The Office Party

Story Info
Three ladies take their boss to a new world.
1.7k words
3.83
34.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long day, he was thinking as he stood looking out of his office window. Almost time for the office party for a couple in the office who had eloped and gotten married. Much of the women were older, some a little more so so than the others. He was good looking, in great shape for his 45 years. It certainly didn't help to work out at the gym 3 times a week. Standing at six foot and weighing about 185 lbs. He certainly didn't have trouble-finding women. Just the right one was the problem. There were three very nice looking women in the office.

There was Amanda, who was very beautiful. She stood at 5' 10" and loved to wear 4-inch high heels, which made her even taller. She had the figure of a goddess, he'd guess her measurements at 36B 24 35 and with her long blonde hair cascading down her back to just above her hips. She always dressed very sexy in the office. Always wearing a short skirt, dress blouse and jacket.

Next up would be the lovely petite, Michelle. Standing at just 5' 5", she was exquisite. Small framed, her measurements may be 32A 22 30, she had auburn colored hair that was cut in a bob, that framed her face beautifully. Her dress was casual, pants or skirts, but always classy.

And last but not least, there was Caroline. He'd guessed her height at 5" 8" and her measurements at 38D 26 36. She had naturally curly brown hair that came down to the middle of her back. She was more conventional, mostly wore her skirts down to her knees, with little knit sweaters.

Glancing down at his watch, he sees the time, but knows he needs to make an appearance. After all, it was his secretary that had gotten married. He goes into the office lounge and starts making small conversations, here there. Chatting with people, eating a bite. All of the presents have been unwrapped. He notices people are beginning to dwindle out and head home for the day. He offers to stay and help clean up. He begins by helping Amanda bagging up the wrapping paper. And getting all the empty plastic cups, and paper plates. At last they've gotten most of it cleaned up.

The other two, Michelle and Caroline are sitting and whispering and giggling. Amanda goes over and sits with the other three, as he carries out the bags of garbage. When he comes back in he picks his drink up and continues to drink, making this his fourth for the day. He notices the three ladies are having a good time. And the rest of the office leaves. Now it's just him and Amanda, Carolina and Michelle.

He feels the stirring in his pants. He's walks over to where they are sitting; he hears them complaining about their high heel shoes. Nodding, he says, " I'm sure those are very hard to wear."

Glancing up Michelle tells him; " Maybe you should try them sometime." And of course Caroline and Amanda agree. Feeling high from the drinks he says, "Sure, maybe sometime." Caroline then looks at him, "No we mean right now." Taken aback by the forceful tone of her voice. He looks at all three of them and can see that they're very serious. So he slides his shoes off. Amanda tells him to take his socks off also, which he does. Then she hands him her shoes. He slides the black 4-inch heels, sandal shoes on. Not believing that he's doing this.

Now they tell him to walk in them, to give them a show. He begins to walk, very shakily at first, holding onto the chairs and tables as he goes. The ladies begin to talk, they think he should try the stockings and a garter also. He looks at them stunned, "Now ladies, let's not get carried away here." Michelle then orders him to drop his pants and his under shorts. Looking around and seeing no way out of this he does so. He slides them off, his cock jumps out at them. Watching Caroline, as she slips her black silk stockings off and red garter. He's leaning up against the table as she walks towards him. She then orders him to put them on. He takes the garter and slides it up over his hips. He then sits down and slides the shoes off and begins to put the stockings on. While he's sitting there, they tell him to take his jacket and shirt off as well.

He looks at these lovely women and sees them in their lingerie only. Before he can slip the stockings on, Amanda hands him her black lacey crotch less panties, and orders him to put those on as well. He takes them and slides them on. Then slowly, he slides the stockings on one by one. The sensations running through his body, his cock pulsates. He can't believe he's actually doing this, but at the same time he can't stop himself. The women decide he needs to wear a bra also. Caroline takes hers off and hands him the red lacey bra. It fits going around, but the cups are large for him. They then hand him some tissues to stuff them with.

They then order him to walk and parade himself around. They are all feeling very good now as their own private little party continues. He begins walking around the ladies, prancing and parading around. They ask him how he feels. Smiling he tells them, " Wonderful!" And of course they are all very horny by now. He stands watching as Caroline begins to suckle Michelle's small tits. Amanda goes over and lays on one of the tables and orders him over to her. She yanks him down to her by his tie. Kissing him, moaning into his mouth. He reaches down with his hand and begins to rub her shaved slick pussy all wet with her juices. She moans against his mouth. Then whisper's to him to eat her.

He slides his tongue down to her chest and suckles on her nipples. Then kissing his way down across her stomach. He then reaches her pussy. Sliding his tongue along her wet pussy lips, she moans louder.

He glances over and sees Michelle and Caroline sucking on each other's tits, and rubbing each other's butts. He takes three fingers, and inserts them into Amanda's wet cunt, thus making her moan louder and arch her back.

His tongue goes back to work, up and down her wet pussy. Teasing her clit with his tongue, flicking it. She tells him to go faster to make her cum. His fingers fucking her pussy, his tongue sucking on her clit, faster and faster he went. Until she reaches her climax. Screaming out in pure pleasure, arching her back, massaging her tits. He continues to fuck her pussy with his tongue until he sucks out her sweet cum. At last her breathing starts to slow and her eyes focus, she follows his gaze. She looks over at Michelle and Caroline, who are doing a 69 on each other, and watches as each one reaches their climax.

The two women at last have caught there breath and get up and come over to the table. Seeing his raging hard on, they order him to lie down on the table. He tells them; "No, no he's all right, nothing to worry about." But they drag him by his tie, and make him lie down.

One woman on each side of him, Michelle and Caroline, at his face, and Amanda at his feet. They begin by kissing and teasing him. Moving to his nipples, they suck on them hard. Amanda teases his legs with her tongue. They all three work on him. Sliding their hands here and they're, kissing, licking and sucking on him. His moans growing louder and louder. He reaches out with his hands and begins to play with Michelle and Caroline's pussy's. At last Amanda reaches his balls and cock, she begins by sliding his tongue up and down, sucking his balls into her mouth. She gazes up at him and orders him he's not to cum.

He begins to finger the other two ladies pussy's. Hearing their moans against his body, having Amanda's mouth sliding up and down on his cock. She then grabs it at the base, and forcefully sucks it into her mouth. Her teeth grazing the sides as she goes up and down, her tongue teasing the head, tasting his precum. The other two reach his cock, and Amanda slides her mouth off as the other two take turns sucking and teasing his cock. He knows he's close; he begins to beg them to let him cum. Amanda smiles down at him and tells him, " You may cum on a few conditions." He screams out and tells them, "Anything, anything at all, just let me cum." These are their conditions she tells him, "One, you are to be our play toy, anytime, anywhere. No matte what. Two, you are not to tell anyone of this. Three, you are to wear a pair of our underwear under your suit each day. And fourth we all want a raise." He moans out practically screaming, he tells them, "Of course I won't tell anyone, and yes I'll do anything you want, and yes I'll wear anything you want and yes to the raise also."

Amanda smiles at him as she continues to squeeze his cock and Michelle and Caroline continue to tease and suck his cock. She tells him, "You may cum now." And with such a force that he didn't even know he had, he came as hard as he'd ever cum before. Shooting his cum, all over their faces, screaming out, thrusting his hips forward. His balls tingling. So much cum, he's never seen so much cum come out of himself.

At last his breathing returns to normal. He looks at all three ladies smiling. Knowing that nothing else in this world matters, and that he'd not only found one woman to make his dream come true but three beautiful ladies.

Dominatrix Scarlet and lingeriel