The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 03

Story Info
A young couple with dreams & visions .. and then ...
4.7k words
4.03
20.5k
5

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A very special thanks to Shiree for making this a better read)


There was already a crowd at the Lounge. Some of the girls were mingling with their prospective clients, while some were chatting with the men at the bar. Music was flowing thru speakers strategically set all around.

She saw Rita waving at her, and she made her to where she was sitting with some of the other girls.

"Here, have a drink, the party is just getting started."

Nikki looked around. There were some couple dancing on the floor, a red head was already leaving the Lounge for her boudoir with her customer.

"Hi," said a voice besides her.

Nikki looked up to see a tall, lanky man with blue twinkling eyes. He was more or less of her age.

"Hi," she replied back hesitantly.

"I am John. May I have the pleasure of a dance with you?" he asked with a broad friendly smile, his hand extending towards her.

"Sure, it's my first day here," she replied back with a smile.

"My pleasure and honor," replied John with a slight bow.

Nikki put down her drink, and took his hand. John led her onto the dance floor.

The DJ was playing a slow number.

John firmly placed his hand slightly below Nikki's left shoulder blade as Nikki gently rested her left arm on John's right arm, her left hand gently grasping his shoulder muscle. John took hold of her other hand, and swirled her round expertly. Holding her closer he swirled her round again then gently dipped her backwards gazing directly in her eyes. The two moved to the rhythm of the music, their movements in perfect synchrony to each others.

"You are a perfect dance partner," he whispered in her ears.

Nikki blushed at the compliment.

"Hey, you are not bad yourself," she replied with a smile.

The music ended and they returned to their table where their drinks were already waiting for them.

"You were great on the floor. I am sure you must have participated in some shows."

"How did you guess? As a matter of fact I did take part in some shows during my high school days," she gushed.

They continued chatting gaily, the waiter ensuring that their glasses were never left empty. They talked of many things; she was a well read woman which John appreciated. They had a great many things in common...a love of history, of fine wines, of travel and of great literature. Nikki felt herself warming up to him, making her forget for a moment the situation she was in. Perhaps it was the flow of drinks or the surroundings, a passerby would have been inclined to think of them as two old friends catching up after a long time.

A new number began playing and the two hit the floor once again.

John guided her expertly over the floor. Then as he gently dipped her backwards once more, he bent forward so that his cheeks brushed hers, his lips seeking hers. Their lips touched and he planted a soft kiss. John then drew her closer to him. Their bodies touched. Nikki could feel his heartbeat pounding against his. Involuntarily, Nikki parted her lips in response to his closeness. John traced the edges with the tip of his tongue, then pushing it inside her mouth and began playing with her tongue, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Nikki, I want to be close to you, very close," he whispered.

Nikki flushed. The dreaded moment had arrived. She was at her wit's end. Unconsciously she felt herself giving assent to his wish.

He took her by her arm and the two began to make their way out of the Lounge. Once inside her boudoir, he turned her towards him and stared deeply into her eyes.

"You know, I have never had such a wonderful evening ever before. You are so knowledgeable, so worldly wise ... and enchanting."

Nikki stood tepidly.

John cupped her face in both his hands and began showering kisses. His hands moved to her bare back and drew her close. His tongue began playing with her ear lobes, then moving down to nuzzle her neck. Nikki began trembling as a warm feeling began to emanate from in between her thighs, slowly engulfing her body. He was now kissing her bare shoulders, his hands moving across her back, feeling her softness.

"Oh John, I ..." She wanted to stop, to come out of his embrace.

"Shh ...'"

He began to nuzzle her breasts, kissing her cleavage, his lips moving ever so slowly across her soft bosom. His hands then worked on the straps of her evening dress, and it slid down besides her feet. Nikki stepped out of her dress, just with her pink panties on.

He stood back to admire her.

"What a wonderful creation of Mother Nature."

Nikki turned crimson; her nipples taut and erect were proudly facing John, her areolas a dark shade of chocolate. Her breasts heaved in unison, her breath short and warm as John's admiring gaze travelled across her nude body.

For the first time she was standing nude in front of another man.

"Undress me Nikki," he whispered.

Nikki moved forward and began unbuttoning his shirt. John placed both his hands on her waist, and then slid them in her panties. He began fondling her buttocks, his eyes never leaving hers. She next unbuckled his belt. His bulge was very much noticeable. With a final tug she pulled down his trousers to reveal his jockeys. His body was in good shape, strong, muscular, narrow waist. His toned leg muscles clearly indicating that he liked to keep in shape. Nikki grasped his jockey and pushed it down. His manhood sprung free, proud and erect.

Nikki was wet. She could feel her juices seeping thru her engorged pussy lips, her womanly scent clearly discernible. John smiled and clasped her right hand in his while his right hand played over her left boob. She gasped as he guided her hand over his erect cock, placing it firmly over his shaft.

Then he began to play with both her boobs, kneading them, rolling them, running his thumb over her nipples. He slid down, his hands travelling down over her smooth belly and then back to cup her buttocks, griping them firmly. He placed his face near her mound and then thrust forward, burrowing his face in her pubic hair.

Nikki let out a low moan as bolts of hot lightening engulfed her body. Her body was in heat. John was now feverishly kissing her mound, his strong muscular hands gripping her buttocks and pulling her into him. He then stood up and lifted her hot body in his muscular arms and laid her on her bed. He kissed her painted toe nails, then her ankles, moving on to her legs. He turned her on her stomach and let his lips run over her thighs, going on to her buttocks, biting them then kissing gain. His fingers explored her ass crack sending shivers thru her body.

Oh he was good. He knew what he was doing. He laid on top of her, pressing his muscular body on to her soft body, kissing her bare back, the nape of her neck.

Finally he rolled her back on her back and towered above her. Their eyes met. Nikki spread her legs, wider as John moved in between them. He ran his knob over her engorged pussy lips.

She whimpered.

His knob entered her. She watched with her almond eyes wide open as he guided his shaft inside her moist vagina. He stayed there for a moment then began fucking her, picking up speed with each thrust.

Her body responded. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing him deep inside her. He drove his cock deeper and deeper inside her. Nikki shut her eyes, her head pushed to one side. He was driving her into a rhythm that sent waves of sensation surging out from her centre, increasing in strength with each movement, with each deep thrust, until she felt an implosion of delight, of rapture so intense she couldn't control her choked gasp. With a final thrust, John shot his load inside her womb. Again and again his cock spurted out his cum till exhausted he lay on top of her, their breath short and ragged.

She had been taken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki blinked, slowly opening her eyes to the morning sunlight falling on her face. She lazily turned over, borrowing her face in the pillow. Then her eyes snapped open wide. She sat up erect and looked around. Then she gazed at herself. Dried cum matted her pubic hair, as well as her inner thighs. Her pussy felt sore from the last night's romp in the bed with her customer.

Nikki buried her head in her hands tears rolling down her cheeks. She then got up and silently made her way to the bathroom. Stepping into the bathtub, she began to earnestly clean up herself as though the physical removal of dried cum and the smell of another man on her body could erase the events of the previous evening.

But then there would be more evenings to follow ... till she could come up with something. After a thorough cleansing, she came back to her room with just a silk robe wrapped around her body.

She sat looking moodily out of the window. There was a knock on the door. It was the chamber maid with a bouquet in her hand.

"The gentleman from the evening asked me to give this to you."

"What have I got myself into," she asked herself with a shake of her head.

There was a card also. It read, "To a lovely lady for a lovely evening."

Her mind went back to the previous evening; he no doubt had a way with women. And he was a good lover too.

The door opened again and Rita walked in.

"So how was the first night?" She smiled enigmatically and pointed towards the roses with her eyes.

"Wow, seems you have one happy, satisfied permanent customer already."

The two looked at each other and burst into laughter. They sat by the French window watching the chamber maid clean up the room.

"Going by the way the guys were checking you out at the Lounge, you are gonna have a long list of happy customers," she continued with a chortle.

"Oh, you are so classy, so polite and vibrant ... Eva is gonna have a full house for days to come."

"I'm from the bluegrass country, Kentucky," replied Nikki, smiling for the first time.

"You remind me so much of Greta," said Rita.

Nikki picked up her ears.

"Greta?"

"Yeah, she was here for some time. Like you, she was full of good ole manners and all that. Nice to talk to also."

"What happened to her? Got infected ...?" asked Nikki in a very casual, neutral tone.

"Disappeared. One day she was here and the next ... gone," said a voice from behind them.

A slim, curvy brunette stood behind them with a cup of strong coffee.

"Hi, I'm Gina," she said with a friendly smile.

"Like I just said, she just moved out leaving all her stuff behind. We think she ran off with one of her customers."

"Yeah, she did seem pensive during the last few days she was here," said Rita in a thoughtful tone.

"Hey, I heard it was your first night the other evening. Hope the boys didn't bother you," asked Gina in a wicked tone.

"The way she carried herself, it didn't seem as though it was her first day," said Rita.

Nikki silently sipped her coffee, letting the other two girls do the talking. So Greta had been moody during the last few days of her stay. Perhaps she was onto something. Perhaps she would have to mingle with the other girls to get some more information.

"Any particular fella she was interested in?"

"Couldn't say for sure in whom she was interested in, but she did have some regulars," replied Gina.

"Yeah, Hugo for one," said Rita.

"Yeech ...," said Gina, wrinkling her nose.

"What's wrong with Hugo?" queried Nikki.

"A fucking giant, that's what he is," retorted Rita with a wry face.

Nikki made a mental note of the name. The subject of discussion changed and Nikki was lost in her own thoughts.

"Hugo ... hmm ... " she had to meet this guy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The evening found her back at the lounge. She chose to wear a tight, golden dress stopping a couple of inches above he knees. It hugged her body, setting off her curvaceous body to its fullest advantage, the deep neckline giving a tantalising view of her cleavage.

She took a glass in her hand, taking an occasional sip as her eyes scanned the crowd.

She saw Gina trying to catch her attention with her eyes. She was sitting at one of the tables with a middle aged man. From where she was standing, she could see that he had one hand up her skirt and was getting a nice feel of her fleshy thighs. As she watched, he leaned forward to kiss her boobs from over her blouse.

Gina grabbed his head and pulled him closer, at the same time, indicating towards the bar with her eyes.

She saw him sitting at the bar. He was over six feet, with a bulldog face set on a massive bulky frame. He had thick lips and small, beady eyes with which he was watching the crowd with a disinterested expression on his face. The stubble on his face indicated that he was not very particular with his daily grooming.

"So that's Hugo," she thought to herself.

She composed herself and seductively walked over to the bar.

"Hi handsome," she said in a sultry tone.

Hugo looked towards her. His beady eyes lit up with interest. He checked her up from top to bottom, mentally undressing her as his eyes moved from her boobs to her hips and downwards.

"Haven't seen you before," he drawled, his eyes clearing showing his interest and intent.

"Yeah, damn my luck I didn't make it here before," she said, casting a cleverly feigned admiring look at him.

"I'm Nikki," she continued as she slid into the empty stool besides him.

"They call me Hugo."

"How about buying a thirsty gal a nice drink?"

Hugo snapped his fingers and the bar tender quickly placed a drink in front of her. Nikki engaged him in some light chat, leaning forward ever so gently with her left elbow on the bar table, allowing his greedy eyes to feast upon her ample bosom.

By now she knew that he worked for a local company with export links to the Middle East.

Hugo began playing one hand over her smooth thighs.

She let him paw her for some moments, letting him build up his hunger for her body.

"Hey handsome, it's getting kinda crowded in here, why don't we move over to my room," she asked provocatively, letting her hand to rest on his thighs, close very close to his noticeable bulge.

He grunted, and then smiled, "You're my kinda girl," he said, putting down his empty glass. Placing his massive arm on her narrow waist, he led her out of the Lounge.

Hugo did not waste any time. Once inside her room, he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close. His thick lips were on hers, kissing her hard while his other hand grabbed her left boob from over her dress. He forced her mouth open and pushed his thick tongue inside. By now her soft body was against his massive frame, her breasts crushed to his strong, hard chest. After fondling her for several minutes, he stepped back and unzipped her dress. With a strong push he pulled down her dress.

He stared hungrily at her naked breasts. By now her chocolate brown nipples had become erect, pointing out like a baby's little finger. Hugo stretched open his palms, the fingers spread wide apart. He placed them on her boobs and began squeezing them with all the strength he could muster.

Nikki gasped. Her body was engulfed by a surge of sensual impulses. Hugo was now feverishly kneading her boobs, pulling at her nipples, her body was afire.

His thick hands trailed downwards coming to a halt on the band of her panties. He lowered his face and inhaled her scent. He began nuzzling her pussy, pressing the wet, juice soaked piece of cloth to his face. He tugged roughly at the waistband and pulled down her panties. His eyes glinted in appreciation of what he saw.

"Nice," he nodded, "very nice."

"Take of my clothes," he commanded.

Flushing, Nikki unbuttoned his shirt with trembling hands. Her inner thighs were wet with her juices; the heat emanating from in between her thighs was rapidly spreading.

She looked at the large projection jutting out from his jockey. Then she let his jockey down. Her eyes opened wide in disbelief.

Hugo was huge!! And he had an equally massive, thick manhood. The veins were swollen and thick, tracing a path from the lovely shining head and moving to the shaft.

She was sure she would never forget this sight in her whole lifetime.

"Nikki baby, this man has had many women before you, now you gotta do something special to make him come back to you again," she thought to herself.

"Hey handsome, is that for real?" asked Nikki in a lazy, seductive drawl, her eyes fixed on his mind boggling rock hard phallus. Unconsciously she licked her lips. She had seen pictures of big cocks but this was the first time she was seeing to see one of them in real.

Hugo grinned happily at the compliment.

"It's your lucky night baby."

"Suck it."

Nikki bent down on her knees in front of Hugo, his massive phallus pointing straight at her.

She placed her hand on the base of the shaft and wrapped her fingers around it. Nikki ran her other hand up and down the shaft, marveling the unique piece possessed by her bulldog faced customer. She shook it couple of times, observing it closely then pushed it aside and cupped his balls with her other hand. His sac was full ... full of his load which would soon be emptied inside her hot, willing body. Nikki began to lick his balls, tracing a pattern with her tongue, her eyes all along on Hugo's face. Her other hand continued to play with his cock, pressing it, and then releasing the pressure only to squeeze again.

Hugo grunted in pleasure, his beady eyes watching her perform.

She opened her mouth and took his sac in her mouth. He moaned in pleasure as she began teasing him, sucking him. Her scent filled the air; she pushed her hand down and began fingering her clit. Nikki released his balls from her mouth and brought her face close to his gigantic contraption. She began licking the base, moving up to the knob, his shaft wet with her saliva. Nikki took his red knob in her mouth and began kissing, trailing her tongue along the rim pecking the pee slit then rolling it over on the sensitive dorsal side.

Then she began taking it in her mouth. The red knob slid over her painted lips followed by the meaty shaft. She held him inside for some moments, her right hand wrapped at the base, alternately squeezing then releasing so as to control the rush of blood into the thick veins crisscrossing his shaft while she furiously fingered herself with her free hand. She picked up her tempo, setting a good pace of bobbing her head up and down his shaft. Hugo tried to look down and watch, but the naughty wife was sucking him so good that he could only close his eyes and let his head fall back.

Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked on Hugo's cock like a straw in a thick milk shake. She continued to suck hard as she moved her mouth up his shaft, stopping at the head to keep it just inside her lips. Nikki opened her eyes and looked up at him as she slid her lips over the head, swirling her tongue around it before slowly letting his cock slide past her lips. The squeeze and release technique ensured that Hugo did not reach his climax quickly, something that her dear Tom had taught her. Finally sensing that he would not be able to hold on any longer, she removed his cock from her mouth and gripped him hard at his base.

"Hugo, I want you inside me. Fill me up with your manly cum."

Nikki stepped out of her stilettos and lay down on her back, spreading her legs invitingly. Her inner thighs were wet with her sweet nectar. Hugo gazed at her pink, engorged lips with a happy grin on his lips. He moved between her legs and began running his fingers over her outer labia. Nikki let out an involuntarily moan as Hugo's fingers began teasing her clit. He had a well, toned muscular body, his arms strong and muscular. Her gaze fixed upon his large manhood, just inches from her wet pussy. She was completely awe struck by its length and girth.

12