The Office- Pam's Wedding Day Ch. 09

Story Info
What will happen to Pam and Jim with 2 chapters to go?
1.6k words
4.57
17.5k
3
6

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam was on her way home after another crazy set up made by Toby. On her way home, she began to think about everything that she had done and been through over these past few months, from her experiences with Toby, to her having sex with David Wallace twice, to being with Dwight and Angela, even to being with Ryan and her party. All of it really had become too much, I mean at first she was enjoying it because she had never given into her wild side before and never realized how many guys thought she was sexy, especially how it seemed to be that every guy she was with was fixated on her ass.

She was just pulling in the driveway, trying to figure out what to say to Jim to just put all of this craziness behind them and just move on with their lives. She walked in and heard some noise coming from upstairs, and figured she should just go talk to him right away and get this over with, but when she looked into her room to see Karen and Kelly having sex with Jim, she wasn't sure what to think. She just stood there and stared as Karen was riding him frontwards slamming up and down on his cock and Kelly was sitting backwards on his face making out with Karen as she did so.

Pam walked away from the door and headed back downstairs as she didn't know what to do anymore. Her life had turned into a sex filled mania, and she wasn't sure if things would ever be the same again. There was a knock at the door and Pam was surprised when she saw Penny and Isabel standing on the other side.

After everything that they had just been through, she didn't expect to see them around again so quickly. Before they began to talk, everyone could hear the moaning coming from upstairs, and the look on Pam's face showed her sister and best friend that she was tired of this. Penny began heading up there to defend her sister against that slime ball Jim, and although Pam tried to quietly stop her, Penny had already made her way too far. "This is a good thing Pam, finally someone will get involved in this and put it to an end." Isabel said to Pam. Maybe Isabel was right, maybe this was the only way to end this by getting caught in the act, Pam thought.

A few minutes passed and neither Pam nor Isabel could hear anything going on upstairs anymore and became very curious. As they made their way upstairs, neither of them had a clue if Penny succeeded in catching Jim red handed or what Penny might have said, but Pam was hoping it was over. As Pam and Isabel both looked inside her bedroom, they were in shock to see exactly what they were looking at.

There was Penny going down on Karen as Kelly was furiously sucking on Jim's cock. Penny's ass was positioned just perfectly for Jim to be grabbing and spanking as well. Pam watched on I disbelief to see what her little sister was doing to Karen and how enjoyable it was for all of them. That's when Pam felt Isabel's fingers start to go down her pants and begin fingering her pussy nice and gently, as it was apparent that even Isabel was getting turned on from all this and was succumbing to it just as apparent as Penny did.

Pam couldn't help but tilt her head back against Isabel's shoulders and let out a little sigh of pleasure as Isabel started to move her finger faster into Pam. Isabel began kissing Pam's neck and took her other hand and started feeling on Pam's tits over her shirt, moving from one to the other and swinging them around. Jim was watching his wife get fingered by Isabel loving the sight of that as Penny and Kelly were both sharing his cock one at a time and fighting over it.

Karen walked over to Pam and Isabel and she began to make out with Pam as Isabel's fingers were still inside her. Karen lifted up Pam's shirt and removed it to reveal her black bra barely covering those perfect shaped tits to her, and she slowly ran her tongue from Pam's stomach up to her neck, and back down to those tits where she removed her bra and began sucking on them sensually. "Oh yesssss suck on those tits mmmm please don't stop." Pam said to Karen as she moaned a little more louder now. Pam was walked over to the bed by Karen followed by Isabel right behind her and all 3 of them began taking turns making out with each other.

Karen removed the remainder of Pam's clothes, and Isabel removed her own while watching everything that was happening around her, none of them could resist. It was at this time that Pam and Jim locked eyes, and Jim just smiled at her as Pam smiled back as she was moving towards him on the bed. She placed herself on top of him reverse cowgirl, and for the first time in a while that ass was moving up and down and back and forth for Jim to witness and admire.

Isabel and Pam were making out as Pam was riding on top of his cock, and Pam could feel someone's hands moving her ass up and down and shaking It around, and she looked to see Kelly sitting on Jim's face backwards, but it was Penny who was to the side of the action that was helping Pam's ass go up and down faster on Jim's cock.

Karen was making out with Kelly as she Kelly continued to ride Jim's face, and Pam continued to have her ass grabbed by her sister and her tits fondled and licked by Isabel. "Spank my perfect ass Penny, mmmm move that ass all around fuck it feels so gooood mmmm. ." Pam told Penny. Penny obeyed her big sister and began giving firm slaps to Pam's ass and shaking it all around, when suddenly Pam grabbed Penny by the head and began making out with her, which needless to say caught everyone off guard watching 2 sisters make out, but they all went with it.

Jim bent Pam over and began fucking her doggy style as next to them Karen had her ass in the air being licked by Isabel as Karen had her face in between Kelly's legs. Jim was fucking Pam so hard, grabbing and smacking that ass hard, as Penny was making out Jim as he did so. Next, Jim whispered something in Penny's ear, which at first she didn't obey, but once Jim started kissing her again and signaled for her to do so, she did.

Penny crawled to the edge of the bed and sat facing Pam as she was getting fucked from behind still from Jim and this was when Penny moved all the way up by Pam's face and opened her legs to reveal her sweet wet pussy a foot or two away from Pam's mouth. Pam looked at her sister in disbelief to what she was suggesting, I mean kissing is one thing, but this?

"Go on, it's okay Pam, eat my pussy." Penny tried to reassure her sister. Pam started to inch in closer but was given help the rest of the way as Jim pushed her head into Penny's pussy. "Oh yeah eat that pussy Pam as I fuck the shit out of you." Jim said loving what he was watching. Pam's tongue moved furiously around Pennys pussy as their eyes locked together as Penny had her hands against the back of Pam's head pushing her as much as she could into her pussy.

Karen was making out with Jim now as he fucked Pam and Isabel was sitting on Penny's face as Penny laid there getting gone down on herself by her sister. "Mmmm spank my ass and fuck me hard , I'm such a bad little slut." Pam said to Jim as he continued to pound away. "Mmm oh yeah eat that pussy baby come on eat that pussy mmmm fuck that pussy with your tongue." Isabel said to Penny as she sat there on top of Pennys face giving orders.

"Oh yeah fuck oh yeah get up here Penny right by my cock and turn around Pam come on ohhhh fuckkk." Jim said. Now the two sisters sitting side by side on Their knees like Jim ordered as he grabbed their heads and shoved them together as he came all over their faces furiously.

A little while had passed, and Jim and Pam were now the only two laying in the bed now as everyone else had summoned up the courage to look last this awkward sexy moment and be on their way checking their conscious on the way out. They stared at each other, wondering just exactly what the other one was thinking. "I umm I missed you, I do miss you." Jim said to Pam as they both still laid there naked. "So do i." Pam responded back. " Well if we are going to get past all that we have done, which I do want to do, do you?" Jim said as he saw Pam respond with a head nod agreeing with him. "Then I think we know there is only one thing left to do." Jim said with a smile staring at Pam.

As she sat there and listened to what he had to say, she couldn't be happier with what he thought, and knew this would be the final step to getting things back to the way they used to be, after one more final step.


The final chapter is coming soon....

Thanks to all for suggestions and comments

If you would like to see me work on another series after I finish the office, I'm taking ideas although I do have a few myself but I always love and appreciate suggestions and feedback