The Office Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Jessica is unwillingly destroyed by her 12 coworkers & boss.
2k words
3.94
297k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica checked her nails as she strode swiftly down the concrete sidewalk. The autumn wind stung her face, and her navy stiletto pumps clicked on the pavement. She had jet-black hair, pulled taut into an updo, and under her khaki trench coat was a royal blue blouse and a very short black pencil skirt. There was quite a bit of cleavage showing over her blouse- nearly half of her rack, which was barely a double d set; she often overflowed into an E. It made her feel like an absolute slut, but it was what all the men at her office liked to see. Jessica was the only woman there, and if she wanted to keep her job, she had to, as the boss told her, 'put it on display'. He also asked her not to wear any panties to work anymore. She knew this was grossly unfair, but it was hard to find a new corporate job at this level nowadays.

Jessica arrived at the tall glass office building, an hour early as usual. Efficiency was the name of her game, and the sooner she could leave to see her husband, the better. With a resigned sigh, she faced the brick wall next door and took off her trench coat, exposing her tan décolletage to the frigid air. Jessica set her briefcase down, and reached for her blouse. She dug her right hand into the left side of her black, lacy push-up bra, and grasped her firm, bouncy tit hard. She forced the bra down and pulled her breast up above it. Letting it drop into place, Jessica shook just enough that it was livable, her rack jiggling and swinging heavily. She repeated on the other side. That should be enough boobs to last the guys one day, she thought. Tiny slivers of her dark brown nipples were barely visible above the line of her blouse. She felt like a hooker. Taking one last look at the grey streetscape after her daily routine, she entered her office building.

Standing in the elevator, she rubbed her smooth, slender, tan legs together. She felt as though her bare, shaved pussy might show through the über-tight, extremely short excuse for a skirt. Jess knew the boss could see her pussy lips when she bent over, sometimes. That was why he asked her to work without underwear. She hated the idea, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. A small trail of juice trickled down her thigh. Jessica was a girl that miraculously stayed wet, even when she wasn't aroused.

When Jessica arrived at the penthouse suite, she was met with a surprise. The rest of her team stood in front of her, all 12 men. "You're all here early," she blurted out.

"Yep," said the boss, stepping forward with open arms. "We came here to celebrate you. We wanted to surprise you, first thing." He put one arm around her, turning to face the rest of the office, then slid his hand down to grab her plump ass. "Gentlemen, let's give a round of applause to our employee of the month!" The men clapped, hollered, and whistled. They looked hungry. The boss grinned at her as though eyeing his prize possession. That was when she first knew something was wrong.

As the whooping died down, the boss said to a man in the front, "Reynolds, would you care to present Mrs. Wu with her title?" Jess's mind was racing. They didn't have an employee of the month, and why would she get a title?

"Of course, sir." Reynolds said, stepping forward. "I present to you," he said, debonair with an added flair, "Jessica, the official office whore." He dug his hand into the black, lacy bra, and pulled the bulging tits out so fast Jess had no time to react. She was still processing the whore title. Before she knew it, she was being swarmed by her coworkers. They pulled her bra off, holding her down.

"STOP! STOP! PLEASE, NO! What are you doing?!!!" Jess screamed and thrashed, but to no avail. Hands were stuck up her skirt, so many rubbing her cunt and tits. More than three sets of hands clenched and slapped her ass so hard it was numb.

"Gentlemen, pace yourselves. We're just starting, no need to rush. Now if you could escort our whore to the conference room, I believe we can start the office party there." The boss interrupted the lusty grabbing and squeezing of Jess, and the horde began to move the writhing girl into the conference room. Once in there, Jess was handcuffed. She was pinned to the conference table spread-eagle. So many hands ran over her body, it made her feel filthy.

The boss quieted the room, and everyone stepped back from the table, save for the four men holding her down. Then he unzipped his bulging pants. Jess shook, but the stronger men were able to keep her restrained. The boss took her quaking head in his heads and attempted to get his big cock into her mouth. When she refused, one of her coworkers (Oliver) reached over and pinched her nose, blocking off her breathing. She was forced to open her mouth to gasp for air.

The boss roughly shoved his 8-incher down her throat. The men cheered. She gagged, but he thrusted hard, fast, and deep in and out, Barely giving her time to breathe. He gazed at his prize, his naked trophy, as though it was a kill from a hunt. When he couldn't take it anymore and Jess was about to choke on the precum and rapid pounding, he pulled out. Gently stroking his boner, he gestured for Reynolds to have at her.

Jess had always more or less had the hots for Reynolds. He was a commanding man, as much so as the boss, but with a quieter, steely-eyed power that is magnetic to women. Jess was married, though, and so she would not lay a finger on the 6' 5" blond. But when he unzipped his tent...

Jessica couldn't believe her eyes. It was at least a ten-inch, maybe even 11-inch member. Thick and hard, Reynolds plunged into Jess. He sent streams of precum shooting down her throat. He pounded her roughly for a few minutes, as well. In fact, all the men in the company did. For 2 or 3 hours, they took turns fucking Jess hard in the face, so hard. She had never had oral like this. So many stiff cocks... Even Jeremy, her husband, who she loved deeply, couldn't do something like this for her.

When the 12th cock left her mouth, Jess lay there, breathing hard. Precum was spattered across her face. Here she saw an opportunity. But when she tried to make a break for it, she was swiftly pinned down. She realized there was no escaping.

"Thought you could get out, huh, honey?" The boss slapped her breasts hard, so that they shook and bounced wildly. "Not-" slap "until-" slap "we're-" slap "done with you." Slap slap slap. He traced his fingers down towards her pussy, brushing them over her lips. He stroked her bean, gentle compared to the forced cocksucking. "The filthy slut is wet already!" he exclaimed to the other men. They laughed and jeered, pulling and slapping pieces of the incapacitated woman. She opened her mouth as though to explain her wetness, then thought better of it.

Giving no warning, Oliver jammed 2 strong, thick fingers up Jessica's sopping, tiny cunt. She shrieked in surprise and pain. He jammed them in and out rapidly, so fast and forceful that the conference table shook. Jess's firm, massive tits flew back and forth, jiggling rapidly. The boss looked pleased as all the men stroked their boners gently; this must've been planned. Oliver stuck a third finger in and fucked her harder. Jess was in so, so much pain from her pussy being stretched unexpectedly that she almost didn't notice the orgasm creeping up on her until it was too late to try and suppress it (it's not like she could've anyway).

Juice shot in large spurts out of Jess, who was contracting and writhing in pain and unwilling pleasure on the table. All the men whooped and cheered. "Having fun, now, you disgusting little squirting cunt?" Asked Richards, smearing her hot, sweet cum across her rock-hard nipples. Jess, recovering from cumming so intensely, shook her head defiantly. The men laughed.

"Thank you, Oliver, for warming her up for us. Now, Reynolds, given your... Prowess, would you do the honors of stretching her out?"

"Of course," Reynolds responded in a deep, gravelly voice. Jess looked fearfully at his manhood as he walked up to the table. She had only ever been with Jeremy, who wasn't nearly this big. Her usually tiny slit had contracted back to its normal tightness. Was she going to be able to hold his bulk?

Soon, the hard, solid cock was sliding along her pussy lips.

"Please no," she whimpered. "Please not my pussy, I'm not on birth control."

"Lean back," said Reynolds, ignoring her cries for help and pushing her head back onto the table. "Relax." He gave her a hard, long French on the mouth to emphasize his point. She didn't have much time to relax, however.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" Jess screamed in pain. Reynolds had shoved his dick all the way in, all 11 inches. He had opened up parts of Jess she didn't know could be opened. It felt as though his cock was splitting her in two.

"Damn, she is tight. Horny little Asian bitch." Reynolds ground into her, busting her further, then pulled back and impaled her again. He held her neck in one hand and part of her massive rack in the other. Picking up speed, he shagged Jess harder than she'd ever been done before. Her screams topped out and dwindled to small whines. It hurt so much, so bad, she felt like she was losing her virginity again. Except this man wasn't slow and gentle. He was rough and fast and forceful and HUGE.

Tears began streaming fast down her face. She was sobbing in pain, but Reynolds only went faster and harder and rougher, getting her used to the hurt. She was being truly pounded, his ballsack slapping her ass every time he thrusted. "Can't take my big cock, you little whore?" Reynolds slapped her in the rack. "I will make your tiny, tight fucking slit take every inch of my whole fucking cock, you filthy little slutbag."

Jess felt it. She was going to cum. He was too. She shut her eyes tight, trying to hold it back, but to no avail. She shook, moaned, squeaked, and squirted hard, while Reynolds's cum shot deep into her pussy. Her juices gushed out of her slit, soaking the table. He finished pounding her, and pulled out and stepped back. The room erupted into applause. Jess lay exhausted, but just a few seconds later, there was another big cock filing her now gaping cunt.

The boss fucked her hole now. He was slow, though. By no means gentle, but it was a nice break. He came in no time, at the sight of the shivering, crying, post-cum naked woman helpless on his table. Next Oliver fucked her, but harder, and so did Richards. Two hours later, Simon shot the twelfth load of hot cum deep to the back of her pussy. It gaped, loose and stretched. She could feel it, and worried it wouldn't contract back, but it did that night.

The boss used a length of rope to string her legs to the ceiling, and tied her handcuffs to the table. He kept her vag facing upwards, so no cum would slip out. "That's all you're good for here." He had said, slapping her mound one last time. "A bag for cum." She stayed tied for the rest of the work day. Whenever anyone felt like it, they were allowed to come into the conference room and jerk off to the sight of her. There was only one rule- they had to cum into her stretched loose cunt. This was day one of the office party.

*Author's note: please let me know if I should make a chapter two, and what you want in it. Thanks!*