The Older You Get

Story Info
Two older couples find new excitement.
1.9k words
4.42
38.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldr_betr
oldr_betr
29 Followers

I'm sixty-years old and the thought of sitting in a parked car in a secluded area and necking with a woman seems a little silly -- especially if the woman is my wife. We're going to get worked up and cars are not the most comfortable places for sex. So why not just go home and get it on? My wife keeps insisting it will be romantic and will make the sex seem forbidden and more fun. So far I have refused.

Last weekend my wife Joan and I went out to dinner with Dot and Bill, a couple we have known for a long time. Since we live in a rural area it is not uncommon to drive twenty miles or so to find a decent place to eat. We went to a little Italian place in a nearby town, ate some really good pasta and veal and consumed several glasses of red wine. We were all in a good mood as we headed home when Joan brought up the idea of parking again.

"You can't be serious," I said.

"I am," she replied. "It will just be like a double date in high school. We'll neck and talk and pretend it's 1966."

"I think it's a dumb idea, Joan," Bill said. "I'd feel a little silly since the youngest of us is 58. Besides, with the wine Dot had tonight, I think I can talk her into more than just kissing."

Everyone laughed and then Dot said, "I think it will be fun. We don't have to do it for long. If we get worked up, then we go to our respective homes and take care of business."

The discussion went on for several miles and finally I said, "OK, I'm sick of listening to this. Joan has been on my case for a couple of years to do this. Bill, let's find an old oil well site or logging road and get it over with. I think the girls will get bored with it soon enough and then we can say we did it."

Bill agreed and turned down a road that led to an abandoned oil well. The road was about a quarter of a mile long and the well site itself was a large gravel area. Bill turned his big Cadillac around facing back toward the main highway in case we needed to leave quickly. The area was safe so we weren't worried about any kind of violence. A possibility existed, however, of a group of teenagers coming down the same road for the same reason we were there. We might be preparing to act like teenagers, but we damn sure didn't want to be around any.

At first we were all a little nervous and the idea was quickly appearing as silly as I had anticipated. Finally, Joan slid over next to me in the back seat and snuggled. Dot did the same with Bill in the front and eventually we kissed. There was a fair amount of smooching and occasionally a little conversation about the great weather and the full moon. After a while the conversation died and the kissing got more serious.

Kissing is the one thing guaranteed to give me an erection. It is more effective than lingerie, nudity, porn or anything else. That being the case, I had a raging hard on and began to let my hand wander down Joan's chest to her right breast. She pushed my hand away and said, "Just from the neck up." Apparently Bill had tried the same thing with Dot and she said, "Yeah, guys, we came here to make out. Don't get fresh."

In another ten minutes, I couldn't stand it and reached down for Joan's breast again. This time she just moaned. Encouraged, I reached under her blouse and massaged her 44 DD breast through her bra and slid my other hand down to her ass where I began to rub. Joan was really getting into it and I was so engrossed in what we were doing that I was somewhat startled when Dot said, "Whoa. I think we all need to cool off a little." I looked up and noticed the windows in the car were all fogged over. The last thing I wanted to do was "cool off," but I also didn't think it was wise to go much further with our best friends in the front seat.

"I've got to tinkle," Joan said. "Come on, Dot. Grab some tissues out of the glove box and let's step over to that clump of trees."

Dot took the tissues out of the glove box and said, "Don't go anywhere, boys. We'll be back."

Bill and I just sat there for a minute and then he said, "I can't take much more of this. We need to figure out how to get them home."

"Me, too," I said. "Maybe when they get back to the car we can convince them it's time to go."

In a couple of minutes the girls returned and Joan said, "OK, close your eyes."

We couldn't see them too well with the fogged windows and Bill called back, "Why?"

"Just do it," Dot said. "Don't open your eyes until we tell you to. It's a game."

I said, "Bill, the quicker we do it, the quicker we'll be out of here."

We closed our eyes and the girls got back in the car. Joan came over, pushed her ample breasts against me and gave me a kiss that was all the tongue she had. I had my hand back under her blouse and was rubbing the front of her thigh when she said, "OK, you can open your eyes." I thought she sounded a little different and when I opened my eyes I realized Joan was in the front seat and I was kissing and feeling up Dot!

Bill said, "What the hell...?" and Dot and Joan both laughed.

"Calm down, boys," Dot said. "Joan and I thought it would be interesting to have a little variety. Just go along with it. You might have some fun."

"Keep kissing him, Dot," Joan said. "He gets really hard when you kiss him." I couldn't believe my wife was instructing another woman on how to encourage my erection.

Suddenly, Dot was all over me kissing me, grabbing my dick and whispering in my ear, "Come on, Larry, are you afraid of me. Kiss me like you like me."

With that, we really went at it. I had her blouse unbuttoned in less than a minute and was ready to remove her bra when Joan's bra was thrown into the back seat. "Does Larry have yours off yet?" she asked Dot?

"No," Dot answered, "but he's close. He'll have my panties first even if I have to help him."

"I don't know," Joan replied. "Bill is a fast mover. I think it he likes my naked tits."

They were having a contest -- which one could get the other's husband to get them naked first. If this was the deal, I was all in and began to pull on Dot's pants and then her pantyhose. She was wearing a black thong that almost disappeared in her plump 58-year old ass but I pulled it down as she loosened my belt buckle and began to pull my jeans down to my knees. Joan looked up over the front seat just as my pants were completely off and Dot was naked. She handed Dot Bill's underwear and said, "You're just going to have to move faster, girl. I'm about to suck some cock and Larry is still wearing shorts."

Dot's problem in undressing me was that my dick was as hard as it had been when I was seventeen and she had to reach in and hold it while she pulled the underwear down. My hand went to her pussy and when I tried to slip a finger in, she was so wet I realized there was no need for a lot of foreplay. I laid her back on the seat with her head on the door's armrest, parted her big thighs and pushed myself in.

Bill called from the front seat, "Damn if I'm not about to fuck your wife, Larry."

"I'm already fucking yours," I replied. I guess that meant we had won the contest.

Dot screamed, "Fuck me, Larry. Make me cum. Fuck me hard."

At the same time Joan was moaning loudly. When I looked up I noticed Bill was sitting on the passenger side and Joan was straddling him, facing the back seat. Her eyes were closed and she was clearly in ecstasy. "Larry, tell Bill what I like. Please tell him what I like. I'll cum so much better if you tell him."

"Spank her, Bill. Hit her hard on the meaty part of her ass. She loves it and she'll cum like a tornado."

Bill began to spank her and the slaps sounded sharp and hard. "Thank you, Larry. Oh, god, thank you. I love to get spanked. Damn, this one is going to be good. Spank me, Bill. Fuck me, Bill."

Dot's big tits were moving back and forth as she responded to my thrusts. Just when I thought I couldn't hold it any more she screamed, "Oh, shit. I'm going to cum. Oh, god, fuck me. Don't stop. Oh, god...!" With that she grabbed my ass and pushed me deeper into her.

Joan's orgasm also started. Joan doesn't say anything when she begins to cum -- she just screams. It was a good thing we were out in the country because I don't think I've ever heard her scream that loudly. As she screamed Bill continued to slap her ass.

I couldn't hold it any longer and began to shoot my load into Dot's inviting pussy. "That's it, baby," she whispered in my ear. "Give mama all that cum. Fill mama's pussy with that cum." I was so turned on I thought I this might be the best orgasm I had ever had.

Just as I finished, Bill began to go, "Oh, god, oh, god, oh my god..."

Joan said, "Give it to me, big boy. Fuck me all the way to my throat."

After we were finished we just lay there for a minute in the quiet of the night. Dot gave me a gentle kiss and said, "Thanks, Larry. That was great. You made a fat old woman feel pretty good." Then she pushed me back and bent down to clean my dick with her tongue.

Joan was doing the same for Bill and he was babbling something about how pussy just gets better the older you get. Joan put his balls in her mouth and hummed. He laughed because it tickled and then we all started to laugh.

It isn't often a guy my age can do it twice in one night, but when Joan and I got home we went at it again and fucked like newlyweds.

We haven't been parking again, but we do go out of town on the weekend a few times a year. We go to a city not too far away and we rent rooms in different hotels. We then meet for dinner on Friday night and after dinner, I leave with Dot and Bill leaves with Joan. We don't see each other again until Sunday night when we reclaim our spouses. During the weekend we sightsee with the other's spouse, go out to eat, and, of course fuck. Bill is right. The older you are, the better the pussy.

oldr_betr
oldr_betr
29 Followers