The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,636 Followers

"OOOOOOOOOHHHH! Fuck! Aaaaaaaoooooouuu! You're hitting my stomach with your horse-cock!" shrieked Sarah.

I began pounding her pussy ferociously, and pulled her hair back so she could see the screen. My thumb was in Nat's asshole at this point, and Sarah squeaked.

"You've got your thumb in her... in her... ass!" she said.

I responded by pounding her harder from behind, grabbing her hips while she stared fixated at the screen.

"Oh my god... did she like it?"

"She fucking loved it. Watch her cum," I said.

My thrusts became more rapid, and our bodies slapping against one another was loud.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck me hard!" screamed Sarah, pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts.

We watched the screen, as Nat spread herself on the table, and she soaked me with her cunt-cum. My jizz erupted on the screen, shooting over Nat's prostrated body.

"Your cum makes me so hot! Look at it spray all over her. Nat is such a little cum-whore. Ah! Pound my little pussy! ... I... I'm going to cum!"

Sarah was pushing back so hard on my cock I hardly needed to thrust. Her vagina convulsed as she came hard. In turn, I felt my own orgasm building.

"Aaaaah, goooooooodddd! Cum inside me! Please cum inside me now!"

"Shut up, Sarah. I'm going to cum all over your ass and you're going to love it." I pulled out just in time for a thick stripe of jizm to spurt across both of her ass cheeks.

"Ooooooh, you're such a tease! Soak my ass then! Drench it with your jet of semen!" Sarah giggled, her legs shaking from her orgasm.

I sprayed her ass with several more jets of sperm. It dripped between her ass cheeks, over her anus, and slid over her pussy lips, finally dripping into her panties around her ankles. I soaked her ass thoroughly, accidentally spurting cum onto her shirt, and down the backs of her thighs before my flow turned to a trickle that oozed out over my clenched fingers.

"Wow.... you've covered my whole ass. And right after cumming on Nat, too!"

Sarah jiggled her butt cheeks as the sperm cascaded over her round ass. As I released my softening cock (the screen had turned off at this point), I crouched down and forced Sarah to step out of her pants and panties. I put the panties to my nose and smelled Sarah's sweet musk and the wetness of her pussy juices. I used her panties to wipe my hand clean, then I stood up and put the panties in my desk drawer while I rubbed the head of my cock over her sperm-soaked ass cheeks.

Sarah was pulling tissues from the box on my desk to prepare for her cleanup. I stepped back and watched her as she used her cupped hand to scoop as much of my cum off her ass and lower back as she could. She brought it to her mouth and slurped my jizz eagerly, savouring it, and closing her eyes as she licked her fingers clean. She used the tissues to clean the rest. I sat in my chair and watched her clean up, absent-mindedly playing with my cock. She smiled at me and spread her ass cheeks.

"Did I get it all?" she asked.

"You've done a marvellous job, Sarah," I replied.

She threw out her tissues, pulled up her pants, and straightened her hair.

"Thanks for that magnificent pounding. I hope we can do it again soon," she said, turning to leave.

"Thank you, sweetie. I'm sure we will."

As Sarah waved at me and shut my office door, I put my gear away and fastened my trousers. I turned my chair around and stood, approaching a bookcase on the far wall. Looking just above eye level, I noticed the small webcam, hidden amongst the numerous file folders. I considered taking it down, but decided against it. Carmen's already seen plenty--I didn't really have anything more to hide. Besides, I liked the idea of her watching me.

I returned to my desk wondering what she was doing with Nat at that moment, and wondering about the next time I'd be able to put on a show for Carmen to watch.

I was positive she wouldn't have to wait long.

"You can count on it," I mused as I watched her tight ass walk out my door.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,636 Followers