The Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lancer69
lancer69
131 Followers

"It's obvious, isn't it? I'm getting ready to seduce you, to make love to you."

His hands were shaking so badly he was having trouble with his belt. He was glad that he was wearing loafers. Shoe laces would be impossible to deal with. Naked at last, he thought of nothing but what lay ahead.

She came to him, pressing her lovely, young body against him. She whispered into his ear, "You're not so old after all, are you?"

"Not with what you're doing to me," he said in a quaking voice. "Good thing it's dark in here so you can't see my raggedy-ass old body. You'd change your mind."

"Not a chance." She ground herself against him. "I have you in my power now and I'll not let you get away." Her lips captured his again, her tongue caressing, seeking. She turned them around and pulled him down on top of her on the bed. "Take me, Jack. I'm so yours."

He kissed her deeply, then moved slowly down her body. He was rewarded with a low moan from Dana. "First things first," he said softly. When his lips reached their target she jerked and writhed under him. He let his tongue have free rein, which caused her to grab at his head, pressing him to her.

"Oh, Jack, my darling!" Her orgasm hit quickly. She had no idea how long it went on, or even if there were multiple orgasms. It was all one, long, delicious sensation that seemed never to end.

He came up beside her and held her until the spasm passed. He licked his lips, tasting her juice. She was delicious, heady, musky. He wanted more of that, but let her rest. "Did I do okay," he asked softly.

She turned to him and held him tightly. "Yeah," she said breathlessly, "you did okay." She laughed a little nervously, "You did just fine. Now, no more fooling around." She pressed herself against him. "This time for sure."

He got on top of her and let the tip of his cock touch the lips of her now-wet pussy. He moved forward very gently and entered her. "Oh, Dana, oh, Dana." He pressed his lips to hers and thrust forward with great tenderness.

She thrust back against him, her arms holding him tightly. "Jack," she whispered to him, "this is the happiest day of my life! I want you so much. Come for me, Jack, darling. Come for me!"

Jack fucked her slowly, but he knew he wouldn't last much longer. The stimulus was too strong, too powerful. The feel of her on him and against him was more than he could stand. He tensed up and pushed himself into her as far as he could. With a little cry, he came into her. "Dana! Dana!"

She held him until he finished, stroking his back with both hands. "My dear, sweet Jack. My sweet man. I love you so much."

"I love you, Dana. I'm a convert, now. You have me in your power."

She kissed him deeply with great feeling and tenderness. "Will you take me to your house tomorrow? I want to see where you live. I want to know everything about you."

"Yes, I'll take you. It'll be a mess, though, you can count on that."

"But it will be your mess. Would you let me be your cook and your housekeeper? Would you let me live with you?"

Jack had a feeling of millions of butterflies in his stomach. This was moving a lot faster than he could keep up with. "Dana, do you know what you're saying? Do you understand the implications?"

"Are you worried about what the neighbors will say? If you are, we could get married."

Jack was incredulous! She was proposing to him! He was beginning to doubt his sanity and his grip on reality. "If your living with me would make them talk, then our marriage would really raise some eyebrows."

"I certainly don't care." She kissed him again and moved her hand over him, feeling his skin with her fingertips. "I certainly won't let them dictate my life or my happiness."

He put his head on her shoulder, his lips just an inch away from her breast. "Then, let's take it one step at a time, just to be safe. I don't mean from the neighbors, I mean for ourselves, so we can be sure."

"What ever you say, lover, whatever you say." Her hand moved down his stomach slowly until she reached his cock. "I don't think you're as old as you let on," she said softly.

The second time was even better than the first.

lancer69
lancer69
131 Followers
12