The Odd Tale of Nightingale Synge Ch. 03

Story Info
When Nightingale next visited...
2.3k words
4.35
10.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 01/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalodin
kalodin
99 Followers

Note: In Chapters One and Two, Nightingale Synge, 50, sacrificed her nursing career in hopes of restoring virility to young Gregory Wilson wounded in the Great War. A woman of keen sensuality and frequent masturbation, but still a virgin, she has found her objectivity under siege by her strong attraction to the scarred but very handsome young captain. Her techniques are far outside mainstream medicine and increasingly passionate despite her deteriorating resolution to be detached and professional. She is determined to see Gregory's "Sergeant Major" upstanding once more and made up her mind to be the first beneficiary of his restored manhood. In this third chapter we will learn that a conversation with his mother may open a door to Gregory's restoration.

¬___

When Nightingale next visited, a maid was waiting with a note from Gregory's mother.

"Nurse Synge, Do me the kindness of joining me for tea today before you attend my son." It was signed, "Lady Constance Wilson."

Nightingale agreed and the maid escorted her to a sitting room in the main residence and asked her to please be seated, informing her that Lady Wilson would join her shortly.

When the door slid open once more, Gregory's mother entered followed by a maid carrying a tea service. Nightingale rose and awaited the woman's pleasure. Lady Constance Wilson, 57, gazed frankly at Nightingale.

"I am Lady Wilson, Gregory's mother. You may call me Constance."

She offered her hand, touching Nightingale's briefly and invited her to sit.

She turned to the maid, "You may pour, Maureen." After the tea was poured for each, she dismissed the girl.

Lady Wilson was not as tall or large boned as Nightingale. She was a comely woman, fashionably attired in a light blue dress that looked as expensive, as it was.

Nightingale was uncertain why Lady Wilson wanted to speak with her. It turned out Gregory's mother was candid and direct; not given to small talk or circumspection.

"Shall I call you Nurse Synge?"

"Please call me Gale, Constance"

"Thank you, Gale. I asked you to tea because Gregory has spoken highly of you; highly and candidly. He has told me of your first visit and I found it most interesting. I want to assure you I have no compunction about anything you might do to help Gregory. If I can help you in any way...."

Lady Wilson continued, "I am most anxious to see Gregory restored to full virility. I hope one day he will provide an heir to carry on the family name. He told me how wonderful it was to have a splendid release; indeed as he had not previously experienced; that is the intensity of it. I want to thank you for giving him that, although he was not able to gain an erection. And it pleased me as well that his ardor so excited you; he so much enjoyed watching you give yourself pleasure. That is important isn't it that he can arouse and be aroused by a libidinous woman, I should think."

Nightingale was taken somewhat aback by Constance Wilson's remarks. She was also intrigued by the frankness of Gregory's revelations to his mother.

"Your remarks are most helpful and I see that Gregory enjoys unusual openness in his relationship with you," Nightingale said.

"Dear Gregory and I have always been very close, perhaps unusually so. We are quite at ease with one another, I assure you, quite at ease. May I ask how you intend to proceed?" Lady Constance inquired.

"Your remarks just now suggest a possible course of action," Nightingale replied. "Tell me are you familiar with the work of Doctor Sigmund Freud?"

Constance replied she knew of him but did not know of his work at all.

Nightingale explained briefly that a so-called "Oedipal Complex" was central to Freud's theories about human behavior. This complex had to do with erotic feelings about the maternal figure. She mused aloud whether or not Gregory's "ease" of intimate discourse with Constance, might be associated with erotic feelings.

Constance smiled more to herself than outwardly, "Gale," she said, "Are you suggesting that Gregory has desire to be intimate with me, with his mother?"

"Perhaps, yes," Nightingale said. "With your permission, I would like to frankly pursue this with Gregory in order to observe his response. If he does harbor such feelings and we bring them forward they may stimulate him in a powerful way. We should leave no possibility unexplored."

"As I said I support you in any approach that may help Gregory. I am reassured by your openness to exploration of therapeutic approaches that conventional medicine I know would not consider," Constance said. Although Gregory and I talk, as you've been made aware, I would very much want to hear the details from you on a regular basis as well."

Nightingale understood that Constance last was more than just a request and assured the older woman that she would keep her fully informed.

Gregory welcomed Nightingale to his cottage. He was fresh from his hot bath and wearing only a towel at his waist. Once more she found his body so beautiful it made her knees weak.

"Did mother have you in for tea?"

"Yes, Gregory. We had a very open and I think worthwhile discussion about your relationship. Your mother explained that you have been quite forthcoming about what we did in our first therapy session. I want you to know I don't mind you telling her about what we do together. She is very understanding and encouraging."

"You seem to have had a cordial meeting, then," Gregory said.

"Oh yes, quite," Nightingale said. "Our discussion has given me some possibly fruitful ideas about how we might proceed. Let me ask, will you answer my questions with complete candor?"

"Questions, about?" Gregory asked.

Nightingale did not answer directly. "It is time for you to lie down Gregory," she said instead.

Gregory stretched out on his bed. "Lift up your hips so I may remove the towel." He did so and she sat on the edge of the bed and took away the towel leaving the young man nude before her. The "Sergeant Major," flaccid, lolled against his scrotum.

"I want to ask you about your feelings for your mother."

"Oh, well, I love my mother very much," Gregory replied.

"Yes," Nightingale said, "That is clear to me. But I wonder how you feel about your mother as a woman?"

"She is quite lovely, I think," Gregory said.

"Remember Gregory, your progress depends on you being completely honest in your answers."

"I understand," he said.

"Good. Then tell me have you ever had sexual thoughts about your mother?"

Immediately, before Gregory uttered a word, the Sergeant Major answered for the young man, twitching slightly; a subtle movement not lost on Nightingale.

"Do you know Gregory; I believe the Sergeant Major has answered for you. Did you feel him move?"

"He did?" the young man said with a slight but cunning smile.

"Yes, when I asked if you had every thought about your mother in a sexual way. Have you Gregory? Do you desire to make love to your mother?"

The Sergeant Major responded once more, jerking visibly.

Gregory smiled again, "It seems the Sergeant Major is answering your questions before I am able to put my reply into words."

Nightingale looked at Gregory intently and took the Sergeant Major gently in her hand. Gregory sighed with content.

"I am going to hold the Sergeant Major now," she said, "and for the next while I want you to think of me as your Mother rather than as Nurse Synge."

"Yes, alright," Gregory said very quietly.

"Do you like Mother to hold the Sergeant Major?"

"Oh quite," he said, "It is ever so pleasant."

"Does it feel quite wonderful when Mother rubs it like I am now?"

"Oh my, yes, Mother I love the feeling."

Nightingale knew her own body was responding to the sensual conversation. She could feel the dampness that gathered in her fanny. "Kiss Mother," she said leaning forward so that her chest compressed against the young man and put her lips on his. They lingered that way for a time, just kissing and brushing their lips against each other; sharing their tongues as well. She continued to fondle the Sergeant Major.

"Dearest Gregory, do you want to see Mother's breasts?"

Once again the Sergeant Major surged in Nightingale's warm hand.

"Yes, please Mother, very much," Gregory replied.

Nightingale stood and removed her white dress, then her slip before undoing her bra exposing her breasts. She now wore only her white knickers, suspenders and white silk stockings. She sat again on the bed and took the Sergeant Major in her hand once more.

"Do you like seeing Mother's breasts, Gregory?"

Again the Sergeant Major responded, this time thickening marginally.

Gregory sighed, "Mother I love them; they are beautiful."

"Thank you, darling, Mother loves to have you look at her breasts. Would you like to touch them too?"

Gregory said nothing but raised his near hand to Nightingale's inviting breast and, gazing passionately he caressed it gently. The Sergeant Major pulsed in her hand.

"Oh you dear boy," Nightingale's voice trembled slightly, "Mother loves the feel of your strong hand. The Sergeant Major is becoming frisky."

She slowly and softly stroked Gregory's penis. The Sergeant Major, now turgid enough to have lifted slightly off the young man's scrotum, leaked a small trickle of slick, milky fluid. When she rubbed it about the Sergeant Major's head, Gregory groaned and opened his legs wide.

"I say, you do like what Mother is doing to the Sergeant Major I think. Does fondling my breasts make you have naughty thoughts about me?" she teased.

Nightingale leaned forward so that her breasts rested on Gregory's chest before his face. The touch of his warm bare flesh thrilled her.

"You may kiss my breasts too," Nightingale said. "You may suckle me, too."

Gregory straightaway lifted one of her inviting breasts and slipped his mouth upon a firm and upstanding nipple causing Nightingale to gasp with pleasure.

An interval passed while Gregory vigorously set and his mouth and tongue to the happy task of sucking, gently nipping and licking first one, then Nightingale's other nipple. Meanwhile, role playing as Mother she continued to massage the Sergeant Major.

"Tell Mother what naughty thoughts you are having," she said softly.

"I want to touch you more," Gregory answered quietly.

"Mother would like that," Nightingale murmured. She rose up and guided his extended hand between her legs, opening her thighs until his fingers found her vulva through her damp knickers. She continued to grip the Sergeant Major which organ now trembled and pulsed in her hand. It continued to ooze pre-ejaculate fluid.

Gregory was entranced by the warm, damp softness of Nightingale's fanny as he cupped her naughty bits; although it was his mother's pussy in his imagination. He wriggled his fingers about until he felt the edge of her gusset and slipped his fingers beneath the fabric where he delighted to encounter her soft pubic hair. Nightingale's breath caught; she was acutely sensitive to his hand as it explored and tentatively touched her vulva.

"Would you like to remove Mother's knickers darling? So you may gaze at my fanny and touch me there freely?"

Gregory, completely caught up in the maternal fantasy and thoroughly aroused, had produced somewhat of an erection; quite sufficient to massage but not hard enough for penetration.

He grunted and, still fondling Nightingale's breasts, said breathlessly, "Oh, my yes, please Mother."

"Wonderful, my dearest boy, Mother shall kneel next to you so that you may remove my knickers."

Gregory quickly set about pulling down Nightingale's knickers to reveal her moist and swollen vulva, her full lips drawn apart in anticipatory opening. The young man gazed with raw lust on the mature fanny before him even as he reached out to touch it.

His touch shot warm thrills through Nightingale who cried out with joy as Gregory's fingers and warm palm explored her oozing fanny.

She moved until Gregory could simply turn his face to put his mouth on her.

"Ohhh, Gregory," she groaned. He straightaway found her engorged and protruding clitoris, circling and pressing it with his tongue. She thrust against his face as he slipped two fingers into her.

She gasped, "Gregory, Mother needs the Sergeant Major in her mouth."

She lay on her side then and, whilst he pulled her groin to his face she found the Sergeant Major and took him orally.

Gregory let out a long sigh that became a groan of pleasure. The vibrations of his vocalizing sent thrills radiating out from Nightingale's pussy.

With groans and eager thrusts they communed on each other for some minutes until Nightingale sensed through the haze of her own bliss that Gregory was nearing ejaculation.

"I must mount you now Gregory," Nightingale said breathlessly. "I want to enfold the Sergeant Major in my fanny lips and feel him when he squirts."

She straightaway mounted the young man's thighs and mashed her hot wet pussy down on his semi-hard cock.

Gregory moaned and thrust his hips upward to meet Nightingale's descending cunt thereby nestling the Sergeant Major in the hot wet cleft between her swollen lips. Although they did not achieve penetration, both found the press of their sexes together brought each most blissful sensation. They readily discovered that a small movement by either produced cascades of mutual pleasure.

"Ooooh," Nightingale exhaled, "The Sergeant Major feels ever so good just there Gregory dear boy, rubbing about Mother's pussy"

Gregory at this point was overstimulated and could not hold back, his lust soaked imagination filled with a powerful vision of his Mother mounted on him.

Crying out in ecstasy, while the Sergeant Major erupted repeatedly, Gregory shot spurts of hot semen between them where it coated both their bellies.

Not to be denied; now gripped by her own passion, Nightingale continued to rub her vulva on the Sergeant Major, until she reached her own staggering orgasm that continued through repeated crescendos until they finally ebbed, leaving her collapsed and twitching on Gregory who embraced and kissed her, gasping over and over again, "Oh Mother, oh Mother, oh Mother."

To be continued...

kalodin
kalodin
99 Followers