The Office on the 16th Floor

Story Info
You can't tell what a successful job interview will bring.
2.5k words
4.43
116.2k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The interview for the job went well. All tests completed successfully. I oozed confidence and looked smart in a navy blue suit with a cream blouse, 2 inch heels and sheer stockings. All that remained was to meet the man I would be working for. "Take the lift up to the 16th floor and turn right" were the instructions, "You can't miss his office at the end of the corridor. He's expecting you".

I smoothed my clothes as the lift ascended, reapplying my glossy pink lipstick as I checked my face in my compact, I smiled to myself. The assistant's job was as good as mine. The lift stopped and the door slid open letting me out. I turned right and walked down the corridor to the office at the end, stopping in front of a closed door. I took a breath and knocked. I heard a man's voice say "Come in", turning the door knob I entered and closed the door behind me. I smiled as he rose from his desk. I looked him over, taking in his slightly greying hair, twinkling blue eyes, his neat and trim appearance. He seemed fit for a man in his 40s. He wore a mischievous smile on his face as if he was a naughty schoolboy.

I watched him approach me, his hand extended. He remarked "You're early" and before I could introduce myself, he grabbed me suddenly by the arm, dragged me across his room and pushed me forcibly down onto his desk. I gasped with surprise. His crotch pressed hard against my arse, his hands stroking the tops of my stockings and the soft flesh of my thighs. His legs positioned between mine, his knees spreading my legs wide for him while I was bent over his large desk, barely able to touch the floor with my toes. I was stunned. I could feel his erection pressing against my buttocks as he pushed against me, his hips moving so I could feel him grinding into me. His hands roamed around my body, squeezing my breasts, his breathing laboured. I lay there on his desk like a rabbit caught in the headlights of a car, unable to move, letting him grope me. My mind was in a whirl, unable to comprehend what was happening.

Then my skirt was roughly pushed up over my hips. He grasped the flimsy silky material of my panties and tore them off me. I shuddered, whimpered, feeling vulnerable, the cool air of the room touching my hot naked flesh. He pushed me back down onto the surface of his desk, breasts pressed against the leather top. I heard the sound of the zipper on his pants go down. His legs forced my thighs further apart and I felt him grasp hold of my rounded cheeks of my arse with his palms and peel them open. He slipped a finger down against the slit of my cunt, making me moan softly despite my predicament, sliding his finger up and down making me wet with juice. My face reddened with shame and guilt as my body betrayed me. I blushed beetroot as I became aware of how wet my cunt was. He continued to stroke the soft pink folds of my cunt with his finger. I could hear the squishing sounds of my cunt sucking on his finger. All feeble attempts at a protest unheard as I moaned into the leather topped desk.

His fingers were slick with my cunt juices as he slid them in and out of me. He reached for my black hair and gripped it hard, in a ball, pulling my head back. I heard him suck the juices from his fingers as he brought his fingers from my cunt and up to his mouth. "Mmmm. Delicious!" he exclaimed. He leant over my slim body, pressing me harder against the leather desk top. He flicked his tongue across my ear and whispered "You need a good hard fucking don't you?" He continued to tease my cunt lips with the thick mushroom head of his cock, which was fast becoming slick with my copious juices. I had gotten so wet so fast I was convinced his cock must be aching to fuck. Suddenly, the palm of his hand crashed hard against my arse. My answering moans must have made his cock even harder.

I gasped again when my head was snapped back, as he wound his fist in my thick black hair and pulled. My back arched, breasts were thrust forwards pushing against the delicate fabric of my blouse, buttons threatening to pop open. All the time, I could hear him licking and sucking noisily on his juice covered fingers. I cried out when his hand kept coming down hard on my bare arse cheeks, a crimson handprint glowing on the pale wobbling flesh as tears welled up in my eyes. His cock was jabbing at my cunt entrance, the teasing unbearable, my cunt hungry to be filled by this man I hadn't met until a few minutes ago. His husky voice in my ear with his low guttural growling. My senses reeled, torn between panic and lust.

I groaned loudly when his cock invaded the ripe, soft pink of my cunt. All thoughts of struggling against him forgotten. He thrust in deeply with one movement, slapping his tight cum filled balls against my clit. Then he withdrew the length and slammed in again and again.

I shuddered as he took me again and again. My wetness dripped down the length of his cock. I could hear him gasping each time he thrust his full length into my dripping cunt. His grip tightened on my hair as he pulled me back onto him. He reached under my slim leg and lifted it up onto his desk. Opening my cunt wider. His hand smacked hard against my soft arse cheeks again. My cunt gripped his thick shaft hard as I winced under the impact of his hand. I heard him yell at me "I can't believe how wet and tight your cunt is" as he fucked me again and again. His grip on me tightened when he felt my body tremble as I came, my cunt juices streaming down his shaft and coating his heavy cum filled balls. Leaning over my body he hissed into my ear, "You're going to have to clean all that cum off my cock."

I heard screaming, the voice sounded remarkably like my own, as my body convulsed and shuddered violently. I was having an incredible orgasm. I lay there on the desk, panting and whimpering, as he continued to fuck relentlessly. He rammed his throbbing cock hard and deep into my hot sucking cunt, my cum juices gushing over his pounding cock and down my thighs, the tops of my stockings soaked. I could feel the wetness trickling down my legs like a run in my stockings.

I heard him hissing words in my ear before I was suddenly pulled off the desk by my hair and roughly pushed down onto my knees facing him. His cock inches away from my face, droplets of cum dripping off the shaft. He tightened his grip on my hair with one hand, and with the other he pinched my nose closed with his knuckles. Unable to breathe, my mouth opened and I gasped for air. He thrust his cock quickly into my opened mouth, filling it completely. My jaws ached as my lips stretched around the thick object. "Suck it" he hissed as his hips started to move back and forth. I whimpered softly as I began to suck, his cock sliding up and down wiping the juices from my own cunt on my tongue.

He groaned as my lips sucked hard on every inch of his shaft. I was literally slurping on his throbbing cock. He bobbed my head up and down; then he let go of my hair and I continued sucking even harder then before. My hand wrapped itself around the base and his heavy cum filled balls. He groaned louder as the pressure in his testicles built. He was aching to explode. "You're not to swallow a single drop, my little slut, until I give you permission. Is that understood?" He said. His grip reasserted itself in my hair and I nodded. He jerked my head back hard and thrust down my throat.

I bobbed up and down on his thick engorged cock, slurping, slobbering, drooling my saliva over it. I could feel his cock growing thicker in my mouth. My lips stretched taut across its girth, almost painful, as his cock thrust rapidly in and out of my mouth. Tears welled up in my eyes as he continued to use my mouth for his pleasure. Each time I blinked, a tear ran down my cheek heading towards my lips. I could taste the salt of each tear seeping past my lips into my mouth, mixing with the tangy taste of his cock. It was almost with relief when he finally released his cum in my mouth, feeling the hot thick fluid spurting onto my tongue.

I could tell he was thoroughly enjoying the exquisite slurping noises of my cum filled mouth sucking and slurping on his rampant cock. He had said not to swallow and I struggled with the pool of cum forming in my mouth, each spurt increasing its volume. I could feel cum sticking to my teeth, running down into the cavity under my tongue. I almost choked.

"Open" he said, and I opened my mouth showing him the creamy, sticky mess in my mouth. He looked satisfied. "Swallow" he instructed and I gulped it back. Swallowed hard. He pulled me up onto my feet and kissed me full on the lips. His hands reaching up and circling my breasts. Fingers plucking at the hardened points of my nipples.

"We still have 20 minutes before my secretary returns. What should I do with you until then?" His eyes openly travelling down my quivering body. A wicked grin passed across his face. In a harsh voice he ordered me to turn around. A small, almost whimpered, "please" escaped my lips. He retorted, "Please what my little slut? Please fuck you again? This time in your arse? Well, since you asked so nicely."

My eyes grew larger as I heard what he had to say to me. I start to whimper but he hushed me, spinning me around back onto his desk, roughly pinning me onto the surface and pushing my face back down into that now familiar position against the leather. My bare arse in the air. Lifting one leg onto the desk. He could see my cunt still leaking down my leg. His hand smacked across my buttocks. Then he stroked a finger up and down my dripping slit. Pressing his finger deep inside me, making it soaking wet. A soft moan betrayed my desire despite my concerns. Pulling his finger out he leaned over me, his again hard cock pressing against my arse. Rubbing the head of his cock up and down my slit, making the head wet. Poking the head in and out of my cunt. "Once its wet enough it will slide easily into your tight little arse" he said.

I felt him rubbing his cock up and down into my dripping cunt as he prepared himself. His hand gripping my hair tight. Pulling his cock quickly out of my cunt and pressing it hard into my tight little hole. He arched his back as he watched it sink deeper and deeper into me. My body shook as I whimpered and begged "No! Please! I've never done anal..." my words cut short as his cock penetrated my tight muscular ring. I felt such terrible pain as he kept pushing in. My screams muffled by his hand over my mouth, sobbing into his palm.

He continued to press his cock into my anus, stopping at intervals as he let me get used to the size of him as he stretched the ring of muscle. I whimpered softly each time. He told me to relax and I tried my best to. Soon the pain eased and he started to move. Pumping his cock in and out of my now gaping and stretched arsehole.

He pumped slowly into that incredibly tight arse at first. My body tensed up as he invaded. After a few minutes he could feel that tight ring of muscles relax more and he begin to fuck my arsehole in earnest. The heat surrounding his cock began to build. He reached under me to finger my dripping pussy. Stroking my clit back and forth. Feeling my body shudder as he played with me. His fingers slick with my juices. His cock pumping harder into me. His body shuddered, a gasp escaped his lips as he struggled to regain control. His fingers plucked again and again at my clit. Groaning as my juices begin to flow around his fingers. My hips begin to push back and meet his thrusts. He leant over me once more, hissing into my ear through his clenched teeth, "You're so hot, cum for me. I want to cum in your arse as you cum." He stroked my clit over and over, listening to my groans as he gripped my hair again to pull me tight against his body. Both our bodies trembling and shuddering balanced on the brink.

Screaming and groaning as he continued to plow into my arsehole, screams of pain replaced now by screams of lust and passion. My clit throbbed as he plucked at it like he was playing a stringed instrument. My body thrashing under him. His guttural grunts, close to my ear, making him sound like a animal rutting in season. His hands pin me roughly to his desk, holding me down, as he slammed himself bodily into me. His fingers wet with the juices leaking from my cunt. Whimpering as I cum, as my body shudders from my orgasm. Then feeling the warmth of his cum flooding into my bowels. filling me. Panting as he collapses on top of me, our daze interrupted by the shrill ring of the telephone.

He flipped the intercom switch and a woman's voice floated into the room. His secretary said "I'm back from lunch." and continued "There are 2 messages on voicemail. The first was from the personnel department asking what you thought of the applicant they sent up, and the second message was from your regular 1pm appointment saying she had to cancel."

At first, his secretary's words refused to register in his brain. Then, after a short pause, he queried, "What do you mean she called to cancel?" He gasped inaudibly and inhaled deeply as the reality of who he just fucked sank in. Panicked images of lawsuits, divorce and bankruptcy flooded his mind. He looked into my eyes, then down to my dripping wet cunt and back again to my eyes. I could see the confusion in his eyes.

He spoke again, "Maddie, call back personnel and tell them she's perfect and I'm keeping her. In fact she's so perfect I want to see the head of personnel in my office this afternoon. The standard contract isn't sufficient. I want it re-written. Especially the overtime and benefits provisions."

His eyes never waived from mine. Then he asked me, "How do you feel about doing this permanently? You do know what we do here?"