The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohhh ...," whimpered Nikki, pushing her face into Gina's cunt.

Fred entered her from behind. He let his cock slip inside her, pressed forward and gripped her hips and then began fucking her. The room was filled with the sound of the two women in ecstasy and the rhythmic slapping of Fred's ball against Nikki's smooth round bottom.

"Aahhh ..," wailed Nikki as her orgasm ripped her body.

Fred continued fucking the two women. They changed positions so that Gina could suck her pussy while Fred fucked her from behind. Then he pushed Gina aside and took Nikki in missionary position, pulling up her legs on his shoulders.

They continued fornicating until Fred finally rolled off Gina after one final thrust and immediately started snoring. Nikki lay on her side, as her breathing slowly returned to normal. She looked around. Gina was sound asleep, her body entwined with Fred's. She got up and moved to the bathroom. Nikki began cleaning herself, removing Fred's semen from her areolas, pubic hair.

A thought suddenly struck her. This had been Greta's room before she had vanished. Out of curiosity, she began exploring around. Nikki carefully went thru the wardrobe, checked under the mattresses, then pulled open the chest drawers. She pushed her hand deep inside to see if she could find something of interest.

Just as she was pulling out her hand from the last drawer, her hand touched something. She looked in. A piece of paper was stuck to the top side with some tape. Carefully, she removed the tape and pulled out the paper.

The paper was filled with some kind of encrypted writing. She frowned, really not sure if it was of any importance. Then with a shrug, she folded the paper in her hand, picked up her clothes and gently opened the door. It was early in the morning and nobody was about. She picked up her clothes, threw down the towel and quickly ran naked to her room across the corridor.

To Be Continued ...

Alex

Dear readers please do put in your invaluable vote.

12