The Office

Story Info
Wife plays away for the first time.
1.6k words
4.05
80.1k
51
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been flirting with the chief executive for the past 8 months.

What started out as small gestures, quick glances, cheeky smiles, had now grown to be open and sexually charged titillation.

This flirting had started innocently enough.

Simple compliments about my appearance had slowly grown more personal.

In the politically correct world of the modern office, these comments came as a welcome relief, and who can honestly say they don't like flattery.

But how had it got this far?

Fairly innocuous comments such as you smell nice; your hair looks great, have you lost weight? Had slowly, over time, changed to; wow your legs look amazing; I love your ass in that skirt, and are you trying to tease me with those tits.

And now alone in his office the comments had reached their inevitable conclusion;

"Why don't you come over here, sit on my desk and open those gorgeous legs for me?" he said.

I smiled back across the room to the source of this verbal gambit; George returned my gaze with a grin and a wicked glint in his eyes.

We were both working late having just completed a large and very profitable project. The rest of the team had gone to a local bar to celebrate, and we were left to tie up a few loose ends.

Subduing my nerves, I stood up and walked across the room to his desk, a large oak antique piece of furniture that he preferred to the modern flimsy alternatives.

I perched myself on the edge, crossing my legs deliberately, forcing my short skirt to ride up and reveal a small portion of the lace on my stockings, as my heart raced.

His eyes traced the line of my stocking tops.

"Come on don't be shy, open your legs for me, you know you want to?" he teased playfully.

I flushed, paused for a moment, then uncrossed them, opening them wide and straddling him in the process.

I felt exposed, he was now seated between them, the sheer lace of my knickers hiding nothing, and as he got his first glimpse of my freshly shaven pussy, I felt stirrings awaken.

"That's a good girl," his tone sounded dirty.

My legs closed slightly as my heels slid between his hips and the arms of his executive chair.

His hands reached out and he began slowly stroking my calves, slowly moving them upwards to the back of my knees.

"I love your legs, I've wanted to do this all year," he added.

We were now staring intensely into each other eyes, and he continued to play. My pussy moistened.

His hands higher now, above my knees and then under my skirt, slowly working their way up the inside of my thighs

"Mmm!" I groaned.

"Good girl, I guess your ok with this then?"

"Yes," I croaked my voice dry and husky.

Moving his hands skilfully down to the backs of my knees, he slowly stood up, lifting my legs in the process and tilting my body back across his desk.

As my back pressed against the hard wood, my legs parted, I felt his hands, rougher now and slightly shaking, reach back up, he paused slightly, before grasping the sides of my panties.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

My response was to lift my ass slightly, and with one slight tug my knickers were sliding down my stocking clad legs, over my strappy heels and eventually off.

I inched backwards across the desk for more support and as he spread my long legs, my pussy, now free from the confines of their material prison, opened in anticipation.

This was so wrong, my thoughts distracted me, I thought back to this morning, my deliberate clothing choices, subconsciously I now knew I had wanted this, but here, with my exposed slit, wet and glistening under florescent lights I had a moment of clarity, what am I doing, my husband, my kids!

"Ughmmmm," I was snapped back to the present in an instant.

His mouth and tongue were now exploring my wet pussy lips, I was caught unaware, and my orgasm came quick.

My previous thoughts all but forgotten, god this was good.

I opened wider, his fingers probed, working my juices, first one finger, then another.

"Oh God," I shuddered, and again I came, just as a finger entered my ass.

I was loosing all control, I had to get a grip, so I tried to sit.

As I sat up, his finger slid from my bum and joined with a second, returned to my pussy.

We kissed, he tasted of pussy masked by cologne, our tongues now feverishly probing, exploring, as

he continued working my hole with his wet fingers.

Ooh, something felt weird, his fingers were penetrating deeper now, more rhythmic, and suddenly I felt odd sensations coursing through me.

My body twitched under his fingers and then it happened.

A jet of water, then another; I stifled a scream, fuck me this was so intense; then more water, followed by the realisation of what had just happened.

I looked up shocked, I had just squirted.

He smiled softly, "Your first time?"

"Yes," I replied, and he beamed with a smile I will never forget.

I now stood, my shaky legs barely holding me upright, and again we kissed.

"Thank you, that was wonderful," I whispered, a warm glow now flowing through my body.

I ran my hands down his body, and over his crotch.

His trousers, wet with pre cum, bulged enticingly as I unbuttoned the waist, and then unzipped him.

"I hope its ok for you?" he said as I took his cock in my hand.

The sensation of feeling a new cock, had me literally panting.

I knelt to get a better view, still working his somewhat short shaft with one hand, while helping him out of his trousers with the other.

It was now my turn to provide the pleasure.

His cock was beautiful, not big in length, but aesthetically perfect.

I took it easily into my mouth and then realised just how thick it was, its width was going to take some getting used too.

I worked slowly at first, slowly building the tempo, then with more intensity, as the rhythm increased.

He twitched, and with a gentle hand he pushed my head away.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

I smiled up at him.

"I want to cum in your pussy," he added.

I should have just carried on, a mouthful of cum was the safe option.

I hadn't used birth control for years, my husbands vasectomy had taken care of this requirement.

However, I was now his slut, and he knew it.

I stood up, turned away from him, and pulled the hem of my skirt up over my hips, as I bent forward in anticipation.

He stepped closer.

I then felt his wet cock between my bum cheeks, as he slowly worked it up and down, probing to find my slit.

And then at the entrance, a push and he was in.

I now felt the true width of his member, and he pumped into me.

A sensation of being stretched by this new intruder.

Shorter than my husband by a number of inches, but so much thicker than the cock I had grown so accustomed too over the past decade.

In less than a minute his body went rigid, his cock twitched and I felt the warm, tell tale slick, begin to dribble out from between my legs.

He held his cock in me, savouring the warm post fuck feeling you only get from going bareback.

And then it was over.

I stood back up, adjusting my skirt, and I realised I was still almost fully dressed.

I retrieved my panties from his desk, wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a lingering kiss.

"Thank you," I whispered.

Reaching down, I cupped his still exposed and now nearly flaccid cock with my free hand.

"And maybe one day I will get to play with you again?" I chided, pretending to talk to his penis.

We kissed again, this time like two lovers saying goodbye.

With the end of the project came the end of my secondment.

On Monday I would return to our parent company, for a few months, before being sent on my next assignment.

I placed a finger on George's lip to stop him talking, turned away, and walked back to my desk to collect my things.

Half way to the door I lifted the back of my skirt to give him a cheeky flash, exacerbating my wiggle as I walked the rest of the distance to the door.

Without looking back I left the room.

Outside, I quickly readjusted my skirt to preserve my modesty, and headed for the car park

As I reached my car, the realisation of what had just occurred, hit me and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as my emotions ran wild.

What have I done?

I knew my relationship with my husband had now changed forever.

Should I hide this night like a dirty secret?

Should I tell him, how do you confess something like this?

Months later, while searching the browsing history of our computer, whilst looking for the details of a website I had visited, I found an entry for a website called Literotica.

I followed the link, loving wives, and read on.

So hubby if you're now reading this, this is my confession, your wife is as dirty as some of those depicted in the stories you enjoy, and maybe one day I will be able to tell you in person

Katie