The Old Warbird

Story Info
A chance encounter.
3.1k words
4.54
10.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucreace
Lucreace
59 Followers

It has been a long time since I saw my old first officer, my ship has been in the docks for the past few years, the crew disbanded. Unable to afford the repair cost of the vessel myself and unable to persuade the empire to pay for them either. I have drifted between jobs for the past four years, hoping to be able to raise the required number of credits, yet unable to do so. I spotted him randomly one day while trawling through the market on a small planet near the Neutral Zone. I was surprised to see his tall muscular figure moving gracefully through the crowds late one night. I paused a moment before deciding to follow him. It had been too long since we last spoke and I was curious to know what he had been doing since we parted ways. I stalked the man through the market and watched him enter one of the many food booths located around the side. I took a deep breath and walked into the restaurant, feeling unusually nervous. Khan and I had always had a rocky relationship in the past, His volatile nature often caused strife between the two of us, despite this, we were always friends. I gave a brief look around and walked over to the counter. There was no one in the restaurant, not surprising considering how late it was.

"Hello?" I called, instantly a young Klingon arrived at the counter and gave me a nod.

"Can I help you? You know we are closing right" he growled.

"Maybe, I came in looking for the white haired man who entered a moment before." I said, ignoring the scowl on the Klingon's face.

"You mean Khan?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Just a moment." he smiled. I watched the youngster scamper off to find my friend. Moments later, Khan appeared, looking almost as disgruntled at being disturbed as the cleaner. The frown on his brow was the same as I ever remembered, the creases a little deeper around his mouth, but the grey eyes as bright as ever. He scanned the counter, his quick eyes surveying the restaurant.

"Can I help you?" his voice as lilting as ever. I smiled at my friend, knowing the searching look he was giving me, I knew he was struggling to recognise me. It had been four years after all, and I had changed my appearance somewhat as well. I wasn't in my pirate's uniform for a start.

"Hello old friend." I smiled, "How have you been?"

"Kara." he said. Finally recognising me he returning my smile, the years having done nothing to erase the charm of his grin. "What brings you to this neck of the galaxy?"

"Work mainly," I shrugged.

"The old 'bird?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"A couple more payments and she'll be space worthy again." I reply, truthfully for the most part. "That keen to get back out?" I asked, leaning against the counter.

He shrugged in response, "The business is going well, I have relative freedom." he replied, waving a hand theatrically.

"When do you finish?" I asked.

"Just need to finish counting up."

"Fancy a drink or two? Catch up properly." I suggested.

"Hop over the back," he smiled, "you can come and help me finish the last counting up." I raised an eyebrow as he asked and he responded, "I'll buy you a drink afterwards."

"All right." I sighed, walking around the counter, it was like we had never parted company. Standing next to him briefly I remembered exactly how much taller than me he was. He still had the chiselled physique he always had while we worked together, I caught a waft of his scent and was taken back several years, back to the bridge of the old Warbird. I remembered his fire and stole a sidelong glance at him, not much has changed that much was evident. He leads me through the kitchen to the small office at the back. The young Klingon is cleaning one of the cookers, he gives me a knowing nod as I walk past. In return I gave him my best captain's glare and he hurried back to his work. Khan gestures for me to have one of the two seats and closed the office door behind him. He hands me a pile of receipts and wakes up the machine he was working at. I watched for the most part, handing receipts when they were asked for and counted some of the small change that had been accumulated during the day. "Once so proud." I said, "Oh how the mighty have fallen."

"At least this is legal." he shrugged.

"That never bothered you before." I smiled. He leaned back in his chair and turned to face me.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, his temper flashed briefly in his eyes. "This keeps food on my plate and a roof over my head." he shook his head sadly, shaking his white hair out of his face.

"More than I have most of the time." I said. "Would you join me again if I ever get Her space worthy again?"

"Why do you think I stay on this forsaken backwards little dump? For the good company? I have kept an eye on your ship for the entire time you have been gone. How long do you think it will be before we're back in business?" he asked.

"I don't know Khan," I said, shaking my head, "I need a few hundred more credits for the engine parts and then the weapons that need repairing as well. Not to mention finding a decent crew again."

"I can find some of them." Khan replied, "And this place is worth a fair bit," he added, gesturing around, "maybe even enough to get the parts we need." The excitement reached his voice and the hints of his accent he always tried to repress burst forward.

"And you would be happy to resume your former position? As my first officer?"

"It would get me away from being a restaurant manager and back doing something I like."

"We should think about this seriously." I replied, "I cannot ask you to surrender everything you have clearly worked hard to gain."

"We are done here for the night." he said stretching his well developed body, "Let's go and lock up, come back with me to the tower and we shall discuss this further." I nod and we leave the small office. Khan let the young worker out and motioned for me to follow him. I gladly do so and we leave the restaurant, locking it behind us. The market was nearly empty as we left and the lateness of the hour suddenly hit me. These kind of back water markets were only empty late at night.

"I'm sorry for bothering you at such an hour." I said, "I have only just realised how late it has got," Right on queue, my friend yawned.

"Where are you staying?" he asked.

"I was going back to the bird." I shrugged.

"That's a two hour walk from where we are now, Come back to mine, there is a spare room there." He offered.

"Thank you. Most of my gear is on the Bird." I shrugged, "thought that seeing I was coming this way, I may as well not bother paying more for accommodation."

"yes." Khan nodded. "Just down here." he indicated. I could already see where he meant, there was a tower like building behind his takeaway and he lead me through the alley and through the heavy front door of the tower. We walked up a flight of stairs and he showed me through to the living room. "Grab a seat," he instructed, "I just need to shower," he explained, "I have been working in a hot kitchen all day."

"Of course." I nodded. I went into the room and he gave me a winsome smile.

"Help yourself to something to drink." he said before turning away. I did as he bid and helped myself to a glass of cool water and sat down on one of the luxurious sofas. I scanned the room and was genuinely impressed with the style of decoration inside Khan's home. The theme was definitely Indian, full of rich reds and purple hues, with many cushions on the sofa. His heritage was Indian, if I remembered correctly, it would certainly explain the olive skin he had, though not the accent. It reminded me sharply of the rooms he had kept on board ship, it showed he was very proud of his heritage still and that made me smile. That he was able to acquire such artefacts of Earth when we were located so far away was impressive. I was broken out of my reverie when Khan re-entered the room, wearing a clean set of clothes. He shot me another one of his charming smiles before pouring both of us a glass of wine and sitting himself next to me. He handed me a glass and raised it in toast. "To our future business." he said.

"To our future business." I repeated, clinking my glass against his and sipping the wine. It had a delicate flavour and warmed the throat pleasantly as it went down. I set the glass onto the floor and turned to face Khan. I took in his handsome features, made all the more characteristic by the addition of a few lines around his eyes and mouth. His shock of white hair was still damp and clung to the side of his angular features. What was more, was that my friend still exuded the same aura of power he always had. His grey eyes flickered desirously over my own features and as they did so, I knew what he was thinking. "You know where this leads Khan." I said, looking away. He turned to face me and shrugged.

"Four years since we have parted ways," he whispered, "I have been waiting that long for you to walk through my door. Four long years." his voice rolled musically off his tongue and I could not help but feel myself weaken. "Don't try and tell me you have never thought of me."

"There was no one else?" I asked, unable to stop myself.

"Oh, there were others." he nodded, "But they were not you. All I have ever wanted was you. We fought and shouted, but we fought and shouted together. No one has ever filled me with as much fire as you did back then," he explained. "As you still do now." he growled.

"We fought like the elements towards the end. Don't you remember?" I said, "It has taken me a long time to forget. And you want to undo that hard work in an instant." I felt him inch closer to me but could not bring myself to move away, his scent filled my nose and my resolve faltered further.

"Four years," he murmured, picking up a lock of my dark hair and pulling his fingers through it. I could sense the power in those digits and remembered what he was capable of doing with them. His arm snaked around my shoulder and he drew me closer towards him. I let myself lean against his firm muscular chest and relaxed somewhat, he was right, four years is a long time and when I looked back, we had more good times than bad. Suddenly I felt his large hand grip either side of my face and turn my gaze to meet his. "Kara," he started, his eyes penetrating through my own, boring into my mind, his desire for me written there. I half wanted to draw back from such intense passion.

"Gods Khan." I whispered, "I..." He silenced my words by kissing me, his lips were as soft as I remembered them to be. He tasted mildly of the wine we had been drinking, mixed with mint and a herb I could not place. He was exotic and a great sense of urgency entered as his tongue lashed against my lips. I yielded and his tongue plunged into my open mouth, caressing my own. He released my face and pushed his hand through my hair, holding the base of my neck as he massaged the inside of my mouth with his tongue. Deep down, I could not help but think this was wrong, that we were getting off on the wrong foot again, but nor could I stop myself. I felt my body reacting to his kiss and threw my arms around his neck. I shifted my weight and began returning his passionate kiss. My tongue rubbed against his and savoured his flavour as it crashed against mine.

I felt my arousal grow as his hand moved along my spine, massaging the muscles there as it descended. I felt his hand caress my behind and I broke off the kiss. He gave me a questioning look before brushing my cheek with his other hand. "I have missed you terribly." he said.

"and I you." I replied, knowing the statement was true. I reached up to him and nibbled his neck. I heard him sigh as I pushed my hand up his shirt, kneading the muscular chest beneath. I felt him lay his head back on the sofa and I lifted up his loose top. I leant forward and took one of his nipples between my teeth. I heard him whimper and flicked the sensitive nub with my tongue. I gradually become aware of his hand fondling my own breast and I let a moan escape my lips. I lifted my head up and his face crashed against mine in a heady kiss.

"I want you." he growled, pushing my back against the sofa. I felt his hand rest momentarily on my thigh before ascending up my skirt and between my legs. His deft fingers slipped inside my panties, parted my lips and found the sensitive clit within. He groaned as he felt my wetness and began stroking the sensitive nub. Hot shackles began to grip my ankles as he touched me. I lifted my hips and felt my back arch. I tried to reach for his crotch but he backed away and gave me an arch sly smile instead. I could feel the heat now rising through my legs as he moved his finger in a swift circular motion.

"Khan..." I heard myself mutter, my breath was becoming ragged.

"I want you to say it." he whispered, leaning in close. I frowned a little at his words and he gave me a rough kiss. I noticed his stubble for the first time, grazing against my cheek. "Just tell me what you want." he purred.

"I want you." I moaned unable to resist the smooth voice any longer.

"You want me to what?" he asked, slowing down the motion of his hand.

"I want, you, to fuck, me." I panted. I caught his smug smile and returned it before he increased the pressure on my clit once again. He moved closer and I was finally able to reach for the distorted bulge in his pants. I felt the long shaft of his cock and let out a sigh. I slipped my hand down the front of the soft material he wore and wrapped my hand around his length. I felt him breathe a silent sigh as I began to move my hand back and forth. I pulled him free of his pants and I felt his knee push my legs further apart. His hands suddenly had my arms pined above my head and he shifted his weight so he was above me. I felt his engorged cock slap the inside of my thigh and a let out a desirous breath. He kissed me again, forcing his tongue into my mouth and I gasped as I felt him push his first inch inside me. I moaned my approval and he pushed forward further, burying himself inside my wetness. I felt myself tense around him and he withdrew and thrust forward again.

The movement sent a shiver through me and I strained my wrists against his firm grip. He gave me a triumphant smile and nipped my ear with his teeth. As he began to move back and forth the shivers grew stronger and I felt myself tense even further. His hand supported his weight above me and I angled my hips to allow him freer movement. I wrapped my legs around his hips and gave a squeeze. He responded by picking up the speed of his thrusts. I could not help but cry out as he did and I felt myself clenching and watched as his eyes began to roll upwards. His breath came in short gasps which I felt hot on my neck. His sweet scent filled me and his weight over me caused my back to arch. I let a moan escape and I felt his grip on my arms clench. I felt my muscles pull tight and I let out a load moan. I jerked as spasms racketed my body. I bucked forward and sank my teeth into his strong shoulder as he continued his strong deep thrusts. I heard his moan, mirroring my own and he abruptly left my body. Moments later I felt his warm seed spurt onto my upper thigh and his grip on my hands relax. I sighed contentedly and wrapped my arm around his muscular torso.

"Gods." he whispered, "it's been so long."

"You're as fine as I ever remember." I smiled. He nodded and sat up, breaking contact with my body finally. He rose and left the room, returning a moment later with a towel. He handed it to me and I wiped myself clean. I sat up and dropped the towel onto the floor. "So what now?" I ask.

"The Old Warbird." he replied, walking over and standing in front of me. "We can talk it through properly in the morning." he added, bending down and scooping me up in his arms. "For now, I am tired and could use some sleep." he lifted me up and I relaxed in his arms. He carried me into his elaborate bedroom and laid me on the bed. He kissed my forehead and lay beside me. I sat up and stripped down to my underwear before diving under the silk covers.

"Until the morning then." I whispered. I saw him incline his head and flick the light out. Moments later, his breathing regulated and I felt my own eyes close in contentment.

Lucreace
Lucreace
59 Followers