The Office- Pam's Wedding Day Ch. 07

Story Info
We find out what Pam is up to with a plan for Jim.
3k words
4.13
18.9k
7
4

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam just couldn't get that image out of her head. Kelly going down on her husband and really enjoying it too. It made Pam so furious that she even let Michael and Toby have their way with her in michaels office. She was quiet in there and didn't really even moan, she just had this image of Jim now using her for whatever he wanted now that he caught her with Dwight and Angela not too long ago.

Pam had a plan though to even the deal with Jim so that things wouldn't be the way they were anymore, as obviously things have gotten way out of control. Pam decided to have a party at her and Jim's place and invited almost everyone she could think of to the party. Almost everyone responded that they would be there as well so Pam's plan was right on schedule.

Everyone began showing up to the party and Pam was very happy when Erin walked in, hoping she would be there. Erin and Pam caught eyes and they were on their way of walking up to one another to exchange pleasantries. They hugged and were discussing work and how pretty both of them thought they looked. Pam was wearing tight blue jeans and a light blue sweater to go along with it, with blue underneath as well. Both her shirt and her pants were quite tight, as she usually wore those types of clothes when not at work. Erin was wearing a pink skirt that went just down to her knees with a short sleeve pink shirt as well. Pam figured she was wearing pink underneath as well as Erin told her it was her favorite color.

"You know Erin, there is a secret admirer here at this party that really wants to talk to you." Erin was involved with Andy at this time, but was kind of intrigued by the fact that someone had a crush on her. "Yeah, he said he wants you to meet him in my room, laying down on the bed, naked." At first Erin laughed it off thinking it was a joke, but Pam kept a straight face and she noticed it was for real. " I couldn't do that, I'm with Andy and don't even know who it is. I'm not going to just lay down in there naked." Pam began to explain to her that the admirer was Andy, and that this is one of his fantasies. "Now that u mention it Pam, Andy has always said he wanted to have sex in public, I'm just kind of surprised he told you." Pam saw that she was starting to away Erin just like she wanted to. "Well he had to tell me to make sure it was okay for me to let you guys use my bed and to make sure no one would walk in silly."

Erin started to head up the stairs and made eye contact with Andy right before she made it up the stairwell giving him a wink of approval. Erin walked into the room and noticed the lights wouldn't turn on, so she shut the door behind her and made her way to the bed. She didn't really know how to react to this whole situation, but she did love Andy and wanted to make him happy, and if this was one of the ways she could do it, she was game. She figured they would just make out and kind of see how they felt from there.

She took off that pink top and revealed her slim stomach and tone as she placed her shirt on the floor. She moved her hips around as she took off her skirt to now be half naked in Pam's bedroom. Still a awkward feeling, but kind of exciting as well. She removed her bra to reveal those nice perky tits and finally removed her last piece of clothing to reveal her shaved pussy and nice little toned ass to the walls of Pam's bedroom. She took a big smile and laid on the bed waiting for her admirer feeling anxious and excited as hell.

Feeling drunk as hell and barely able to walk to the room, he finally made his way to the door and opened it up quietly and entered. It was so damn dark that he couldn't see a thing, but he didn't need to see for what he was about to do anyways. He fell to his knees with intoxication and started crawling over to the bed. Erin kind of liked the way that he was overplaying it as Andy was kind of known for being over dramatic anyways, and just laid there and remained quiet. Finally he made his way to the bed not being able to see a thing and opened up Erin's legs. Erin was a bit surprised as she laid there eyes closed and nervous to death but went with it and felt that tongue start to move up and down on her pussy. Her legs were open from one end of the bed to the other and the only thing he was touching and focusing on was that pussy he was eating ever so quickly. Erin laid there head back and covered her mouth as much as she could to what was happening. He was licking her up and down and teasing her as he went from fast to slow and slow to fast making her cum as he did so. She couldn't believe how sexy this was and was thinking they should have done things like this sooner.

He fell to the ground as obviously he was on the verge of passing out with a huge headache, and Erin decided to play along with it. Not being able to even see him laying on the floor she joined him on it, and began sucking his cock as fast as she could. He just sat there laying back enjoying every second of the blowjob he was getting, and thought for a minute he noticed light but didn't really care at the time. Even Erin thought for that same second that there was light of some sort but played it off in her mind that it must have been a car passing by or whatever and continued giving the best blowjob she possibly could. She was licking his hard dick on both sides and even slapping it against her tongue as her ass hung in the air. She started to hear him moan now and knew it was about to happen and started jerking him off now as he moaned more now as he happened all over Erin's hand jerking him off and in the area surrounding him.

"That was so good baby." Erin whispered to Andy as they both now laid in the floor. Within minutes he was snoring and she decided to get dressed and go wash up in the bathroom and let him sleep it off. Erin did just that and after about 15 minutes of getting herself organized and all cleaned up she headed back to the party as if she just got there.

Pam was in the basement getting things organized and cleaned up as the party was commencing upstairs for the remainder of the evening, and as she was about to head upstairs she noticed the door open and Ryan head down the steps. He was beyond drunk, and as we learned from his adventures as a big shot in New York, he was no stranger to drugs and alcohol. "Hey Pam, I ugh noticed that umm you were like down here and stuff and needed to know if you like, if I could like help you out or if you needed help for this awesome party and shit." He could barely put a sentence together. "No thanks Ryan why don't u just head upstairs and enjoy yourself, I got this." Pam bent over to pick up trash on the floor which Ryan enjoyed watching very much. "Damn Pam that ass you have is ridiculous. I wonder if you or Kelly has a nicer one it's a close call." As Ryan said that, Pam began to think of Kelly and of how much she was enjoying sucking the cock that belonged to her. Jim was hers, always has been. This wasn't about all that Pam had done to Jim behind his back in her mind, this was about the visual she saw as Kelly truly enjoyed the cock that was presented to her. Pam was very jealous, and although wrong for all she did, she couldn't see past the monster Jim became and the admiration Kelly showed for it. Pam just hoped her Plan would work with Jim and getting even. In the meantime though, maybe she should mess with the cock that belonged to Kelly since Kelly messed with Jim's cock, Pam should play with Ryan's.

Pam stood up and placed her hands against a table sticking her ass out and presenting it more directly now to Ryan." Well why don't you find out whose ass is better, here's your chance." Ryan drunk as hell still wasn't dumb or crazy enough to pass up this opportunity. He asked Pam out right before he was arrested in hopes to fuck her that night, and after all this time had passed, he was feet away from the ass he always wanted to grab.

He began walking over to it admiring it with each step. He knelt down to now be eye level with Pam's ass as she now moved it from left to right slowly as Ryan's eyes were fixated on it. He finally took both hands and began squeezing both cheeks over those tight blue jeans she had on. He began moving it around himself and loved every second of this ass in his hands. "Well since I've seen Kelly's ass it's only fair that I see yours completely too, just to be fair in making my decision." Pam smiled at him as he said that and unbuckled her jeans and unzipped them as well to show her sign of approval for his rules to the contest.

He slowly slid down her jeans as her blue thong became more visible by the second, and he lowered her pants all the way to her feet and removed them completely. His eyes widened as he now noticed truly how nice her ass really was. He stared at it before, but even as you stare at it many times, he never thought it would get him this turned on and be this nice. He now put his hands on her ass minus the jeans, and squeezed and moved it around. "Maybe you should see whose Ass is more spankable and the sexy moan I make while you do so." Pam mentioned this to him with a huge smile on her face loving the way that Kelly's man was admiring her ass like all the other men she came across. Ryan gave both cheeks a firm slap a few times, and Ryan thought she was right, that little moan she let out each time he did so was super fucking sexy.

He removed the blue thong and now began kissing Pam's ass cheeks and making his way down her legs appreciating every part of skin he could find, but found himself back to that ass not wasting anytime on anything else. She turned around and started making out with him passionately. Their tongues competing in each other's mouth, and Pam started quickly in this heat of passion removing Ryan's pants and boxers. She pushed him onto a chair near where they were standing and sat on top of him as he inserted his cock into her very wet pussy.

Pam began riding his dick fast up and down as they held each other's hands In the air. Pam looked so fucking sexy to Ryan as she bit her lower lip and showed with her eyes how much she was enjoying his hard cock. " yes yes fuck me fuck me keep fucking me good baby." Pam screamed out as she was enjoying the ride Ryan was giving her. Pam took off her top and bra and threw them to the ground and now was completely naked as she grabbed Ryan's hands and placed them on her tits. " you like these tits baby, mmm keep your hands on my tits while I fuck your cock." Ryan couldn't believe this side to Pam, he never imagined her to be this wild and crazy.

Pam stood up and turned around to sit back on Ryan's cock, and she inserted him into her as now riding reverse cowgirl Ryan was in awe. Pam had her hands on her knees and was moving up and down and left to right on that cock as Ryan sat there and admired that Pam putting on a show with that ass. "Whose ass is better baby, did you decide yet?" Pam asked him as she loved feeling his hands on her Ass as he now placed them there." Your ass is better, it's so incredible, love spanking this ass." Ryan said as he spanked her ass and moved it around the way he wanted. "Mmm yesss spank this ass baby, spank it so fucking good, it feels so fucking good with your cock in me. Play with that ass, stare at that ass as I fuck your cock." Ryan was thrusting his cock into her obeying her as she told him to stare at her ass, and to wiggle it around with his hands.

He laid her on the table and was now fucking her missionary. He placed his hands on her side and was fuckin her really fast and really good watching those tits fly around back and forth. "Yessssss fuck me baby fuck meeeeee yesssssss." Ryan was close to climax." You want it you fuckin bitch, huh tell me where u want it you little slut." Ryan continued to fuck her as he was very close. " this little slut wants it all over her tits, give it to me baby come on give it to me." Ryan pulled out and moved up as Pam pushed her tits together and came all over them. Pam loved the feeling of Kelly's man cumming all over her. She wished Kelly walked in just at that moment, but she settled for what she just received.

Erin walked up to Andy after having a long talk with Phyllis and Kevin and noticed him coming down the stairs. "You are so fucking amazing Andy and I'm gonna give you quite a damn treat when we get home. You can lay in the bed while I go down on you." Andy smiled and was super excited that things were going very well with her.

The next day was Saturday, and Jim just woke up pretty late from a long night. Almost everybody got drunk at the party, but he didn't feel this weird for quite sometime, not remembering exactly how much he drank and consumed. He looked around for Pam and couldn't find her, but noticed a envelope on the counter that said "open me, love you." Jim thought maybe it was a sexy picture or two of Pam until she got home, but he was In utter and complete shock when he saw just exactly what was inside. No words could describe what he was looking at right now, and he knew that however this happened and wherever Pam was right now, that it couldn't be a good thing at all. For as he looked down at the pictures he couldn't figure out just exactly when and how he ended up with Erin sucking his dick while he laid on the floor in his bedroom. When did this happen? Who was taking the pictures, and where was Pam now?

Pam was driving, thinking Jim must have seen the pictures by now. She couldn't believe the plan had worked and that she now had proof of Jim cheating red handed. She added extra alcohol to his drinks last night, and after Erin went into their bedroom and Jim was already beyond drunk, Pam told Jim to meet Pam in their bedroom for Pam wanted Jim to go down on her so fucking bad, and Pam would be laying their naked waiting for him. Meanwhile, Jim walked in and went down on Erin instead being too drunk and not being able to see, and Erin responded to not realizing it was Jim by being too shy to open her eyes and really realizing it was Jim, Not Andy that whole time. As for the lights they both thought they saw, that was the pictures being taken of then by someone in the closet who popped out at the right moment to catch them both, someone who would have wanted to help Pam catch Jim that could lead to a divorce, and someone who wouldn't be unnoticed at a social event, no one other than Toby.

Erin wasn't the brightest bulb in the tanning bed to begin with so Pam knew she was a perfect target in helping with her plan. Andy was surprised how much Erin was coming on to him at the party because all he did was go to the bathroom upstairs, but Erin thought he was coming from the bedroom. Perfect plan by little Pam Halpert complete.

She was now headed to Toby's as the deal was if Toby did that for her, she would come over the next day at noon and join him in a shower. As we leave off here, what will Jim do now that he has seen the pictures? What will the interaction with Pam and Jim be like now that this happened? And will Erin ever slip to make andy realize she cheated? All to come in chapter 8.

*

Chapter 8 coming soon

Thank you for comments and suggestions all are appreciated