The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like days, I slumped, Paul's arms holding me tight. I almost cried as I basked in the glow. He kissed my cheek and whispered, "I love you so much, Donna." I smiled and simply soaked him in for a while, laying my head on his chest.

When I finally pulled my head up, it was my turn to grin. Fran was naked on the floor, her clothes thrown about her body on the floor. Her hands were busy pinching her nipples hard. Erin was between her legs, her tongue bringing continuous oohs and ahhhs out of her mouth. That lovely head of brunette hair was buried in Fran's crotch, and you could hear the slurping sounds the young woman was producing as she energetically ate Fran up.

Valerie was sitting on the bed next to Paul. "Now might be the time to get Erin while she's preoccupied."

He looked at me, as if for permission. I grinned and arched an eyebrow. "What are you waiting for hon? Fuck her silly."

He chuckled and gave a mock salute. "Yes ma'am." He moved off the bed and positioned himself behind Erin, running his fingers over her shapely ass. Her head came up and she looked hesitantly at Valerie. The blond shrugged. "You don't have to, lover. I'd understand."

But Fran took the decision almost out of her hands. "Hey, back to work! There's some pussy that needs eating down here!"

Paul looked at Erin. "It's up to you, kiddo. There's two other women here that I could work on while you shut Frannie up." For this, he got a middle finger from my friend, making the rest of us chuckle.

Erin didn't take much time to come to a decision. "Nope, I promised Val I'd give you a try." She grinned evilly down at Fran. "Let's see who cums first." With that, she knelt back down, her tongue back at work inside Frannie.

Paul got on his knees and moved in behind Erin, lifting her ass slightly in the air as he gently entered her. Her head came up as she gasped, her very first cock buried deep inside her from behind. Paul began a slow and steady rhythm inside of her, his balls slapping against her ass.

Erin attempted to keep eating Fran out, but I knew from personal experience how good Paul felt inside of me. She placed her hands on either side of Fran's hips and quickly gazed over at Valerie. "Oh my god!" she panted between strokes. "That feels incredible Val!"

The blonde woman on the bed laughed. "Wait till he gets going."

As if on command, Paul increased the pace, withdrawing and ramming back inside of her with an increased purpose. Her eyes started to glaze over and she began a slow steady moan. Fran took advantage of this, reaching up and took both of her breasts on her hands. She pinched and rolled her nipples, clearly adding to Erin's pleasure. It was only seconds later that she pushed her ass backwards and came hard onto Paul, nearly screaming her release. Paul couldn't hold back and started to pull out so as not to cum inside of her.

Erin moaned out, "NO! Stay inside. Please!" He was past the point of arguing. A few strong thrusts later, he came hard. Erin's back arched as he filled her, triggering another quick little spasm between her legs. They stayed locked like that for a few seconds. Paul pulled out with a wet "plop" sound and sat down on his ass. His cock had started to soften a bit, but I just knew he wasn't near done yet.

Fran still lay on the floor beneath Erin. "Figures. Everyone is cumming except me. I feel so left out."

Erin picked her head up with such a blazing hot look that I swore she might be possessed. "Oh, it's your turn now sweetie!" With that, she lowered her mouth back down between my best friend's legs, her tongue actually causing Frannie to squeal with pleasure.

As I grinned and watched the show on the floor, I heard a low moan from the bed next to me. Valerie had one hand on her breast and one between her legs, her fingers inside, working away on her clit. Despite my two tremendous orgasms, I was still incredibly aroused. I stood up, removed the rest of my clothes, and moved onto the bed, pushing Valerie down on her back. The shocked expression almost made he laugh. "Let me help you," I purred. I laid down next to her and kissed her, my very first with a woman. She tasted sweet and her lips felt so soft. I placed my left hand down between her legs, replacing her busy fingers. I couldn't believe I was fingering this beautiful woman!

Her breath caught in her throat. "Are...you...sure... about..." was all she got out before I found her clit and began circling it with my index finger. She threw back her head as we continued to kiss. She was already wet from her first orgasm on Paul, but I could feel the walls of her pussy enlarging as my finger continued it's work on her bud. Her hands were out to each side of her and I was actually enjoying all of it.

A loud "Oh Fuck!" came from the floor where Frannie was still being eaten by Erin. "Right there, there!" she pleaded to the brunette inside of her. I couldn't see her as I was busy with Val, but the moans turned into cries as her orgasm exploded. I liked to think that I was loud during sex, but she put me to shame! If someone had passed by outside the house, I'm sure they would have believed a woman was being murdered!

This seemed to trigger Valerie, because her legs squeezed tight around my wrist. "I'm gonna cum Donna!" she purred. I grinned and slipped my mouth down to her left breast. That did the trick. Her body locked up and she threw her head back, her ass almost bouncing off the bed as she came.

Once she settled from her peak, we kissed for a few minutes before laying back on the bed. I looked over and saw Frannie fanning her face with her hand, completely flushed and out of breath. Erin lay at her feet, a silly grin plastered on her face. I spotted Paul getting up off the floor and he sat down on the bed next to me. His right hand caressed my breast and brought my nipple back to erect. I simply closed my eyes and sighed, enjoying his touch.

"So, honey," I purred, "how's it feel to be in a room with four sexy women who have nothing but fucking on their minds?"

"Like I hit the damned lottery!" His shoulders sagged. "I just wish I could have lasted longer."

His breath caught as Frannie's hand caressed his dick. "Don't worry stud, we're only just starting with you!" We all looked and her and laughed. "What? You didn't think he was getting out of here without fucking me too, did you?" She looked over at Erin. "No offense hon."

Erin grinned. "None taken. Believe me, and I'm amazed I'm saying this, but I want to take another ride on him myself tonight."

I laughed at the slack jawed look on his face. "Poor boy." I patted him on the head. "Maybe we should have gotten you some Viagra for tonight."

An evil gleam flashed in his eyes. "I'll show you fucking Viagra," he growled. He stood up quickly, causing Fran's hand to slip off of his now fully erect member. Bending over, he quickly picked Fran up off the floor by the hands and pulled her into a fierce kiss. Her eyes flew wide open in shock, but she quickly melted into his embrace. I knew she'd had a crush on him for years now, and she was surely going to enjoy fucking him.

His hands grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and lifted her easily up off her feet. He backed her against the wall and rammed his penis right up inside of her already soaked pussy. Her legs wrapped around his ass as he began to fuck her standing up.

"Fuck!" she gasped as her pistoned in and out of her. "He's an animal, Don!" She moaned and held onto his shoulders, her fingers digging into his skin. "I think... we created... a monster!" With the last word, she cried out again and kissed him with reckless abandon.

Valerie was still sitting next to me, grinning from ear to ear. "Guess you're not hung up on being with a woman now, huh?"

I shrugged. "Technically, I was only fingered by Fran. I'm not so sure that really counts."

A pair of hands reached around me from behind and cupped my breasts, thumbs running gently over my sensitive nipples. I gasped and felt Erin's breath on my neck. "Time to change that, right Val?" Her lips descended on my neck, causing goosebumps to form.

Valerie took my face in her hands. "I'd say so lover." I got a glimpse of sexual hunger in those beautiful brown eyes just before her lips crushed against mine. For the briefest of moments, my mind screamed that these were two WOMEN that were on me. But my body quickly silenced any lingering protests.

I felt hands on both the back and front of my body. Erin's fingers slid up and down my shoulders, back, and all the way to my ass. Meanwhile, Valerie's hands were teasing my stomach, my thighs and my breasts. At one point I could feel one breast being caressed from in front, while the other was being driven crazy from behind. I quickly lost track of whose hands were whose, and in the end not honestly caring.

They soon had me down on the bed, each with a nipple in a mouth. My chest heaved upward and my moans were almost non-stop. Normally sensitive, they were like a connection directly between my legs. I couldn't believe when I felt a mini orgasm wrack my body just from their onslaught of my breasts!

I felt the bed shake and realized that Frannie was now laying right next to me. Paul had thrown her down and was now on top of her, his dick sliding deep inside of her. She looked over at me and simply panted, a steady rhythm that grew as her orgasm neared.

At that very same instant, I noticed that the Twin's were both kissing and licking their way up from my inner thighs and meeting right at my soaked pussy. They took turns sliding their tongues over my nether lips, causing them to swell and the juices to run. Erin's tongue slid inside of me and found my clit. My ass lifted up off the bed and I cried out. I knew I was seconds away from erupting yet again.

I glanced over and caught Fran's gaze. We were both lost in our approaching releases. I could hear Frannie repeating, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," as Paul drove into her like a machine. Her lips parted and she whimpered, "Donna, I'm gonna cum!"

I reached over and grabbed a hold of her hand, holding it tight in mine. "So am I Frannie!" Her fingers spasmed in mine as her orgasm took hold of her. This triggered my own, as Erin's mouth had latched onto my clit and I was cresting my own wave of pleasure. I nearly lost my mind as I came with my best friend, our moans mingling and blending.

As I started to come down from my high, I noticed Paul laying next to us, a shit-eating grin on his face. I was about to ask if he had cum inside of Fran, but it was obvious that he was still fully erect. I was about to comment when Val beat me to it.

"Awwww. Poor Paul, still hard are we? I have a solution for that!" She quickly moved over and pushed him flat on his back, kissing him with reckless abandon. Her lips quickly traveled down his body until she had taken him into her mouth. He must have still been close from fucking Frannie, as his breathing was coming in quick, short bursts. But just as it seemed he was about to blow, Val stopped and sat back.

"What the fuck..." he began to complain. But Val just put a finger over his lips.

"Hush, stud. I have something better in mind." She reached over and took hold of Erin's hand. "I wanna see you make him cum, sweetie."

I could see the hesitation on her face. She had just had her first fuck and now Val was urging her to suck her first cock. Val saw this too and whispered, "It's OK hon. I won't push you. I love you too much for that."

Erin shook her head and took Paul's member in her hands, seeming almost unsure what to do with it. "No, I wanna try it. But I'm gonna need your help."

Val smiled and kissed her deeply. "It's easy. First off start off by kissing the tip to get a taste."

Paul groaned as Erin kissed his penis a few times, applying more pressure with each kiss. She moved up and down his shaft as Val was gently fondling his balls. My poor baby was being tortured. I was loving every second!

"Now take just the tip in your mouth. Don't try to take too much as first."

Erin did as instructed, her eyes closing as she took maybe an inch into her mouth. Paul's hips lifted up off the bed and he grunted again. This gave the young lesbian encouragement and she took more of him, starting to bob up and down on him.

"You're doing great, sexy." She gave an evil grin as she looked up at Paul. "How's that feel big guy?"

He grinned, looking down at the sight of the two women concentrating on him. "She's a natural, Val." He grunted again as Erin took almost all of him down her throat. "Fuck, but she's gonna make me cum quick if she keeps that up!"

Val caressed Erin's ass as she pulled off of him for a second. "Sorry," the young brunette said, looking worried.

Val kissed her. "You're doing great. But seeing as how this is her first time, Paul, let me know just before you're about to blow."

He nodded. "I'll do my best."

Erin went back to work on him, her head bobbing up and down as she drove my husband crazy. Amazingly, despite having already had three orgasms of my own already, I was getting even wetter watching.

It didn't take long before Paul's grunts became ragged. "I'm gonna blow Erin..."

Val put her hands on Erin's shoulders and eased her up. "Let me finish this sweetheart." With that, she took Paul deep and started to milk his cock like a champion.

Paul snorted and I knew he was seconds from cumming. I quickly moved up and kissed him deeply. I could feel him moaning into my mouth, our tongues dancing as Val brought him over the edge. His ass lifted completely off the bed as he blew into her mouth. I knew all too well how good he tasted when he came, and I was suddenly very jealous of Valerie.

She gently eased him down, completely cleaning him off of every last drop of semen. He sagged back onto the mattress, spent.

She grinned and patted his thigh. "Poor guy. We wore him out." She suddenly glared over at Frannie, how had been quietly fingering herself slowly during the entire blow job. "But now I'm all worked up. Time for me to get some action for myself!" Like a crazed animal, she nearly launched herself to Fran, their bodies crushing together as they kissed madly.

Erin giggled. "Oh I know how THAT feels. She's super horny now, Frannie. Watch yourself!" Fran's only response was a quick whimper as Val's finger entered her pussy.

Erin wasn't paying attention as I reached out and slid a finger deep into her pussy. She gasped loudly in surprise. I slithered up and kissed her deeply, tasting Paul as our tongues danced. I was good and worked up once again, and seeing as how I hadn't had my first taste of pussy, I decided to make Erin my first time.

I pushed her back onto the bed and kept slowly fingering her as my mouth descended towards her breasts. I took a nipple into my mouth and slowly sucked on it, savoring how her nipple shriveled up between my lips. She must have really been worked up, because her pussy lips clamped down on my finger and she cried out in ecstasy.

Once again I felt the bed shake and looked over to see Valerie and Frannie making out like mad. It was almost as though they were fighting over who was going to bring whom to an orgasm first. However, it didn't take long before they decided on a good old fashioned sixty-nine, with Val on top, her head buried between my friend's legs as Frannie was returning the favor.

Erin moaned as she saw what was happening too. "That is SO HOT!" She was cut short as my tongue slipped between the folds of her pussy. The air was heavily scented with female musk as three kitties were being eaten at once. I slid two fingers deep inside of her as I sucked on her clit and flicked the tip with my tongue. Erin was bouncing all over the bed as I brought her closer to her second orgasm. She nearly screamed as her body locked. Her hands flew up to her breasts and tugged roughly on her nipples. She tasted so sweet and I just couldn't get enough. I lapped up every last ounce of wetness that flowed from her even as I created more from her. She was panting heavily. I knew she was almost going over the edge again. I teased a finger just a bit into her ass and she lost her mind. It was as if she had been electrocuted. She thrashed about and moaned so loud that even Val and Fran stopped to watch.

As I let her down gently, she got a round of applause from Paul, Val and Frannie. She blushed deeply as her breathing slowed.

The other two women quickly went back to work and it was turning into a race to see who was going to get who off first. Erin rolled over and played with Val's nipples, causing her back to arch. I evened things out by sucking on Frannie's nipples, making her squirm and constantly lose her concentration on eating Val.

After five good solid minutes, Frannie couldn't hold out anymore and screamed through a powerful orgasm. This triggered Valerie, who also locked up a moment later with her own orgasm. The four of us collapsed on the bed together, exhausted but happy.

Val and Erin gently played with my nipples, seeming to never get enough of turning someone on. Val moved up and kissed me deeply.

"Thank you for saying yes to all of this, Donna. This has been a night I doubt I'll ever forget!"

Erin did likewise, kissing me so passionately that I thought I might orgasm again simply from her lip lock. "Feel free to come over anytime and play again."

I smiled, still jumping at the touch of the Twins on my breasts. All of a sudden I heard Paul clear his throat. "We're not done ladies. There's someone here I haven't fucked yet tonight." With that, my husband pulled me up into a smothering embrace. Despite everything that I had experienced this night, I still wanted to fuck him silly.

I pushed him back onto the bed and grinned evilly down at him as I straddled his once more erect penis. Not wanted to waste anymore time, I impaled myself down on him and gasped as he sunk deep inside of me. I leaned forward to kiss him, rocking my hips back and forth, when I saw him grin back at me with an evil smile. I felt hands pulling me back upright so that I was still on top of him. Erin and Valerie were on either side of me and started to move me up and down on him. Their hands roamed over my body and set fire to my already inflamed skin.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Frannie straddled Paul's chest and faced me. "C'mon big guy. Let's fuck the wifey together!" She slid forward and kissed me deeply, her hands finding my clit as it slid against Paul's erection. I ground down onto him every time she flicked my overly sensitive bud. I noticed her jumped every few seconds as well. Seemed that Paul slid his unoccupied hands under her legs and was fingering her. Her eyes closed but she didn't let up on driving me crazy.

Just when I thought I couldn't take the sensory overload, I felt two warm mouths latch onto my nipples. Erin and Val started sucking on my breasts like they were starving, driving me even higher. I didn't know which way to turn and raced towards my orgasm. My moans filled the room, but no one let up. My hair was plastered to my head and I was panting non stop.

Frannie's fingers let up for a moment as she neared her orgasm. She supported her hands on my shoulders and closed her eyes as she moaned. I kissed her deeply and she went over the edge. She rolled off of Paul, contented and satisfied.

The twins continued assaulting my breasts, but moved so that Paul could finger each one of them as well. I reached out and fondled one breast from each woman while still moving up and down on Paul. Almost as the same instant, they both climaxed, their mouths clamping down on my nipples as they came.

I looked down at Paul and could see he was close. I nodded and really ground against him. That did the trick. With a grunt, he blew deep inside of me. This triggered the biggest orgasm I'd had all night. I screamed until my throat was raw. I finally collapsed on top of him, kissing him deeply. What a way to end an evening!