The Office- Pam's Wedding Day Ch. 04

Story Info
The person watching Pam makes their move the next day.
1.8k words
4.26
24.2k
6
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam was riding in the backseat of Michael's car as Michael, Darryl, Oscar, and herself were all headed to a job fair. As telephone poles and other cars were passing her by, she couldn't help but think about the last few weeks. Her giving in to Toby twice, once on her wedding day and once in the maintenance room, and then 2 steamy scenes with David Wallace just yesterday. She really enjoyed being so wanted, and just wondered who else wanted her so badly.

She never really thought that guys wanted her as much as she could see now. When she went out to bars, she would get hit on alot and sometimes guys would even put their arm around her or even grab her ass. However, she was still surprised by the latest events, and figured now that she would be safe atleast for today, as going to a job fair seemed pretty innocent enough.

Pam was sitting at the Job fair table bored out of her mind, when she got a phone call, it was Dwight. "Hey Pam, listen tell Michael that everyone left for the day and I'm charging all of them a personal day, except for Jim and Kevin who are on a golf sales call." Pam walked up to Michael and handed him the phone, but he could care less as he was flirting with a girl working the job fair. He hung up the phone an quickly headed to the table to grab a pen, when he noticed that once again as in the other job fair, the paper he was using for show only was written on again. Michael looked at Pam in disgust, an once again she was sent back to the office to get clear Dunder Mifflin paper only.

What Michael didn't realize is that Pam didn't Bring any extra paper on purpose and she was the one that wrote on it. She wanted to get the hell out of there for an hour, as she was bored out of her mind there, as no one ever came to their table. She pulled in and finally made her way back up to the office and took a seat in her desk.

She took a deep breath and was glad to be sitting there relaxing, and as she looked around she saw Dwight and Angela having a conversation as they were the only two people left there. Everyone else Either left because Michael and Jim weren't there or because they were on sales calls. Pam decided to go and check her email seeing if maybe she could get some work done, figuring as long as she was doing some work, Michael wouldn't be pissed later that she didn't come back to the job fair.

She noticed 5 unread messages, all from Dwight, labeled "you will want to see this." Pam was kind of happy about that because at least she would now have a laugh or two figuring this should be good, only to be in speechless belief when she opened it up. It was a picture of her naked with David Wallace behind her.

Yesterday, Dwight was in the ladies room cleaning it up as he knew no one else would, and the janitors here were a joke, and someone needed to make sure it got done. When he was done cleaning it, he walked out and saw through the kitchen door window, Pam getting fucked by Wallace and enjoying herself. He took his phone out, and quickly took a few pictures unnoticed, and realized that he was sitting in the driver's seat with what he had planned next.

As Pam was about to scream and rip Dwight's head off, Angela stood out of her chair in disbelief. Pam figured that Angela was looking at her picture of having sex, and felt so humiliated and embarrassed. Why did she have to play all those pranks on him all this time? However, what Angela was staring at was a picture of her and Dwight having sex, not Pam.

Dwight began to explain himself. "Well ladies, it looks like I have you two right where I want you. At 5 today, an email of us fucking Angela will be sent to Andy's email along with corporate's, and you Pam will have your picture sent to Jim's email and corporate's as well. Angela was having a long affair with Dwight as she was engaged to Andy, and couldn't believe how evil Dwight was being, and Pam felt just the same way.

He planned on Pam being bored and coming to the office early, and knew he could cash in on what he wanted. " So, unless you ladies want those pictures sent, I suggest you follow me into th conference room." Dwight walked in there and sat down, smiling evil as he waited for the ladies to join him. Finally, both with their heads down and in shock headed over into the room to wait to see what Dwight had planned.

The two ladies stood in front of the conference room, as Dwight sat close to them smiling from ear to ear. Simply pit, Dwight said, "kiss." Pam and Angela looked at each other as if Dwight said something in Japense or Korean. Once again, Dwight told them to kiss. Again, the ladies just stood there. Dwight started saying tick tock, tick tock, tick rock, signaling to both ladies that the clock to the emails being sent was counting down.

Pam and Angela knew they had no choice, and both have kissed another girl before. Although they secretly had a sexual wild side to them each, they didn't know how to respond to this at the moment. They turned to each other, not knowing what to say, as they made eye contact. Finally they moved in closer and gave each other a peck.

Dwight shook his head no, as that wasn't good enough for him. "Make it longer, and use tongue." They both took deep breaths in disgust, and faced each other again. Neither one of them really cared for the other, so this was hard for either of them to do. However, once again they moved to each other and locked lips, kissing each other deeper now, as Pam stuck her tongue out to Angela's, in which Angela responded with her's as well.

After the kiss was over, Dwight stood up and walked over to them. He grabbed Angela softly and began making out with her in front of Pam. She wasn't sure if she was done now or what, so as she stepped for the door, Dwight grabbed her gently and began making out with her now. Angela didn't care for that too much as you could hear in her deep breathing. It wasn't that Dwight really wanted Pam, it was just the biggest slap in the face to his nemisis, Jim.

He now took Angela and put her hands up against the board in the conference room, to where she was facing the board ass out to Dwight. He did the same to Pam, as both girls gave each other a glare standing there asses facing Dwight. He got on his knees and admired them both. Angela had a great ass considering how short and slim she was, and what more could be said about Pam and her perfect ass that stuck out so perfectly. He pushed both girls together as now their arms were touching and they were side to side attached by the hip.

Dwight was touching both asses with one hand, admiring them both. He gave both of them a firm slap, as they both moaned in surprise. He took Angela's right hand and placed it on Pam's ass, and he took Pam's left hand and put it on Angela's ass and began moving those hands around as the girls were now feeling an squeezing each other's asses.

He then began to remove Angela's pants and panties as well and he places both hands on it squeezing and slapping that familiar ass in his face. He then took Pam's pants off and panties too as she was noe getting her ass squeezed and slapped by a 3rd different guy this month. Angela hated seeing this and grabbed Dwight and pushed him against the table, removing his pants and boxers. She then climbed on top of him and began riding him up and down hard and fast. He signaled to Pam to come towards him as she did, and he lifted up her shirt and began sucking on her tits as Angela continued riding him like a bull. He removed Angela's remaining clothes as both girls were now completely naked. Dwight loved the thought and the feel of Pam's tits in his mouth and hand on her ass as he knee he was getting the ultimate revenge right now on all the fucking bullshit Jim put him through the years.

Dwight pushed the girls head together to make out again only this tine they were both much more into it an passionate, as Angela took on of Pam's breasts in her hand. Dwight stood up and placed Angela on the table, and he grabbed Pam and bent her over the table right over Angela's stomach. He inserted himself into her as she moaned loud as he did so. Pam pounded herself into him hard and was moving that ass around fast as Dwight grabbed and spanked it. He took Pam's face and put it into Angela's pussy, as she was now going down on a girl for the first time Pam didn't mind the taste of Angela's pussy at all, as she continued moaning loud from Dwight's thrusts.

Jim was walking into the office as he arrived first from the sales call. He was surprised to see no one there, but heard some noises coming from the conference room, so he decided to investigate. He heard moaning it sounded like, an thought that sounded a lot like Pam, but it couldn't be. He quietly walked over and looked inside the door as barely as he could to see Angela on the table getting her pussy licked by his wife and Pam also getting fucked hard from Dwight as he had his hands on her ass. Not knowing what to say or think, his reaction was to do nothing and just walked out slowly to the sounds of Pam moaning loud and saying how good it felt.

Dwight told the girls it was cumming and did so all over Pam's ass. The girls laughed and started to kiss as they both enjoyed what had happened to them. Pam was curious as to who else wanted her body and she found out, and liked it. She used to be so shy and prude, and Toby and David turned her into something she never in a million years thought she would be, an office slut.

Jim was lost for thoughts and words to what he just saw and heard. How could he stay married to her seeing and hearing his much she was enjoying getting fucked by another guy? And those sounds he heard yesterday, did she fuck Wallace too? He didn't know what to think, but was determined to do something about it.

Final chapter coming soon.......

To be continued