted and separated, and stuck her tongue against Lisa’s back bud. Lisa’s ass recoiled against her face, and Linda fucked her ass with her whole face. The tiled entryway was filled with echoes of passionate moans and groans, bouncing along the walls of the house. Mel was milking her tits, milk spurting straight up, landing on her face, chest, rolling down her large tummy, pooling on the floor. Lisa knew it was time and began flicking her clit, Mel’s orgasm rapidly overtaking her. Linda’s tongue was still terrorizing Lisa’s asshole as she inserted a finger into her pussy. Lisa’s tits were soaking her tank top, causing a reservoir of momma juice under her as she was wiggling against the floor in response to Linda’s efforts.

Mel’s hips lifted off the floor as her orgasm shot up her spine, the hair on her head standing on end. Lisa, knowing her friend, sucked hard on Mel’s clit, keeping her tongue pressed on it, but not flicking it anymore. Mel grabbed Lisa’s head, pushing her face into her sex, as her tummy’s skin danced in front of Lisa’s face. Mel couldn’t catch her breath making her climax almost silent as she could only gasp for air. “OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH,” finally gurgled out of her mouth as she released Lisa’s head, her torso covered in momma’s milk.

It was Lisa’s turn to roll over as her clit was demanding servicing. Linda moved out of the way before sucking Lisa’s clit into her mouth as she plunged a finger back into her pussy. She also pressed a finger against Lisa’s back bud. She could feel Lisa’s bud relax and inched it in slowly. Soon Lisa was pressing Linda’s face against her pussy, enticing Linda to quickly fuck her holes. Happily obliging, Linda alternated her in and out strokes, as her tongue battered Lisa’s clit. “FUCK YEAH BABY! FUCKING EAT MOMMY’S PUSSY BABY! EAT MOMMY’S PUSSY!” She commanded Linda, “MAKE MOMMY CUM, YOU’RE MAKING MOMMY CUM!”

Mel ripped Lisa’s thin tank top and began sucking on a nipple, hungrily drinking Lisa’s motherly offerings. Linda’s hands rapidly pounded her new friend’s holes, her tongue flexing as fast as she could make it go against the heated nub in her mouth. Lisa was convulsing on the floor under the two mothers-to-be, her body rocking to the waves of lust and desire pulsing through it. The pleasure of Linda’s mouth quickly became too intense, and she pulled her off and up by her hair. They locked lips, sharing each other’s pussy juices, tongues discovering and exploring a new mouth. Mel’s face was sandwiched between the two women’s breasts. She grabbed their breasts, pushing nipple to nipple so she could flick each at the same time as she rubbed her tummy, trying to soothe her somersaulting baby inside her.

Lisa broke her kiss with Linda, looked in her eyes and asked for help to stand. “Strip me girls, and take the rest of your clothes off,” Lisa ordered, and whatever was left on their beautiful pregnant bodies was removed. Taking a hand of each lady, Lisa led them into the living room. She sat on an over sized ottoman, and gave a knowing look as she held her chest high. Not a word was needed as both Linda and Mel kneeled, each taking a nipple in their mouth and gently began to drink. Lisa caressed their heads, running her fingers through their hair as Mel and Linda drained her achingly full breasts.

Linda had her eyes closed, basking in her orgasmic afterglow and relishing the taste of the mother’s milk swimming in her mouth. I hope mine tastes just as sweet, she thought to herself. One of her hands stroked Lisa’s inner thigh, grazing sticky and puffy pussy lips, the other caressing her own pussy, not allowing their sex to lose the sexual high. Linda’s pussy craved more.

Mel was staring deeply into Lisa’s eyes, as was normal when she drank from her breasts. The connection they made during this time was intense, a level of desire and admiration flooding their psyches. Mel withdrew her mouth from the tit, full of milk, and planted her lips on Lisa’s. Tilting Lisa’s head back, she opened her mouth, flooding Lisa’s with the sweet nectar of her motherhood. Lisa moaned loudly as they shared the bounty, their tongues folding and caressing each others as the milk slid down their throats. Lisa’s thighs unconsciously parted signaling Linda’s hand to proceed with its fondling.

Mel kept her lip lock on Lisa as she moved her hand to her leaking breast. Pulling on the nipple, milk jetted out, squirting Linda, and running down Lisa’s soft belly. The milk ran down to Lisa’s pussy, Linda cupped her hand, and swirled it into Lisa’s pussy hair and blended it into her engorged pussy lips. Just when Lisa’s hips began to oscillate, Cooper let out a little shriek. Lisa grunted with frustration and walked to get him. Mel grabbed Linda’s wet hand, and sticky fingers and slowly licked the coatings off. Linda closed her eyes as Mel’s tongue lightly traced each digit, and tickled her palm. Mel sucked a couple of fingers in her mouth, flicking the tips with her tongue as she pushed and pulled them in and out. Linda leaned forward and took one of Mel’s tits in her mouth. She nursed again, becoming quite adept at opening up the mother’s floodgates. Lisa returned with Cooper attached for his feeding, and sat on the oversized chair in front of the ottoman, legs spread so could caress her pussy as she watched her friends.

Mel and Linda slowly reclined themselves to the floor. Each kept pawing at the other’s pussy, Linda keeping her lock on Mel’s milk source, drinking to her heart’s desire. “Oh yeah Lin, suck me. Fuck me.” Mel hoarsely whispered. Linda had two folded fingers probing Mel’s G-spot which seemed extraordinarily swelled large perhaps due to her preggo state. Mel pushed Linda’s head down to her pussy.

Linda’s finger pads coursed in circles against Mel’s G-spot, pressing harder at Mel’s verbal direction. Linda locked her lips around Mel’s clit, inflicting a strong suction on it, pulling as much blood into the enflamed nub as it could hold. Lisa sitting spread-eagle stroking herself hard watched intently as Mel grabbed each of her own tits, pulling and twisting the nipples ferociously. “OHHHHH YEAH LIN! OH NO I HAFTA PEE, NOOOO, UUUUHHHHHH, YYYEEESSSSSSSSSS” she exclaimed as it felt like her bladder released its contents on to Linda’s face. Linda knew better, not letting up so as to give Mel her first G-orgasm, feeling Mel’s warm continuous spray hit her chin. Mel’s hips strongly convulsed, pulling Linda’s fingers out as a second blast of cum juice hit Linda squarely on the nose.

“OOOOHHHH YESSS! OHHHYEEESSSS!” Lisa exclaimed as she came watching one of the most erotic things she had ever seen.

Linda fell back, wiping her face with her hand, the other frigging her protruding pleasure nub. In her euphoric state, Mel pulled Linda up to the ottoman, and laid her down, Linda’s head hanging off one end and her pussy off the other. Mel sucked in Linda’s pussy as soon as she positioned her. “YEAH MEL, EAT ME SLUT, SUCK ME CLEAN!” Linda yelled at her.

Mel desperately wanted to return the favor as she clumsily raked her two fingers inside Linda. She wasn’t hitting the right spots, but regardless, in Linda’s sexually charged state, nothing could feel any better than what Mel was doing. That is until she saw Lisa stepping over her, pulling up her knees, and bending over to join Mel’s mouth on her pussy.

Linda crunched her torso, lifting her head, she was teased by Lisa’s parted and wet pussy staring at her as she grabbed Lisa’s legs to hold her position. Her pleasure sensors were overloaded as both women had their mouth’s planted on Linda’s sex. Lisa had replaced Mel’s mouth on Linda’s clit; her lips tightly encircling it, using tiny strokes to fuck her mouth with it. Mel moved her mouth down to cat lick Linda’s inner lips, and tease her asshole, all the while fucking her tunnel with two curled fingers. Lisa pushed down and out on the back of Linda’s legs, forcing them wide, and her ass high. “UUUUGGGGHHHNNNNN,” Linda shuddered.

The engorged nub and red folds of Linda’s pussy were being so wonderfully abused, she felt faint, her head going light. The only sounds Mel and Lisa made were indistinguishable grunts and slurps. In an unplanned synchronized move, Mel concentrated her tongue to fuck Linda’s ass as deep as possible as Lisa rapidly flicked her clit. “YYYYYEEEAAAA!” Linda screamed as her body convulsed with an electrifying shock. Her gripped slipped from Lisa’s legs and her head was thrown back, hanging off the edge of the ottoman. “OOHHHHH, OOOHHH YYYEEESSSSSSS! AGAIN, AGAIN!” Another wave of pleasure surged through her, tearing her insides inside out. Mel and Lisa’s tongues wiggled faster, the intensity never letting up.

Lisa had to hold on to Linda firmly or else she would have shaken herself off to the floor. Linda’s surprising strength raised her hips under the two women, her orgasm’s power animally manifested. A third thunderclap hit Linda, this one bucking Mel’s mouth from her ass, and Lisa’s mouth from her clit. Mel was able to keep her fingers inserted in Linda’s sloppy pussy, but not much else could be done to Linda as her body was thrashing too intensely.

Linda was a pool of sweat as she came back to earth. In the small reprise, Mel slowly fucked Linda’s incredibly tightly locked pussy with slow and gentle twisting strokes. “OOHHH, OOHHH, OOHHH!” Linda shook once again as another wave of pleasure overcame her, but in a reduced dose. Lisa bent down to kiss Mel for a job well done as she removed herself from over Linda.

Linda slowly sat up, removed Mel’s finger from inside herself, and sucked her cum-coated fingers in her mouth. Licking them clean, she broke Mel and Lisa’s kiss, pulling Mel by the chin to her mouth. “Thank you!” she cried in a whisper as she gently kissed her.

“Thank you,” she also told Lisa as she began to sob as she kissed her, “I have needed that for so long.”

Both women hugged her, holding her until she began to giggle. “Look at me,” Linda chuckled, “I’m an emotional wreck. Fuck! I don’t know how to act now!” All three laughed.

“Your act was incredible,” Lisa told her.

“Yeah, incredible, Lin,” Mel added, “and I’m hoping this is only the beginning of our exercise program.”

Linda smiled at them, “I hope so too. I need a lot of work. “All three heartily laughed while the minds raced with the possibilities.

12