The Office Ch. 01

Story Info
2 athletic men, 1 nubile secretary, a night in the office.
3k words
3.99
889.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you bringing a friend?" It was Karen. Her voice was soft and inviting as always.

"Yes, it's Jerome. We've been talking about doing this for ages. It'll be wonderful." Dwight answered carefully; she was always fragile before sex.

"In your office, with the blinds down and the lights outside on. I'll be waiting. But not for long." Beep.

Dwight grimaced as he snapped his cell phone shut. A steady rain tap-danced on his windscreen as he glanced up to Jerome's office for the tenth time in as many minutes, and heaved a silent sigh of relief as the lights finally went off. Jerome appeared shortly after, letting himself into the Toyota.

"Sorry. Had a pissed off big customer on the phone." Jerome dumped his suitcase onto the backseat.

"Buddy, tonight we've something on. Bigger than any customer." Dwight flashed his old friend a wry smile, started the engine, and then they speeding down a streetlight trail. There was no room for the error of lateness.

"We should have started this long ago. Then it would've been weekly thing by now. Like poker." Jerome quipped.

"Don't count your chickens. I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't still there by now. She hates waiting. Never gotten used to it all her life."

"She'd better be! I've been saving myself for tonight."

"It'll be a little darker than what we're used to. Her idea. Don't bitch about it."

"Rubber?"

"No, she took the pill."

Dwight stopped outside his office building -- a glassy beauty with hardly any cement obscuring the view of those within. The only light switched on was in his 20th floor office. He peered up through the side window, his gaze met by the alluring form of Karen. She was naked, of course, a wine glass in hand. Even from this distance her beauty was undeniable. Her delicate features, the inviting swell of her bosom, and her flared hips were never far from his thoughts, and even now, clad in shadows, she only seemed more unreachable, more inscrutable, and more desirable.

Jerome leaned his head onto the dashboard, twisting his neck to catch an awkward glimpse, just in time to see her tuck her hair behind an ear and walk out of sight.

"What?"

"She's almost sick of waiting. Come on tiger."

They rushed out and ran into the lifts, emerging at twenty. Dwight unlocked his office and they hung up their hats and overcoats. Just then, the blinds to his personal office flapped open, light streaming into a darkened room, and over gentle, pale skin. Karen was as nubile as always, and both men felt a familiar warmth growing in their crotches. For Jerome it was for the anticipation of a year's worth of fantasies of his best friend's secretary fulfilled; for Dwight it was the none-too-distant memory of their last tryst, what with her supple breasts in his hands, her luscious legs locked around him, and her throaty moans into the silence of the night.


(c) Pat Merz, Basel, Switzerland

The two men began undressing in the light as arranged. Karen's eyes twinkled as she observed, and momentarily both were glad she'd something to look at -- they were still active weekend athletes, and for being thirty-ish, on the cusp of that dreaded 'middle-aged man' label, they were still lean and pleasing to a woman's eye. They stripped to their underwear, paused, and then shed that as well.

Dwight shook away a twinge of jealousy at the sight of his buddy's 'bulge', as it were. Jerome had a few inches on him in height and down there as well. But he knew this all along -- in fact it was the first thing she'd asked after when he'd brought up the idea. Karen ran her eyes appreciatively along the length of his nine inches, standing stiffly at attention in the bright white light.

They stepped in and shivered at the chill of air-conditioning, shutting the door behind them. The room's lights were strictly turned off, the only lighting streaming through the blinds. Karen's pouty lips and puffy pink nipples peeked at them behind stripes of dark. Dwight appreciated the idea, since they wouldn't be distracted by a wall painting of the company founder's face.

"I'm here. Come stand by my sides." It was the arrangement that the men would restrict their speech to the involuntary, and that she would call the shots. Karen was in charge, but her trembling knees didn't escape Dwight's knowing eyes. She wrapped her arms around them and pulled them in close; their hard cocks stiffened almost impossibly in contact with that sinful skin of hers.

"Place your hands on my tummy and back. Kiss my neck." Karen lifted her head and they obeyed, resting their chins on her shoulders to lavish her sensitive skin with lusty kisses. Karen's hands reached for their cocks, gripping them firmly at the base of the shafts; she grinned to herself as she felt their lips jerk at her move. Her hands moved up a little to the middle, toying with their foreskins as she turned to kiss each man fully on the lips, tongues mashing in a heated tango. There was just enough light so that there weren't any mismatched moves, and just enough dark for a musky mystery and forced focus on sensation to envelop the occasion.

"Kiss my breasts now," Karen cried out, far louder than was necessary, and closed her eyes to fully relish the sensation. Dwight touched her the way she liked it, holding her right breast with both hands, stroking their milky smoothness, kneading her flesh with just the right pressure as his tongue swirled around her pert nipple, licking her flavor in. Jerome chipped in with his hand cupping her breast from the underside, lifting it slightly to revel in her warm weight, then letting it go so it bounced just a little for a delightful, different sort of tingle. Before she could purr in appreciation Jerome's hand returned to stroke her again, softly and expertly.

Dwight was starting to nibble, his hands kneading harder, eliciting familiar toe-curling ripples of pleasure that arched her spine and coursed through her temples, along with her trademark throaty moans -- moans that were swallowed into Jerome's kiss. Jerome's fingers were alternatively pinching and rolling her pink rosebud as his palm grinded against her pleasing flesh. If the men weren't already so preoccupied they'd have noticed her brows furling as her lithe body was overwhelmed by the sheer pleasure ravaging her rather sensitive bosom from their disparate, expert techniques, pleasure that was driving her to sneak her hand down, her palm rolling over the tender hood of her clit, tiptoeing toward the edge of a roiling first orgasm.

When her knees finally buckled it was Dwight who caught her expectedly, and then carried her onto his desk, presciently cleared of all materials for the occasion.

"Kiss my nipples, both of you," Karen muttered as her hand snuck down to stroke her pouting nether lips. Jerome peeked there for a tantalizing glance at the glistening love dew coating her pink honey pot as it wavered into a stripe of light before slipping back into darkness, and then returned to partaking of the sweaty sweetness of her breast. In the darkness he felt rather than saw the fullness of her bosom, his tongue and teeth slaving away at the heaving tip of her stiff, swollen nipple for a salty thrill in return. The tip of his cock inevitably grazed against her smooth calf as he leaned in, and a jolt burned through his veins. This was the most arousing moment he'd had in months.

Karen's moment of truth came soon after. The combined sensations of two men suckling her, their cocks teasing her, and her knowing hand working at her nexus culminated in a breathtaking orgasm. Her many moans coalesced into an unbridled scream of sensation to wake the dead. Both men marveled as she tensed, cried and squirmed helplessly for the far better part of a minute. The female orgasm was an intense affair indeed.

"Well boys, it's your turn now. Dwight, you must stand; Jerome lies on the carpet." Karen picked herself up as soon as she'd caught her breath. Jerome gladly lay back onto the mildly irritating cloth, a slight itchiness pushed away at the sight of the Karen from behind. Her flowing blonde locks and the shadow of her taut spine were lovely sights indeed, but her derriere was simply breathtaking. The striped shadows couldn't hide those curves that were starkly out of proportion to the rest of her hourglass figure. He simply couldn't help reaching out to guide those delectable ass cheeks as she squatted to sheathe his sword with her womanly scabbard, fingers bathing in that same luxurious silky smoothness, delving in to soak in her firm flesh.

Karen held her breath as she took a moment to admire Jerome's sizeable member, beautifully adorned by bulging veins before lowering herself tentatively onto his greedy manhood, already trickling with spots of pre-cum. Her nether lips spread to swallow his admirable length and girth, inch by inch till Karen was seated balls deep on nine inches of hot-blooded cock. Steadying her feet, she rode him by squatting up and down -- how convenient that the same weighted exercise which developed her gluteus maximus was now a source of pleasure and power, the power for her to fuck at her own pace. Jerome folded his hands behind his head, more than happy to let the lady take charge.

Dwight towered over his secretary, stroking her golden locks and guiding her talented lips over his stiff member. Cradling his balls with one hand and gripping the base of his shaft with the other, Karen pursed her lips into a tight O that grasped the head of his cock and thrust deep down while her tongue swirled around his bare head, lapping up his succulent man-sauce. Instinctively his scent invaded her olfactory glands, the smell of sex blossoming into a deep red flush that washed over her otherwise milky white skin.

Karen's powerful quads were working up quite a sweat now, even in the air-con. Her technique of alternatively blindingly fast and languorously slow thrusts was almost perfectly timed to test his endurance, repeatedly taking him to the edge and back again. Jerome gasped at the sight of rivulets of sweat dripping off the immaculately curved globes of her ass, now almost a blur of motion as she thrust herself with abandon along the length of his manhood. His pleasure blazed to a fever pitch and then erupted in a spurt of seed. He gripped the carpet and whimpered as he came deep into her still bobbing ass.

Tensing instinctively at the warmth of burning seed in her depths, Karen stepped up her efforts to take Dwight off his edge, lips and tongue speeding up till the taut muscles in the back of her neck flared from the exertion, and it wasn't long before Dwight gripped her head tight at the temples as he emptied his load deep into her waiting throat in a starburst of sensation.

"I'm not done yet, boys. Rest for awhile." It was true; she didn't come with them. Gently standing off Jerome's semi-limp dick, Karen walked over to a file cabinet to withdraw her secret toy, her Hitachi magic wand, and plugged it in. Jerome's broad chest was still heaving. Dwight was lounging on the guest couch, idly stroking himself to prepare for round two. Both were too tired to notice that Karen had laid the powerful vibrator on the carpet not far from where Jerome lay, just within her arm's reach.

"Come now, Jerome, you didn't think I'd let you off so easily, did you?" Karen whispered into his ear as she nibbled at the earlobe, her tongue tracing a lusty line down his sharp chin and mildly fuzzy chest, lingering over the toned lines of his abs before licking at the semen coating his limp member while lightly running her fingertips along the underside, all the while holding his eyes with a steely gaze and slutty smile, a smile of greed and amusement as his nine inches stiffened almost instantaneously at her expert touch. Without further ado, she stood up a little and turned around to straddle his hardness again, still facing away from him, but kneeling with her back arched and her butt raised to allow for backdoor entry.

"Care to join us, Dwight?" He needed no further invitation, darting over to his desk drawer to deftly unwrap and slip on a rubber, before steadying himself; standing above his buddy and behind his darling secretary, still bent over motionlessly, awaiting. Pressing the tip of his cock teasingly against her puckered sphincter he grinned as she yelped. Over the many fucks they'd shared in the office at midnight, she'd often take a vibe up her tight ass and scream her lungs out at the double penetration; to take two grown cocks would leave her with a hell of a sore throat the next morn.

Both men relished her cries of unadulterated pleasure and pain as Dwight slowly and surely pressed on deep into her bowels. He was in a rather tiring and precarious position, half squatting above his buddy's stomach, but by leaning forward with a palm to the floor he could manage to stay in it. All three worked their hips in near-unison, in that universal motion of sexual expression. Jerome closed his eyes to avoid looking at his best friend's butt, and both men focused on the enjoying her new tightness, of the close and pleasurable fit of her scabbard around their very stimulated swords.

"Oh. Ohhh. Mmmm. Oh fuck yes. Fuck, fuck... yes, deeper... UNGG.... OH FUCK YESSS...FUCK, FUCKFUCKFUCK..."

Karen, to say the least, was in cloud nine, and wasn't shy about screaming it out to her world. Her rapturous cries were music to the men's ears, the affirmation that their exertions were extremely enjoyable for their lady. The commander-woman was now reduced to an idiot of blabbering moans, while Jerome was glad to lay back and enjoy, so Dwight eagerly took over the reins. Dwight knew of her penchant for 'fast and slow' and savored her screams whenever he suddenly switched from leisurely thrusts to frenzied fucking.

Anyone who could observe the scene would no doubt be somewhat impressed by the sight of the blonde in heat, throwing her head back as she arched her back almost painfully in helpless cries as she straddled two men at once, their hips gyrating in their quest for relief. Perhaps he or she would then wish vaguely to be at the scene, and partake of the sordid atmosphere of wild sex, of sweat and semen in the air, of the music of moans and groans.

Unbeknownst to our revelers, a man's eye in a painting on the far wall slid away to allow a glassy lens a crystal view of the evening's events.

Now shaking from the sheer sensation, Karen felt her mind creeping into delirium as a glorious orgasm approached, then focused her eyes on her white magic wand. She reached for it and then turned it on, first holding the bulbous head of the powerful vibrator against her bellybutton. At that distance from her nexus the strength of the vibrations were fully felt, adding a whole new dimension of motion to their lovemaking, sending them all hurtling toward the cliff.

Mere moments later, Karen clenched her vaginal muscles hard, seeking to forestall and extend the pleasure, but Dwight wouldn't stop -- in fact he'd just launched into a new barrage of blurry fast thrusts, and just as Karen passed the plateau of pleasure, she guided her the merciless vibrator squarely onto the pink wanting rosebud that was her neglected clit --

"Ohhh... oh, oh, oh, ohh, ohhh OHHH MY GOD... OH FUCK AARRRGGHHH!"

"You fucking kinky bitch, fuck you, fuck you, fuck fuck FUCK!"

"DAAMMMMITTT!"

All three exploded into sordid screams as their senses were slaughtered by the power of the vibrations driving them hurtling headlong into a deeply satisfying orgasm. The men shouted their lungs out for the first time that night as their cocks ejaculated violently at the unexpected stimulation of vibrations through her inner walls, but their pleasure was nothing close to what Karen felt as she thrashed wildly about as all her nerve endings leapt to life, barely holding on to the vibe, and eventually dropping it as she lapsed into delirium.

"Oh, my god. That was incredible."

"Yes it was. Yes it was."

"Karen, you are the craziest little fuck-minx ever."

A little pause before she replied.

"You're welcome, boys. I had a lot of fun."

"You don't say! I almost thought you passed out."

They all chuckled. Eventually they got to their feet, and kissed the girl goodbye. Karen offered to clean up the place ("I'm your secretary after all, dear Dwight") and promised to definitely do this again. She watched as they dressed and waved goodbye, and then followed them with her twinkling green eyes as they got into Dwight's car and drove off into the night, allowing herself a cheeky grin.

She popped out to lock the office and turn off the lights, then slowly felt her way back into the office. Shutting the blinds and turning on the light, giving herself and her camera-observer a perfect view, she reached into the same cabinet in which she'd stowed the Hitachi, and withdrew a padlocked box, about twice as large as a cigar case. The camera recorded her opening the box and pulling out a sizeable glass dildo, licking it lasciviously along its length a few times, and then placing it standing up on Dwight's leather couch. It was held in place with a clear rubber suction pad at its base.

She picked up the Hitachi and walked back to the couch.

Karen simply wasn't done yet.