The Old Man of the Mountain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
386 Followers

"Oh, really. And you had absolutely nothing to do with it? Are the police sure that's what happened to the brake lines?"

"No, I would have liked to have had something to do with it, but I didn't. The police sure are convinced that's what happened. They checked to see if they'd been tampered with, but there was no sign of anything but a leak when the line came loose."

"So you are now a widow."

"Yes, and a very wealthy one at that. It seems by forging my name to the marriage license, he left me everything he had and that was quite a bit. Of course I told my lawyer not to fight the marriage and to represent me in probate court."

"Of course."

"You do realize that we are going to have to expand this cave to give Kate a room of her own, don't you?"

"Really? Kate, do you really want a room of your own?"

"Not if I can sleep with the two of you."

"Hmmmm. That might be a solution. At least for now. What do you think, Jan?"

"A temporary fix, but I can see where my lover and I can share your cock, at least for a little while."

"I thought you two were involved."

"Upset?"

"Not at all. Two hot pussies getting licked in front of my eyes ought to make sure my cock stays hard all the time. Oh, Kate, rule number one was no clothes unless we're having company, but rule number two is that my cock can take either one of you whenever and wherever I want. OK?"

"Sounds good. Is he any good in bed, Jan?"

"Oh, yes, Kate, he sure is. I wouldn't have driven all this way if he wasn't any good in bed. He's almost too much for me to handle."

I grabbed her around the waist. "Flattery like that will get you fucked before dinner."

"You want the steaks to burn?"

"Spoilsport. Well, I get you first after supper."

"Deal!"

Ian, Jan, and Kate sat down to steak and mashed potatoes with a salad on the side. The wine flowed freely and soon they were in their third bottle. The buzz from the wine was pleasant but not overpowering.

After they had helped Ian put the dishes in the dishwasher, Jan and Kate came together in a passionate embrace. Their mouths molded themselves around each other and their two sets of lovely breasts were crushed between their bodies. Ian watched and felt his cock stir in appreciation of the show in front of him.

"Come on you two. The bed is upstairs and has room enough for all of us in it."

The girls reluctantly broke their kiss and followed Ian upstairs. When they reached the bed, they literally fell into it. As they resumed their kiss, Ian felt two hands grab his dick and start jerking it. He reached between their legs and gave each of them a slow finger fuck that soon had them writhing on the bed in lust. Kate pushed Jan off of her and twisted around into the classic sixty-nine position. Two mouths now fought Ian's fingers for the pussies that were already dripping hot fluids all over the bed clothes.

Kate stiffened her tongue and drilled it into Jan's hot snatch as Ian climbed up behind her and impaled her with his fleshy spear. Jan licked and sucked on both Kate and Ian as his hardened cock pistoned in and out of Kate's cunt. The dual attention soon had Kate shuddering in an intense orgasm with Jan receiving a fresh supply of sexy fluids. Kate's shuddering set Ian's cock over the edge and he filled and overfilled her cunt with his hot sperm. The overflow went into Jan's hungry mouth as she lay under the junction of their bodies. Kate's tongue set off the fire crackers in Jan's head and she shuddered her way to her climax.

Ian and Kate rolled off Jan and lay beside her on the bed.

"Kate, welcome to Culloden Cave. My home is your home for as long as you want. All I ask is that you never tell anybody where it is."

"After that delicious fuck, I could stay her forever. Ian, you were great."

"You weren't too shabby yourself. You have a nice tight cunt and I love my cunts tight."

"Better than Jan's?"

"Kate, I'm not going down that road with you or anybody else. You both have great cunts that feel really good wrapped around my cock. Let's leave it at that, OK?"

"OK. I just wanted to know how to be better than I was."

"Sweetheart, just be yourself. My cock will tell you when you are doing things right--it'll spit all kinds of creamy white stuff deep inside you if you're doing thing the way they should be done. If not, it'll go soft and slip out of your pussy. And, I have yet to find a pussy that my cock slips out of soft before it blows its load."

In the meantime, Jan had turned around and was eating Ian's cock juice out of her lover's snatch. Ian watched as Jan gobbled up every drop of his cum and licked Kate's pussy clean. Then she twisted around and took his hardening cock between her lips, her tongue working miracles in rejuvenating his reviving fuck stick which was soon ready for another round of fucking.

Jan scooted around and impaled herself on Ian's rigid pole sighing as she felt him enter and maoning with pleasure when he bottomed out and she could feel his balls touching her pussy lips. Kate lowered her snatch to Ian's greedy mouth and he quickly spered her love box with his tongue, licking her from ass to clit and teasing her little nubbin with a few extra licks. The trio quickly reached almost simultaneous orgasms and collapsed in a tangled heap drifting off into a deep and dreamless sleep that lasted until the morning sun streamed through the window.

Ian woke to the smell of hot sex and an empty bed. The sheets were a cum soaked mess. The girls were nowhere in sight, but he could hear an occasional piece of laughter from down below.

Jan yelled up to him "Ian are you going to sleep all day? We have breakfast ready. You can have bacon and eggs with hash brown potatoes or you can have some super-hot pussy."

"I'll be right down!" Wow, has my life and my cave changed thought Ian. He only wondered what he would take, the food or the pussy. Well, there was plenty of time for both, wasn't there?

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
386 Followers
12