The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around herself searching for something to cover her nude body. She couldn't bear to get into her tight shorts... Her pussy was sore and very sensitive from the fucking it had received and she couldn't bear the thought of the tight denim fabric rubbing against her skin. Nikki picked up her discarded shirt and hurriedly buttoned it. She then stepped into Rita's micro mini and rushed out. There were not many people about at that late hour as the Greenwood Club had been exclusively reserved for Octopussy and friends.

She opened the main door and looked about quickly. There didn't seem to be anything suspicious. Nikki walked briskly down the block and turned the corner. The headlights of a car standing in the shadows switched on and off.

Nikki rushed over and peered down the window.

"Oh, Dr Ambrose darling! How very sweet of you. I was apprehensive ... you know ...," her voice trailed off.

"Nikki I promised to take care of you and here I am. Now let's go before somebody catches us here ... and Nikki please call me Ambrose."

She opened the passenger door and sat inside, then leaned forward and planted a kiss on his cheek, a feigned grateful look on her smiling face."

They didn't speak much as Dr Ambrose drove them towards his house. Nikki gave him a sideways glance as they came to a halt. The only reason she was here with him was that she had to keep the Octopussy necklace somewhere save till Tom picked her up.

Dr Ambrose welcomed her inside his house and graciously escorted her to the living room. Nikki mouthed a thank you and sat down.

"It was nice of you to accept my offer. Believe me you will never regret it. You and me, we are going to have a ball together."

Nikki looked at him as he sat close to her, his hand already running over her creamy thighs. She continued to look at the cadaverous form feeling her up for some moments, a feeling of disgust and revulsion swelling up inside her. He then leaned back and unzipped his trouser and took out his semi flaccid member.

"Nikki darling, this calls for a little celebration," said Dr Ambrose with a hungry look in his eyes.

She pursed her lips then said, "Ambrose can I borrow your mobile?"

His face showed his confusion. He hesitated for a moment, and then handed it over to her. Nikki frantically punched the number Tom had asked her to memorise. It was picked up instantly.

"Where are you?" came her husband's, strong and businesslike.

Nikki quickly gave him the address as Dr Ambrose thrust his now shrinking penis back into his trouser and quickly zipped up.

"What ... what's going on? Who was that?" he inquired in a bewildered tone.

Nikki hesitated, not sure whether she should open up to him or not. "That was the law enforcement agency," she finally said, "They will be coming to pick me up." Dr Ambrose nodded and got up from the couch and shuffled out of the room as though in a trance. Nikki watched him leave with contempt in her eyes.

Dr Ambrose stood in his study room, looking back into the room from which he had just come. She had deceived him. Just like that other girl!

No ... he could not let this happen. The Club was full of lovely and delicious girls. He couldn't let this woman come in his way. She would have to go, he thought. Just like Greta. There will be more willing girls to take up his generous offer.

Yes, she will have to go just like Greta.

He will have to be careful though. Greta had made a run for it, even made it to the shrubs behind his house before he had managed to drag her back after forcefully injecting her with a tranquiliser.

He giggled.

The clouds thundered in the distance as the rain came falling down hard. Dr Ambrose shuffled back to the living room, an innocent look on his face. "Nikki, while we wait, why don't you clean up? I think you had a very busy routine tonight."

Nikki looked at his face closely wanting to be sure he didn't mean anything else. She then nodded and got up to follow him. She was feeling sore all over and she definitely didn't want her husband to see her in the state she was in. He led her to a large clinical chamber. There was an examination bed in the centre and some side tables containing an assortment of medicines and equipments. A sink stood in one corner of the otherwise bare room.

"You can wash up in my clinic while I will make a hot cup of coffee for us," said Dr Ambrose in a gracious tone.

"That will be fine," she replied in a crisp tone.

She knew his real nature and this change in his mannerism didn't fool her one bit. That she was somehow tied up with the law agencies had spooked him.

As he left, she went over to the sink and quickly undressed. With just the Octopussy Necklace and the assortment of rings on her fingers, she began cleaning herself. Suddenly she heard a soft swishing noise behind her. Nikki stopped and looked back. She watched in horror as a sliding door closed the entrance to the room. She looked about frantically. There were no windows or any other exit points.

She was trapped!

Dr Ambrose lit a cigarette and began flipping through the pages of a medical journal. He would let her stew for a while. He giggled as he imagined her desperately trying to seek a way out to save her precious life. Yes, he would finish his cigarette and then pull the lever to let the gas in and slowly suffocate her. It would be a slow, torturous death.

He sighed. He was going to miss her. A lovely girl, no doubt. They could have had a nice time together.

He flipped a page. Yes, he was definitely going to miss her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain lashed into his face as Tom got out of the unmarked car and strode purposefully forward. He pressed the doorbell, the impatience clear in his eyes.

Dr Ambrose froze. His eyes darted towards the closed door. He stubbed out his cigarette and hurried to open the door. Tom towered ominously over Dr Ambrose. His gaze swept into the room behind him. He strode in, looking around.

"Where is Nikki?"

Dr Ambrose looked at the stern face of the man from the law, his jaw purposefully thrust forward. He felt uncomfortable.

"She left some time back."

Tom stepped closer to him, glaring at him. "Left? How could she? Where has she gone?" The queries shot out from his mouth like bullets from a machine gun.

Dr Ambrose shrugged his shoulders casually. "I really can't help you there. She didn't share any information with me."

Tom stood thinking silently.

"Had she been kidnapped by the men they had been following? Maybe her cover had been blown," thought Tom, his concern for the safety of his wife writ large on his tanned face. "No," he reasoned, "they had been able to round up all the people in the Greenwood Country as well as the suspected people in Meyer's office. The bugs planted by Nikki in Ollie's house had proved to be very useful. Tom was a worried man. The stakes were high and his girl was like a lost lamb in the woods in the world of international crime.

"You will let me know immediately if she contacts, won't you?" said Tom as he had Dr Ambrose note down his name and number. It was more of an order than a request. He nodded, quickly scribbling down his number on a piece of paper.

Tom stepped out into the rain. A strong wind was now blowing. "Where could she have gone in this rain? But he had asked her to stay put here? What could have made her leave so suddenly? Something in the house startled her? Or what? Tom stopped at the end of the driveway and turned back to look at Dr Ambrose's house. He then motioned to his Hal, his deputy.

Dr Ambrose walked quickly back to his study room, his thin frame quivering in excitement. "That was close, too damned close," he thought, "That man was smart. His sixth sense made him feel that there was something more to his concern for Nikki's safety ... he shook his head. He better move fast. He strode forward and pushed aside the potted plants that concealed the levers. Dr Ambrose stared at the levers, licking his lips.

The two flashlights lit up sections of the ground as their beam hovered over them. They were combing the area behind the house.

Tom was not sure what he was looking for. But something was bothering him. He couldn't quite place his fingers on it. He had informed the local police to look out for a cab or any car with a woman inside it. So far there was no information. He stopped. Something shone in the beam. It was a mobile. He recognized it. It had belonged to Greta. His lips pressed into a thin line. He swung back and strode purposefully towards the house. "Hal we have work to do," he said harshly.

Nikki moved along the walls of the closed chamber, tapping the wall with her hands, hoping to find a way out. She pressed against the wall as she stumbled. Her eyes began to water.

"What's happening to me," she asked herself as she continued to fumble. She was finding it difficult to breathe, the sink ahead of her suddenly began to look hazy and blurred. Nikki coughed, gasping for air as she slid down on the floor.

Hal inserted the skeletal key inside the lock and slowly turned it. The door swung open. Noiselessly the two made their way slowly into the house once again. He saw Dr Ambrose standing by a wall, looking intently at something by the floor in front.

Tom moved closer silently. His eyes fell on the set of levers, which had been partially obstructed from his view till now. Dr Ambrose never saw it coming. The blow to his head threw him forward against the wall. His face smashed against the wall, breaking his spectacles, blood gurgling out from his smashed nose. Tom grabbed him by his collar and flung him aside. He stared wildly at the levers in front of him. "What were they for? Why was the doc looking at them so intently?"

He grabbed the levers and pulled them up and stepped back, wondering what was to happen next. With a small swish, the wall in front of him slid open. Tom rushed in. He clamped his handkerchief on his face as he smelled a slight odor in the air.

Then he saw her.

Nikki law crumpled on the floor near the sink. She was stark naked but for the few pieces of jewellery. Tom pulled the sheet from the clinic bed and covered his wife's nude body with it. He then scooped up his wife in his strong arms and rushed out into the open.

The fresh air and the rain drops falling on her body pushed Nikki into a state of semi consciousness. Her vision was blurred. She coughed as the clean, fresh air entered her lungs. She could dimly make out the face of somebody peering down at her, saying something to her. The face looked familiar, and so did the soothing voice. Her dulled brain tried to connect, some faint distinct memories revved up.

The rain falling ... the mall ... she and Tom were rushing in to the mall ... Tom wanted children ... build a toy train ... it was running thru her kitchen ... the chocolate cookies were ready ... the aroma of freshly baked cookies ... the sound of children footsteps ... the kids were coming to the kitchen,... Octopussy and Ambrose stood at her kitchen door ... they were leering at her ... Octopussy was waving a necklace while Dr Ambrose stood smiling ... Oh no, they were coming inside her kitchen ... their feet would trample her children's train...

Her eyes snapped wide open to see her Tom looking down at her ... he was saying something but she could not hear him. Her finger nails bit into his arm, "Tom I want to go home," she wailed, "I want my children, their toy train you promised to build," she cried out in pain. Her body convulsed, the disconnected images ceased to torment her as she drifted into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki swivelled her chair to face the window of her office. She gazed at the skyscrapers, all a bustle of activity. She sipped her coffee and looked at the calendar.

One month.

A full one month had passed. She had been hospitalised for half that period. A case of extreme trauma and stress ... so said the doctors. They had advised complete rest with no disturbance whatsoever. Tom had been by her side. She smiled. Her Tom. She looked at her wedding ring on her finger. He had placed it back when she had been hospitalised, claiming her back from the baying wolves at the bordello.

Her recovery had been slow. Perhaps what had hurt her most was the punishing her body had taken. During her initial days at the bordello she had mentally braced herself to take the fucking as it came, her mind focussed on the safe return of her husband.

But the onslaught had worn down the mental barrier. She had felt helpless as men after men entered her, enjoyed her. Her apprehension of being rejected by Tom further aggravated her problem ... and the gas chamber had been the final straw. Her mind had flipped.

Had it been worth it?

Tom had told her that the ruby necklace had the security plans of the nearby nuclear power station finely engraved upon it. They had planned to create a radiation leak that would have devastated all the nearby towns. To be on the safer side, the terrorists planned to use bordello girls to courier out the necklace from the country to their Middle East location. For this they lured the girls with big bucks for a trip to their harems. A certain commission was also offered to Eva. They had already smuggled out a couple of blue prints and this was to be the last set.

In short she had been the chosen one to courier out the necklace. She had been asked to wear the necklace in the evening so that Numero Uno could identify his next harem girl. They liked to mix pleasure with business. Nikki shivered. It had been a close call. Thanks to her the plan had been foiled. Security agencies of the Middle East countries had been tipped off and they had rounded off the plotters.

But the next ten days had been wonderful. Tom had taken her to the Bahamas. The trip had been fantastic. Being with Tom had meant more to her than the trip. There was a knock on the door and her secretary came in. The look on her face made her frown.

"There are again two gentlemen out there who want to see you and they refuse to give me their name or purpose."

"What now?" thought Nikki as she moved back to her table.

One look at their faces confirmed her worst fears. They were another of those Men in Black types. She waited for them to speak up apprehensively. "Is Tom okay?" she finally blurted, unable to bear the suspense.

"I'm fine," said a voice.

She looked over their shoulders. Tom had quietly slipped in and stood grinning at her. A look of relief crossed her face.

"Mrs. Nikki Sinclair?" asked the taller of the two.

She nodded.

He took out an envelope and handed it over to her. "I have instructions to hand over this envelope to you."

"Do I sign somewhere?" asked Nikki faintly.

"That will not be necessary Ma'am," replied the second one. With that the two turned and left as quickly as they had come.

Gingerly she opened the envelope, not sure what to find inside. Her eyes lit up in surprise on seeing the emblem on top. She quickly ran thru the contents and then looked up at her husband who had been all along watching her with an indulgent smile on his lips.

She softly read out the lines for her husband, "The Representatives of the Nation have great pleasure in bestowing upon you this Letter of Appreciation in recognition of the selfless service rendered by you for upholding the security and integrity of the Nation and its People and for contributing to make this world a safer place for all those who wish to live in peace and harmony. May the Lord shower his blessings upon thee."

She looked at the bottom. There was no name, just a set of numbers. "Tom," she said unsure whether she understood it for what she thought it meant to be.

Tom pulled her up close and kissed her. "You are a national hero," he murmured into her ear. Their close embrace was broken by the sound of her telephone.

Nikki picked it up.

It was her gynae. She listened for a few moments, her face brightening up.

"You sure?"

There was a quick reply and then she happily turned to her husband.

"Darling, I'll be needing that toy train soon, and you better make sure it runs all the way thru my kitchen. And a doll house too." The two locked into a tight embrace. "Let's go home. This calls for a celebration," said Tom, tears running down his face.

The End

ALEX

(Dear readers please do vote for the story)

12