The Office- Pam Visits an Old Friend

Story Info
In this episode, Pam goes to visit Brian.
2.8k words
4
20.7k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This episode goes back to the final season where Pam goes to Brian's house, the man who got fired for her by stopping the incident of the man in the warehouse, to get answers about the documentary to air shorty. This is an individual story of mine and doesn't reflect on any office episode I have written so far. Hope you enjoy.

*****

Pam headed over to Brian's after worries of the documentary airing starting taking over all of her co-workers imaginations. She figured Brian was the one guy she could trust and get answers from since after all, he did lose his job to help Pam, and has helped her through her tough times that Jim and herself have been having lately with him working his new job in Philadelphia.

Pam knocked on the door, and too much surprise and happiness, Brian saw it was Pam through the peephole and let her right in. This shouldn't come too much surprise, but he has grown a huge fondness for her throughout all the seasons to the show and has dreamed of having her alone at his place for a very long time.

"I'm sorry to bother you like this, but I just wanted to see if you could answer a few questions for me about this documentary thing coming up soon, some people are a little nervous I suppose." Pam said. Brian was letting everything she was saying go through one ear and out the other as he stared at her 36C chest being hidden behind a blue shirt he dreamed of taking off.

She continued to talk as he stared deep into her light brown eyes, and as he led her to the couch to continue their conversation, he carefully looked down at her 26 inch waist without her noticing and got a glimpse of that black skirt covering up an ass that if he was ever able to see or touch, then he would be able to die a happy man.

They continued to converse about the documentary and about how Pam is continuing to struggle with Jim and his coldness towards her lately. After about 15 minutes of back and forth conversation, Pam stood up and said she had to get going, and Brian stood up with her and began taking a step or two towards the door. "Thank you again so much for everything that you have done for me, not just for the other day, but for this whole time, it meant a lot." Pam said to Brian as she walked close to him and gave him a hug.

As Brian hugged her, he could feel her breasts against his body, and he wasn't sure if she could feel his hard erection but he was sure close enough to where he wouldn't have been surprised if she did. Pam started to walk past him to head to the door, but he wasn't about to let this one opportunity pass his way, so he decided he was going to go for it, which is exactly what he did as he wrapped his arms around Pam from behind as she was getting ready to walk out and placed his hands on her stomach.

"Brian, what are you doing?!" Obviously Pam was caught way off guard thinking Brian would never do something like this knowing she has a husband as they obviously all work together. He didn't let her questioning stop him, from slowly moving his fingers around her stomach, and beginning to softly kiss her neck through her brown hair. Millions of thoughts were running through Pam's mind right now, as she hadn't felt this type of passion for a very long time, even while Jim was here.

She couldn't decide if she wanted to stop or keep going, but Brian took her silence as her wanting him to keep going, so that's exactly what he did. He now raised his hands and started massaging her breasts as he continued to kiss her neck. He moved them around and side to side with his head on Pam's shoulder as they both gave watch to what Brian was doing. He was very excited now because Pam was matching his motion of moving his body against her's, around and round and slowly side to side.

Brian became a bit braver now, as he placed his hands underneath her shirt, and now was feeling on her breasts now only covered by a blue bra. He lifted her shirt all the way up now to be able to see those beautiful breast begging for air behind that sexy bra of hers. He turned her around and went to his knees and began slowly kissing her stomach with his hands still on her breasts. Pam was looking down at him still trying to realize that this wasn't Jim's face that she was looking at, and trying her best to come to peace at that, trying to figure out if she should stop.

He now made his way to her breasts, which he began to kiss the upper parts of them as his hands were on both pushing them together. He now stared her in the eyes as he began to push the bra up to reveal what he wanted to see forever not seeing any hesitation on Pam's part, and just like that there they were.

He began to lick Pam's left breast and heard her making soft moans made him lick it even quicker, as he then switched to her right breast and was sucking at licking on that one too. Pam's hands rested on the back of his head as she wasn't able to resist the seductiveness that Brian was putting on for her. He held both breasts together and started taking turns going from left to right and sucking and licking on both of them causing Pam to moan and enjoy it a little bit more as he did.

To much surprise to even Pam, she lifted him up and they began to kiss and make out, battling tongues in each other's mouth. Pam's body was against his and this time there was no doubt that Pam could feel his erection harder than a rock against her body. He touched her ass for the first time squeezing and rubbing it as they passionately made out, and now he was getting extremely excited.

He went back to his knees and began removing Pam's skirt as Pam now was all systems go with what Brian had started. Once the skirt was off he turned Pam around to stare at her blue panties covering up an ass that he had masturbated too countless times, now right in front of his eyes. Brian was getting a lot braver as he whispered to Pam, "Move that ass back and forth a little for me." I'm sure he was happy that he said that, because Pam did just that, slowly doing as he requested moving her hips side to side for his viewing pleasure.

He turned her back around and laid her down on the couch. He removed her panties and was now looking down at her completely shaved pussy. He wasted no time and began to lick her pussy very fast while his hands were on her hips pushing her into his face as much as he could. Pam wasn't making soft moans anymore, she was being very loud at even covering her mouth with a pillow at times. Being brave and talking dirty were no longer issues of what if's, they were both able to get into it now as their bodies have completely taken over.

"I love the way your pussy tastes, oh my God it tastes so good baby." Brian said to Pam as she came for the 2nd time already. "mmmmmm you lick my pussy so fucking well baby, keep going, ohhhhhhhh." Pam said in her response to him.

Brian continued to go down on her and loved what came next as he opened her eyes to look at hers as she was staring down at him as he ate her out, grabbing her own breasts as he did so. She lifted herself off the couch and just sat there now, as she raised Brian in the air and began making out with him again before signaling to him to go higher in the air to where she was now level with his bulging cock.

He just stood there and smiled as Pam was trying to desperately to get his pants down and see what he had in store for her, something he imagined dozens of times. As his pants and boxers were down and off she took his cock in her hands are started to aggressively suck down on his cock as she stroked it. She made sexy little moans as she did so, and between short periods of sucking it would lick the sides and his balls as well. She continued to suck down on it and placed her hands back on her tits.

"Look at me when you suck that cock baby, mmm I want to see your beautiful eyes." Brian said to Pam as she was going down on his monster cock. Pam raised her head and now stared him in the eyes as her mouth went up and down quick on his cock. He knew that if she kept this up he would explode soon without getting the chance to fuck her good, and this wasn't ever going to happen again and he knew it, so he lifted her in the air and began to make out with her as he debated what position he wanted to do.

He sat down on his couch, back up against the seat feet down, and loved the sight of Pam removing her shirt and bra completely naked now, and he removed his shirt as well as she was about to sit on his cock cowgirl style. He still couldn't believe one image after the other as now this image that he would remember forever of Pam slowly getting ready to sit on his cock as she positioned it inside of her, and slowly she put it inside of her.

Once it was in, Pam was riding his cock very fast and very hard. Brian sat there with her tits at eye level, her hands in her hair moaning loudly and his hands on her waist helping the pounding continue. "Oh my God, fuck me fuck me fuck me, yesss you fuck me so good baby, yes you dooooooo ohhhhhh." Pam said in between the moans that she was screaming out.

Among a million things to be happy about, Brian was also ecstatic about the fact that this woman who was so quiet and shy at work at times, was a super freak in the bedroom it seemed. He was about to try something to really test the limits, as with his hands placed now on her ass decided to give both cheeks a nice firm slap. Judging by Pam's surprised moan of happiness and the smile that followed up he guessed that she really enjoyed that.

Pam sure did have the ass for being spanked that's for sure and that's what he continued to do as she rode his cock. "Yeah you like it when I spank your ass baby huh, tell me you like it." Brian continued in the dirty talk conversation that they were having. "Yes, I love it when you spank my ass, mmm you're making me be such a bad little girl, I deserve it ohhh yessss." Pam said with a devilish smile as she leaned down to kiss him as their tongues had battle again.

Pam stood up off his cock and turned around so that her ass was nice as present for him. She turned to stare at him as he stroked his cock, his eyes locked on her ass. She knew how excited he was about to get with doing reverse cowgirl, so she was having a little teasing fun with him in the meantime. Before she sat on his cock he continued to spank her ass, one cheek at a time. Pam just stood there as it happened, smiling and letting out hot moans of pleasure.

Finally he pulled her backwards and sat her down on his cock which went in with super ease and now the ass he spanked off too hundreds of times was their in his plain sight riding his cock. He didn't move a muscle as he was allowing Pam to do the work, which she did super fucking sexy. She looked back at him and was moaning as she moved her ass slowly side to side, and in a circular motion putting on a nice little show for him. She knelt down to put her hands on the floor with her ass higher up the air for him now, and he continued to spank her ass move it around with his hands.

Realizing he couldn't hold himself back much longer, he stood up and signaled that he wanted Pam to get down on her knees and lay her chest on the couch. Brian got behind her and was now fucking her doggy style. The view of this from his perspective was speechless. Pam's face in the seats of the couch, her hands on her own ass holding on to it as he held onto her wrists and stared at her ass as they battled on her backing up into him and him pushing forward into her.

"mmmmm oh fuck baby tell me I'm better than Jim, ohh tell me I fuck better than Jim. You little slut." As Brian said this, he was now spanking her ass again, and pulling her hair back. Pam had never been fucked this good, by anybody. She had no problem telling him what he wanted to hear, and she meant it too. "Oh yeah, I am a little slut, you fuck me so good, better than anybody, mmm especially Jim."

"Oh yeah I'm going to cum all over that pretty little face of yours, you ready for it." Pam had never had that happen to her before, as she was very grossed out by cum. She made Jim wear a condom all the time except for a few times, and obviously when they were trying to have a baby, but she never got any of it on her if she could help it. She wasn't answering because she didn't know what to say at this point.

Finally she said, "No one has ever done that before baby, that's not really my thing." He wasn't the first to date her, he wasn't the first to have sex with her, and he didn't get to go out with her or even marry her like he wanted, but he was about to be the first and only to do something. As he felt it start to get ready, he pulled out of her and turned her around where she sat still on her knees as his one hand was on the back of her head not really letting her get out of the way or go anywhere.

At this point, Pam knew she wasn't getting out of this and just sat still for her first facial. "Open your mouth here it comes, ohh my goddddd." Brian said to her, and she obeyed once again and she hesitantly opened her mouth and he exploded all over her pretty little face and into her mouth, the biggest ejaculation he ever had. Pam was shocked at how much there was, and her entire face was covered and some went in her eye and hair too. At this point, now she realized just how dirty and awful she had just been, and was very disappointed in herself.

Brian sat there, feeling like a God among all men as he stared down at her wiping herself off after he just got to fuck the woman of her dreams. Seeing Jim next time was going to be hilarious to him, as he will always know that he was the first to give Pam a facial, and probably the last.

Pam got all cleaned up and took a shower, and kissed Brian again one more time passionately before she left and said she would be in touch, as when she left Brian sat against the door in complete amazement to what just happened.

On the way home, Pam couldn't believe how slutty she acted, but was able to convince herself that if Jim was here and didn't treat her so cold, that none of this would have ever happened. Memories of what just happened made Pam give a little smile and laugh as she thought about being spanked, and having her tits played with, and obviously the facial, and as all that was playing through her mind and she was smiling to the memories, she realized that this was something that she could live with, and still go to live a wonderful life with her husband, Jim. She never saw or spoke to Brian again.

The End

*****

I appreciate all suggestions and comments to my story. Thanks to all that read and more stories to come in the future.