The Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

"Hmmm, tough break." replied Ted, fanning himself with his own envelope, mind whirring a mile a minute.

"What did you get?" she asked, craning her neck to see the writing on his paper.

"Oh, me?" He tried to act nonchalant. "Some spa treatments at ......Pleasure 9"

"That's almost a week's pay plus overtime for one session there. I'd kill for those."

Ted tried to fight the urge to grin.

"Yeah? I think I might like that."

"Come on, you don't know shiatsu from tempura." She was getting worked up now. "Let's trade; I'm sure you'll like whooping it up with all the other beer swillers on Sunday afternoons."

"Hmm, I don't know." Ted could barely contain himself. "I always wanted to try a thai herbal massage."

Staring daggers through him, she turned to go but Ted put a hand on her arm.

"Hold on a second." He waved the passes in front of her nose. "I'll trade if......." He paused a moment to let a drunk employee slide by, "you have one drink with me"

"One drink?"

"On my honor." He held up three fingers like a boy scout.

"Wrong hand, Ted" she replied before turning on her hells and heading the bar.

How does she know my name?, thought Ted as he scurried along after her.

Four drink past the sworn oath, Ted realized that Anya knew more about him than he wanted her to. It seemed that his wily ways were catching up to him around the office scuttlebutt.

"Did you really try to give Viagra to Yang Yang?" asked Anya, referring to the resident panda at Zoo Atlanta.

"Hey, all of Atlanta wanted a baby. I was just stacking the odds in my favor." He took part in the office pool to see when the Pandas would conceive and almost won.

"You seem out of control when you're not working." Anya traced a finger around the rim of her glass, gathering the stray crumbs of salt from her near empty margarita. Before she knew it, Ted grabbed her hand and licked then off.

"You lack discipline, young man."

Ted grinned. She was strikingly beautiful and seemed to be interested in him. He switched to club soda three drinks back to get his head back on track for the final lunge. Everything he learned by watching "The Pick-up Artist" on MTV was paying off.

"Oh, I'm a bad boy." Ted moved a strand of hair from Anya's face. "How do we remedy this situation?"

"You're not ready."

"On the contrary, I'm way past ready."

Anya squinted, took Ted by the hand and led him to the stairwell behind the bar.

In the massive office of Mr. Bigg, Alvin was working on the letter P, when he head was pinched in the viselike thighs of Mr's Bigg.

"Yesssssssss." she hissed, bucking her pelvis against his tongue. She shook with reckless abandon as she sprayed her emotion all over his face. Alvin was trapped, face sticky with female ejaculation and air being limited as he stayed clamped to her musky vulva.

Just he thought he would actually die from oral asphyxiation, Mrs. Bigg released him.

"Gawd Damn, Honey" she wheezed. "You had some mighty fine schooling."

Alvin struggled with his zipper, tearing fabric until he cock sprang free. Wielding it like a deranged lunatic, he approached Mrs. Bigg who was still trying to recover. He felt the slicked outside of her pussy before he was shoved away.

"What in the hell do you think you're doing, honey."

"Huh?" Alvin stood there, purple headed monster struggling to feed, until he snapped his fingers.

"I got a rubber."

Mrs. Bigg tittered and sat up. The desk squealed against her wet bottom as she slid off.

"Nobody gets inside, except Mr. Bigg"

"But,... I thought he wasn't fulfilling........."

"Oh no, you're right about that." She moved to the other side of the desk and began to dress. This time, she put on a Vera Wang. "That man ain't made me come in about 10 years, but," she motioned down with a wave of her hand, "this is still his sugar cave and no man will go digging but him."

Alvin stood there, a headlock on his dick, face smeared, hair mussed and tried to wonder how this happened.

"What am I supposed to do, now?

Mrs. Bigg glanced at him, checked her face in a compact and strolled past in a quick gait.

"Clean up, and get out of here before Santa finishes handing out presents."

The giant door clicked shut behind him and Alvin was alone. It took about a minute for him to digest what had happened before he was flying around in a frenzy, using his shirt tails to wipe up the desk, trying to fix the rip in his crotch and scrambling out the door just as the music in the great hall rose to concert volume again. Simon was pumping feverishly into Vanida, who became wetter by the stroke. She grabbed him in a tight embrace, rocking her hips against each thrust. He fought for better leverage, scooping her legs up under his biceps.

Without knowing it, Vanida's heel clipped the power button of the copier. It turned on with a hum and began to scan; the light bulb moving back and forth in time with Simon's humps.

"I...thought...it...was broke?" moaned Vanida between peaks of ecstasy.

"It is." Simon tried to stop and look for the off button but Vanida wouldn't let him go.

"Fuck that, Simon." Vanida hiked her leg higher. "Fuck me."

The light kept shooting blades of light in the darkened office, illuminating the couple in three second bursts. Simon felt increasingly warmer, but kept stroking deep inside her. What they failed to realize was that the copier wasn't broked but simply had to be recalibrated. The wrong light bulb was installed, making all the copies entirely too dark to see because of the high temperature emitted after an extended period of time.

"Oooh, Simon" Vanida's moans became louder, Simon taking it for passion.

"Yeah, baby."

"Simon. So fucking hot."

"Aw, talk to me baby."

"Too hot."

Simon got into the zone, like he was dissecting defenses on the hardwood. He paid attention to nothing but the goal and the tugging in his testes told him that victory was only a hard drive down the baseline.

"Fuck, Simon!"

"I'm fucking, baby."

"No, Fuck!"

Vanida was now screaming, not from a good dicking, but from the intense heat of the moving lamp, toasting her pussy with each pass. She kicked Simon off with all her strength, hopping off the copier , duck walking away to find something to cool off her singed labia. Simon fell against stacks on copier paper on the other side of the room, dick still bobbing from it's renewed freedom. He stared after his coitus partner when he felt something wet hit his cheek. He tried to react, but his cock was an unsupervised handgun with a hair trigger, shooting his load wherever he was pointing, which happened to be back at him.

Ted grinned himself silly as Anya led him down the steps to the photo studio on the 25th floor. She shoved open the door and they entered what once was an empty room but now transformed into a dungeon.

"The Gothic set." Ted remembered the talk about the upcoming spread in this weeks budget meeting. "Home, sweet home." Said Anya as she shut the door behind them.

Ted rubbed his hands in anticipation of a rude banging on one or two of the freaky props set up for the model shoot. He shed his jacket and loosed his tie as he followed the sulty woman into the room.

"I know you better than you think I do, Ted," said Anya as she fingered the leather straps on the torture rack . "You love to be out of sorts, when time allows."

Ted laughed, too busy thinking about all the Youporn positions that he had yet to try.

"Well, I love to be in control." Anya stepped towards him, glints of mischief dancing in her hazel eyes.

"Hey, ladies first."

Anya took him by the hand, leading him to large chair, upholstered in leather with straps hanging off the armrests. Ted jumped in without a moments hesitation where he let her bind his hands to the smooth wood. After he was securely trussed, Anya stepped back and began to peel away her conservative outfit. Underneath, she was donning a pearl studded leather thong and matching bra. Heer nipple were thrust through carefully patterned openings; twin caramel beacons of a working libido.

"Ooooh, I knew there was something about you." Ted licked hip lips, shifting his hips in attempts to let his hardening member travel down the length of his thigh.

"Really?"

She approached him, taking a manicured nail, tracing a path along the outline of his cock.

"Impressive."

Ted pressed forward, wanting her to release the monster within. She knelt down and began to loosen his trousers. He felt his pants slid down, gathering around his feet, followed by his lucky silk boxers. He closed his eyes, waiting for the moment when those plump lips of hers would swallow him in a salivated bliss. Instead, he heard a snap and felt intense pressure on his groin. He looked down to see Anya removed the rubber band she used to keep her hair in the ponytail and applied it to his purpling groin. She stood up, stepping back to admire her work.

"Don't want you to come too soon." She picked up one the paddle props. "After all, I don't think you have your control issues in check."

Ted gulped and pulled against the straps but Anya did a expert job of locking him down.

"Hey, I'm not into the whips and hot wax." He no longer was interested in sex, but the state of his cock wasn't changing, bobbing back and forth like the finger of a parent scolding a child. "Well, I tell you what," said Anya, rubbing the paddle against her palm. "I'll give you the ability to walk when we're done."

She glided towards him, the smoldering ember in her eyes igniting into a full blown inferno. Ted stifled a scream; the last thing he really needed was someone to catch him in this situation. He closed his eyes, breathing through his nose, hoping that she would not kick his too much. He felt the rough texture of flesh, pursed against his lips and parted them to taste the sweetest nipple he ever had. She tasted of almonds, his favorite snack, and he opened wider.

"You like that, Ted?"

He couldn't form a verbal response, only humming and suckling. Just as soon as it started, it ended. He opened his eyes in time to see a hand lashing across his cheek. It wasn't powerful, just stinging enough to remind him who was in charge.

"Did you ask if you could have me, or were you just being a greedy pig?" Anya rubbed the spit away from her nipple, staring daggers through him.

"I'm sorry?" Ted was out of his league and wasn't sure how deep of a hole he had dug himself.

Anya stepped out of her low pumps, rolled her stockings down her toned thighs and kicking them off her feet.

"Maybe a lil penance might put you back in my good graces."

Back in the atrium, the party was still in full swing. Santa has come down off the mountain and mingling with the guests. Alvin reappeared from the bathroom where he washed the evidence of his sexual buffet away and tried to find his friends. He felt as if he were branded with a scarlet P, vaguely smelling like the side alley of the Moulin Rouge, everybody that looked at him must have known what he'd done only 20 minutes sooner. He gingerly moved to the bar, due to the acute case of blue balls, and tried to washed away the taste of pussy juice out of his throat when a gloved hand caught him by the elbow.

"Alvin, isn't it?" Richard Bigg was standing in front of him, two glasses of bubbly in his right hand. "Where's the rest of the chipmunks?" He roared at his own joke, passing a flute to employee.

Alvin accepted it and drank half of it, trying not to spit it out when a figure appeared to the left of his boss.

"I don't believe we had the pleasure," Bigg's better half extended her hand. "Mrs. Kimberly Bigg."

Alvin took her hand and limply shook it, trying to will the beads of sweat that formed under his arms away.

"I missed you on the mountain, son." Richard emptied his glass and beckoned for another, which immediately appeared from one of the countless hired elves.

"Um, I was detained."

"See," Richard looked to his wife. "It's always about work with this guy, probably tongue wagging a client to death"

"Near death," answered Kim, trying not to laugh.

Ted had a mouthful of foot, licking every part of it from the toe to the sole. Anya caressed his balls, giving them a little tweak every now and then.

"Clean them off well and I might give you a full-time position."

Even though the notion of licking a woman's foot never crossed his mind, he was turned on. The soft digits melted in his mouth like sucked M&Ms, and her meticulous hand job had him ready to blow if not for the tight rubber band.

"You're kinda lucky, Ted" said Anya as she removed her foot and stepped up onto the chair. "You're quite talked about in my group; some big admirers." He was face to pussy and he could smell the sweet pungency of her arousal.

"There is someone who would rather be in my place, but she is kinda shy." Anya peeled down the thong and turned around, giving him a full view of moistened slit when she bent over.

"Would you like to clean me, Ted?"

"Gawd, yes."

"What if my friend joined us?"

Things were looking up for Ted. He craned his head forward as far as it would go, sticking out his tongue in attempts of a taste. A quick slap to his cock brought him back to reality.

"Ted, my friend?"

"Hell yeah!"

Anya stepped down and walked across the studio to the light panel, where she dimmed the lights. She returned and lit the tiki torches that adorned the set.

"I have to set the mood, she is kind of shy."

Ted said a silent prayer, giving thanks for finding the freakiest women in the office. The stories he would tell about this party would last for ages. Anya climbed back onto the chair once again and called out, "Come on in, girlfriend."

Ted heard the click of the door and tried to see who the newcomer was, but Anya's rounded ass blocked his view, giving him access to what he's been begging for. He began to lick the pearly drops of dew from her labia, before plunging in with full tongue. She moaned and began to stroke his turgid cock in slow rhythm. Ted was beginning to enjoy himself, when he felt a another pair of hands on him. These were thinner and softer than Anya's and moved with delicate touches.

Anya pressed her pussy closer to him, smothering him with the soft, wet, folds of shaven skin. He kept licking, thrusting against the four hands running amok on his dick.

"Ted, you have a way with words, and a better way with your tongue," breathed Anya as she grabbed the armrests for balance. Now, there was only on pair of hands on him, followed by soft kisses up and down his shaft.

"You want girlfriend to give you some release, Ted?"

Ted grunted his approval and moaned in satisfaction as the kissing lips turning into a sucking machine set on steady. Girlfriend knew a thing or two about blow jobs. Ted kept up his his task of licking Anya, pausing only when he felt his cock hitting esophagus. How could somebody take him so deep?

"Damn, Ted." Anya trembled under his tongue lashing. "You're gonna make me come; nobody makes me come." She reached underneath and grabbed his tie, pulling him deeper.

He took that as a challenge, increasing the licks and swirls inside her pussy, nibbling at her engorged clit every few seconds.

"Oh, girl," Anya said to her partner. "Take off the band, I want him to come at the same time."

Ted felt a tugging and heard a snap as he was freed from the homemade cock ring. He felt himself grow bigger, causing whoever was sucking him off to gag once or twice.

"Oh, shit," Anya screamed and shuddered as Ted felt her pulsating in his mouth. She collapsed back on top of him, rolling off to the floor in a shaking mess. Ted grinned, looking down at her girlfriend who put porn stars to shame, and almost shit himself.

Girlfriend was the obviously gay guy sitting with Anya earlier that evening, slurping at his balls and milking his cock like wildfire.

"Fuck me!"

"If you're sure, honey." He stood up to undo his pants.

"No, no, no, no, I didn't mean it like that."

"Girlfriend" stood there, hands on hip, lips shiny from spit and precum, and a devilish grin. He was clearly aroused through his cotton pants, actually putting Ted to shame in girth and width. Ted didn't even try to escape, those knots were too secure.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Do you want me to finish you off or not?"

Ted looked at Anya in panic, who was sprawled out on the floor, trying to breathe normally. She sat up and shook her head in a yes motion.

A mouth is a mouth, thought Ted as he closed his eyes. "Fuck, go ahead."

Girlfriend went back to the duty of star power cock sucking, and Ted had to admit, it was the best mouth hug he ever had. Anya returned, feeding Ted more nipple, eventually kissing him all over his chest and face. She straddled the armrest , sliding her soppy vagina across his knuckles while kissing him deep. Ted felt his balls swell like beach balls and blasted deep into the gullet of his willing partner. He ran images of every supermodel, hooter girl, and stripper he ever flapped the baloney to, but faced the realization that it was a man who was sucking his tap dry.

When he had no more to give, he quickly shriveled up. Anya removed herself from atop of him and began to get dressed. The blow job queen ran a finger across his lips, readjusted his scarf and began to check his appearance in the mirror a few feet away.

"Still think you got control issues, Ted?"

"If I had a list, I think I could cross everything off it now." Ted stared blankly at the duo as they were ready to leave. "You are going to let me go?"

"Of course, I just don't want you flying off at the handle until I got my exit strategy." Anya walked back towards Ted and untied just one of the binds on his left arm.

"I'm impressed, really." Anya gave him a parting kiss. "Not too many hetero's know their way around the va-jay-jay. Oh, yeah, enjoy your season tickets." With that, her and her friend, made their exit.

Ted sat there for a couple of minutes before undoing the rest of the straps, pulling up his pants and buttoning his shirt. He blew out the candles, checking the hallway for movement before making his getaway.

The trio met up on the balcony as the party was winding down; all had full tumblers of tequila and a plate of limes resting on the ledge. Even the hardcore smokers abandoned the ledge because the ripping wind, but they used the bitter chill for refuge.

"Who's gonna go first?" asked Simon, squeezing a lime into his mouth.

"Um, nothing interesting. You know how office parties go." mumbled Alvin

Ted scooped a handful of salt in his hand and tossed it back before taking a drink. Normally, the most prying one, he was extremely quiet.

"Hey, Ted," said Alvin. "What happened with the chick from Graphics?"

"That hot Indian with the big nats and round ass?" asked Simon.

"She's gay," sighed Ted.

"Told you."

"Any action, Simon?"

Simon jumped at the sound of his name. He was not about to reveal his tale of 1st degree burns and self-facials.

"Good food; awesome drink." He knocked back a swig of Patron. "Other than that, nothing interesting."

The other two nodded in agreement and left it at that. When the music stopped and the ceiling lights flicked on, they took it as their cue to leave. Kicking the fake snow out of the way, they crossed the room to the elevator. The elevator announced it arrival with the familiar ding and all three stepped on. They rode down in silence, anxious to get home and try to find some normalcy in their lives. When the door opened, they stepped out to a thinning crowd chatting, waiting for cabs, or making after party plans.

"Look, it's Alvin," shouted Bob from accounting.

"And the chipmunks," chimed in Steve from IT, to the gales of laughter from their coworkers.

For some reason, being known as singing rats didn't bother them. They smiled sheepishly and made a quick exit.

kromen
kromen
51 Followers
12