The Office- Pam's Wedding Day Ch. 05

Story Info
Jim confronts Pam about what he saw in the conference room.
1.7k words
4.35
19.5k
6
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and Pam were at home, just getting home from work and beginning to relax from both of their long days. It had been one week since Jim saw his wife Pam not only going down on Angela, but getting fucked from behind by his nemesis, Dwight. He didn't know how we was going to react to this at first, but after getting some advice from someone he now knew what he was going to do, and just how he was going to get even with Pam.

They just finished eating dinner and cleaning up the dishes, when Jim took Pam's hand and headed with her into the bedroom. Pam acted as if she was happy to go in there with him expecting that he wanted sex, but inside she was disappointed, because all of the sex she was having recently was so much Better and exciting for her that this just wasn't cutting it for her anymore. She didn't expect for this all to happen, but one thing led to another and she just couldn't control or help the way she now felt.

Jim sat her down on the bed and gave her a kiss, and that's when he looked deep in her eyes and asked her if there was anything she wanted to tell him. At first, she didn't know what he meant assuming there was no way he could know about her affairs, until the look in his eyes told her that he did in fact know about what she had done. Pam tried to play dumb with what he was asking, but Jim held his ground and firm look until Pam finally broke down in tears realizing that she had been caught.

She went on to explain that she never meant for any of this to happen and that she was so so so sorry, and knew that he was going to leave her now. "Pam, I'm not mad at you, I will forgive you, if you do something for me, one thing, then maybe somehow, someway we can get past this one day." Pam nodded her head in agreement admitting that she would do anything to just move on from all of this and just get her husband back. All those thoughts of being wild seemed so dumb to her now, when it came to be that she might truly lose Jim, she just wanted her husband back and nothing else.

Pam was anxious to hear what Jim had planned for this to just finally be over. "In 30 minutes someone is going to come over, and they are going to do things to you, sexually. You will be blindfolded and your hands will be held down by me as you won't be able to use them. I have wanted to watch you with this person for so long, and it seems my opportunity has finally come, do you accept?" Pam couldn't believe this, she thought he was going to leave her for cheating, and now he wanted her to do sexual acts with another guy right in front of him? He kept his look at her to show how serious he was being, and she knew if she wanted to keep him, she had no choice.

Pam laid down on the bed naked as she was instructed by Jim to do so. Someone rang the doorbell as Jim finished putting the blindfold on Pam and tying it good, she couldn't see a thing. Jim opened the door and told the person thank you for coming and to head this way. Pam couldn't believe she was laying here completely naked, unable to see who it was Jim was bringing in their room to see Pam so exposed like this.

"Jim, who is it? Please tell me who he is?" Jim went on to tell her that wasnt part of the game, as he walked around the bed to hold Pam's arms down. Jim ordered Pam to open her legs wide, and at first she didn't, but when she was ordered to a second time, she did so, waiting to feel a cock slide into her pussy. Although, what she felt was a tongue, sliding up and down her pussy, nice and slow, real seductively and gentle. Pam moved her pussy more into this tongue as it felt extremely good right away, the idea of not being able to see who he was that was licking her pussy so well, made it even sexier as she began to moan loud in enjoyment and in orgasm.

The person continued to eat out her pussy, and did so now furiously and more aggressive as Pam began going wild with moans, arching her hips into the person's tongue even more and screaming loud in enjoyment. Jim sat there and watched in enjoyment as he was getting exactly what he wanted for quite some time.

Pam could hear the person moving up onto the bed and closer to her face. "alright Pam, stick out your tongue and go wild on that paradise in front of ur face." Jim told her as he laughed, as Pam couldn't believe she was about to taste another man's dick, not to mention right in front of her husband. However, she did as she was told and sticker out her tongue expecting to taste a hard dick, but what she got was a hot, wet, and juicy pussy instead.

Pam was extremely caught off guard and this alarmed her so she moved up and took off the blindfold to see her in front of herself, that's right, she couldn't believe that Karen, Jim's ex girlfriend and former co-worker of them both was right there. Jim asked her what was the matter? "what do you mean, it's a woman, I mean why is she here, what's going on?" Jim went onto explain, "well I talked to Karen not too long ago and she knew something was wrong, so I just told her what I saw, I didn't have a choice I had to tell someone I was going crazy, and she reminded me of the time when I told her that I wish we could have a 3 some with you when Karen and I were dating, and she agreed. Karen thinks you are really Hirt and wanted to fuck you herself, but we thought this would be the best chance to get what we want, besides you like eating pussy Pammy, you ate out Angela real good. Now eat that pussy good before I call my lawyer."

Pam was in shock to hear what she did, and didn't know what to think. Staring at Karen's body though, how sexy she looked, an remembering the Job she just did to her pussy, left her no choice, as she pulled Karen on top of her face and began eating her out.

Jim went around the bed naked now, and started eating out Pam, as she continued to lock eyes with Karen who was sitting on top of her face getting her pussy eaten out good. Jim sat down on the bed and pulled Karen on top of him to fuck her cowgirl as he said to Pam let's see how you like it, implying to her let's see how she likes seeing her lover getting fucked.

Pam laid on the bed watching Karen ride her husband like a pony, going up and down hard on that cock and grabbing her own tits. Pam was beyond turned on by watching this, she didn't know why, but she wanted to be apart of this for whatever reason, so she climbed on top of Jim's face and was now facing Karen riding his face, as Pam's ass and lussy were right in Jim's face and tongue.

Karen was riding him hard up and down face to face with Pam who was riding Jim's tongue. The girls were grabbing each other's tits and began making out furiously using tongue and moaning quite loud. They exchanged sucking on each other's tits as Jim moaned loudly on excitement to what was happening.

Jim removed them and got behind Karen who buried her face into Pam's pussy. Jim was fucking Karen doggystyle and watching Karen go down on his wife, while Pam watched Jim fuck the shit out of Karen's pussy from he point of view and Karen fucking Jim just as hard matching him thrust for thrust.

She couldn't believe she was watching Jim fuck another woman right in front of her, but she liked it, and was smiling matching Karen's eyes as she smiled back and began making out again. Karen began to say to Pam," you are a little slut aren't you Pam, you like this don't you? " Pam nodded in agreement and said out loud she was a slut. " tell your husband to spank my ass, nice and hard ya little slut." Pam continued to lay there getting that pussy licked. "spank her ass baby, spank it real good." Jim listened to his wife an spanked her ass and enjoyed watching Karen's face as each slap brought a moan and smile of enjoyment each time.

Jim announced he was about to cum and did so all over Karen's Ass. They all laid on the bed in amazing and astounded enjoyment to what just happened. They all agreed they had to do it again.

As Karen was in the shower, Jim and Pam remained on the bed and looked at each other with smiles from ear to ear, as that boring trance and love that was lost due to it was back, and the fire was rekindled better than ever. However, Jim wasn't done yet, nor was Pam, as they both showed us with their next lines.

"you know Pam, Karen was great, but I know someone else who we should try for a 3 some, I think if you think hard, you know who I'm thinking of." Pam became curious and intrigued when Jim whispered the name to her, and she smiled in agreement. "I think we can make that happen baby, only one way to find out." as they headed to the shower to join Karen, Jim grabbed Pam and began fucking her from behind against the wall, as this is what she always wanted, to be fucked like this and have fun. Speaking of fun, the person they are targeting is up for some fun when they decide to make their move come soon.

Part 6 coming soon, comment and hope you enjoyed.