The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers

"I'm sorry, Alice. Yes, I've seen it. He had sex with me in his office too. And at my house." Curiously, she left out the episode at the massage therapy clinic, probably so as not to implicate Rachel.

"Oh... that's ok. I'm really not that surprised. I mean, look at you: you're so pretty! And everyone knows you have the most amazing breasts in the whole building," admitted Alice, crossing her arms over her modest, but still moderately-sized tits.

"Oh Alice, stop it. You're way prettier than me! You've got such a nice figure, and that pretty blonde hair. I bet the guys go crazy over you," consoled Courtney, taking Alice's wrists and pulling her hands away from her chest. "And your breasts are really nice. They're so perky, and I bet they don't get in the way like mine do."

Alice looked at her own tits, her nipples hard and poking out from her pale pink areolas. Then she looked at Courtney's enormous melons. Courtney was still holding her wrists between them. They looked at each other for a moment, then Alice slowly placed her hands on the top of Courtney's tits.

"I know size isn't everything, but, I mean... look at these..." she mused as her hands roamed down, delicately cupping Courtney's mammoth bosom.

She pushed them gently together, creating beautiful cleavage. "Oh wow... "

I saw Courtney close her eyes for a moment, seeming to enjoy Alice's palms pressing against her nipples. Her hands moved up Alice's arms to her chest, her fingertips fluttering over Alice's perky tits.

"I like yours too, Alice..." Courtney said dreamily.

Both girls were looking at each others' tits, cupping them tentatively, as if in a trance. Nat turned to me and whispered, "I need your cock, baby. Fuck me now. Fuck my wet pussy."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I stepped behind her, still peering through the crack in the door, and bent my knees. I held my erection pointed at her bottom as she offered herself to me. I rubbed my fat cock head against her wet, slippery pussy lips, coating it with her fluids, before pushing it between her labia. There was only a moment of resistance, then I penetrated her sex, easing my cock slowly into her hot snatch, inch by inch. I saw her fingers scratch at the wall of the shower stall as she swung her head around to look at me. I had pushed my cock about halfway into her pussy, and held it there a moment to let Nat adjust to my size. She nodded her approval, then turned back to look at Courtney and Alice, opening the shower door another few centimeters.

"Oh my god, look at us! Feeling each others' tits up in the middle of the ladies' change room!" giggled Alice nervously, both girls sharing a laugh as they separated.

"Gosh... it's a bit naughty, isn't it?" said Courtney, her face and chest colouring a rosy hue. She turned her body back towards the stream of water, but she continued to gaze up and down Alice's petite figure as Alice picked up her body wash.

"So, he's slept with both of us. I wonder who else he's slept with in the office," mused Alice, soaping her tits.

Courtney got her soap and began lathering her skin, her tits sliding about and jiggling on her chest as her hands roamed over them. I slowly withdrew from Nat,'s tight vaginal grip, holding her full hips with my hands as I watched my wet dick slide out of Nat's fuck hole.

"Well, when we were doing it in his office, Natalie walked in on us," said Courtney.

"Noooo! What did she do?" exclaimed Alice.

"Well, it turns out she's slept with him too, so she wasn't too surprised."

"Really? But she's married, isn't she?"

"Yes, but I don't think it bothers her. Anyway, she came in and... well... she sort of... joined in."

"Oh my god, seriously?! So you had a threesome?" Alice's envy seemed to have vanished, replaced by what sounded like abject sexual excitement.

I pushed into Nat again, feeling her vaginal walls embrace my engorged cock, and began a slow rhythm of shallow thrusts.

"Yeah! Right there in his office, and during work hours too! Gosh... it makes me sound... I'm not like that, you know. I'd never done anything like that before. I don't just go around sleeping with--"

"--Courtney, it's ok," Alice said consolingly, touching Courtney on her soapy shoulder. "You shouldn't feel bad. Actually, I think he just has that effect on women. You know how I know? Because I had a threesome with him too. It was with my housemate, Kelly. It's a long story how it happened, but... look, I don't think you're a slut or anything. You're so nice, and sweet. We'll just keep this between us."

Courtney nodded and smiled weakly. "Thanks, Alice."

The girls continued their shower in silence for the next minute while I stroked my cock in and out of Nat's wet pussy. I didn't thrust too deeply in case the slap of my abdomen against her ass might alert the girls to our presence. It was so hot watching Courtney and Alice clean their sexy bodies while I fucked Nat from behind. Nat alternated between peering through the door, and looking back at me, desire in her eyes.

After a minute, Alice broke the silence. "So... how was it? I mean, being with him and Nat at the same time?"

Courtney smiled. "Well, at first it totally weird. Nat came straight up to me and started touching my breasts and kissing me. It all happened so fast... the next thing I knew I was feeling her breasts, and kissing her back."

"Ooouuu! He must have liked that," said Alice.

"I think he liked it even better when she started... um... going down on me."

Both girls giggled in delight.

"There was something about the whole situation... I found it really sexy watching him do it to her from behind while she licked me. I never imagined I'd like a girl to do that to me, but it was incredible!" Courtney admitted.

"I know! I hadn't been with a girl either, but I've always been kind of curious. It was so hot. I would definitely do it again."

The girls were facing each other, looking into each others' eyes. Their hands slowly roamed over their naked bodies, pushing soap suds around.

"Would you?" asked Alice, tentatively.

Courtney looked away, embarrassed, and fidgeted, unconsciously touching the short pubic hairs above her slit, her other arm held against her resting between her enormous tits, touching her neck with her fingertips.

"Oh gosh... I don't... I don't know. It was exciting and everything, but--"

"I mean, would you do it... with me?" Alice had taken a step toward Courtney, taking her hand from her neck and guiding it to her mouth. She kissed Courtney's fingers softly, still looking into her eyes.

I felt a strong wave of blood course through my cock as I thrust it into Nat. She turned to look at me, appearing happily surprised, mouthing "Oooh", indicating she had felt my arousal.

"Alice, someone might come in..."

Courtney trailed off as Alice took her index and middle fingers into her mouth and sucked them.. After a few seconds of sucking, she let Courtney's fingers slip from between her lips.

"It's only us left. All this talk has made me really horny, and you look so sexy right now, with your beautiful big breasts, all soapy and wet..." Alice's other hand moved deftly to Courtney's boob, caressing it lovingly. "Don't you feel horny too?"

"Yes, but... oh gosh, I don't know..." Courtney's brow creased in anxiety and indecisiveness.

"Maybe this would change your mind." Alice put her hand behind Courtney's neck and pulled Courtney against her, pressing her lips hard against her mouth.

Courtney's eyes opened wide for a moment, then slowly shut as she opened her mouth to allow Alice's writhing tongue inside. Courtney held Alice's hips as they pressed their bodies together, Courtney's tits bulging crazily out from her side as Alice's smaller ones pushed into them.

I fucked Nat quicker now, still careful not to penetrate her fully. I felt her fingers touch my shaft, feeling it slide in and out of her wet hole before she began rubbing her clit. My right hand squeezed her ass, then roamed to her tight anus, rubbing it with my thumb. Nat moaned softly, but the sound of the splashing water in the shower must have drowned it out so the girls didn't notice. I pushed my thumb into Nat's bottom as the girls broke apart. I felt her pussy clench tightly around my penis.

"Oh Alice..." said Courtney, then giggled and looked around. "Oh, this is so cheeky!"

Alice giggled back, still holding Courtney's neck with one hand, and her huge tit with the other. "I know! But that makes it more fun!"

They kissed again, harder this time, and with more tongue, their heads moving together. Courtney's hands slid down to Alice's perfect ass, gripping it tightly. I worked my thumb inside Nat's asshole, still thrusting my dick into her pussy. She moaned again. The girls stopped kissing, but still held their bodies against one another.

"Wow. I'm so wet right now," commented Alice.

"Well we are in the shower," responded Courtney.

Both girls giggled,

"Do you mind if I feel how wet you are?" asked Courtney.

"Ooou, I'd like that!" squealed Alice.

Courtney's hand moved from Alice's buttock to her stomach, then slid slowly downward. The girls looked into each others' eyes as Courtney's fingers disappeared between Alice's legs. Alice opened her mouth and her body became rigid.

"Oooohhh..." Alice's breathy moan escaped into the misty, humid shower room.

"You're so nice and smooth. And... wow, you are quite wet," grinned Courtney. "Oh! I can feel your nipples getting hard! They're poking into my breasts!" she exclaimed, sounding pleasantly surprised.

Alice leaned back, holding Courtney's hips, and looked down at their tits, her nipples visibly protruding.

"Yeah, they are really hard. Maybe you should suck on them a little," suggested Alice.

I was feeling crazy with sexual desire. I fucked Nat quickly, but not as deep or hard as I wanted. It had the effect of prolonging our lovemaking, which I had no problem with as we were getting quite the show from our sexy colleagues. I reached under Nat again, squeezing her tits as I continued to work my thumb in and out of her asshole.

Nat turned her head and whispered, "Oh fuck, baby, this is so fucking hot. Keep fucking my pussy like that... ooohhhh yeeeah... just like that..."

Courtney giggled nervously and looked back and forth between Alice's erect nipples, and her inviting blue eyes, trying to decide how best to approach the situation.

"No need to be shy, sweetie. You've already got your finger in my pussy," Alice said, smiling and arching her back, pointing her perky tits even higher.

Courtney started, as if unaware of what her hand had been up to, and the girls parted and looked down. Alice had angled her body toward us, and we could see that Courtney had inserted her middle finger deeply into Alice's wet snatch. Courtney leaned in and kissed Alice on the mouth, then lowered her head, kissing her way down Alice's neck. She reached her breast, placing soft kisses around the aroused nipple before finally closing her sweet lips over the protruding nub.

Alice closed her eyes as Courtney suckled her sweet breast, kneading its pale flesh with one hand and dipping her finger in and out of her soft pussy. Alice put her hand on the back of Courtney's head and moaned loudly. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked down at her chest.

"Oh yes, Courtney, that feels really good," she cooed.

Courtney released Alice's nipple from her mouth with a loud 'pop' and moved to her other breast. She suckled heartily from Alice's pert boob, her own hanging tits providing an alluring profile, the water dripping off her nipples onto the tiles below.

"Aaahhh... your mouth feels so good on my nipple," moaned Alice.

Courtney sucked her tit for a minute, then released it and stood up, rubbing her finger around Alice's pink areola.

"Your breasts are so cute. Do you want to try sucking on mine?" she offered, putting her arm under her heavy rack and lifting them toward Alice. Alice's eyes widened as she beheld Courtney's mammoth bust on full display.

"Oh yes I most certainly do!" Alice said enthusiastically, her hands reaching out and gripping fistfulls of Courtney's bosom.

"Oh!" exclaimed Courtney in surprise as Alice pushed her face into Courtney's cleavage.

Courtney was forced to remove her hand from between Alice's legs, but wasted no time in putting her fingers into her mouth, sucking Alice's pussy juice form them. Alice, meanwhile, was vigorously indulging in a boob buffet, her mouth working over the surface of Courtney's bulging, round tits with alacrity. Courtney was forced to take a step backward to regain her balance as Alice mashed her face between Courtney's soft, fleshy orbs.

Alice re-emerged after a moment to catch her breath, staring wide-eyed at Courtney's perfect tits as she cupped them, the giant mammaries dwarfing Alice's small, feminine hands.

"I've been wanting to do that ever since I saw you jogging on the treadmill," admitted Alice. "Your breasts are so big and round and... sexy! They were bouncing while you jogged and it was really hypnotising."

She bounced them against one another, juggling the pillowy flesh before darting her head forward again, clamping her mouth over one of Courtney's small, pale nipples and sucking avidly.

"Oh Alice! I can feel your tongue swirling around my nipple! Mmmmmm... " Courtney closed her eyes as Alice sucked her huge tits, taking her time with each full breast, teasing the nipples with her tongue.

After a few minutes, she slid her hand down Courtney's slim stomach and through her pubic hair, her fingertips disappearing between her legs.

"Mmmmmmm... aaaahhhhh......" moaned Courtney, turning her head to the side and running her fingers through her wet hair.

Nat leaned up as I pumped my dick into her pussy and reached back to put her arm around my neck.

I pulled my thumb from her anus and held her tits, pinching her nipples as she whispered, "I want you to fuck me in my asshole, baby."

I nearly blew my load at the sound of her husky whisper. I slowly withdrew from her dripping pussy, pausing to tap my fat cock head on each of her round ass cheeks while she bent over again. I spread her buttocks with my thumbs, admiring her cute rosebud, already worked in by my thumb. Her fingers were already busy at her pussy, stroking her clit and dipping her digits into her sweet honey pot. I placed my dick head against her asshole and, holding the base firmly, pushed my cock into her bottom.

I heard her whimper as I penetrated her ass deeply, aided by her womanly secretions still coating my penis. I paused after watching the first few inches of my slick cock vanish into her arse, stretching her sphincter and feeling it squeeze my girth tightly. Nat had put her other hand forward, pushing the door partially open, but quickly recovering and pulling it nearly closed again before we were seen.

Alice was still suckling at Courtney's bust, her hand moving rhythmically between Courtney's legs. Courtney moaned softly and caressed her own tits, holding them aloft so that Alice could kiss and lick every inch of them. Occasionally, while Alice was busy with one breast, she would hold the other up to her own mouth, tonguing her nipple.

I pulled out slowly from Nat's bottom, then thrust into her again, holding her ass cheeks spread apart. Nat pushed back on me, eager to take more of my penis into her bowels, and I obliged her, starting a slow, steady rhythm of deep penetrating thrusts, again careful not to slap my abdomen against her sweet ass. The pleasure was overwhelming, and I kneaded Nat's buttocks in appreciation of her tight anus and love of anal sex. She glanced back at me, her mouth open in a silent cry as I butt-fucked her.

On one particularly enthusiastic thrust she put her hand back, pushing my stomach in protest. She straightened up and I leaned forward to put my cheek next to hers.

"Careful, honey. I may love anal, but your cock is still the biggest thing I've had in there."

"Sorry Nat. I'll be gentle."

"Well, not too gentle, I hope," she whispered back.

I resumed thrusting into her asshole, careful not to penetrate her too deeply. She arched her back and straightened her legs, placing her hands near the opening of the door. She was nearly in a standing position as I fucked her ass, and my hands roamed over her hot body, savouring the curves of her bottom, hips, and breasts. I watched over her shoulder as the girls continued their lesbian encounter.

"Oh... oh Alice... my goodness..." moaned Courtney. "You really do love my breasts, don't you?"

Alice pulled Courtney's nipple up with her lips, then released it, the breast jiggling as it fell. Alice's expression changed from gleeful to apologetic, and her fingers stopped their movement on Courtney's pussy.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything. You're probably sick of people paying so much attention to your breasts."

"No! I mean... yes, a little, but... it all depends on who the attention is coming from. It's actually quite nice having you enjoy them so much. This is all so new to me--that girls are attracted to my breasts."

"It's not just your breasts, Courtney. You're a really nice person. You're friendly and considerate. But at a purely physical level you're really hot. And... I'm not going to lie to you, your tits turn me on!" giggled Alice, looking from Courtney's grey eyes down to her bosom.

"Aw, thanks sweetie. You're really sexy too. I do a lot of jogging, but my bum will never look as hot as yours," Courtney returned the compliment.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it. So, he must have really loved your breasts," said Alice, starting to rub her fingers on Courtney's pussy again.

"Mmmmm... yes, he did. He certainly gave them a lot of attention," replied Courtney, touching Alice's nipples with her fingertips.

"Yeah? I bet he put his dick in between them," Alice laughed.

"He did! I gave him a really good... um... tit wank," giggled Courtney, blushing.

"Oooou! Mine are a bit too small for that. He must have loved it!" said Alice, then leaned in to kiss Courtney, obviously sexually aroused by their conversation.

They stopped kissing after a minute. "Did your titty fuck make him cum?" asked Alice.

"Yes! Oh my goodness, did he ever!" squealed Courtney, her hands roaming down to Alice's bottom as she pulled their bodies together.

"And did he cum on your big tits?" Alice said, her voice trembling with excitement.

"Yeah, oh my gosh, there was so much of it! It just kept spurting and spurting!" said Courtney excitedly.

"I know! I was so surprised when he came on me in my bathroom... how much of it there was... Then when we had sex in his office he pulled out and came all over my breasts and stomach. My skin has never been smoother!" Alice laughed as she rubbed her titties playfully against Courtney's.

"I'm getting so horny just thinking about it. Kiss me again," insisted Courtney.

The girls locked lips in a passionate embrace, Courtney's hand working between Alice's legs,

I roughly fondled Nat's heaving tits as I continued to fuck her ass firmly and rhythmically, breathing heavily into her ear.

"God, I love fucking your hot ass, Natalie. It feels so amazing. Oh, look at that... look at your ass take my cock," I said, looking down to observe my shaft dividing her round buttocks, her lower back curved sharply to afford me the best angle of entry.

She matched my rhythm, pushing back against me with every thrust, allowing me to penetrate her deeply.

"Your cock fills my ass like nothing I've ever felt.... it's so fucking good," she whispered back to me, reaching back to put her hand on my hip, her other hand busy rubbing her clit.

We watched the girls as they made out in the shower. They stopped kissing for a moment, both breathing heavily, bodies pressed together.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers
123456...8