The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,635 Followers

"Are you ready to take my cock again?" I asked her.

"Oh totally!" she said enthusiastically, peering over her mountainous breasts.

I stood up in front of her, and she took my hand and stuck my fingers in her mouth. She sucked her cunt juice off eagerly while I felt up her tits again. I took her hand and led her over to the end of the tub, near the full-length mirror. I turned her around and pulled her leg up so her foot rested on the edge of the tub. I pressed my body against her and put my arms around her slim waist.

We looked in the mirror as my hands roamed her exposed body, teasing her pussy lips and pubes, running them over her heaving chest, grazing the insides of her thighs with my fingertips. I whispered in her ear,

"God, your body is so fucking sexy. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

She closed her eyes and moaned as I slipped a finger along her moist slit.

"Oohhh, I want you to put your cock deep in my wet pussy and fuck me hard," she moaned. "I want to watch my tight little pussy get fucked by your long, hard, huge cock."

She looked at me in the mirror, then I saw her eyes fall to my cock. I bent my knees and pressed my dick head against her soaked labia, feeling them part as I rubbed it up and down her slit, covering it in her abundant lubrication.

"Yeah, baby. Watch me enter you. Watch my cock split your little pussy."

I held my dick in place as I pushed up into her, sliding smoothly inside her wet cunt.

"Aaaaahhhh!" she cried as I penetrated her, reaching back and gripping my thigh as I plowed deep inside her.

Her tits jumped as my abdomen hit her buttocks, my cock buried to the hilt. I held her behind the knee of her upraised left leg with one hand, and gripped her hip with my other. I withdrew my soaking cock nearly all the way, then plunged back into her, watching in the mirror as she leaned slightly forward, her breasts jittering and swaying as my thrusts jolted her body. Her brow was knit and her mouth open as I pounded her pussy, my abdomen slapping loudly against her small ass.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! You're fucking me so good! Aaaaaahhhh!" she cried loudly, evidently not caring if Gavin heard.

We both watched the action in the mirror, my thick member driving in and out of her pink pussy, her breasts bobbing and swaying to our rhythm, our faces contorted in pleasure.

We fucked like this for about five minutes, then after one particularly enthusiastic thrust, Courtney lost her footing on the tub and stumbled forward. She put her hands on the mirror to stop herself and squeezed her legs together, compressing me inside her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me, pressing my chest against her back and putting my chin on her shoulder. She arched her back and put her arms behind her head, caressing my neck and hair.

Her breasts lifted as she raised her arms, causing their already perky shape to become rounder. They sat beautifully on her chest, and extened sideways well past her ribcage as they bulged to the sides. A sensuous chasm ran between them. I had stopped thrusting to stare at her lithe body and balloon-like breasts in the mirror. We both admired the way her tits sat, the faint trace of her ribs, and her sucked-in stomach, leading down to the small patch of brown pubic hair, to where her legs pinched my cock inside her.

"My god, Courtney. Look at you..." I breathed.

"You really like me, don't you?" she smiled, admiring the image in the mirror in spite of herself.

"I certainly do, my dear. What's not to like?"

I kissed her neck and slid my hands up to her tits, cupping them lovingly. My fingertips played with her small, hard nipples as Courtney ground her ass into my lap.

"Keep fucking me, darling. Hold me just like this and fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

I began thrusting into her, only withdrawing a few inches. Her twat squeezed my length, and I felt her muscles undulate and ripple along my shaft, driving me wild.

I held Courtney tightly as she kept her hands busy in my hair and on my neck, and her tits responded in their bouncy, elastic manner every time I pounded Courtney's ass. I molested her breasts, kneading them like spongy dough, watching her flesh bulge between my fingers. I occasionally held one of her tits up to her face for her to suckle.

We fucked that way for a while, lost in the pleasure of our sexual encounter.

"Ooohh... you are so good. I've never been fucked like this. I love it... I just love how you fuck me," Courtney muttered through sighs and moans.

After a time, I felt the need for release.

"Courtney... I can't hold out much longer. You're going to make me cum soon."

"Oooh! Is it because of my tight pussy?" she said, smiling.

"Yes, your tight little pussy is going to make me blow my load," I breathed into her ear as I fucked her, holding her tits tight against her chest.

"Wait... just wait... I'm... I'm... aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

She pulled my hair and dug her nails into my neck as she came. Her body tensed as I thrust my cock into her spasming pussy. I squeezed her tits hard as I felt the peristaltic waves of her pussy muscles milk my throbbing member mercilessly.

"Courtney, I can't--"

"--cum with me! Shoot your hot cum deep in my pussy!" she cried.

I bit her neck and released the load that had been building up all night. I felt the force of it travel through my shaft and erupt violently into her cunt. Her legs shook and her body convulsed. I watched her eyes roll back as I blasted another wad deep inside her.

Her tits jiggled about in my hands, her nipples like pebbles against my palms. I ejaculated again, and again.

Courtney's orgasm began to subside, her legs going limp. She leaned forward and put her hands on the mirror, as I held her waist with my arms so she wouldn't fall. I blasted more semen inside her.

"Ooooooooohhhhhh..." she let out a long, breathy moan as I released my last spurt deep in her cunt.

"I'm full... my pussy is full of your cum... I love feeling you shoot it inside me," she murmured.

I draped myself over her, my balls still twitching with the lingering aftershocks of my powerful orgasm as her vaginal walls rippled along my slowly softening length. My hands found her hanging breasts and caressed them as we breathed heavily.

We remained like this for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow as my cock grew soft inside her. Courtney straightened up and I wrapped my arms around her body, holding her close to me, nibbling on her neck and ear. She hummed her approval, a sound I had heard her make often in the office when lost in thought.

"I'm going to pull out now, Courtney," I said.

"Wait," she said, and put her leg back up on the edge of the tub. "I want to watch."

She bent forward and put her hand on the mirror, peering down at her pussy.

"Ok, you can pull out of me now."

I put my hands on her buttocks and began sliding my cock out of her pussy. It glided easily on the combination of pussy juice and semen, easing slowly out. Gooey cum was visible on my shaft and it began leaking from her fuck hole as more of my penis was extracted.

As my dick head reached her opening, it pulled with it a large quantity of cum, which dribbled out of Courtney, some of it sliding down my shaft, some of it falling to the floor. Courtney put her fingers on her pussy lips and spread them, then pushed her pelvis forward as my cock slipped out of her. A stream of jizm poured from her pink pussy, most of it sliding down her inner thigh like thick cream. The flow reduced to a trickle, but Courtney pushed her middle finger deep into her pussy and worked it around. When she withdrew it, another large wad of cum oozed from her pussy and down her leg to the floor.

"You really did fill me up. My goodness!" she said as her pussy made a wet noise, the last of my cum oozing from her stretched cunt.

Courtney put her foot down and turned to face me. She put her cum-soaked finger in her mouth and sucked it eagerly.

"Mmmmmm, you taste really good. I remember when I tasted you before, when you came all over me. Then again, when I jerked you off and you came on my tits. So... you knew it was me the whole time?"

Courtney had one arm wrapped around her middle, just under her mammoth tits, and with her other hand she stroked her lower lip with her middle finger.

"I sure did. Let me tell you, it was very hard not to rip that mask off, bend you over the table, and fuck you silly while Rachel watched."

My cock swung like an elephant's trunk between my legs, dripping cum from the tip. Courtney ran her fingers down her neck, between her tits, over her stomach, through her short brown pubes, and between her cummy cunt lips. She traced her toe through the pools of semen on the floor, tracing abstract patterns in the gooey mess. She looked back at me as she stroked her slit.

"So, um... how quickly can you... erm... get hard again?" she asked, as her eyes wandered down to my flaccid cock.

I laughed and crossed my arms.

"That depends on what you do to me."

Courtney smiled naughtily and approached me. She kissed me on the mouth, pressing her breasts against me, then slid down, trailing her nipples over my skin until she was kneeling in front of me on the thick bath mat. She cradled my cock in her hands and lifted it on her palms, gazing at it lustfully.

"It's so heavy, even when it's not erect," she said, gazing up at me in wonder.

She let it fall from her hands, and watched as it swung heavily between my legs. She took it again, lifting it while her other arm supported her bust from underneath. Squeezing my cock gently, she began to rub the head across the tops of her tits, trailing remnants of semen and girl cum over them in thin, wet trails.

I enjoyed the sensation of her soft bosom bumping on the tip of my cock, and watching as she dragged my cock down the crack of her cleavage. She bounced my dick head off her pillowy tits, sending ripples of flesh across them as she giggled. I felt the blood flow rapidly into my member as Courtney rubbed my cock head against each of her hard nipples.

"Oh my goodness! I can feel you getting bigger!" she cooed happily.

She tilted her head up and placed my expanding cock across her face, my balls just below her chin, and my shaft resting on the right side of her face, right next to her nose and extending up past her forehead.

"Your cock is bigger than my head!" she said, smiling, then poked my shaft with her tongue.

She tickled my ball sack as she ran her tongue up the underside of my rod. She squeezed me at the base of my dick and I flexed my cock, her fingers spreading under the pressure.

"Oh! It's so thick and strong!" she squealed.

"Looks like you're having no problems getting me nice and hard, Courtney," I said, stroking her hair as she began to stroke my engorged cock with her hand, tapping the tip against her breasts after each stroke.

"Which is really no surprise. You have no idea how many hard-ons I've had working with you in the office, trying not to stare at your tits."

Courtney rubbed my dick head against her cheek, then slid it across her pursed lips, pausing to tap it against them. I moaned.

"Please suck it again, baby. Suck my cock and make me cum on your tits," I grunted, pulling her hair gently so that her head was aligned with my cock.

She ran her fingers up my length and caressed the tip softly, looked at me with a bemused expression, then back to my penis.

"You know, I'm really a good girl. I'm polite, kind, I work hard, I go to church, I volunteer," she said as she squeezed a drop of pre-cum from my dick head.

"I've never done anything really sexual like this--I'm quite shy and reserved when it comes to sex."

She swiped the pre-cum from my cock with her index finger and spread it around my head.

"Men are always staring at my breasts, and although it mostly bothers me, I've become used to it. But when I'm with you, even when we were just working together in the office, I get these thoughts. Explicit, sexual, erotic thoughts... and I get wet between my legs. I WANTED you to look at my breasts. I wanted you to touch them, to kiss them, to stroke your penis between them."

She looked up at me, still swirling her finger around my glans.

"So why didn't you say something, or act on them, or dress more provocatively around me?" I asked.

"Like I said, I'm shy. And I didn't know if you liked me. After I knew it was you in the massage parlour... after I knew it was your cum I had tasted, and had spread all over my body... It freed me."

She lifted my cock up and tickled the underside with the tip of her tongue.

"Now you can do the dirty things to me that I fantasised about. And I can do them to you."

After speaking this last sentence, Courtney opened her mouth and slid my cock into it, sucking the head fiercely and pulling my skin back with her hand. She watched me as she did it, with her large Grey eyes, her cheeks sucking inwards. After sucking the tip, she pulled me out and distributed her saliva from my head, along my shaft. I pulled her head to the side, then took my dick in my hand, and began slapping it gently against Courtney's cheek. She winced and giggled as my knob bounced off her face.

I pulled her head back and pushed my dick into her mouth, forcing it against the inside of her cheek. I thrust into her cheek a few times, then let her take over. She pulled my cock out, then dribbled on the top of it, rubbing the spit in with both hands. She put my dick back in her mouth and sucked hard, bobbing her head, but managing to get only a couple inches in. I thrust gently, and watched as Courtney struggled to take more of me into her throat. Deciding not to force it, I simply enjoyed the blow job, stroking Courtney's hair as she sucked me off.

After a few minutes, Courtney pulled my cock out of her mouth, then dribbled a large quantity of saliva into her cleavage. She sat up and used my dick to spread the spit over and between her large breasts. She lay back on the bath mat, her hair spreading out around her. She pushed her tits up and rubbed them together, distributing her spit even more.

"I want you to fuck my tits until you cum. And you can even watch this time," she said, smiling invitingly.

I knelt astride her narrow waist and reached down to pinch her nipples as my cock rested on her stomach. I leaned over her and sucked her nipples until she began to moan.

"Spit on my tits. Make them wet so you can slide your big cock between them," breathed Courtney, holding them together with her hands.

I spat on her cleavage, watching my saliva slide down the slit as she rubbed her tits together. Again, I marveled at their size in relation to her slim torso and hips. I kissed her on the mouth, then sat up and positioned my cock below her breasts. We looked at each other, horny with anticipation.

"Wow, Courtney. You look so hot," I said, nudging each of her tits with my cock head. "Are you ready for me to stick my cock between those luscious boobs of yours?"

"Yes, I want to feel your big penis against my breasts," Courtney said as she pushed them together.

I saw a trail of spit leading down her stomach where it had escaped from her cleavage. I traced my dick head along it until meeting the mountainous bust from whence it came. Aided by our saliva, my cock slid betwixt her breasts, her warm flesh cushioning my member as I sheathed it deep in her bosom.

When my balls had reached her cleavage, I saw my knob poke out near Courtney's neck, glistening with spit. I rubbed her nipples as I withdrew, then slid back into her bust. Courtney held her breasts tightly, pressing them against my dick as I began to increase my speed, my abdomen now colliding against the bottoms of her tits, causing them to bounce up to her chin. She angled her head down to watch as I tit-fucked her, my rhythm picking up again.

"Oh you feel so good sliding between my tits. Does it turn you on?" she asked as her tits bounced off her chin in time with my thrusting.

"God, Courtney, they feel so soft and warm. Your tits are perfect for fucking!"

I stopped thrusting and grabbed her wrists, pushing her hands up above her head. I leaned down and kissed her again, then shifted my weight up, sticking my cock in her face. She lifted her head and sucked it eagerly. I shifted back again and dribbled spit between Courtney's huge tits. I used my cock to distribute my saliva before cupping her breasts from the sides and pushing their spongy flesh inward to engulf my cock once more. I squeezed them firmly as I began fucking them, watching Courtney's face as she smiled up at me.

I fucked her tits hard, slapping my groin against them, occasionally lifting my cock out from between her mounds and smacking my length on her nipples, watching her melons ripple and jiggle. Courtney writhed on the floor beneath me, her cleavage becoming red from the friction, moaning as I pounded her tits.

"Are you going to cum soon? I want to feel your cum spray onto my body!" said Courtney.

"Are you sure you don't want me to fuck you again?" I asked, briskly stroking my dick between her boobs.

"No, I can't wait for your cum! I want you to cum all over me now!" she cried pleadingly.

I pounded my cock faster, her tits slapping against her chin at each trust. Soon I felt a familiar feeling in my balls.

"Oh god, Courtney, your tits are going to make me cum."

"Yes! Oh yes, cum on me! I want you to cum on my naked body!"

I thrust into her bosom a few more times before my balls let loose the first gush of semen. Just as my cock head poked out from her cleavage, I blasted a cumshot towards Courtney's face. Her head was tilted up to watch, and my semen hit her closed lips forcefully, splashing over them and ricocheting up her cheeks. She parted her lips to cry out, strings of jizz sticking between them. My next shot hit her under the chin, spilling down into the hollow at her throat.

"Stand up... shoot it across my body!" said Courtney, licking cum from her lips.

I stood shakily, holding my next blast back by pinching my dick. As I stood, Courtney pulled her knees up and opened her legs wide. I stood just below her and released my cock. A long, white stream of built-up cum ejected from the tip of my dick and laid a thick stripe from Courtney's pussy to her chin. It landed directly between her breasts.

"Oooouuu yes! That's it! Cover me in your cum!" said Courtney, laughing as she ran her fingers through her hair.

I pumped my cock, shooting another load, this time onto her right breast. I shot another onto her left tit. I couldn't believe I was cumming this much right after nutting in her pussy only a short while before. I jerked my cock firmly, coaxing the last few spurts out and shooting them onto her glorious tits.

She writhed under my cum shower, her hand moving down to spread the jizz around on her skin. She pushed her breasts together and rubbed them against one another, my jizz dripping over them. She seemed to enjoy this, rubbing her tits together, bouncing them off one another, juggling and jiggling them enthusiastically as I knelt between her legs, enjoying the show.

"Oh my! You've completely soaked my breasts in your cum! It feels so nice and warm!" she said, distributing my wad over her tits and down to her stomach.

She moved both arms down over her cum-soaked body, pushing her tits together and sliding her hands over her mound. She rubbed her pussy briefly, then used her fingers to part her pussy lips.

"Slap your cock against my clit. Make me cum again," she requested, her eyes half closed, her cheeks rosy.

I moved forward, still kneeling, and began slapping my semi-erect cock against her labia, her deep pink, soft hole, and against her small, erect clitoris. Each time my dick head hit her clit, she twitched, her tits wiggling and spilling more jizz off them, her mouth opening and her eyes squeezing shut.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,635 Followers