The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got to the showroom he was surprised to see the lights to the boardroom on. He frowned and walked to the glass double doors separating the boardroom from the showroom and stopped dead.

On the large boardroom table Liz was lying on her back with her greatcoat underneath her, naked and spread eagled with three fingers diddling her pussy. He didn't have much of a chance to see her vagina during their encounter in the bathroom the day before, so this was his first opportunity to see it. It was surrounded by a light covering of light blonde hair and, at the moment, her lips were swollen and bright pink from excitement.

Dennis stood in the doorway in shock and she looked at him with a smile hooded by pure lust.

"I thought I'd surprise you the way you surprised me," she said in a low voice. "Are you surprised?"

Dennis gulped and stared at her in shock.

"Is that all you ever do?" she asked playfully as she arched her back and pushed her fingers deep inside herself. "Stare with your eyes wide like saucers? Why don't you come over here and make me feel good?"

Dennis paused for just a moment before he rushed to the table and fell to his knees on the floor. He gripped her ankles and pulled her toward him and inhaled her scent before he pushed his face against her mound. She smelled sweet and tasted tangy.

"Mm," Liz said languorously. "You're a good licker."

She gripped him by the ears and pushed her legs up. Her hips moved almost of their own accord as she ground against him. She let out a heavy sigh and mashed her mound into him, bumping her clitoris against his nose and chin as she writhed.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped. "Do it! Make me feel good!"

Dennis couldn't hear a word she said, though he knew she was saying something. Her thighs were gripped tightly around his head and over his ears so he was deaf to any sound in the room. He heard the rumble through her tummy though as she spoke and, judging by how tightly her legs were holding him, he guessed he was doing something good for her.

He licked and probed her with his tongue as he buried his face into her and he was wet from his chin to his cheeks. He put his hands under her bum and squeezed the deliciously soft globes between his fingers. He lifted her and pulled her into him more and he felt her moaning as a rumble through her belly.

He gripped her swollen clitoris with his lips and sucked it into his mouth. This time he heard her grunt and gasp.

"Oh God yes!" she hissed. "Yes, do it! That's so good!"

He felt her left thigh begin to tremble and then her right. Then the quivering moved to her lower abdomen and then her whole body shuddered.

"Yes!" She screamed loudly. "Oh God yes, I'm cumming!"

He growled and nibbled on her clitoris gently and she screamed again.

"Oh yes!" she shouted. "Oh yes, I'm going to fuck you until your balls are blue! Oh Baby, I'm cumming!"

Her quivering went on for about a half minute and then she lay back on the table gasping for breath. Her puffy nipples were pointing straight at the ceiling and her entire mound was soaking wet. Her legs were splayed wide and he could see the muscles in her legs shaking from the intensity of her orgasm.

"Oh God!" she muttered. "If I'd known you could do that, I'd have fucked you three years ago when you first started here!"

Dennis grinned and nodded. He unzipped his fly and moved around the table until his hard cock was poking at her face from a few inches away.

"I wanted to do this to you three years ago when I first started," he said as she took his cock between her lips. "Oh God you're good at that!"

Liz mumbled and grinned around his shaft. She undid the fastener on his pants and cupped his scrotum with her palm. She mumbled again and pulled his cock from her mouth.

"This time I want you to cum in my mouth!" she said and then gulped his penis to the back of her throat.

"What a good idea!" he mumbled as she went to work with her tongue.

He pulled his shirt off and stepped out of his pants, trying not to move too much so she could keep his cock in her mouth. He gave up when his trousers got caught in his shoes.

"Come up here," she said, repositioning herself to make room on the table.

He finally managed to untangle his feet and pulled his socks off. Then he climbed onto the table and they were both naked.

"I want you to fuck me," she purred. "But I still want you to cum in my mouth, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am!" he said.

He moved between her thighs and she lay back to give him access. He lined his cock up with her entrance and slid it in with a sigh.

"Mm," she cooed. "That feels so good!"

"Yes it does!" he agreed.

He propped his hands on either side of her shoulders and started thrusting into her. She put her hands on his hips and stared into his eyes. He leaned down to kiss her and their tongues met and intertwined hungrily.

"Fuck me," she whispered with her eyes closed.

Dennis groaned and kept thrusting. He leaned down and took her nipple into his mouth and she gasped and shuddered. He sucked on it and she pushed her chest toward him. He locked his lips on it and then nibbled on it and she gasped again.

"I'm going to cum again," she whispered, looking into his eyes.

"Cum for me!" he said. "I want to feel you cum!"

She groaned and arched her back. Her hips were moving in a circular motion as he fucked her and she was grinding against him, urging him deeper.

"That's it Baby!" he said intensely. "Cum for me Baby, do it! Come on, you can do it. Let me feel you cum!"

Liz groaned again and fell back. Dennis pumped into her as she lay beneath him and her breathing came in gasps with each thrust. She grunted and it went on and on and grew into a groan. Her groan grew into a moan which grew to a keening sound. Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed. With her chin held back her wailing went on and then grew to a scream. With her scream, she gripped Dennis suddenly with her arms and legs and he felt as though he were in a death grip.

When she finally stopped screaming she let him go and lay docile beneath him once more.

Dennis looked down on her and grimaced as he felt his own orgasm approaching. He began to pump faster and she stared up at him through sightless eyes. He thrust harder and his teeth pulled back.

"You're going to cum in my mouth right," she said between gasps for air.

"Uh-huh!" he grunted.

He pulled out of her and knelt beside her head. She took his cock into her mouth and started sucking him. He moved his hips back and forth and she took his balls gently in one hand. She wrapped her other hand around his shaft and kept his head between her lips.

Dennis groaned and then he was cumming. She gripped his cock firmly and put her other hand on his bum to hold him still. She mumbled and gagged for a moment and then she hummed happily as her mouth filled with sperm. She held him there as his cock erupted and she felt it twitch three times. She lost a small amount of cum and it rolled down her chin and chest. She laughed softly and sat up as she struggled to keep the rest of his semen in her mouth.

Dennis heard her laugh, that throaty cackle that made her sound so sexy, and a last glob of sperm drooled out of his pee-hole. He took a deep breath and then they stared at each other.

"If I'd known you had that much inside you," she said with a laugh, "I'd have brought a cup to hold it all!"

"Your mouth is incredible!" he gasped.

Liz grinned in response and reached for his shrinking cock.

"Your cock is pretty good too!" she said.

12