The Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers

Now, Lucy smiled up at her brother as she lifted her body from the bath tub. She'd kept him waiting long enough, she reckoned, and in any case, she was simply aching to wrap her mouth around again around Jem's divine rod.

Outside in the garden, Mark and Carrie's sex show for the entertainment of their father was still in full flow, the intermingled screaming and grunting floating up from ground level and in through the open bathroom window.

"You horny old sod," she said affectionately, varying slightly the phrase she had used a few moments earlier and reaching out for a towel to dry herself down, turning her head to the window as the unmistakeable sounds of her son fucking her daughter drifted up to them.

"Fuck, dad, I'm gonna cum!" Jem and Lucy heard Mark shout and they both hurried over to the window, Lucy and Jem putting on hold the blowjob as they peered out just in time to see the youngest man in the family pull out of Carrie's cunt and shoot a nice big wad of thick creamy cum over his sister's butt cheeks.

"Oooh, yes, bruv!" Carrie cried as Mark discharged the precious fluid, one long jet after another spewing out through his piss hole and Cam cheered loudly as he watched with pride his horny son piling layer upon layer of spunk onto Carrie's arse, almost foaming at the mouth as he watched his daughter's soft feminine bum cheeks taking the lot.

Mark was never one to disappoint, he was able to always produce vast quantities of his sex cream, loads that would make even the greatest of male stars in the porn business want to throw up their hands in jealousy before retiring from the industry to take up something much duller to earn their keep, like accountancy or loft insulation, for instance.

"Fucking hell, son," Cam said, tugging harder on his cock as Mark's legs buckled and his body shook as he milked his orgasm, the jets of sperm erupting like a mini-volcano, "where d'you get it all from? It's only a few hours since you gave your mum a similar load."

"Thanks, dad," said Mark, wiping his brow with the flat of his hand and feeling immensely pleased with himself as he basked in his father's praise, his ego soaring to spectacular heights as it always did after he'd shot another of his grand loads, "I'm sure I can make up plenty more before we go to bed tonight."

"Well done, lad," Jem cried through the window, just as proud of his nephew as Cam and Lucy were of their son, "give that bitch sister of yours all you've got."

Lucy smiled at her horny thirty-six years old son and, as always, felt an overwhelming sense of maternal pride. For sure, he was one-hell-of-a fucking sexy man, good-looking too. Nobody would guess that Mark was on the threshold of middle-age, his body honed by regular jogging - every year for the past nine he'd gone south to take part in the London Marathon - and plenty of exercise. His sturdy legs rippled with masculinity, like tree-trunks as they rose from his feet to his tremendously sexy and very round muscular buttocks, firm and unsagging whi;e the top half of his body with not an ounce of fat on it was slim as it had been when Mark was twenty years old, sixteen years ago.

Yes, Lucy never stopped musing to herself, any mother would be proud to call Mark her son, the difference in her case being that she was proud of him in many ways that other mothers of sons probably were not. After all, how many ladies got to see their adult male offspring naked and erect and get to enjoy hot consensual sex with them?

4.

Lucy smiled again, her mouth watering as she watched her drop-dead-gorgeous naked hunk of a son in the throes of orgasm as he dumped his load on her daughter's bum and looking forward to the moment she too would be on the receiving end of another helping of Mark's delicious sex juice.

Mark had fucked his doting mother the night before while Cam had simultaneously fucked his adored daughter during another of their regular family foursomes where they had once again demonstrated their intense love for each other. Lucy's cunt and arse still felt pleasurably sore from the heavy poundings her son had lovingly treated her to as, she felt sure, Carrie's cunt must also be feeling after the mauling it had taken from Cam's incestuous cock.

Mark almost lost his balance as he continued to gush forth a torrent of white hot incestuous sperm, his body wracked with excitement and pleasure, and Carrie smiled happily as the jets tumbled like a waterfall from her brother's prick to disfigure her bum cheeks and seep into the long narrow vale of her arse crack. Mark and Carrie's excitement was aided and abetted by the fact their parents and uncle were watching while, alongside the siblings, Cam screwed up his eyes as the joys of yet another orgasm coursed its way along the shaft of his old cock.

While his son's spunk was still running in thick long rivulets over his daughter's arse, Cam threw back his head and gasped as a fountain-like splodge of his own hot cum soared upwards almost a foot into the air and then, as if changing its mind, doing a quick about-turn and running back down over his hand before matting his old grey pubes as the supply came to its latest temporary end.

"Wow, dad!" said Mark, still getting his breath back after his colossal orgasm, his cock now semi-erect in his hand with his foreskin now enclosed across the purple knobhead, "I ain't the only one who can shoot gallons. That looked a real good 'un."

"Bloody well was, me old mate," Cam replied, smiling at his horny naked son with friendly affection as they both came back down to earth from the dazzlingly satisfying heights of their respective orgasms, "thanks to that hot show you and Carrie have just put on."

"Oooh!" cried Carrie, before Mark could reply, fingering her pussy as she watched her father orgasming and giving herself a treat too, shuddering as the happy feelings overwhelmed her again while Mark stood back with his sated cock in his hand, his drained ping-pong sized balls nestling in their dark pubes, the hair of which was an exact match to the hair on his head. Unlike his father and uncle, Mark wouldn't need to worry about using hair dye for several more years to come. Or so he hoped.

From their vantage point at the bathroom window, Jem and Lucy clapped and cheered like an enthusiastic audience at the first night of a new theatrical show, Lucy grateful again that the ramshackle home she shared with her husband, son and daughter in the middle of nowhere north of the border stood isolated to the wind, many miles from the nearest neighbours.

Jem and Lucy continued to watch fascinated, like ramblers confronted by a snake, as Mark and Carrie knelt down and began to lick Cam's spunk into their mouths. Carrie slurped her tongue around her father's heavy sweaty balls while Cam pulled his son to him and kissed him on the lips.

Mark responded eagerly to the incestuous gay snog while Carrie continued to lap up her father's spunk that had wreathed its way around his balls. Mark and Cam broke the kiss after two or three minutes and then Mark opened his mouth and began to suck on his father's now semi-erect membrane, licking the paternal cream until he had thoroughly washed Cam's prick with a tongue every bit as enthusiastic as his cock.

Lucy and Jem continued to applaud loudly, and Mark released his mouth's grip on Cam's cock and looked up and smiled at his mother and uncle, again giving a thumbs up sign.

"That was lovely sweetheart," Lucy called down to her son, "I hope you can give me as much as you gave Carrie."

"Yeah, me too," murmured Cam, who loved taking it up the arse from his son.

"Have no fear, mum and dad," Mark replied, "your wish is my command. Won't take me long to get going again."

"Never does," giggled Carrie.

"Looking forward to you giving me a good seeing to, sweetheart," Lucy called down to Mark. "You too, Jem," she said, turning back to her brother.

"It'll be my pleasure, mum," Mark replied, calling upwards. I'll even fuck you too, uncle Jem, if you ask me nicely, that is."

Everyone laughed happily, a loving family fully content within itself ...

5.

"Well," said Jem as he and Lucy stuck their heads back through the bathroom window and shifted their naked bodies into the room, "that was quite a show. And if one brother and sister can do it, so can another."

"Anyone'd think we'd never done it together before," said Lucy, dropping to her knees, "and I can't wait to see my son fuck his dad - and that tight arse of yours, too."

"I'd like to get my cock up Mark's arse, an' all," said Jem, leering again rather than grinning at Lucy. "That hole of his is out of this fucking world and he takes cock just as confidently as yours and Carrie's pussies do."

"He's ace," replied Lucy, pleased as always to hear her brother complimenting her son on his undoubted sexual prowess. "And I'm sure Mark won't mind you fucking him again," she went on, "he and his dad fucked each other last night after they'd seen to me."

"Wish I'd been there," replied Jem, "I bet it was brilliant. Did you use that dildo of yours on Mark, too?"

"I most certainly did," Lucy said, "like you said, my boy has a very accommodating arsehole."

"Hardly a boy," murmured Jem. "He's well on his way to forty."

"All sons are still boys to their mothers, whatever age they are," said Lucy, "you of all people should know that."

"Yeah," said Jem, "mum never stopped calling me her little boy."

"You ain't what I would call little," giggled Lucy, giving Jem's cock a gentle squeeze.

That brought Jem out of his reverie, musing on the past, bringing himself back to the here and now and ready to get down and dirty with Lucy.

"Now, my darling sister," he said in strident tones which he always employed when he wanted to get his own way, "never mind about me asking Mark nicely, why don't you bend over and I'll give you one now while the others are relaxing."

"You can fuck me later," said Lucy, teasingly, "after all, the longer I keep you waiting, the better it will be."

"You're a hard woman, Luce," said Jem.

"And you're a hard man," Lucy replied, wrapping her hand more firmly around the shaft of her brother's cock which seemed always to be in a perennial state of arousal, "it's been a fortnight since you last visited and I need a good suck first, I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms. And don't call me Luce."

"Can't have that, sis," said Jem, ignoring the admonishment, "you having withdrawal symptoms. If you ain't gonna let me fuck you yet, you better get your mouth around it. Now!"

Jem peeled back his foreskin again as far as it would go, the pink head and the shaft were wreathed in a sweaty mass of pre-cum. Her brother placed his hands on Lucy's head and drew her in towards him.

"Suck it hard, you old slut," he said, "let's do this in memory of mum and dad."

"Oh, I'll show you again just what an old slut I am, Jem Miller," Lucy replied who, as always, took such remarks in her stride, treating them as compliments, "just in case you've forgotten, you old fart."

"Shut up and get on with it," replied Jem, giggling again and happy to go along with the friendly banter that they had always participated in.

Lucy ran her hands down her brother's legs and then back up again before snaking them round to grasp his old but still firmly proportioned bottom. As with her husband and son, Lucy was pleased and proud that Jem had looked after himself over the years, had kept his figure and, if truth be told, had grown even better-looking as the years had flown. Sometimes, in the right light, her brother often reminded her of the late American film star Tyrone Power who had started to age well before his untimely and sudden death at only forty-five, way back in 1958, long before Jem and his sister had been old enough to go to the cinema on their own, Lucy having become besotted with the dead actor through frequent showings of his old films on t.v.

Now, Lucy opened her mouth and sent out her tongue, kissing the engorged knobhead that was being proudly displayed to her through Jem's easily retracted foreskin. The big pink head seemed to bulge bigger in her hand, still as juicy and exciting to look at as it had been forty years earlier when they'd first started out on their naughty lifestyle with their dear departed parents. Jem took after their father in the cock stakes and Lucy never stopped thanking her lucky stars that she still enjoyed sex with her brother, just as much as she did with her husband and son.

Images of Cam and Mark's big pricks appeared in Lucy's mind's eye as she opened her mouth and swallowed Jem in one long gulp, increasing her hold on Jem's bare buttocks with her hands and digging her talon-like fingers into the flesh of the two globe-like mounds. Jem's bum had a nice fleshy feel to it in her hands while his stiff pole felt, as it always did, fantastic inside her mouth, the head making her gag as it nudged her throat and she ran her tongue over the thick veins that lined the shaft, keeping one hand cupped to Jem's arse while moving the other to fondle his balls as she kept up the pressure.

"Yeah, sis," said Jem, "this is the best blowjob I've had in ages. You always were fucking good at it, every bit as good as mum was, bless her old heart."

Lucy smiled her thanks upwards as she continued to go to town, pleased to hear that she had lost none of the skills learned and honed to perfection through many a year of hardcore taboo sex. Jem placed his hands on Lucy's head and ran his hands through her soft greying hair, still damp after her recent bath ...

6.

Jem had his back to the door and Lucy was sucking like mad with her eyes shut so that neither of them heard the other members of the family troop in from outside and climb the stairs. Cam stood between his son and daughter as the three of them feasted their eyes on Jem's naked arse before advancing into the bathroom.

Jem smiled as his brother-in-law, nephew and niece made their presence known, Mark and Cam moving into position either side of him while Carrie dropped to her knees next to her mother. Lucy opened her eyes and let her brother's cock fall from her mouth, delighted that the rest of the family had congregated together and admiring the three hard pricks that were now being unashamedly displayed to her right in front of her face.

"Well," Lucy said to her husband and son, "didn't take you two long to get hard again, did it?"

"This is what we live for, mum," Mark said, retracting his foreskin and pointing his knob in his mother's direction, "ain't that right, dad?"

Cam nodded sagely at his son as Carrie opened her mouth and took him inside, sucking so hard her facial cheeks puffed out. Lucy smiled up at her son and took him into her mouth, sucking as hard as she had Jem. If anything, Mark was bigger in the downstairs department than Lucy's brother but this presented no problems to the younger man's mother, Lucy was a real pro and, as Cam had once said so endearingly of his wife, she had a mouth that was big and wide enough to take a telegraph pole.

Jem was left on the sidelines for a few momemts with nothing to do but he was happy to watch his horny and happily perverted family sucking around him as he resumed tugging gently on his cock. The ladies were making hot little gagging sounds as they hungrily devoured their menfolk's pricks, Carrie going to town on her father while Lucy made hot sensuous love to her son's cock with that magnificent maternal mouth of hers.

"Oh yeah, mum," Mark sighed with pleasure, placing his hands on Lucy's head and drawing her in closer, "you are an ace cocksucker. Suck it like you've never sucked it before."

"Yeah, go on honey," said Cam, looking up from the equally divine blowjob his daughter was giving him to watch his son's beautiful aroused prick becoming embedded ever deeper in his wife's mouth, Mark's balls slapping backwards and forwards in quick succession across Lucy's chin. "Suck it hard."

"Mmm!" responded Lucy as she acceded to her son's request, Mark pumping in and out of his mother's mouth, every now and then the head hitting the back of her throat, only to be followed by another withdrawal to allow Lucy to lick along the shaft, covering the thick lines of veins with little kisses before lowering her mouth to slurp her tongue across Mark's balls.

Next to Lucy and Mark, Cam pulled his cock out of Carrie's mouth and ran it over his daughter's face, smearing her nose and cheeks with another supply of pre-cum. It was less than an hour since Mark and Cam had both shot their first loads of the day but they were now fully recovered and fully on heat again.

Jem carried on wanking with one hand and reached out the other to again fondle Mark's arse. Mark turned his head and puckered his lips and Jem leaned in and kissed his nephew, planting a hard smacker on Mark's mouth while Carrie went back to sucking Cam's cock and Lucy stood up, grinning at her brother and son.

"That cock of yours seems to get bigger every time I suck it, sweetheart," she said to Mark as he and Jem broke their torrid kiss and Lucy took them by the hand and lead them back to the bedroom. "Let's go somewhere more comfortable."

Cam and Carrie were too involved in a hot father-and-daughter blowjob to follow them immediately but there was no hurry, they'd come along when they were ready.

Mark preceded his mother and uncle into his parents' bedroom and Jem smiled as he noticed his sister licking her lips as she closely ogled her son's tight bare bum, the cheeks either side of Mark's long narrow cleft swaying along in front of her. There was no doubt about it, Jem mused to himself, his nephew certainly had a spectacular-looking bottom, he was in full agreement with Lucy who never stopped pointing out the fact and one more reason in a long list of them why Mark's parents were so proud of him.

Mark, for his part, was fully aware of Lucy's eyes digging into him as she admired his rear, not just his arse but his legs and his broad back and shoulders and didn't even have to look over his shoulder to get confirmation of the fact. It pleased him that his body, rapidly approaching the forty year barrier when Mark would slip gracefully into middle-age but still as lithe and supple as it had always been, thanks to all the rugby and football matches Mark had played in with his parents cheering him on, still had the power to attract the woman who had given him life and whom he loved nnd cherished above everything else.

"My pussy really needs a good lick," Lucy said to Mark and Jem when they got back to the main bedroom of the old house, "who wants to go first?"

Mark smiled at Jem and beckoned to him with a nod of his head. He was, as always, looking forward to licking and fucking his mother's pussy again, even though it was less than twelve hours since he had last been priveleged to be allowed to do so, but there was plenty of time and he could see that Jem was dying to get stuck in. Jem's face was bright red and it wasn't just from too much sun.

"You go first, uncle Jem," Mark said, "I had a good time with mum last night and you haven't visited for a couple of weeks."

"Thanks, Mark," Jem said, giving his nephew's arse another little pat, determined to give it some greater attention later, before kneeling down in front of his sister who was now flat on her back on the bed, her legs spread wide in anticipation of some hot brotherly cunt-licking.

"This looks like it is going to be a real fun afternoon," said Mark, inordinately proud of his still beautiful mother, despite the advancing years, and standing back and resuming masturbating and smiling at his mother as Jem nudged his nose up against Lucy's pussy.

"Sure is sweetheart," Lucy replied, smiling back at Mark and enjoying watching her son wanking his stiff pole, knowing that before long the thick shaft of his beautiful appendage that she and Cam had created between them would be deep inside her as they once again made love to each other and for which neither of them tired, "and we've got all afternoon and evening to enjoy ourselves. Why don't you come and lick me, too?"

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers